π˜—π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜šπ˜π˜–π˜•'𝘚 π˜—π˜ˆπ˜π˜•

By partyn2

π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–..... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

6

2.4K 89 14
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚

Laying back in Heaven's lash chair i layed there relaxing while she did my lashes and talked my head off.

"But yea best i told him that i can't keep putting myself through shit with his ass and he don't even wanna commit to me"

"So im cool off him right now"

"Good for you boo, you can get better anyways" i encouraged her.

"And can! But where my Parris at cause she not sitting over there on her bean bag playing on ha tablet" she mentioned pointing to her little play area.

"She's with her dad" i said keeping it short and simple.

"Oh you was for real about Parris and him getting to know eachother. And best im sorry I didn't even know Jabari was friends with him" Heaven said sounding guilty.

I waved my hand in the air, "you good girl, you ain't know cause Bari was hiding yo ass" i teased her making us both laugh.

"Yea bitch i was a dummy for sure, but that dick... i will miss" she cackled and i smiled shaking my head at ha crazy tail.

"Ooou im finna get these for my Parris" I heard Heaven loud ass say inside the store we were in.

"Look India these sandals cute aint it" she held up some cute little ugg slides.

"She got a lot of those though"

"Oh well add em to the collection" she smiled disregarding what i just said.

Bald headed ass

"Heaven girl dat you?" some female called out from behind me. "Oh heyy Nyla girl" Heaven gave her a hug, standing next to the girl named Nyla i seen it was Judah's girlfriend.

"Oh hey don't i know you?" Skylar asked me smiling.

"Um yea.. at that party a while back"

"Oh yeaaaaaa, you was taking with Judah or something like that right" she smiled and i just nodded my head tryna get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Thank God Heaven stepped in "This my bestie India, India this Nyla and i see you've met Skylar" she said the last part lowly.

"So your India, you're definitely pretty as fuck" Nyla complimented me.

"Thanks, so are you"

"Thanks boo, you seem cool as fuck we should exchange numbers cause i need more girl friends so I've been told" Nyla chuckled.

"Sure we can"

We exchanged numbers and i could feel Skylar burning a hole on the side of my face.

I look at her and she gave me a fake smile.

Weirdo..

"Thanks, it was nice to finally meet you. Bye Heaven boo ill talk to yall later" Nyla waved bye to us smiling.

And skylar just walked off.

Ha ass weird as hell.

"Soooo you done already met his girlfriend i see" Heaven gave me the yikes face.

"And don't let that pretty face and soft voice fool you, Skylar ass is a crazy bitch for real. Bari ass done told me so many stories about ha ass going crazy on Judah and the females who she thought he was fucking with"

I shrugged my shoulders rolling my eyes, i could give two fucks about him and ole girl.

Just as long as he keeps his word on staying in Parris life and actually being a father.

𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏 𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘚

"Da i want" Parris pointed to a yellow build a bear

"Anything you want princess" i kissed her cheek hearing her little giggles. I picked up the bear and stood in line so we could put stuffing in the bear.

"Judah, Skylar Judah" i rolled my eyes not even turning around cause i already knew it was one of Sky's dingy ass friends.

"Don't act like you don't hear me, and who baby dat is cause it sure ain't Sky's"

Still ignoring her while i calmly waited for this line to move up.

"Mhmm okay whatever Judah, dat baby ugly anyways"

My eye twitched and my jaw was clenched, i turned around and seen it was kyla one of of Sky friends.

Fuckin knew it.

Fuckin hate dis hoe on my moms, she da main one dat be feeding Sky ass all them fuckin lies and shit.

"On my moms if you wasn't no female i would beat yo ass like you was a nigga on dem streets, so i advise you to leave me and mines alone and get da fuck outta my face. And don't ever fix yo dick sucking ass mouth to speak on my daughter bitch" i spat at her with anger in my voice and on my face.

She looked scared as fuck, but still had some shit to say.

"Whatever bitch ass nigga wait til Skylar hear about this shit" she smirked and left out the store.

Stupid ass bitch

I told Sky ass time and time again to stop fuckin with dem bird ass hoes, but she thinking im just bugging and trippin.

