Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

By boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... More

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime
𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟏𝟗.

1.1K 34 66
By boekiluvr

ALSO so so sorry for being inactive I'm js going through a tough time AND it's js busy

31.1K READS??? IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH

?????😭 I was so scared that I was gonna get banned or something

my arabic teacher is so sweet he sent me a voice note on what

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ 3.09 P.M., SUNDAY NOON⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

LouiseTV girl
"1:09 ━❍───────── -3:14, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Ma, get your ass the fuck outta bed." Miles knocked on Clara's bedroom door, trying to wake her up. That was his fourth attempt, as the three previous ones failed miserably. Clara kept saying she'd 'get out of bed in a couple minutes and do schoolwork', but, she kept falling asleep.

And, it looked like this was yet another failed attempt. Clara groaned loudly, "Fuck you.. Why are you waking me up, anyway?"

"You asked me to." As he slowly opened the door, Miles raised one of his eyebrows as he looked at Clara. "You okay? You look kinda sick."

Again, Clara groaned. "I am sick. I've been throwing up all night." As she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she started frowning at Miles, "Why are you staring at me with that little smug grin of yours? Are you happy that I'm sick, or something?"

He quickly shook his head, and pointed at the shirt Clara was wearing, "You're wearing my shirt, ma. Why?" Slightly raising his eyebrows, Miles bit his lower lip. In his opinion, Clara looked better in his shirt than he did, even when she just woke up and was sick.

"You left it in my room." She shrugged, rolling her eyes at Miles, and motioning to the door, "Could you get out? I wanna change."

A fake pout crept its way onto Miles face, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You seriously throwing me out? I thought we was best friends.." His tone was teasing, as he slightly tilted his head to the right, and looked down at Clara.

She just scoffed loudly, and stood up to push Miles out of her room, "You're gross." While she closed the door behind Miles and quickly locked it, she sighed deeply as she opened her curtains slightly, and the sunlight hit her face. Clara just quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants, before grabbing her huge binder and a notebook.

As soon as she walked into the living room and dropped her stuff on the table, Miles gasped. "Fuck,  that all necessary?" He pointed at her binder, visibly shocked by the size of it.

"It's law school, yes, it's necessary." Clara chuckled, giving Miles some sort of 'duh' look, as she sat down and grabbed her phone, to copy a photo of her friends' notes. "I'm gonna kill myself. Are you gonna go on patrol tonight?" Raising her eyebrows up at Miles, she shot him a sly grin, as Clara knew that Miles didn't want her to come with him, at all.

And, he made that perfectly clear. Miles groaned loudly, and shook his head. "Clares, seriously. It's not safe, and it's not fun." The annoyance in his voice was very noticeable, even though Miles was looking at Clara with a sheepish grin.

The girl quickly started frowning at Miles, "Then why are you looking at me like that? Plus, you do it. If it's not safe, why do you do it?" Brushing her hair off her shoulder, Clara started slowly grinning at Miles, keeping her eyebrows raised.

"I've been doin' it for years, it's different." He sighed, shaking his head while he sat down next to Clara, scanning the pile of work in front of her. "Aaron's been my mentor, basically."

"And the problem is..? You could be my mentor." She shrugged, taking her highlighter and highlight tabs, and scanning through one paper.

Immediately after Miles heard that, he started shaking his head. "Nah, nah. I ain't being your mentor. I'ma take you on patrol with me five times max, but I ain't your mentor." A scoff left his lips, while he kept shaking his head with narrowed eyes. He thought it was absolutely ridiculous that Clara wanted to be Spider-Woman, but, somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he would've done the same if he was in her position.

Clara sighed deeply, and turned around to face Miles while she scowled at him. "You're such a dickwad." Shaking her head, she showed Miles her middle finger and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You know I only talk to you 'cause we live together. You lucky I even talk to you at all." That ain't true. At all. Miles was trying to get Clara's number when he saw her at the local store when he first saw her, but she was with her friends, and he didn't feel like getting laughed at.

After she playfully gasped and rolled her eyes at Miles, Clara put her arm around his neck and pressed a kiss onto his cheek. "Aw, I like you too. You're such a nice person." She was still chuckling as she turned her head to look at Miles, but when she saw his expression, she quickly backed away. "You're an odd guy, you know."

"Don't play me right now, ma." He scoffed, rolling his eyes at his roommate. He was lucky he had darker skin, because his cheeks would've definitely been red if he didn't. But, he just had to keep up his tough exterior, especially with the dream he had about Clara.

"And, how exactly would I be playing you? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" Tilting her head to the side ever so slightly, the smug grin slowly reappeared on Clara's face.

Obviously, Miles noticed it, and leaned back against the couch while closing his eyes. "You know exactly what you're doing. Just go do your lil' nerdy schoolwork, and I'll get you tonight." A deep sigh left his lips, before loudly groaning, "I gotta head to work."

Clara couldn't help but let out a loud laugh, before quickly putting a hand over her mouth. "Ha. Yeah, go be with your little McDonalds friends." She waved Miles off, evilly grinning up at him.

Rolling his eyes at Clara, Miles stood up, "You're just a big bully, man." He scoffed, and shook his head while quickly grabbing his bag and his coat.

"You know you love me, Miles." She chuckled softly, while blowing a kiss at Miles and smirking.

(I js downloaded wizz again that app is so fkn funny😭)

After Miles left, Clara started working on catching up without any distractions, and with her being a pretty smart girl — hence her studying to become a lawyer — she was done in just over three hours. And that was including memorizing some important rules for upcoming exams.

And as any other normal student, she'd been extremely hungry the whole time, but Clara didn't feel like getting up since she knew she wouldn't be able to regain her focus if she had a little break.

