The Unexpected Journey- Mahab...

By Meghanair1997

This is a story of a girl who loves the concept of time travel. She is an avid fan of Mahabharat. What would... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Character Sketch
Character Sketch 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (a)
Chapter 7(b)
Chapter 7(c)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character sketch
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 39

504 31 2
By Meghanair1997

Draupadi went and put the Varmala on KARNA.

Karna was surprised. He was sure that Draupadi will choose Arjun instead of him. He wondered why the fire princess chose a Sutputra like him instead of Arjun who was a Devputra and a Royal. Arjun felt insulted. 

A- How can the princess choose that Sutputra instead of him. He thought.

Everyone was shocked that Draupadi chose Karna over Arjun. Most shocked was Draupad. He wanted Arjun to be his son-in-law. Draupadi also knew it, yet she chose Karna instead. He felt really angry. Priya was happy that Draupadi choose Karna. Another change happened. Krishna smiled. The fate of Draupadi has changed. What would happen now is the question.

Priya looked at Krishna who was smiling.

P- Bratha, what will happen now?

K- How can I know Paro? He said innocently.

Priya snorted at the innocent tone.

P- Yes. You don't know anything. She said sarcastically.

K- Paro, everything happens for a reason. Draupadi changed her fate by choosing Karna. But the result of its action, we won't know. Even if I know, I can't do anything because

P- Because you cannot go against Niyati. You have restrictions too, right? She completed his sentence.

Krishna smiled and said yes. Their conversation was interrupted.

Draupad- DRAUPADI! How could you choose Angraj Karna. You knew what I wanted.

Draupadi- Father, I know. But I have chosen Angraj as my husband. 

Arjun stood silently. The Pandavas felt angry seeing the sad look on Arjun. 

Bheem- Rajkumari, you didn't do good by choosing this Sutputra. My Anuj Arjun is a Devputra. You are a Royal. Yet you choose this low life as your husband. 

Hearing this everyone started to insult Karna more.

Draupadi- Enough Rajkumar Bheem. I won't tolerate my husband's insult. She said angrily.

One of the kings- How can this Sutputra marry the Rajkumari while all of us Kshatriyas are here. This will not happen. One of us will marry the princess.

Another king- You are right. Let's fight.

All the kings took out their weapons and ran towards Karna and Draupadi. Draupadi felt scared. Duryodhan and Ashwathama and Dushasan circled around Draupadi to keep her safe. Before anyone could reach Karna, they froze hearing a cold voice.

?- IF ANYONE DARE TO TOUCH MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE, YOUR KINGDOMS WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE MAP OF ARYAVART.

Everyone looked at the cold voice. It was Priya having a dark aura. Every king trembled seeing her cold aura. 

Shishupal- Wh... What can a woman like you do? He said trying to speak confidently but there was stuttering in his voice.

Priya smirked.

Priya- oh! I guess you really want me to make your kingdom disappear from Aryavart, huh. 

She looked at all the kings and announced.

Priya- Anyone who tries to harm Angraj Karna will be the enemy of Malwa. 

One of the Ayodhya representatives who saw their Empress spoke.

Representative- Yes. Even Ayodhya supports Malwa. Therefore, the one who harms Angraj will become the enemy of Ayodhya as well.

Now everyone was shocked. Malwa and Ayodhya were the most powerful kingdoms. They did not want to be the enemy, so they lowered their weapon.

Priya- Go back to your seats. NOW! She said with authority.

All the kings ran towards their respective seats. Pandavas was baffled. They can't believe the change of tone in Priya. 

The Priya they knew was soft spoken, funny and many other. This is the first time they saw Priya speaking in a cold tone. Her cold expression gave shiver down their spine. They knew that Priya is protective of Karna who she considers as her brother. But they didn't know she was this overprotective.

Karna felt really happy. Once again Priya stood for him. He felt lucky to have a sister like her. Draupadi felt respect towards Priya. 

Every king left and went back to their kingdom. Now that the fire princess already chose Angraj, they didn't want to stay any longer. They also didn't want to face the wrath of Priya.

Only Panchal family, Pandavas, Priya and Krishna were left.

Priya turned to Draupad.

Priya- Maharaj, Angraj Karna is like my elder brother. I won't stand seeing his insult. You have to accept him as his son-in-law. Draupadi has already accepted him as her husband.

Draupad- Sorry Yuvrani, but I won't accept Angraj as my son-in-law.

Draupadi- Please father.

Draupad- I am cutting ties with you Draupadi. You no longer are my daughter. 

Draupadi- Father. She whispered with tears in her eyes.

Priya- Why?

Draupad- I wanted Rajkumar Arjun as my son-in-law, not this sutputra.

Priya was getting angry, but Krishna placed his hands on her shoulder making her calm down.

Krishna- Maharaj, Sakhi has already chosen Angraj as her husband. She had the right to choose her husband, since it was her Swayam Var. 

Draupad still was angry and refused to accept Karna.

Bheem- Look Rajkumari what you got for selecting this Sutputra as your husband. Your own father cut ties with you.

Draupadi- Rajkumar Bheem, this is between me and my father. You need not interfere with this. 

Bheem gulped seeing the angry eyes of Draupadi.

Other Pandavas kept silent.

Draupadi- Father, one day you will realize that what I did was correct. 

Draupad just stayed silent. 

Priya- Maharaj, I will take my leave. Drau, Bratha Karn, Suyo, Ash, Dush, let's go.  

They did Pranaam and went. Pandavas also left from there. 

Krishna- Maharaj, you will come to know the reality of Angraj one day and you will be happy that time for Sakhi's choice.

Draupad- What do you mean? He asked confused.

Krishna- Time will tell. He said smiling.

Draupad knew whatever Krishna speaks has a reason behind it. Did he do right by cutting ties with Draupadi. He thought.

Krishna smiled hearing Draupad thought. He did Pranaam and left.

On the other hand, Krishna reached and saw Priya and the others near a temple. Draupadi was looking sad. She saw Krishna.

Draupadi- Sakha. Did you speak to father?

Krishna- Yes. Don't worry, he will come around. It's time for you to get married.

Draupadi and Karna got married. Shikandini came there. Draupadi who saw her Jiji hugged and cried.

S- Draupadi, stop crying. Father is angry that his wish didn't come true. He will forgive you. Hmm.

Draupadi- Really? She asked.

S- Really.

Priya- Ok enough of crying. Drau, won't you take blessings from me. I am elder than you. She said pouting.

Everyone smiled. They can't believe she is the same person who threatened the kings. 

Draupadi and Karna took blessings from Krishna. When Karna and Draupadi tried to take blessings from Priya, she stopped them and said to hug her instead of touching her feet as Karna was elder than her.

Shikandhini  threatened Karna to keep Draupadi happy.

Karna- I will always keep her happy. This is my promise to you.

All of them then sat on their chariot and started to go towards Hastinapur.

Hi guys. Did you guys like the chapter?

What do you think about Priya threatening?

Soon, everyone will know Priya's and Karna's truth?

Do you want Karna's truth to come first or Priya's?

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 20 15
What happenes if a girl enter in her own fantasy story "In a swirl of enchanted light, Marry found herself transported into the heart of her own fant...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
184 0 11
An adolescent girl escapes to the future where she finds out she's a witch and must fend off an evil sorcerer.
17.6K 571 65
We are going to see this story from the perspective of Kashi Princess Amba who longed to marry King Shantanu and Ganga Putra Bhism but was brutally r...