The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Netflix

467 8 0
By simp_0102

Ps: I don't support Netflix since they support a genocidal regime but this is just for drive to survive. #freepalestine 🇵🇸🍉 (remember saying free Palestine ≠ antisemitic)
Also it's a fast forward but I will be going back to Christmas man I'm Muslim right but the Christmas movies 🔛🔝

~~~~
Alana's POV

"Charles baby I'm going now." I said walking into the lounge area where he was by the piano.

"Play for me later?" I asked as I leaned down to kiss him goodbye as I was pulling away he deepened the kissed and pulled me down to his lap.

"Charles...if...we...don't...stop...I won't...leave." I said in between kisses as I felt him smile against my lips.

"I see no problem." He said and kissed under my jaw and went lower.

"If you leave hickeys I swear." I said and swatted the back of his head as I felt him sucking on my skin.

"Ow! There's nothing wrong with hickeys." He said and placed one last kiss on the place that he was sucking on.

"Yes true it's a problem when you filming for Netflix my love." I said and kissed his forehead and got off of his lap.

"Love you bye don't kill my cats or we over!"

"Love you to baby!"

Charles POV

I should kill those cats they are such cockblockers I thought to myself just as I felt something at my foot.

"Hello Loki where is Mufasah maybe we can have a fun day since it's just as." I said to the cat as I picked it up,while in-turn it just pawed at my head.

"This is why I like Mufasah more."

Alana's POV

As I reached the set I saw Lew and my mum waiting for me outside. They were going to be in my episode because obviously it's my mum and Lew.

"Hey mummy,Lew." I said and hugged them both separately and walked towards the set.

"You ready to be a villain?" Lewis asked me sarcastically because we all know how Netflix is.

"You think I'll be like Thanos or the Joker?"

"Thanos cause the Joker is just morally grey." My mum said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"He blew up a hospital and walked out with a smile?" Lewis questioned my mum with a smile on his face.

"And Thanos made half of the earths population disappear."

"You guys are nerds."

"You literally watch Star Wars Alana." Lewis deadpanned at me.

"Star Wars is a masterclass."

Interview
T/W MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SUICIDE AND ANXIETY
3rd POV

"When I fell pregnant with Alana and Anthony my son who passed on I was a teenager so my parents didn't approve. I couldn't handle the disappointing looks anymore and I didn't want my kids to experience those looks to do I left, but Jules was my little brother he meant the world to me so I made an effort to stay in his life and he made an effort to stay in mine. That's why when he passed on it had affected Alana and Anthony so gravely because he was the only who stuck around for them. He was their savior." Meredith said as she sat next to Alana their hands linked.

"When he passed on it was like I lost a piece of myself there was void in my heart that couldn't be filled and to this day it can't he was just one of those people you can't replace." Alana said and squeezed her mum's hand who squeezed it in return.

~~~~

"I remember the day I found my brother my sperm donor wasn't home my mum wasn't either so I went up to my brothers room... there I found him blade in hand pills on scattered on the floor and letters on the corner of his desk. When Jules died a part of me died but when my brother died I lost myself completely." Alana said and wiped under her eyes and chuckled humorlessly.

"It was going to be my second year in F2 but my anxiety had gotten to a point where I would black out so I couldn't get into the car it would be unsafe so I took a break,to work on it. It still lingers but it's not as bad as it was."

"My brother meant the world to me we were twins he was soulmate still is he was going to be a rockstar and I was going to be an F1 world champion that was our dream. Since he can't accomplish his dream anymore I'm doing this for the both of us,this championship that I won it's not just mine it's his to."

~~~~

"The first time I met Alana wasn't when I came to offer her to be her mentor- " Lewis said but Alana cut him off with a groan.

"Ugh no Lewis this embarrassing don't say it." Alana said as she buried her face in her hands.

"I have to." He said and chuckled, "I was on a run in London and she bumped into me and I recognized her but she didn't recognize me so she just brushed past me I tried speaking to her and she's like I'm sorry buddy can't speak right now and I heard her mutter under her breath as she walked away and guess what she called me..."

"Lewis no."

"A creep."

"I hate you."

"You can see that the relationship between the mentor and his student is quite tense at the moment." Will Buxton said as he stared into the camera.

~~~~

"What I think of Alana? She's going to be one of the greatest she's going to break records she's not going to be the next me she's going to be the new Alana Basset and when new talents come into the grid they are going to want to be her. She's creating a new era for F1 and I'm happy to be by her side while she does it."

"You can see that the retired racer wants his place back but he can't get it back so he's living it through her."

~~~~

"Alana experienced a lot of loss but she never let that hold her back she made it a reason for her to win. When Jules passed on she won because he couldn't anymore when Anthony passed on she accomplished their dream because he couldn't."

~~~~

"So what's your relationship with George we have heard some radio messages that weren't pleasant."

"George and I are like siblings but when you racing you want the best result and you are heated up so those radio messages are fair on both of our sides."