I want my shawt to having something going for ha self not like the birds she fuck with.

Already knowing Skylar was finna be on my ass about all this, but i can't blame nobody but myself.

I pulled up into India driveway and turnt off the car getting out.

"You had fun with daddy today huh babygirl" i asked her and she nodded her head smiling.

"Good me too, da loves spending time with you and daddy loves you" kissing her cheek and connected our foreheads together.

"Took you long enough" India mumbled standing in the doorway watching me and Parris.

"Yea yea yea ole jealous ass"

"Nigga get da fuck, cause when in doubt Parris gone come to me always" she scrunched her face up grabbing babygirl from my arms making me mug her.

"Acting like im finna hurt ha ass or something da fuck"

"But nah just watch, she gone be running to me more than towards you" i smirked knowing it would get under her skin.

"You make me sick, Parris say bye to your father he gotta go" she rolled her eyes letting Parris down.

"Bye princess daddy talk to you tomorrow okay" i kissed her forehead

"Otay bye da"

Kissing her forehead one more time, i put her down and she ran off to her room im guessing.

"Baby what yall want to eat" some dude came from the kitchen asking India.

I know she don't got this nigga in da house round my daughter tf.

"Aye who dis is?" I nodded towards dude.

India smacked ha lips shaking ha head.

"My man, now you can get da fuck outta my house Judah" she tried pushing me out the door.

"You got dat nigga round my daughter India? I scrunched my face up looking down at her like she was crazy.

"Judah please go cause you pissing me da fuck off. He's been there for Parris when yo deadbeat no good ass wasn't. So yes he's around my daughter and will be"

"So take yo ass home and stay out my business disrespectfully" she scoffed slamming the door in my face.

Bet dat up

I got in my car and pulled out one of my blunts and sparked it while pulling off.

Let me hear some shit about dat nigga and it up from there on my moms. India must've forgot what type of nigga i was.

𝘚𝘒𝘠𝘓𝘈𝘙 𝘑𝘈𝘐 𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓

I scrolled on that girl India's instagram and my face was scrunched up the whole time.

Sis wasn't even prettier than me

"You good girl?" Nyla asked keeping her eyes on the road.

"Whose that India girl to Judah, and why this girl baby look like him?"

Nyla hesitated before answering, "honestly Sky that's something you should talk to Judah about"

"Whatever it is just don't go crazy on him, being crazy and toxic isn't gonna help neither one of yall"

I nodded my head and went back to looking at ole girl page.

My best bitch🤞🏽🤧💞 is facetiming you....

"Oh bitchhhhhh lemme tell you who da fuck i just seen at build a bear just a few minutes ago" Kyla semi yelled.

"Who girl"

"Bitch Judah! And he had a whole baby in his arms, looked just like him"

I scrunched my face up.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Bitch he had a whole baby on you this whole time, hell he prolly was fucking his baby mama while yall was together too cause all of a sudden outta no where he got a whole as baby" Kyla hyped up the whole thing.

I shook my head being delusional and in denial.

"Kyla no he wouldn't, i know my man he wouldn't do no lame ass shit like that to me. If anything ole girl prolly lying to him about that baby being his cause ain't now way" i shook my head again still not tryna believe shit she was saying to me.

"Mmcht Sky don't be dumb, day nigga cheated and had a whole baby on you"

I rolled my eyes.

"How old the baby looked"

"She looked one or two, but bitch im telling you thats his baby"

I wish she would shut the fuck up

Like how you my friend and you hype about my nigga fuckin me over....

"Well he couldn't have cheated on me cause we been together for year in a half"

"Mhm well look sis i done told em that i was telling you so be prepared for him to lie to you cause you know how he get down" she laughed out making me frown.

My pain must be funny to ha ass.

"Ight Kyla bye" i hung up in ha face cause she was really pissing me off right now.

I already had a feeling that the baby could be his, but hearing Kyla basically confirm it had me in my head.

Judah better hope this aint his baby.

Skylar friend is a weirdo... yall think Judah doing too much👀. Thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

22.1K 298 19
js read..πŸ’•
3.4M 123K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
63.7K 3.2K 26
No description just read πŸ™ƒ