𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime

As Clara and Lucia finally arrived at their hotel with food, the two of them dropped their bags inside, put the food down in front of the TV since there was no table and laying down on the beds. Clara deeply sighed, completely exhausted because of the constant running around.

"Let's eat, before the food's cold." Lucia said, pulling her younger sister up by her wrists. "I'm convinced they're gonna ask you to walk their show."

While tapping some buttons on her phone, Clara deeply sighed. "Good for them. I'm fucking dried out, and I'm tired, and hungry." She started shaking her head, while looking down at her phone as the FaceTime sound started playing.

"Hey, VS model!" Maddie squealed, waving at her camera.

Lucia handed Clara a box that was filled with chicken, fries and a burger. "There's your food. You're gonna enjoy this shit so much after your green diet."

Then, the sound of two other people joining the FaceTime was heard, and soon, Alex and Miles' faces popped up on the screen.

"What's up?" Miles frowned, since Clara never FaceTimed them. Not that he didn't enjoy it, because he did.

Smiling, Clara scooted over so Lucia was in the frame, too, "Is something wrong with me wanting to talk to my friends?" She rolled her eyes playfully, before cocking an eyebrow at him.

As her sister took a big bite of her food since she was starving, Lucia shook her head. "You didn't have to join, you know?" But, Lucia knew why Miles joined, and she knew that he wouldn't have joined if she would've been the one calling.

Of course, she didn't know for sure since Miles was extremely stubborn about his - what he says isn't a crush - on Clara, but it was kind of like a vibe she got. No guy who didn't kind of have feelings for a girl would call her 'mami' or other nicknames so often.

Miles shook his head at Lucia, acting sassier than Clara did when she was talking. "Whatever. You like the shoot, Clares?"

"It was- Fine. Exhausting, and I can't eat junk. I just hope they're gonna invite me to walk their show, because I'm starting to have doubts about doing this full time." Shrugging, Clara shoved a couple fries that were drained in sauce into her mouth. Eating this much fast food after a couple weeks of only eating small bits of it and excessively exercising felt better than anything.

A loud gasp was heard from her phone, and when Clara and Lucia turned their heads up towards the screen they saw Maddie staring at the camera, with her mouth wide open. "What? But you're literally perfect, and you've been doing shoots for the four years of living here!" She protested, shaking her head aggressively. Maddie was most definitely Clara's number one supporter, since she wanted to be a model, too, but didn't want to have skinny legs since her boyfriend - Alex -, loved her thick thighs.

(I have a love hate relationship with my legs bro FUCK)

Alex stayed quiet, the only sounds coming from him were disgusting slurping sounds, since he was eating three packs of noodles. "First of all, Alex, don't slurp so loudly. It sounds disgusting. Second of all, this is one of my first shoots for big brands, and I don't agree with how they work. They're condescending, fat phobic and everything they say has a racist undertone." Clara scoffed, thinking back to the comments on her curly hair, and lightly tanned skin.

"Yeah, she's right." Her older sister sighed, nodding her head. "They kept giving me weird looks when looking at my body, before congratulating Clara on her weight."

"Yeah, how weird is that? I've been thinking, again, and I just don't wanna be one of those models who accidentally influences little girls into thinking skinny is the only way to live." While tying her hair up, she bit her lower lip as she was deep in her thoughts, thinking about her childhood. "Plus, I want a bigger ass, honestly."