She just grabbed her phone after putting all her books away, and started scrolling on TikTok, until she came across a McDonald's ad, and she started basically drooling.

Miles r u still at work
How long until your shift ends
Do yk when your break is
I'm starving

Miles
Bru idk
Give or take 20 mins

Ok I'll be there😇
Can you get me free food??

Miles
I guess??
Hurry up ma ion like nb here

Clara grinned as she discovered that Miles could get her free food, and quickly gathered her stuff to go walk to the McDonald's where Miles worked. It was roughly a fifteen minute walk, so she was there in time, waiting at a table until Miles could go on break.

And as Miles was about to walk up to her, one of his coworkers who worked in the kitchen, grabbed his arm, "Yo, who's that chick? You know her?" He asked, pointing at Clara who had waved at Miles just a minute ago.

"Yeah, that's my roommate. Why?" Miles frowned, raising his eyebrows as he observed his coworker's body language, even though he already knew his goal.

The guy grinned at Miles, before very obviously checking Clara out, and nodding. "She single?"

And, of course, Miles rolled his eyes at him. "Yeah, but you ain't her type. I'ma go on my break 'fore it's over, man." Scoffing, Miles shook his head and walked over to Clara, motioning for her to stand up, and follow him.

Clara smugly grinned as she followed Miles into the back, excited for her free food. She argued with Miles for a few minutes over what food they should get, since Miles could only get a certain amount, but they ended up agreeing to sharing a Big Mac, six chicken nuggets and a Coke Zero. While Miles was getting their food, Clara sat down and scrolled on her phone, bored to death.

"Yo. You're Miles' roomie, right?" The guy Miles was talking to earlier walked up to Clara, slightly grinning at her as he sat down next to her.

Clara immediately frowned, confused as to why the guy had to be so close to her. She scooted away a bit, and put her phone into her back pocket to be polite. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm Lucas. Nice to meet you..?" Lucas extended his hand, eager to touch Clara.

But, she was a bit of a germaphobe, and since Lucas worked in the kitchen, his hands were extremely greasy. So, Clara grabbed her coat, and shook Lucas' hand while the sleeve of her coat was protecting her hands. "Clara. My name is Clara." She answered plainly, her tone showing no interest in Lucas whatsoever.

As Lucas picked up on that, he scoffed softly, but brushed it off and went back to grinning at Clara. "Are you seeing anyone, Clara?" He asked, very obviously checking Clara out again.

Even though she wanted to lie and say yes, Lucas was kind of cute, and maybe he wasn't so bad as he was acting right then. "Nope." Shaking her head, she awkwardly chuckled and looked down at her lap. Even the way Lucas used her name creeped her out, but maybe that was just her experience with Chuck talking.

That only made Lucas grin wider, and bite his lower lip for a second before continuing. "Chill. Can I get your number or something? You look kinda chill." And you're fucking hot. But Lucas didn't say that part, although it was almost as if it was written on his forehead by the way he was looking at Clara.

"Sure. Give me your phone, I'll type it in." God, please kill me. Clara sighed as she typed her name into a new contract in Lucas' phone, before starting to insert her number.

Lucas kept grinning at Clara, "And don't put a fake number in. I might ask Miles for your actual number if you do." Chuckling softly, he winked at the girl next to him in an attempt to charm her, but failing completely judging by Clara's face.

She just frowned, before quickly composing herself and awkwardly smiling. "Don't worry," she chuckled, turning her body away from Lucas, and praying that Miles would arrive with their food soon.

And it was as if she was favored, because her prayers were answered immediately; after merely two seconds of sitting in silence, Miles arrived with a tray of food, sheepishly grinning at Clara while he was holding a chicken tender in his mouth.

"You got a chicken tender? Miles, please be nice and share." Clara pleaded, standing up and waiting for Miles to put their food down, before reaching for the chicken tender. "Just half, I am begging you."

"It's fine, I can get you your own box if you want." Lucas shrugged, standing up as well. He bit his lower lip, and put his hands in his pockets as he looked at Clara. "It's no problem, really."

Letting out a deep sigh, Clara shook her head and apologetically smiled at Lucas, though she wanted to roll her eyes so badly. "It's fine, I don't really want chicken tenders." I just don't wanna owe you anything, she silently thought, before taking a sip of her Coke.

Miles just scoffed while grinning at Lucas, "You should get back to work, man. Everybody's whinin'."

"Damn. A'ight, I'll text you." He pointed finger guns at Clara, before jogging into the kitchen and being greeted by a loud 'boo' from his fellow cooks, who were obviously annoyed at him.

"You gave Lucas your number?" Miles chuckled as he grabbed a chicken nugget, raising his eyebrows at Clara, who sighed deeply.

She shook her head, and covered her face with her hands for a second before laughing softly. "I had to, I couldn't refuse. Maybe he's not as bad as his first impression has made me think." While Clara said it, she looked at Miles, hoping to get some kind of confirmation.

But, she got the opposite. Miles snorted as he shook his head, trying not to be too loud. "Nah, he's weird. If I was you, I wouldn't even reply." He chuckled, grinning at Clara.

She just let out a defeated sigh, as she took half of the Big Mac, and spent the rest of her time with Miles listening about how awful Lucas was.

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
2241 WORDS

Sorry for the delay I forgot😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
4.8K 120 14
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡ.. ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀᴡ. You were never in trouble, The goody miss two shoes herself! Well what the hell happens when your hun...
2.1K 64 6
!! SLOW UPDATES!! "I know times are hard but I need you to trust me." "What do you mean...what are you talking about?" Spider-Man; Across the Spider...
29.9K 859 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...