Can't stop loving you

04hyunie tarafından

Minjeong and Jimin met when they were kids, but Minjeong had to leave suddenly without saying goodbye to Jimi... Daha Fazla

Introduction 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27[M]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
New story!

Chapter 17

698 25 17
04hyunie tarafından

The room was dark, and they were looking at each other with dark eyes full of lust. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and crashed her lips to minjeong, kissing roughly. Minjeong was surprised and lost her balance, falling into her office chair.

Jimin sat on top of minjeong lap with their lips still connected and the kiss was starting to get hungrier. Her tongue explored Minjeong's mouth but when they needed to breathe she pulled away slowly while biting the younger girl's lower lip.

They stared at each other silently until Jimin approached Minjeong's ear, and minjeong closed her eyes. Jimin breathed into Minjeong's ear and whispered, "We shouldn't be doing this," while biting her earlobe and kissing down to her neck. Jimin smirked upon feeling Minjeong's breath hitch.

Jimin started kissing minjeong neck "Jimin-ah" minjeong moaned softly but then she pulled Jimin's face and kissed her lips again. Jimin stood up and pulled Minjeong with her. As they walked to the edge of the bed, their lips were still connected when Minjeong fell back onto the bed and Jimin fell on top of her with her knee between Minjeong's legs.

Jimin took off Minjeong's shirt and looked at her while licking her lips. Minjeong's face turned red and she tried to cover up, but Jimin stopped her. "You are beautiful, Minjeongie," she said and She connected her lips to Minjeong's neck and started sucking. That will probably make a mark but minjeong didn't care.

She was having her best moments right now "Ah fuck jimin" she was a moaning mess underneath the older girl. And jimin didn't do anything yet.

Her eyes went down to Minjeong's breast. The younger girl was still wearing her bra but jimin had so many thoughts. She leaned down to kiss her breast and minjeong was ready so she closed her eyes.

The moment was interrupted when Sunoo burst into the room looking at them with wide eyes. Jimin was on top of minjeong. Minjeong was just in her bra. Both of them were a mess and had lipstick marks on their faces, and he quickly covered his eyes and left the room, traumatized.

He felt strange for almost walking into his little sister having sex with someone. Ning noticed and looked at him. "Did you find them?" he shook his head vigorously. "No, let's just go downstairs." he pulled Ning, and they went down.

As Jimin lay beside Minjeong, she said, "This doesn't feel right. Let's stop before something happens." Minjeong looked at her in shock and said, "This never happened. I was just using you to forget Ryujin. I'm sorry. Besides, you have Jaehyun." minjeong felt hurt by how jimin said it.

"Fuck you jimin," Said Minjeong and faced the other way on the bed and quietly let her tears fall.

-

Minjeong woke up alone in bed the following day. She remembered what happened yesterday and blushed, but then she felt terrible because of Jimin's words. She was still at Yu Sister's house and needed to leave quickly. She didn't want to stay there anymore after what had happened yesterday. She hoped that either Ning or Sunoo were still there so they could give her a ride back home.

Minjeong woke up and looked around the room, but Jimin was gone. She headed downstairs to find Ning, Aeri, and Sunoo having breakfast. Ning teased her about the hickey on her neck, and sunoo called her to eat, but Minjeong didn't feel like eating anything. The others noticed that something was off and asked her to join them. "Come sit with us. You can tell us anything," they said, concerned.

"Can I go home and rest?" They all nodded in agreement, reassuring her that it was all right. And when she was ready to talk, they would listen. Sunoo excused himself and escorted Minjeong to the car so they could head back home. The ride was quiet as Sunoo wanted to give his younger sister space. He was curious about what had happened the night before, but he didn't want to pressure her into sharing.

Upon arriving home, Minjeong quickly exited the car and went straight to her room without greeting her mother, who was worried about her. "Sunoo, is Minjeong okay?" she asked him when he came inside.

"Don't worry, she's just tired from yesterday," he reassured his mother with a kiss on her cheek before heading upstairs to his room. He had initially planned on checking in on Minjeong but decided against it, thinking that she might need some alone time.

Minjeong went to her room, changed her clothes, and went to the bathroom to wash her face. While looking in the mirror, she noticed a red mark on her neck.

Jimin...

It hurts a lot... Minjeong touched the red spot on her neck, trying to wipe it away, but it wouldn't disappear. Jimin left a mark on her neck, and it was a painful reminder. Minjeong tried every possible way to remove it but eventually gave up, hoping it would disappear after a couple of days. She wished she could forget about it soon.

-

One week had passed since they last spoke with Jimin and Minjeong, but neither had left their rooms. Jaehyun had tried to reach Minjeong, but she wasn't responding, which made him worried. Ryujin had attempted to contact Jimin, but she didn't respond either. Ning had tried to talk to Minjeong, but she wouldn't tell her anything and the same thing happened with Aeri and Jimin.