"We can't say for sure that all things are jolly down at the Mercedes garage."
~~~~

"What do you think of Max Verstappen ?"

"Mad talent he drives aggressive it works for him but it's not dangerous.I can feel his championship is coming soon,yeah there's been heated races but the way he races impeccable."

"It's like the two are reacting that Mercedes vs Redbull rivalry."

~~~~

"Obviously I'm going to keep fighting for the championship no matter who I have to go up against weather it be Lando or Max I'm going to keep fighting. Yes I think there'll come a day where I fight Lando for a championship he's got the talent."

"Is there a rivalry brewing that we don't know about?"

~~~~

"Who is your F1 hero?"

"Jules is the person who made me love F1 but Lewis is the person who made me want to be the greatest in F1 so obviously my hero is Jenson Button." Alana said and feigned a swoon.

~~~~
Alana's POV

"I can't believe you told them." I said to Lewis as we got out and hit his arm.

"I had to I'm still offended you called me a creep." He said and ruffled my hair while he laughed.

"I only said that because it was so early in the morning!" I exclaimed throwing my arms up in defeat.

"Sure." He told me sarcastically the nerve of this man.

"Mummy I no longer approve." I said and flipped my hair so it would hit Lewis in the face.

"How will I ever survive with you two?" My mum asked us rhetorically and looked and Lewis and I while we shrugged.

"You'll scrape through."

~~~~

I was at a secluded beach, a beach that has become my spot when I wanted to clear my mind. Speaking about Jules and Anthony wasn't easy I feel like I did them no justice.

"Alana Basset." I heard someone say my name and I turned around to see Mick, Mick knew me inside out so he knew I'd be here, I guess it's late that's why he's here.

"Mick Schumacher." I said as he sat next to me on the sand.

"I remembered you had the Netflix production today so I called Lew to ask if it's done and since you weren't home and Charles was sleeping with your kittens I thought you'd be here." He said and there was silence between us a comfortable one.

"Charles and my kittens? Guess I'm the problem." I said and chuckled lightly.

"You are sad what's wrong?" Now when I tell you Mick Schumacher is my platonic soulmate this is what I mean.

"I spoke about Jules and Anthony I feel like I was telling their story but wasn't my story to tell." I said and I looked at Mick and ran my hand through my frustratedly.

"You weren't telling their story you were telling your story what you experienced,the pain you felt." He said and put an arm around me and brought me into a side hug.

"Every time I speak about them I feel like I didn't deserve to have them in my life because...because I couldn't save them." I told him as my eyes started to water gosh these emotions,am I ovulating?

"Alana I remember there was a time where you wanted to give up which seemed to be easier but you didn't because of them you continued fighting because of them,if you are willing to continue for a person who can't anymore...you deserved them just as much as they deserved you." He said and I chuckled sadly and hit his arm.

"You are my platonic soulmate you know that? Gosh what would I do without Mick Schumacher?" I asked rhetorically as I brought into a headlock and kissed his the top of his head.

"Didn't have to be so violent with your love." He said and laughed, "But I love you to and I don't know what I'd do without you either."

"Come on let's go Lewis drove me here." He said and got up and dusted himself off and pulled me up.

"Lewis drove?" I asked shocked know Lewis doesn't like to drive around.

As we got to the car I saw Lewis standing by the door bobbing his head to a song,when that guy doesn't have an ear pod in his ear I don't know.

"You drove?" I asked him as I hugged him because I was in the mood for hugs.

"To make sure you were ok? I'd drive anywhere Ally." He whispered into my ear as he rocked as back on forth.

"Sebs going to be jealous you are stealing his children." I said and we all laughed.

"Next up Charles." He said and chuckled lightly.

~~~~

Lewis dropped us off and Mick headed off to his room and I headed to mine. What a sight to behold Charles sleeping with my kittens sleeping on him. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead and he started to stir in his sleep.

"Lana?" He asked groggily.

"Shh it's ok go back to sleep." I said and kissed his forehead again and he nodded sleepily. Loki had woken up from his sleep and saw me and got off Charles came to me.

"Hey baby." I cooed at him and picked him up while he purred.

"Guess you still prefer mamma." I said and kissed his forehead as he rubbed his head closer to my face.

alana_basset.08 posted

alana_basset.08: just some Lewis,mick,mummy and Loki appreciation post.

danielricciardo:where's mine?💔
alana_basset.08:you will get one when you visit🙄
danielricciardo:Ally and Danny day incoming

sebvettel:am I a joke?
alana_basset.08:you retired.
sebvettel: fair enough but when you are in Germany we are having our day

charlesleclerc:I'm just a hallucination
alana_basset.08: to Loki you are

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
51.2K 1.3K 32
In which Alexander Leclerc returns to Monaco after finishing his degree in History and comes face to face with the person he so desperately never wan...
54.8K 833 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
217K 3.5K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...