Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

44|pain

3.3K 240 129
By niabhatti

Mishi cam back running and so did Nazia Zaayan's voice was loud and terrifying.

Little Ayaan flinched he wasn't expecting this he was expecting his brother to praise him but seeing him livid was beyond his understanding. He thought he is mad because their mother got attack but Ayaan was ready to promise that he didn't do anything that can cause the attack.

The actual realisation of the situation wasn't drawn upon him yet. But slowly he started joining the points his mother left the car and asked him to follow her but he stayed back to search something in his bag after she left he ran but the driver stopped him that he will take him but ignoring the driver he rushed and this all happened.

Nazia was not a child she can see Zaayan was just about to burst she gestured her children to go inside her office its their family matter.

Zaira and Haadi weren't ready to budge but Nazia dragged them surprisingly Mishi was the one who stood by office's door to see.

"Mishi ye galat baat ha!" Nazia scolded.

"Bas chachi 2 min please!" Zaira replied and the three siblings were sneakily watching.

Zaayan furiously walked towards Ayaan who just stood their with his head bowed down.

Ayaan was the little prince of the house. Zaayan was the only one strict with him but he wasn't as strict with him as he was with Raayan. Ayaan have hardly been slapped twice or thrice. Zaayan always punishes him but mostly a grounding or a timeout.

Zaayan held both of his uper arms and dragged him closer he silently looses the grip on uper arms and held his wrists in a tight grip.

"What did you do?" Zaayan asked him with a terrifying loud voice.

Shammem wanted to say him to take the business home but she couldn't the image of him standing in between the cars was to frightening for her.

"Jawab do!" Zaayan yelled.

Not only Ayaan but Little Ahmedaani's also flinched.

"Ye to bhot khatarnak piece ha!" Haadi muttered.

"I know." Mishi replied

The next thing Ayaan said wasn't audible to them but they all flinched again and this time badly when they heard a loud bang.

"Pit gaya!" Zaira sighed.

Zaayan couldn't control himself without him releasing his hand shot up and got connected with his little brother cherry red face more harshly than he would have done in his normal sense.

Ayaan would have fallen down on the couch but the grip Zaayan had on him made him stand.

Shameem gasped as she stood up she wasn't exactly a slap because Ayaan have only been slapped a couple time before that to with much less force.

Nazia stood up when she heard the slap even though she completely understands the reaction but this was here workplace she can't have her customers seeing this.

"I will politely ask them to leave!" She stood up and walked outside.

The children followed her.

Mishi's heart broke when she found little Ayaan holding his cheek and weeping and sobbing.

As soon as Zaayan heard the footsteps he realised the situation they were in. He quickly shielded Ayaan to save him from the embarrassment. He was hating himself for doing it here because he had audience here but it wasn't in his control.

Death, accidents or any life threatening situations scares him so bad that he looses his senses.

"I am sorry we will just leave." He apologised to Nazia before she could speak.

"I am sorry Nazia ye sab jo bhi hua!" Shammem has been Nazia's customer since years they know each other quite closely.

"Its okay I will reschedule your appointment don't worry about anything." Nazia replied

Zaayan's eyes locked with Mishi and he can see the sadness lingering in her eyes.

Shameem walked closer to Haadi and patted his face.

"Thank you beta agar tum nhi hote to patanhi kia hota me tumhara shukria kese ada kru ye to mujhe nhi pata leken aj se meri har dua me tum hoge!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Mishii!" Zaira took her to a side.

"Ye bache ke bahi ko mene khai baar school me dekha do you know him?" She asked whispering.

"Ye Raayan ki family hai!" Mishi replied and walked back towards them.

Zaira sinked the new found information she had no idea Raayan's brother was this hot and scary. God she was suddenly glad that her brothers weren't like this.

"Arey aunty ap mujhe Thank you nahi bole beside agar mere baba ko pata chal gaya na me road pe bhaga hu to me bhi paka maar khaunga ap bas uske liye dua kijega or is chote packet to sambhal ke rakhiyega!" He said and she smiled.

"Ye tumhara beta ha?" Shammed asked Nazia and she nodded smiling.

"MashAllah bhot piyara hai!" She caressed Haadi's face.