It has been two weeks since they last heard from Jimin and Minjeong.

After a month, Minjeong couldn't take it anymore and decided to talk to Jimin. But before that, she needed someone to ask for advice. "Hey Sunoo, can I come in?" she knocked on her older brother's door. He was the only one she could trust to give her some good advice.

Sunoo opened the door and pulled her inside. He sat her on the bed while he took the armchair in front of her. It was clear he had been waiting for this moment for a while. "talk," he said.

Minjeong told him everything Jimin had said at the party, including how Ryujin and Jimin broke up and how Jimin mentioned to Minjeong that she was using her to forget about Ryujin. "So I disturbed you and Jimin," Minjeong nodded in agreement. And thank God they didn't go any further because She feared that things could get worse and she would feel more broken than she already was. "I think you should talk to Jimin and try to fix things," he suggested. "I don't think she meant anything she said to you." Minjeong felt hopeful that Jimin didn't mean what she said. "Also, it's been a month since her breakup. I think she's ready to talk." Minjeong hadn't seen Jimin for a month, which was killing her. "But first, you need to talk to Jaehyun. You gave him hope, and he tried to reach you in the past month. He is worried about you. Maybe you should try to resolve things with him first before talking to Jimin."

She realized she had forgotten about Jaehyun, who was always concerned about her and would often show up at her house. She felt she needed to talk to him, even though she didn't have romantic feelings for him.

She tried to like him, but he wasn't Jimin. She called him, and he responded immediately, asking to meet up because he had missed her. He came to pick her up, and they went to the park to talk. 'I missed you, Minjeong,' he said. Minjeong felt bad for ignoring him without any reason.

"I am sorry, Jaehyun," she said, looking down. "I wanted to talk to you about something." She needed to be honest with him. She couldn't play with his heart while her heart was with someone else. "You've been a great boyfriend, but I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way about you." He looked at her with visible sadness in his eyes. "You deserve someone better than me. Someone who loves you like you love me. I am sorry I can't give you what you want." She saw a tear escape his eyes.

"It's Jimin, right?" and she was shocked. She didn't know how he found out. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna fight with you or anything and say that she's the reason." She felt terrible for him because he was a great guy and deserved someone better than her. "I respect your choice, Minjeong, and I'll always love you," he said, wiping his tears. "Can I hug you?" Minjeong nodded, and he hugged her tightly like he never wanted to let go. But he had to respect that Minjeong likes someone else, and he wouldn't force her to love him back. "Can I ask one more thing?" They pulled back, and Minjeong nodded. "I'm leaving Korea for college next week, and I was wondering if we could spend this week together before I leave?" he said, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was waiting for your response, and I wasn't even planning on going since I wanted to be with you," he said with a bitter smile. "But nothing is keeping me here anymore, even Yeji is moving out." yeji is moving out? Interesting... "You don't have to accept my request if you don't want to," he added.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, and yes, I will spend this week with you," Minjeong agreed. He smiled and hugged her, thanking her. After this week, she planned to talk to Jimin and resolve their issues because she was getting too tired.

-

The week passed quickly, and Minjeong had to say goodbye to Jaehyun at the airport. He was leaving, and she didn't know when he would return. He hugged Minjeong for the last time, kissed her on the cheek, and then left.

Minjeong was sad because they had grown close since the week they had spent together, and now he was leaving. After leaving the airport, she had plans to go to Jimin's house and finally talk to her.

She arrived at the house and knocked on the door. Although she was nervous, Minjeong was excited to finally see Jimin, as she had missed her a lot over the past month. When Jimin's mother opened the door, she was surprised to see Minjeong there and asked her what had brought her to the house.

"Hello, ms. Yu, is jimin inside?"

"She left for America with Ryujin three days ago," Ms. Yu said sadly. "I thought that she told you."

"When will she return?" asked Minjeong, hoping Jimin's absence would be short.

"She will stay there until she graduates from college," Mrs. Yu replied. Minjeong regretted not coming three days earlier, as she might have been able to talk to Jimin. But minjeong was with jaehyun instead. The thoughts made her feel sick, so she said goodbye to Mrs. Yu and took a cab home.

Why would Jimin leave so suddenly without even telling Minjeong? What happened between them? Just a few months ago, they laughed together, and now everything seems to be a mess. Also, did she leave with Ryujin? There are so many unanswered questions in her head, and she needs answers, but there is no one to ask.

-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

103K 5.7K 21
❥ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...
10.4K 485 4
in which Minjeong runs a booth where students can anonymously tell their secrets. When popular girl, Jimin, drops by to admit she has a crush, the l...
228K 5.5K 28
Winter's mother is engaged to Karina's father, and the girls are about to become unwilling step siblings. Instead, they become so much more. TopKari...