ESMERALDA (His Innocent Bride...

By niinaliikyle

"If you look anymore perfect, I will lock you up in my room And I assure you, you won't be able to walk for d... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 9

903 21 0
By niinaliikyle

PRINCE BENEDICT

I tried to keep a straight face while walking past the heavily guarded chambers, but a certain redhead kept evading my thoughts. A smile etched it's way onto my face as I imagined the vixen in my bed, whimpering and moaning softly, having a wet dream of me.

Her hazel eyes and sweet scent was buried deep in my head. The guards around probably wondered what was making me smile like that. If only they knew the joy of having a meek little vixen all to themselves. One so pure an innocent, untouched, willing to be tamed. I will take my sweet time with her, unraveling those deep desires hidden behind her innocent mask.

I felt my chest swell with pride when I tore her dress apart. She was mine now, she deserved to be dressed in nothing but royalty. So I picked out the perfect dress for her, a royal dress that would make her shine and make others bow to her in respect. Mine.

My face hardened the moment the doors open and my eyes landed on the balled up figure at the corner of the room. The queen or should I say aunt.

"Hello aunt Lucille."

She lifted her head slowly and gazed up at me. Her eyes were empty, there were dark circles under her eyes. Her small figure crouched in fear as I approached her. "Stay away from me, please."

"So now you can beg?" I chuckled as I watched her pathetic self turn pale. She has caused so much pain to people and now it's time for her to have a taste of her own medicine. Or even worse.

"Please, let me go." She begged, her shrill voice ripped through the air. Deafening to the ears, her skin had turned pale and her lips dry as she tried to shield herself from the harsh cold.

"You're not going anywhere. You should be thankful, you have enough time to ask for mercy before you depart from this earth. You have two days left to say your last prayers."

Ordering some guards to pick up her light form and chain her to the bed. There will be no escaping this torture. She was then forced to take her daily poison. A special poison I had made just for her, for a slow torturous death. It weakened her internally, slowing down her blood flow and breathing thereby keeping her calm and mute desperate for air. It made her skin itch but with her hands chained she couldn't relieve herself. And my favorite, it cooled her entire system, almost freezing. Thereby making her throat perched, she would cough out blood occasionally, it was the only warm liquid in her body after all.

"How does it feel, to be so uncomfortable in you own skin and not being able to do anything about it?" I taunted her watching her tug at the heavy metal bounding her to the bed.

The same way my mother had desperately tried to breath, begging her to help her while she watched her die.

I was more happy to make her pay after all these years. The only thing keeping her alive was the Royal court of Justice. The coronation will only take place once she agrees to it. She had written to them to hinder any redhead from being the Queen. Idiotic of her. She was a redhead too. But until she takes back her words only then will I be able to wed Esmeralda.

It needed it to happen fast as I was loosing patience in dealing with Esmeralda. I could barely control myself around her, I had to leave earlier to refrain myself from taking her completely. Sure I've had my fair share of women back in Scotland. But she was unlike any other, her bewitching beauty and her innocence makes me want to have her in every way I can.

Her seductive voice rang in my head as I ordered the guard to take aunt to her room. Her helpless form laid still on the bed, the poison working effectively as the veins in her neck turn green and she looked almost lifeless. I had an expert forge her writing, a letter diminishing her imposed law on redheads. They needed to see her dying form and hasten the planning of my nuptials. There is no kingdom without a King and his Queen.

Making sure all was set, I warned the guard to not leave her door and I made my way to my chambers. I sensed a tinge of pity in one of the guards as I walked by, that is not needed. Quickly drawing out my sword and plunging it deep in his chest. It's either you're on my side or none at all. His bulky figure dropped dead at my feet as I ordered some guards to get rid of his body.

Just then I heard a gasp and turned to the source, footsteps echoed as the little figure tries to run away. But I was faster, catching up to her and encasing her between my arms.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You don't listen at all, do you?" Her flushed face bowed down as she avoided my penetrating gaze. My eyes raked all over her form, settling on her cleavage. I wanted to devour those deliciously full mound of hers. I can't even be angry at her for a minute.

"Y-your m-ma-majes-"

"Silence." I bit out coldly. She had disobeyed my orders and my hand itched to spank her rounded derriere. She was exceptionally beautiful in the golden dress, her small body flushed against mine. Her cheeks tainted pink and her small pouty lips were coated in red lipstick. Red, I love red.

Her small form quivered as she stared up at me. Brown eyes looking tauntingly at me, shining with mischief. Cunning little brat.

"You still don't listen. Had I not ordered you to wait for me? A brat, that's what you are. You've tested my patience enough, now you will be punished, hmm."

"But your majesty-" her eyes widened as her lips trembled at the thought of being punished. She didn't witness me kill that man, if not she would have been too scared to react.

"No such words shall leave your mouth. To the bedroom now!" She immediately ran as I followed behind her. She got in first, closing the doors in my face. What is she thinking now?

Entering the room to find it devoid of any being. She must be hiding, how intriguing. What exactly does she take me for?

Silence.

I could hear soft breathing in the room, coming from under the bed. She wasn't good at hiding, my heart thumped as I smiled. How cute of her, to try to hide from me.

"Princess" I called out pretending to not see her. "If I get a hold of you, I'll feed on that sweet little kitty of yours until it's red and swollen." I teased as I walked round the bed. I could hear her ragged breathing now, her mind must be playing out my dirty words for her. I could smell her arousal, so tempting.

My hand grasped her ankle pulling her out from under the bed.

"There you are. You thought you could hide from me, hmm?" I cooed at her watching her struggling form in my arms. "Now stay still will you. Trust me your punishment won't be too harsh."

