GOTHAM: BEYOND EVIL || Damien...

By aushii007

'๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1 - To The City Of Crime
2 - An Unforgettable Face
3 - The Broken Blue-Eyed Girl
4 - Green-Eyed Guys
5 - That One Comfy Bed
6 - The Dinner Debacle
7 - One Night With Him
8 - Misunderstandings
9 - Anger And Understanding
10 - Blasphemy
11 - Exception
12 - Scarless Rumors
13 - Flynn Ryder
14 - The Ravenette And His Friend
15 - Boyfriends
16 - Midnight Rendezvous
17 - The Aftermath
18 - Dream House
19 - The Burrito Mishap
20 - Unbroken Promises
21 - To Being Friends
22 - 'Small' Fight
23 - Jack Could Have Lived
24 - Primร  Rosร 
25 - Milan, Italy
26 - Jonathan Kent
27 - The Almost-Kiss
28 - His Facade
29 - Flying Pancakes
30 - The Soy Sauce Sabotage
31 - Beauty And The Beast
32 - The Friday After 7th July
33 - The Uncanny In Crime Alley
34 - Only A Matter Of Time
35 - Do you get Dรฉjร  vu?
36 - Clarity and Closure
37 - Oliver Queen
38 - Jacqueline Walker
39 - Poison Ivy's Hideout
40 - You Told Me
41 - Monster
42 - Trust Him
43 - Approval No.1
44 - Serendipity
45- Seeing Angels
46 - Secrets I Have Held In My Heart
48 - Language Lessons
49 - Consequences (1): A Failed Execution
50 - Consequences (2): A Failed Game
51 - Consequences (3): A Failed Misunderstanding
52 - Reverse Card
53 - Bam! Plot Twist
54 - A Reverse Reverse Card?
55 - Wake-Up Calls & Coffee Orders

47 - Same Shit, Different City

793 37 6
By aushii007

"Can you just hurry up, Marinette?"

Alya's voiced echoed through from the other side of the door. "I'm almost done!" I shouted back, shoving on my jacket in my final attempt to look presentable. "You've been saying that for the past few hours!"

"Don't be so dramatic, Alya."

I slammed the door open in a hurry, grinning at the brunette before shoving on my heels clumsily. Alya rolled her eyes. "You've been getting ready for the past 2 hours to come up with this?" she says, eyeing my outfit.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" I ask, confused. Alya ran her eyes through my form before turning away. "Nothing." she murmured, somehow offending me. "Hey! Tell me the truth. Alya!" I hiss at her as she walks away.

"Alya!"

The brunette however does not stop in her steps, walking down the stairs. I take a step forward, slipping on my undone heels and falling flat onto the ground. I hear Alya laugh from where she was, wishing me a 'Good luck' and ultimately leaving.

I sit on the floor with a huff, trying to put on my heels, properly this time.

It had been quite a while since the vigilante secret was out, and Dad had left that night, something about a villain attacking his office building. Not before giving Damian a talking to- they had been out all night doing who knows what.

Since then, Damian and I, however, had gone on many dates. We went to the movies once, to watch Mission Impossible- the latest movie. Halfway through, I realized Damian wasn't really surprised at the happenings of the movie.

With a bit of seducing and blackmail, I found out that the boy had already watched the movie secretly in curiosity. I was ready to beat him up, but he convinced me to ditch the movie.

And then we ended up at the Manor, watching the Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir movie, with Damian cursing out the director, animator, voice actor, and everyone else involved in the making of the film, who thought me and Adrien were good together.

The brunette had also snuck into my room last night, leading to us talking and playing till 4, which was ultimately the reason I woke up late, which lead to Alya shouting at me so goddamn early at the morning.

And I hadn't even eaten breakfast.

I groaned, standing up and getting my balance together. I was sleepy and hungry, which was not a good combination, at all.

Ms. Bustier had called us yesterday, talking about how the class had to go to the Gotham Gardens today, and we were required to join. This meant meeting the class, Lila, and a whole lot of drama.

The only thing that was still keeping me going, was the fact that Damian said he would be there, along with Dick and Jason, who were supposed to be the tour guides today, seeing as Tim had gotten his chance a few days ago.

Damian would be there.

A smile forced itself onto my face, as I grinned widely at the thought. Given, I had only seen him a few hours ago, who wouldn't want to see such an handsome face? I was simply glad I was the only one who sees him like that.

I walked down the stairs in a hurry, running past the living rooms and the kitchen toward the main door. Luka waited for me patiently in his car with Kagami in the back. "Hi." I whispered, sitting down in a hurry and shutting the door.

"Hi, Mari." Kagami replied from the front. "Your breakfast." Luka said, shoving a paper bag toward me and starting the car. "Oh shit, thanks Luka. Where are the others?" I ask, grabbing the bag from him and opening up the Veg roll inside.