Zaayan walked closer to Haadi and Haadi got scared his eyes were very dominating and intimidating his bhaiya was much better.

"Thank you!" Zaayan shook his hand.

"Its okay!" Haadi replied while controlling himself from shaking god Zaayan was scary.

Zaayan walked back to Ayaan held his forearm and dragged him towards his car outside the shop. The slap was just the beginning of Ayaan's misery his brother was still very much Mad and he will still have a sentence to serve.

"Mama baba ko nahi batengi na me road pe bhaga tha?" Haadi asked Nazia cutely.

"Jese wo bara kuch boldenge tumhe aj tak bola ha?" Nazia snapped and walked inside her office.

"Inko kia hogaya?" Haadi asked

"Lagta ha chachu pe gussa hai!" Zaira said.

"Wese yar ye kahi kahi dekha dekha nahi tha?" Haadi asked

"Arey abhi bataya Mishi ne ye Raayan ka bara bhai tha!" Zaira exclaimed.

"Raayan Kamal?" Haadi asked shocked.

"Han!" Zaira replied.

"Kese rehta hoga bichara iske sath itna khatarnak sa tha." Haadi said.

"Weese Mishi tumhe kese pata tha?" Zaira asked.

Mishi began explaining them the night of Rafay's birthday.

"Psycho Admi lagta ha isse ache to hamare bhai ha!" Haadi replied

Zaira rolled her eyes her brother weren't easy going at all.

Later in office Hamza sat down on Haider's office floor.

"Bhaiya bas please!" Hamza cried out tired.

He has been cleaning the file cabinet since lunch and he was done now.

Haider looked at his face the tiredness was evident he didn't sleep last night at all and the exhaustion was clearly seen on his face.

"Acha bas krdo jau bhaijaan se pooclho off dede to ghar chale jau sleep it off!" Haider gave his hand and made him stand.

Hamza just leaned on his chest like a 2 year old.

"Bhot thak gaya hu bhaiya weakness horahi ha ekdum!" He murmured in his chest.

"Chalo doctor pass forran!" Haider announced.

"Me theek hu bas ghar jana ha! I am tired of this internship bhaiya 2 hafte ki vacations bachi ha mujhe enjoy krna hai!" Hamza replied.

"Beta enjoy ke chakro me hi itni neend arahi ha abhi ghar chalo me krunga baba se baat wo dekhlnge sabko!" Haider pulled out from the hug.

"Nahii!" Hamza was quick to deny! "Me bhaijaan ko disappoint nahi krunga ap kisi ko mat bolna please!" Hamza requested.

Haider rolled his eyes.

"Nahi bolunga abhi chale?" He asked

"Me permission lekar ata hu 5 minutes." Hamza replied.

"Nahi me krudunga message!" Haider dragged him away.

Harib read the message and ran to Haider's room.

Haider was packing his things when Harib barged in.

"Kia hua isko?" He rushed to Hamza who was sitting on couch!

"Haider me mana krta hu itna kam nhi karou bacha ha? Me isko kam kaam deta hu samjhate nhi ho?" Harib scolded Haider.

"End me me hi phasta hu? Ap lekar aye the subha ise?" Haider retorted.

"Han to mujhe nhi pata tha ye raat ko late soya hai!" Harib snapped

Haider wisely stayed shut.

"Chalo Hamza ghar chalo! Raste me fresh juice pilata hu me tumhe!" Harib took Hamza's hand.

"Me bhi araha hu!" Haider added

"Kaam kro apna! Bache se safai krare waqt sharam nhi ati nokar nhi ha tumhara! Me chote baba ko shikaya krungi tumhari!

"Nahi bahijaan please me phas jaunga!" Hamza said cutely.

"Chalo badmash!" Harib dragged him away.

Zaayan was driving on normal speed because his mother fears speeding car rides but his hands were gripping the steering wheel tight his knuckles were white and his jaw was clenched.

Today was not the first time his brother have done this. Almost a year ago Ayaan ran towards Ayaan in Mall's car parking but it was car parking so he was safe but Zaayan did lecture him to wait for adults but today he ran on road with full of cars.

