𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨...

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if the... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Wedding Invitation!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Bonus Chapter
FINALLL Bonus
New Year Bonus!

Chapter 33

8.3K 576 43
By vencie_wrts

Abhi POV:

-15 Days before marriage-

Adhya's leg was now completely healed as she had been running around me since morning. I closed my ears, not hearing her anymore.

She pushed my hands away, scolding again, "Maan, we only have 15 days left for the marriage, and all you did was work, work, work. Whenever I ask you about what you wish to be arranged for the marriage, you always say it's my choice. Am I the only one getting married? You were the one who wished for a sooner date, and now you're not even participating in anything. You didn't come for any of the shopping, you didn't even talk to the event manager, and you don't even know where our marriage is held. What in the world are you there for, then, Maan? Seriously!"

She let out all her frustration, falling into the seat beside me. I gave her water, chuckling as she drank and glared at me. I asked, "Is it all, or do you have more to shout?" She stood up, saying, "Fine, I'm not marrying you anymore. Bye."

I caught her before she could leave, pulling her onto my lap, tracing my finger along her hand. I whispered in her ear, "Calm down, baby. okay fine I am sorry" She glared at me, asking, "Calm down? How should I calm down? There are many things to get done, and you're not even helping me. Every time I ask you for an opinion, you always say 'it's your wish, Angel'. Then what are you there for, Maan?"

I whispered in her ear again, "I am here to grant every wish of yours, my queen." Her glare turned into those soft, innocent eyes I fell in love with as her cheeks turned bright red. She punched me a little, saying, "Your mouth is getting really sweet these days, Maan."

I smirked, saying, "You wanna taste, then?" She got up, saying, "Maan, no more excuses. Tomorrow, we are going to check our wedding dresses." I nodded, saying, "I will clear my schedule." She said, "I already asked Prakash Bhai to do that," and ran away.

As I went down, everyone was busy with wedding preparations. Rohan came over, asking, "Did she shout at you again?" I nodded, saying, "I don't know, bhai. Her mood swings are becoming crazier nowadays."

He chuckled, saying, "Well, then there is still time for you to escape from this." I laughed as Anandh joined, asking, "Bhai, why is Di so angry? You really don't know where your wedding is held." I sighed, saying, "I know, kiddo. I am the one who spoke to the event manager, remember?" He nodded, saying, "Then why is Di angry?" I shook my head, saying, "She's just nervous about the marriage." Sid and Akkash joined, with Sid adding, "She dreamt of her wedding since we were kids, remember? thats why she is scared that it wont happen according to her dream." Everyone nodded as we reminisced about the past.

<<<FLASHBACK

All of us were playing basketball in the garden as Adhya sat there watching us. After some time, Dad and Surya Chachu joined her. They were speaking about something and laughing. As we got tired, we took a break and joined the conversation. Dad asked her, "Then how do you want your marriage?" I asked, "What are you talking about?" Chachu said, "Princess was asking how our marriage's happened." I nodded as Adhya said, "Well, I want a 3-day marriage, where I don't want many people to be present, just our close relatives."

Rohan Bhai said, "Then what do you want to do in those three days?" Chachu said, "If it's in our times, the three-day marriage was very common. Day 1, we go with the Ganapathi Pooja and Haldi, followed by Sangeeth and following as the second day is Mehndi function followed by the reception night, and the third day early morning we do the the marriage."

Adhya nodded, saying, "This is exactly how I wanted, Baba." Anandh asked, "Then, Di, we will keep a competition between groom's side and bride's side, which we will win for sure." Everyone laughed as Sid asked, "Then, if you get married, you have to leave us, right, Di?" Now everyone was sad, and I was angry. How dare they take my angel away? I pulled her close, saying, "No, I am not sending her anywhere."

Dad said, "Well, you have to one day." Adhya looked at me, saying, "You will give me the wedding that I wished for, right, Maan?" I nodded, saying, "I will, Angel."

FLASHBACK ENDS>>>

Now I didn't expect myself to be the groom when we were kids back then. I didn't realize that what I felt toward her was love. As Adhya came, shouting and asking why all of us were standing there without doing any work, we all immediately moved to do our tasks.

Everyone says I am the scary one, but now look who is the real scary one, I thought, as Surya Chachu came and asked me, "Abhi, did you send invitations to everyone?" I nodded, saying, "Yes, Chachu, don't worry." He punched me a little, saying, "How many more days will you call me Chachu?"

I looked at him confused as my Dad came, putting his hand on my shoulder. He said, "Call him Dad." "Oh yeah, Dad," I nodded, saying, "Yeah, sorry, I forgot, Dad." He patted my head, saying, "Finally, it's good that our both families are no longer friends; we are becoming one family." They both had tears in their eyes as I said, "Please don't cry; if Angel sees you both like this, she will kill me for sure." They chuckled as we checked the other things for the wedding day.

-10 Days before marriage-

I came home from the office, and Adhya came running to me. She hugged me tightly, and I stumbled as she literally jumped on me, hugging me. I asked, "Woah, what's going on?" She said, sniffing, "Maan, I had a bad dream." I sighed, soothing her hair as I took her in.