"Your majesty please." She begged her eyes glistened with tears. Those big bright pools of hazel shone, it only enraged the beast inside of me, she looked pretty crying.

"Don't cry little one, I haven't even started yet. Look at you, so beautiful begging me, don't cry now you won't have enough tears to shed when I start."

She scrunches her face as if trying to let out more tears. Running my hands through her soft red curls, I gripped it forcing her to stand and bend over the bed. My other hands lifted up the many layers of her dress, exposing her generous derriere. I sucked in a breath as blood rushed to my lower body.

"Damn" I moaned as I caress the soft flesh. My fingers runs down her slit and she jolts a soft moan falling from her lips. I shook my head, snapping out of it. "Now for your punishment" I rubbed my palm together.

Kneading the delicate flesh as she whimpered, wetness seeped from her core.

"Look at you, so needy" I teased her entrance before delivering a small slap to her swollen lips. She jolted, moaning loudly. "Hmm, you like that." She nodded. "Too bad. Now count."

My rough palm came in contact with her bottom harshly. She screamed, shutting her thighs together. She was turned on no doubt and that was not my intention. I spread her legs apart for a perfect view.

"You forgot to count, little one. Guess I'll have to start over again." I withdrew my tongue as I kneaded the already red cheeks.

"No- one, your majesty" she rushed out.

Spanking her again for calling me that. She counted with tears in her eyes as I delivered smacks after smavks on her derriere. Her buttocks jiggled with each smack, the sight alone made me rock hard.

Once I was done, her sweet juices soaked the sheets, it must be changed. I cleaned her up and pull down her dress, pulling her up to face me. I stared down at her tear striked face, her hair disheveled as usual.

"You took that so well, little one. Good girl." I smiled triumphantly as I wipe her tears, pecking her lips. Her eyes lit up at my praise, she likes it. "Now, will you listen to me and do as I say?"

She nodded still not meeting my gaze.

"Eyes on me, little one. And use your words."

Her big eyes stared up at me, that hint of mischief still there, such a brat. "Yes your majesty."

"Hmm. We'll have to deal with that word specially, won't we?" I smirked as her eyes turned even bigger in fear.

"No- your m-"

"Don't worry your little head about that, I have many other ways to punish you."

Pinching her nose, the look of fear and shock still didn't leave her face. Pulling her so she was resting on me, her legs were shaky and she was too shy to say anything.

"Let's go, our guests must be waiting." And with that we made our way to the ballroom.

***

Flashback

They were two sisters, Loraine and Lucille. Lucille was the elder and most strict amongst the two, her cold features and manner of approach chased away any suitor that came for her hand. It was said that she only wanted to marry the crowned prince at that time, my father. So she preserved herself, ignoring other men, patiently waiting for the first ball of the season.

She tried her best to look immaculate that day, outshining every maiden at the ball. She walked around with a forced smile, hoping to present a false image of herself. But people knew better, even my father. When she introduced herself to him with Loraine, my mother beside her, in her shadow or so she thought. My father couldn't keep his eyes of mother, this seemed to tick her off.

At the end of the day all her hopes of winning my father's heart failed. He had chosen her sister instead, the second daughter. A beautiful redhead that caught the eyes of many men, but was left hidden and ridiculed by her elder sister and parents. Why? She couldn't speak properly and that made people look down on her. But not my father, he fell in love with her and spent everyday listening to her stutter, understanding her more than herself.

They had lived a happy life until my birth. It brought a smile on everyone's face that I was birthed successfully and even more a boy. The heir to the throne. After my birth, mother was still recovering when Aunt Lucille visited claiming to have missed her and only wanted to see to it that she was in good health and recovering properly. But she had an evil plan. She poisoned mother and watched her die and then faked tears calling for the doctor.

Unfortunately they couldn't identify the cause of her death, it was an unknown poison. The doctors tried their best to bring her back to life, while Aunt Lucille stood in a corner crying loudly. A smile playing in her head as she had won, finally. She was pure evil. She was given of as consolation to the king just as she planned.

My father was left heartbroken and the mere sight of Lucille, his second wife only reminded him of his dead wife. So he orders her to dye her hair and spend days in the sun to tan her skin. She was maddened by my father's orders but did them anyway, after all it was the price she had to pay for loving him. There was only a slight contrast between her and mother. I on the other hand came out a spiffing image of my  father, but anyone who was to see her would think she was my rightful mother.

Alas all her devotion had gone in vain as the King was still unsatisfied with her and demanded that she hid her face from him. He later discovered her little affair with his brother and their devious schemes. After he has chosen her sister instead of her, she got acquainted with his brother, uncle. And they bore a son, who was hidden from society.

Father was enraged with her and his brother especially. They had planned to kill him and take over the throne. He beheaded his own brother and punished his second wife mercilessly. He was a ruthless King after all and showed no mercy to betrayers.

The royal court had pleaded with him to spare the life of their second queen. The only reason why she was alive til this day. Time passed by and Aunt Lucille became jealous of any redhead  around her, she was forced to dye hers so who were they to keep theirs. So she got rid of them. The King grew old and weak and  Aunt Lucille used that to her advantage. Soon he passed away and she took over. On hearing the passing of my father I returned to take over the throne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 47 25
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...
9.6K 581 45
*spin-off to The Duke's Forbidden Lover* Lord Richard of Caldwell's perfect life is upended with news of tragedy. Amidst the uncertainty of his fath...
155K 5.3K 34
"Please" Her back hit the wall as she stepped back. Tears were continuously streaming down from her eyes. He licked her making her shiver. "You taste...
988K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...