Free From HYDRA

By NightingaleSong6

Marvel fanfiction, starring Tom Holland's Spider Man. -- Go undercover at Midtown High-school of Science and... More

Introduction
Part 1: The Winter Spider
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Part 2: The Boy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Part 3: The Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hi!

Chapter 31

67 5 37
By NightingaleSong6

"SO. HOW WAS SCHOOL?" 

"It was good," Peter said happily, throwing his backpack on the couch like he'd seen Harley do thousands of times. Harley walked in after him, looking exhausted. "Bio and chem are super easy, and MJ, Ned, and Gwen are really nice." 

"And what's up with you?" Tony asked Harley after tousling Peter's hair. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" 

"Bio and chem," Harley grumbled. "Do you know how hard it is, competing against Peter?" He glared at his brother. 

Peter cheekily smiled. 

Harley sighed. "Whatever," he said, turning away with a roll of his eyes. "What's for lunch?" 

"Shawarma, if you want it?" Tony offered. 

Harley tilted his head in consideration and then shrugged. "Sure," he said. 

He had been about to leave the room when FRIDAY spoke up, her voice full of urgency. "Boss?" 

"Yes, FRIDAY?" Tony frowned, looking up at the ceiling. 

"Natasha Romanoff is at the door," she responded dutifully. "And she says Peter Parker Stark's life is on the line." 

~Lyn 

Words: 171

Sorry that this chapter was late and short; school's exhausting and I just want to go to sleep and wish it was summer. 

I'll be working on the next chapter, see you then! 

Also, please check my conversations page! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
273K 8.4K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...
195K 6.1K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
Stronger By Ava

Fanfiction

35.6K 1.1K 18
Peter Parker had a perfect life. When he was born, maybe. But not now. Never in a million years could this be a perfect life. Extended summary inside...