𝟎𝟏𝟗.

ALSO so so sorry for being inactive I'm js going through a tough time AND it's js busy

31.1K READS??? IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH

?????😭 I was so scared that I was gonna get banned or something

my arabic teacher is so sweet he sent me a voice note on what

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ 3.09 P.M., SUNDAY NOON⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

LouiseTV girl
"1:09 ━❍───────── -3:14, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Ma, get your ass the fuck outta bed." Miles knocked on Clara's bedroom door, trying to wake her up. That was his fourth attempt, as the three previous ones failed miserably. Clara kept saying she'd 'get out of bed in a couple minutes and do schoolwork', but, she kept falling asleep.

And, it looked like this was yet another failed attempt. Clara groaned loudly, "Fuck you.. Why are you waking me up, anyway?"

"You asked me to." As he slowly opened the door, Miles raised one of his eyebrows as he looked at Clara. "You okay? You look kinda sick."

Again, Clara groaned. "I am sick. I've been throwing up all night." As she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she started frowning at Miles, "Why are you staring at me with that little smug grin of yours? Are you happy that I'm sick, or something?"

He quickly shook his head, and pointed at the shirt Clara was wearing, "You're wearing my shirt, ma. Why?" Slightly raising his eyebrows, Miles bit his lower lip. In his opinion, Clara looked better in his shirt than he did, even when she just woke up and was sick.

"You left it in my room." She shrugged, rolling her eyes at Miles, and motioning to the door, "Could you get out? I wanna change."

A fake pout crept its way onto Miles face, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You seriously throwing me out? I thought we was best friends.." His tone was teasing, as he slightly tilted his head to the right, and looked down at Clara.