2. Love & Death - Tom Kaulitz

By stellabystar

Stella and Tom are trying to live their life together, settle in and perhaps move onto next step in their rel... More

A little message
vogue interview
a part of my life
the missing piece
creating memories
what are you now
like we used to
never again
persuasion
we found love
dreams do come true
planes after planes
why so far away?
overwhelming
in a haste
white lies
parks and halls
there, i said it
bandaid
opening
boy meets girl, know what to do
siren eyes
the kiss
signing session
dinner
come with me
billy
clear blue
what's up
disclosure
watching me

victoria's Secret

196 5 11
By stellabystar

It was 7 a.m and I was already in the car with Tom, heading to the Victoria secret's studio to get ready and to have one last training before the actual show. As I nervously bounced my foot on the car's white interior, I closed my eyes and tried regulating my breathing by taking deep breaths. I felt Tom's warm hand on my thigh, and I open my eyes, to meet his. "Don't be scared babe, you'll destroy every single one of these models. I trust you." He encouraged, rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

I smile at him and lay my eyes on his hand, inspecting every single wrinkle, every vein and every bone that I could notice, out of boredom. After a solid 20 minute drive, we arrived at the Studio. "Alright, I'll see you at lunch time then, baby?" Tom suggests, turning off the engine and turning to face me, his back on the car's window.
I nod, grabbing the gym bag that was down on my feet and turn around, unlocking the door. "Hey, hey, hey!" Tom exclaimed, locking the doors just as I was about to head out. I turned my head and frowned, confused. "Do I not get a kiss? He complained, pouting with his bottom lip.

I chuckle, and lean in to him. "Of course, how could I forget?" I teased, grabbing his face and propping myself on the car's seat with my knees on the white leather seat. He hums in the kiss, pulling me atop of him, without ever breaking the kiss. I giggle and pull away from the kiss, not wanting to start something we couldn't finish.

"Alright, I should go now." I murmured, wrapping my warm arms around his neck. He followed my movements, and wrapping his around my hips. He nodded, rubbing circles on my hip bones sweetly. "Alright, I really need to go now though." I add, pecking his lips quickly. He nods. "I love you."

His lips descended on mine one last time before he slapped my butt, opening the door and letting me out, handing me by gym bag. "I love you too!" He said excitedly, watching me as I entered the building. I caught one last glance at my boyfriend before I stepped foot into the building quietly.

My heels hit hard against the smooth marble floors, and with all the courage I had in me I knocked on the door that read "Stella Klein: Victoria Secret 2013". Just a few seconds later, the door swung open and a lady whose age had to be between 30 and 40, smiled down at me. "Welcome, come right in and we'll set you up before you go to rehearsal." She said kindly, pushing with her index finger her sharp red glasses further up her nose.

I nodded at her, before following her in the brightly lit room. She leads me to the makeup chair. "Alright, so. On your left you'll find your outfit, and on your right is all the makeup products we'll be using for tonight's show. I'll give you a couple of minutes to drink any beverage you'd like before we tackle everything." She explained, giving me a tight smile through the mirror before walking out.

I avert my eyes to the small table next to the vanity and notice different all kinds on drinks and snacks. I smile, and lean forward to grab the cup that felt the warmest on my palm. Inhaling the warm fog, I close my eyes and smell the warm brewed coffee. As I sipped the coffee, I twirl around the chair and look around the room, humming a song quietly. My eyes landed on the outfit that I was going to walk the runway in and...also the outfit that I would wear tonight with Tom.

I blush at the memory of Tom telling me that tonight he wanted to surprise me with my outfit: or should I call it lingerie. I shake my thoughts away and sip my the warm liquid silently, peacefully.

——-

After they had glammed me up they led me to a huge room: it was packed with girls and staff, all getting ready and putting their makeup on: pink velvet couches, cameras filming everything, photographers, huge logos on walls and curtains...it was an absolute crazy scenery that I felt ridiculously lucky to witness. As I was completely mesmerized by the room, I forgot that I was standing in the middle of a busy hallway. I felt someone fall behind me, making me stumble to find my balance.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I apologized, trying to get a hold of the girl that stumbled on me. "That's okay..." She murmured, a subtle yet distinctive european accent in her voice. As she stood up tall to dust off whatever she had on her pink victoria secret satin robe, I recognized her.

"Heidi?" I exclaimed, searching in her eyes for recognition. She smiled back, her eyes widening in surprise. "Oh...stella! My sweet young Stella, how are you?" She said with excitement, extending her arms to hug me. I relax in the hug, realizing that I wouldn't be completely lost in this chaos.

"How's mamoune?" She asks when she pulled away from our hug. As she knew my mom since the year I was born and before that, they became inseparable friends: until she had to leave germany for modeling. She always used to call my mum "mamoune", and I guess it stuck.

"She's well, she says she misses you a lot." I explained briefly, walking towards my vanity as she followed me. "Oh..I'm so sorry that I wasn't there as much. I missed her so much." She apologized sadly, sitting down next to me in the pink office chair.

"Oh, no worries. That's...fine," I chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what else to say since the only connection that we have is through her and my mother's past friendship. The blond starts to touch up things on her face, putting powder and different makeup products that were unknown to me. I sat in my chair, quiet, not knowing that to do: should I wait in line behind those other girls that are standing in front of the pink curtain (which I have no idea what there is behind it) ? I decided that I should wait behind those girls: besides, I had my makeup and my outfit on..if behind the curtain is the runway I am ready to walk!

I make my way behind the last girl in line. I was way shorter than her. Inspecting her, I saw she had straight brown hair that came all the way down to her back. Obviously, she was very slim, and she was wearing another set of Victoria's Secret new collection. As she talked to the girl in front of her, laughing and giggling, I realized that her accent was sort of..tropical. Definitely not english, or german. Maybe...Brazilian?