"Adrien said he wanted to stop by a place and take pictures, so he and Chloe left early. The others left with Nino only a few minutes ago. Luka said he'd wait, so I gave him company." Kagami spoke with a smile.

"Mhmm." I hummed, face stuffed with food. Kagami turned to look at me and laughed. "You look like a squirrel." she commented, smiling. "Mm." I hummed again, trying to swallow everything.

"This is so good." I said, once I was able to speak freely. "Thank Adrien. The poor boy woke up so early to cook for everyone. I feel sorry for him." Luka spoke, making me giggle.

"I want to help too, but Adrien loves cooking. I don't think we can stop him. But we can always cook once in a while to help." I say, making both of them smile. "Spoken like a true leader." Luka chortles, making me laugh.

"Stop mocking me, will you?"

.......

"This place is so goddamn pretty!"

Chloe squealed in joy once she and Adrien had reached. The two had left long before the others, but used up too much time and ended up coming last. Nino, being the responsible driver he is, drove the rest here right on time.

Perfectly 48 minutes from home, as Google said.

"The scenery we stopped at was prettier." Adrien muttered, sulking after Kagami had reprimanded him for coming late. The woman quickly forgave him once he dragged her behind a corner to do you-know-what. Adrien didn't stop sulking tho.

"No, it wasn't. The sunlight is better here. We can take better photos." Chloe replied. Once they both had engaged in an argument, there were collective sighs in the group. "There we go again." Alya muttered.

"Forget them. The worst part is, Adrien was late, but the rest aren't even here yet." Kagami said. "It's been about 30 minutes past the meeting time." she said again. "Ugh, don't talk about her. My mood will be ruined." Nino said, rubbing his temples.

"Whatever babe, Lila and her posse are going to be here soon; Your mood will be ruined anyways." Alya said. "Point." Nino agreed. "Where's your man?" Alya asked, looking at me.

"Damian?" I ask, confused. "No, Robert. Yes, Damian. Do you have anyone else you would call yours?" Alya replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. "He's supposed to come with the class. Today's his turn, apparently." I say.

"Jason and Damian are the only reasons I'm her today." Adrien said, done with his little argument. "Me too." "Me three." Luka and Chloe agreed. "Dick is coming too." I piped in, making Nino jump in joy.

"Now that is what you could call awesome."

The conversation continued for a few more minutes, going from Dick to hotels to bribes to old CD's, until a tour bus pulled up in front of us. The bus stopped a bit far from the entrance, and we waited for the people to get down.

I stared at the bus, but no one was getting down. Minutes passed, and slowly, the bus moved backward until it stopped again, right in front of the entrance. The door of the bus slammed open, and a person came out.

Damian was the first one out of the bus, looking irritated and angry. Understandable, seeing as he had to travel with Lila for about 45 minutes approximately. Even I wouldn't be able to stand that.

The brunette looked up, meeting my eyes and smiling. He walked toward me, pulling my waist and pecking me on the lips. "Good morning." he said, making me smile. "Morning. What's gotten you in such a mood?" I ask, looking at his face.

Damian sighs, pulling me into a hug. "Sausage-hair could not find her expensive watch, apparently, and we spent quite some time looking for it." he replied. "Oh?" I asked, making him sigh even more.

"That is not all, love. She blamed the employees at the Hotel, threatening to sue them for robbery. The woman at the reception almost cried. Dick stepped in to help, but that made it worse, and in the end, Lila had simply left it on her bed by mistake." he said.

"What the hell?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. This wasn't her first time doing that, after all. "And right now, she threw a tantrum because the driver parked too far away and would not get down until he moved back." Damian continued.

I scoffed.

Lila had done shitty things, sure, but she had never gone this far. I thought things would be fine without me, but it seems as if they are getting worse. Ms. Bustier also needs to do something about it.

"There's the CCTV right? And you recorded her lies?" I ask, pulling away from the hug. "Of course, Angel. What do you think of me?" he asked, chuckling. "I have a lot of evidence. And if worst comes to worst, we can sue her for intentional defamation." I say.

Damian laughed out loud.

"The worst shall never come." he says.

"Aww, Marinette. Found a new boy toy?" said a voice. I turn to see Lila, dressed in a white skimpy frock, adorned with jewelry. Alix and Kim stood to the side of her like bodyguards, ready to spit nonsense.

"What? You couldn't have the older brother, so you seduced the younger one?" Alix spoke, smiling victoriously. Suddenly, she was shoved to the side, as Jason burst out of the crowd.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there, shortie."

Gasps filled the class at Jason's rude comment, as Damian stiffed a laugh next to me. Jason walked toward me confidently as Dick followed behind him, apologizing to the class in an monotone voice.

"H-how dare you?-"

Ahh, what can I say?

Same shit, different city shitty.

.......

[Q.] What do you think Lila is going to do this time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 8.5K 56
Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her promise. But her true friends have stay...
47.2K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
446K 15K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
78.8K 2.9K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...