wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060

I love you | 023

1.8K 51 31
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Alright, guys, I'll see you all in a few days." I tell my class. "Can we stay for five more minutes for our after class drama?" Taylor asks. "Okay, that's not what we're here for, but fine." I laugh.

"I still can't believe you're dating Billie Eilish. Like, that shit's crazy." Imani says. "I honestly find it hard to believe, myself." I chuckle.

"Do you love her?"

"Does she love you?"

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"When did you guys meet?"

"Are you in love with her?"

I roll my eyes at the questions some of the girls asked. "I thought I told you guys to stop asking about my personal life." I sigh. "Personal doesn't exist to us." Nessa says. "Okay, fine, um..." I think for a second. "Love is a big thing, you know? I don't know if I love her yet. I'm just kind of scared." I shrug.

Half of that was a lie.

"Did y'all hook u-"

"Okay, question time is over. Get out of here, weirdos." I giggle. The girls all say their goodbyes and walk out. "Nevaeh?" I hear someone say.

I turn around to see that Ryley is still here. "Yeah? What's up, Ry?" I ask. "It's okay to be scared of falling in love, you know. Just don't ignore your feelings. It's okay to feel nervous about loving someone." She tells me.

"You're pretty wise for a 14 year old." I smile. "I'm serious though!" She laughs. "I know. Thanks, kid."

She comes over and hugs me. "See you later, Vae." She waves and walks out. "Bye!" I wave back.

Ryley is such a sweet kid. She started dancing here when I first started working, so I've known her for a while. She comes to me for advice a lot and things like that. I'm pretty close with her, I see her almost as a little sister.

I grab my bag and water bottle and walk out of the room. I go to the studio Isaiah was teaching a class in and I knock on the doorframe. "Ready to go home?" I ask him. "Yeah, let's go." Isaiah nods.

He grabs his stuff and we go outside to my car to drive back home. "Just give me one second. I'm gonna text Bil." I tell him once we get into the car. "Yeah, take your sweet time." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh and go on my phone to text Billie.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

billie 💗

hi baby

i know you're working right now
but i miss you a lot

hi sweetheart sorry i just got out of work

HI

I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH

we talked a few hours ago?

okay? and i can't still miss you?

i missed you too baby 😭

how are you doing?

i'm good how about you??

good because i'm talking to you
now 😋

you're fucking adorable

i know you say it all the time 😒

EXCUSE ME FOR BEING A NICE
GIRLFRIEND DAMN

i'm kidding you're so sweet

can we ft?

pleaseeeee

i gotta drive home, shower and then
i'll call you

you could just call me in the
shower 🤷🏼‍♀️

you say that every time but does it
ever happen? no. so stop saying it 💀

ugh

i wanna see some titties

aw how will you live

in cardiac arrest rn bc of this 😞

poor baby

ikr

titties might bring me back to life
tho

just saying

no 😐

why not

you're hornier than a 12 year old boy

damn right

😭

okay i'll call you in a little bit baby

okayyy

bye angel 🤍

bye my love 💗

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I start driving back home and once we get there, Isaiah and I head upstairs to our apartment. "I'm tired." I groan. "Tell me about it. I had to fill in for one of the teachers with the little kids and it was fucking torture." Isaiah says. "Damn." I say, trying to hold back a laugh. "I know you're trying not to laugh, Nevaeh." He grumbles as he unlocks the front door.

"I'm not, I swear." I chuckle quietly. "You're doing it right now!" He shouts, making me laugh harder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I giggle. "Literally suck my dick." He rolls his eyes and walks into his room. "You know that wouldn't be enjoyable for either of us, right?" I say. "It was a joke, dumbass. Stop talking." He shuts his door and my eyes widen.

Someone's a little moody today apparently.

"Hi, Sunny." I see her on the couch and I go over to pet her. "Come here, baby." I pick Sunny up and carry her to my room. I set her down on my bed and she lays down. I go into my bathroom and quickly shower. Once I'm done, I get changed and lay down in bed with Sunny. I pull out my phone and call Billie, like I told her I would.

She quickly answers and she smiles widely. "Hey, angel." Billie says. "Hi, baby." I give her a small grin and lay my head down on my pillow. "You tired, Vae?" She asks. "Yeah." I nod and laugh softly. "You can sleep if you want." She tells me. "No, it's okay. Tell me about your day." I shrug.

"But your eyes are closed." She chuckles. "I'm listening, baby, I'm just relaxed." I say. "Okay." She nods.

"So, I went over to Finneas' house today and played with his new dog, Mousse. He's cute as hell." She says. "I didn't know him and Claudia got another dog." I hum. "Yeah, they did." She tells me.

"And then, I went shopping and shit and then I had a small event to go to earlier." She shrugs. "Did you have fun?" I ask. "Eh, sort of." She says.

She continues talking about her day for a little bit longer and I listen attentively even though my eyes are closed. I start getting sleepy and I feel myself start to fall asleep.

"Oh, did you fall asleep? Shit," Billie curses under her breath, thinking I'm asleep. I bite back a smile, trying to be quiet so I can hear if she says anything else.

"I know you probably can't hear me right now. But Vae, I'm too nervous to tell you right now, but I'm honestly so in love with you. Goodnight, angel."

"I love you." She whispers.

I think my heart just stopped beating.

What do I do?

What do I say?

I'm so fucking nervous.

I'm scared of love, honestly. Billie has treated me so well, but I always worry I'm gonna fuck things up.

Ugh, just say it, Nevaeh.

"I love you, Billie." I whisper back with a small smile on my face. I open my eyes to see her jaw is dropped. "Fuck, I thought you were asleep. I'm sorry, I just was too nervous to t-"

"Baby, I told you I love you. Did you not hear me?" I laugh. "Well, yeah, but I didn't know if you felt obligated to or whatever." She scratches the back of her neck nervously. "Not at all, Bil. I love you, baby."

That feels so fucking good to say.

I've never fallen in love this quickly, but things are so different with Billie.

She makes me feel like myself again.

"I love you, Vae." She smiles. "Is that okay to say now? Like, regularly?" She asks. "Of course, my love." I chuckle. "Now if you'll excuse me, I was just about to fall asleep, so goodnight, sweetheart."

"Sorry, did I keep you up?" She sucks air through her teeth, looking sheepish. "Not at all, baby." I shake my head. "Okay, good. Goodnight, angel." She grins and blows a kiss at the camera.

"Goodnight, B." I smile and hang up the call.

I was so scared to feel this way, but it feels so.. normal.

I love Billie.

a/n 🤍

me too, vae, me too 😔

im actually madly in love with billie and it's becoming a bit of a problem!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
1.1M 32.5K 40
billie eilish texts the wrong number and never expects her to discover the real identity of the weirdo sending her messages.
160K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
24.7K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...