My turn finally came, the long haired girl had just gone to walk down the runway: her walk was so powerful we could feel the vibrations in the ground. As she made her way back to the backstage, she drew the curtains and her face appeared— just for a second, before I had to look away and concentrate on my walk.

I arrive at the end of the runway and posed, a hand on my hip. Giving the judges a fierce look, I turned heel and walked back, making sure my hips were rocking and that I was walking in a straight line. Thank god I wasn't wearing those huge wings.

I make my way back walk straight to my vanity. "Hey, you must be Stella Klein. It's nice to meet you!" I hear from behind me. As I turn in my chair, I smile up at her. "I'm Adriana Lima." My smiles diligently fades when my brain slowly realized that I was sitting in front of my idol since literal birth. My smile broadens, my eyebrows lift and so does my body. "Oh my gosh, I don't want to fan girl or anything...but you're my biggest inspiration! I love you so much!" I squealed, looking up at her hoping for her to let me hug her.

"Oh..really? That's so nice!" She smiled, her sweet Brazilian accent coming through very clearly. "Do you want...a photo?" She asks kindly, her teeth peaking through her lips. I nod eagerly, turning around to my vanity and grabbing my digital camera. Wrapping my hand around her waist, I pull the camera in front of our faces and smile.

"Do you want me to take the picture?" One of the girls asked. "Oh, yes please!" I exclaimed, my arm leaving Adriana's waist to give the camera to the blond girl. First, we took a normal photo. Then, we hugged, click!

Then, we threw our arms in the air, click!

And finally, Adriana kissed my cheek while I blushed uncontrollably at the camera, smiling. click!

I ran to the camera and thanked the girl again, standing back next to Adriana as she tucked a hair behind her ear, before standing behind me to look at the photos. I clicked on the button that lead to the gallery and a picture of Tom in bed showed up. "Oh! That's my boyfriend...wrong photo," I giggled, searching for the photos we had just taken. "Oh..he's cute. You guys are so good together! Let me show you my husband." She squealed, going to her vanity in search of her phone. She came back, a smile on her face as she showed me her lock screen.

"Oh...you guys look good together!" I complimented, looking at her. She nodded, turning off her phone and sliding on the pink velvety couch. I did the same: I didn't really know what we were all waiting for, but everyone was just sitting around and talking.

—-

Finally, after a thousand harsh-full comments and plenty of judgmental looks, they let us all go to lunch. "Do you want to eat with me, Stella?" Adriana asks, pointing to the cantine down the hall. "Oh, I'm sorry, but Tom and I are going to have lunch together. But, let's organise it sometime!" I smiled, hugging her goodbye before making my way to the room where I was supposed to change in.

Throwing on the clothes I had on this morning and putting the lingerie set back on the rack, I took my phone and called Tom as I made my way outside. He answered almost immediately. "Hey, baby. I'm waiting outside." He said, a smile clearly on his face. I smiled, as if he could see me. "Alright, I'll coming down then babe." I answered, before hanging up the phone with an "I love you."

I ran down the stairs and towards Tom— his face only bringing comfort. He extended his arms, inviting me for a hug. I gladly accepted it and threw myself in his arms, almost jumping on him.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "Missed me that much?" He teased, kissing my hair. I pulled away slightly, resting my chin on his chest and looking up at him. "Yeah..those judges are harsh. Made me appreciate my job as a guitarist." I joked, making both of us giggle.

"Alright, let's get some food in your stomach." He said, leaving a light kiss on my lips before opening the car door for me.

"What should we get?" He asks, laying a hand on my thigh and starting the car. "They said I wasn't allowed to eat too much so let's get a salad." I suggest, laying my head on the headrest and closing my eyes. "Okay." He echoed "You tired?" He asked, squeezing my thigh. I nod, leaving my eyes closed as I slowly dozed off.

"Stella..." A faint voice was calling me. I ignore it. Then, I felt a warm feeling on my cheek— a pillowy-like sensation. I turn my head towards it, resting my head upon it but it left, making my head almost fall— thankfully it landed on something. "Stella, baby." I recognized Tom's soft voice and I opened my eyes, stretching my arms softly. "I'm awake!" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling energized.

He chuckled, throwing an arm around my shoulders and leaving a kiss on my temple. "I love you." He whispered tenderly in my ear. I blushed, and looked away. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and index finger and turn my face towards him, before leaning in to kiss my lips. I humed in the kiss, turning towards him and wrapping my hand around his neck. He giggled in the kiss, and I pulled away, pecking his lips multiple times. "I love that you still blush when I say that I love you." He laughed, kissing my nose. I rolled my eyes. "I don't..." I lied, throwing my head back. "Mmh. Sure you don't" He chuckled, before putting his arm where it was before.

"Excited for tonight?" He asked, as we entered the restaurant. I wasn't sure if he was talking about the night in our bedroom, or about the evening at the fashion runway, but either way, I was excited for both. "Absolutely."

2215 words

AN

The bitch is back ! And we're back with a long chapter. Next one is hot hot hot!!! I'm so excited for you guys to see it. See u next week

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 970 30
Y/n moved to Germany, where she became friends with the twins Tom & Bill, even tho Bill warned her to not fall for Tom, she still did. The boys later...
32.5K 1K 35
Sequel to 'Distance' As kids, they were seperated for nine years before reuniting again. As teenagers, they created new bonds and new feelings bloome...
12.6K 198 14
Tom KaulitzXreader(xbill) !Lime! at first it was harmless self-harming, but time passed and now I just wanna die It's 2006, you, Bill and Tom have ju...
30.9K 787 60
A doubtful girl moves to Germany and falls in love with bill kaulitz but will drama and a certain past mistake tear them apart?