Little Ayaan was sitting on backseat sobbing he had his hand on his mouth so that his sobs are muffled. He doesn't want Zaayan to scold him for crying even though Zaayan would never do it.

Zaayan was furious at their driver as well he should have caught Ayaan but he didn't and he didn't even rushed to help him if not Haadi than they would be crying for entirely different reason.

Zaayan's mind was continuously thinking about Mishaal today was the second time she saw reprimanding his brothers and both of the times the sadness in her eyes didn't settle well with him one thing he doesn't know that Mishi is like this she gets sad for everyone.

"Zayaan beta calm down!" Shameem gently patted his shoulder and he snapped back.

"I am furious Mama! Aj jo bhi hua it could have ended so worse so worse Mama I can't even describe!" Zaayan shook his head angrily.

Shameem noticed Zaayan's face and she knows that he is livid she quickly messaged Aiza and her father to come to their place.

Zaayan can go wild in anger if not not controlled he has been suggested to take therapy and it was high time they force him for it.

When the reached their home he noticed his uncle's BMW and he gave his mother a look. He exited his car and closed the door with thud.

"Mama bha..iya ky itna gussa me hai?" Ayaan asked hiccupping.

Shammem's heart went to her youngest son but today he needs a lesson and no one better than Zaayan can teach him one.

"Apne galti ki ha Ayaan! Bhaiya gusse me dont make him more angry beta!" Shameem replied.

"Mama woh aur marenge?" He asked crying.

Shammem sighed she was sure Zayaan won't hit him again.

"Nahi beta wo nhi marnge leken wo Dantege punish krnge don't whine okay?" She asked

"Me corner me chala jau?" He asked hiccuping.

"Go!" Shameem nudged him.

"Aiza please!" Zaayan was about to rush upstairs but Aiza was holding her hand.

"Sit down Zaayan!" Aiza snapped

Ayaan quickly rushed inside and went to the corner while holding his ears.

"Me baat krau usse?" Aiza's father asked gently.

"Nahi chachu me krlunga baat after I calm down! Isko iske room me bhejde me gym se ata hu!" Zaayan replied and ran in their basement.

Nazia had an important meeting with her workers so she chooses to stay at the shop little late so she called Harib and asked him to pick the children.

They all settled in the car and Harib was just giving them a hard glare making them quickly look away.

"Bhaijaan apko pata chal chuka haina?" Zaira asked directly while Mishi and Haadi were to scared.

Hamza sitting on the passenger sear chuckled his sister was one hell of a girl.

"Sharam nhi ayina tum sabko?" Harib asked

"Bhaijaan mere piyare bhaijaan ab ap mat datnge ga pleasee bhaiya ki wajah se kaam se khun nikal aya hai!" Zaira said pleading.

"Acha acha sab choro Hammad bhai ki birthday ha 3 din bad kia plan ha?" Mishi quickly said before Harib could say anything.

"Ab begair ande ka cake dhoonde ke din agaye phir se!" Hamza said.

Hammad was allergic to eggs so every year they had to search for eggless cakes.

"Mene bhot achi home-baker se baat krli ha bara sa cake or 100 cupcakes without egg banadegi leken she lives outside the city so kisi ko pick krne jana hoga!" Mishi said.

"Bhaiya leange isme kia hua!" Haadi said.

"Han me chali jaungi unke sath!" Zaira added.

"Haamad ko na pata chale okay? Wo wese hi pagal inssan apni birthday bhool gaya hai!" Harib forgot his anger and added his two cents.

"Achi si surprise birthday party denge bhai to khush hojange!" Haadi added.

Meanwhile Zaayan poured his frustration on punching bag for a while and after freshen up he walked towards Ayaan's room.
____________________________________

Hi guys!! Hope you guys liked the chapter.

How was Zaayan?

Please tell how Zaayan should punish Ayaan?

Favourite moment?

Any guesses who is making entry?

Do lots of votes and inline comments!

Next update after 110+votes and 110+comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 16.9K 92
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
144K 9.6K 37
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 📜✨ 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀🌹 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼...
112K 9.3K 40
A young Feudal Lord who is trying to raise his siblings!! Will he ever be able to find true love? Peep in follow the journey of Salaar Ibrahim Khaan...
46.5K 1.4K 24