Everyone was in the living room. As I tried to place her down, she didn't even budge a little. Dad said, "She was crying for half an hour, Abhi. We tried calling you, but your phone was switched off, and we called Prakash; he said you already left the office." I checked my phone, which was dead. I mentally scolded myself for not charging it before.

I said, "It's fine. I will talk to her in the room. You all go take rest." They nodded as I took her to the room, soothing her hair. I placed her down on the bean bag on the balcony. I knelt in front of her, asking, "What did you dream of?" She said, "That you met with an accident." I hugged her, saying, "I am right here. Nothing happened to me angel. Sorry for not charging my phone and making you worry." She nodded, saying, "It's okay, Maan." I cupped her cheek, looking at her eyes, which were puffed from crying, and her face was red.

I placed kisses on her eyes as she chuckled, pushing me away. "Maan, you stink. Go take a shower," she said. I sniffed myself, asking, "Do I?" She said, "Freshen up. I will order something, and we can watch a movie with some cuddling." I nodded. After some time, we were both on the bed, eating some shawarma, cuddled closer with a blanket around us as we watched Frozen, her favorite. She repeated, "Some people are worth melting for," and added an "aww." I rolled my eyes.

-5 Days before the marriage-

I stopped going to the office since yesterday as tomorrow we had to go to Udaipur for the wedding. Yes, it is correct; we are getting married there. It was her wish, so I had to make it come true. She was having her lunch when maa came in, saying, "Eat less, princess, or you will look fat in the wedding." She pouted, turning to me and saying, "Maan, see, maa is telling me to eat less." I turned to maa and said, "Let her eat how much she wants, maa. She looks beautiful in any way." Maa sighed, saying, "Oh my god, you both really are made for each other." I smiled as she chuckled happily, stuffing her mouth full.

Next day night, we all took the plane to go to Udaipur, as dad and Adhya's dad are not comfortable with the car. When we landed, I took Adhya's luggage to my room, but maa and Priya maa came shouting, "Abhi!" I turned, asking, "What?" Maa twisted my ear, and I shouted, "Aww, aww, that hurts!"

Maa said, "You should not see her until the wedding. It is a ritual." I shouted, "What the hell?" Dad came, saying, "Follow what she said." I went inside, sitting on the bed angrily, as all my brothers came in. Sid said, "Oh, why that look on your face? You're the groom, bhai." I pouted as Anandh said, "Look who is acting like a baby now. It's just two days, bhai. The wedding will start, and you can see her on haldi day." I screamed, "What?"

Rohan bhai patted my shoulder, saying, "Oh, calm down, Abhi. Use the technology." I thought for a second, and yes, I can video call her whenever I miss her, right? I thought, saying, "I forgot about that, bhai." He chuckled as Akkash said, "Okay, so we are going out tomorrow for buying some things, and Surya chachu told us to take you with us. So be ready." I nodded, pushing them out of my room.

I video called her, but she didn't pick up. She texted me, saying, "Maan, Priya maa said it is very bad to see the groom before the wedding, so until then, I will only text you, no video calls." I literally screamed in the room, "What the fuck?"

As I called her normally, she picked up, asking, "What do you want, Maan?" I shouted, "What do I want, Angel? Seriously, I can't see you for two whole days, and you're not even picking up my video call." She said, "Maan, it's a ritual you must follow, so come on, don't be stubborn."

I asked, "I am being stubborn. Don't you miss me?" She said, "Maan, I just saw you like minutes ago." I said, "But I miss you." She laughed as she said, "Okay, I will call you later. Mom is calling me." I called out, "Angel," but she cut the call. Fine, now I have to stay away from her for two days. I huffed as I went to take a shower.

-1 Day before the marriage-

It's been two days since I last saw Angel. I missed her, but this feeling was also good. I waited for her texts like a high school boy. At nights, we spoke to each other for hours, like we were in a long-distance love. We both sent gifts to each other secretly, having Prakash as our middle man. This longing somehow felt nice, like I was back to the teenage years where I had a crush on her.

Tomorrow is the Ganapathi pooja, and finally, our wedding starts. As I heard a knock, I opened to see Prakash. I gave him a letter, and he looked at me as if he was asking me, "No gift?" with his eyes. I said, "This is it," and he nodded, leaving me alone. I was pacing in my room as I didn't know what her reaction would be. This was my first love letter, and I know I am acting like a high school lover boy, but I feel nervous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I already updated 2 chapters and I promise this is last chapter for today, I am so excited for their wedding so I couldn't stop myself from updating!🙈

I hope nobody felt bored by it. I'm working on crafting the wedding scene, aiming for perfection, so it's taking some time. In the meantime, I'm sharing these cute moments to keep you connected with Adhya and Maan in the story.

Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback—I'd love to hear from you!

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.8K 51
"Where were you when I said that Vishal was taking advantage of me?" "Where were you after we spent the night together? Where were you after you sai...
28.2K 2.7K 32
She makes an exception to attend her best friend's birthday party instead of being with her family, and that's when she meets him. He was charming, a...
40.8K 2.6K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
539K 36.2K 76
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...