Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

Por HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. Más

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 21

1.4K 144 24
Por HaripriyaSeethala

The D-day had arrived both Akshara and Abhimanyu are getting ready for the fight. Both the Birla's and Sharma's are doing their best handling the situation, most importantly they are doing their best to keep the kids away from all this not to effect their peace. 

Abhimanyu is with his Mahadev seeking his support to fight through this battle....Mahadev, I know I was unable to handle my emotions and anger and that costed me my Akshu and Abhir. No matter what excuse I give it doesn't erase my mistakes and faults, I realized that our marriage is always effected of our inability to handle our other relations, because of which I lost my family, but now I'm not ready to let go my Akshu and my Abhir Mahadev, and this case is my only source to get back my family. Please grant me a chance to rectify my mistakes and rebuild my marriage Mahadev, please be my side Mahadev u are my only support today....

The Birla's are pissed with Abhimanyu's decision, however Harsh, Neil and Shefali decided to attend the court session as Anand, Mahima, Parth and Aarohi had cases to attend. While Manjari doesn't need any invitation for her presence as she is very excited to get her grandson back.

Abhimanyu walked down to join his family for breakfast, once he is done offereing prayers to his Mahadev. The breakfast is a silent affair except for Manjari's constant bickering. 

Chal Abhimanyu, we have to leave for the court....said Manjari while holding onto Abhimanyu's hand. Abhimanyu removed his hand from her grip and said....Maa, u leave in the car, I'll come on my bike.

Before Manjari could say anything, he turned to Mahima and asked.....Taiji, dahi chakkar.

Mahima who is in dilemma, moved to the kitchen when Abhimanyu said....please taiji, I need it.

Manajri looked pissed and hurt when Abhimanyu asked Mahima for good wishes but not her.

Mahima fed a spoon of dahi chakkar and wished....Good luck Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu took her blessings and turned to Harsh and said.....Papa u guys leave to the court, I'll join u in a while.

.............

In the SH, Akshara is getting ready Abhir so absentmindedly, she is really lost in her thoughts about what's gonna happen in the court. 

Mamma...mamma...called Abhir gaining her attention, as she stooped in between lost in her thoughts tieing his tie. Mamma....do fast, school bus will be here....Abhir rushed Akshara.

In 10 mins, Abhir and Dhruv are all set to bid their bye as the bus has arrived at their pick up spot. Bye....mamma saying Abhir is climbing the bus when Akshara rushed to him and asked for a hug.

Abhir hugged Akshara, later joined by Dhruv, Akshara hugged both the kids tightly and they left to their school.

Akshara rushed back into the house getting ready for the court. After a deep discussion Sumitra and Kailash had decided to accompany Akshara to the court as she needed them the most.

 Abhinav who is out of city had called Akshara.....Akshu....r u ok?. Hmmm....Akshara responded. Akshuu...said Abhinav. I'm scared Nav, I'm soo scared, Will I loose my Abhir?, I don't want to loose him.....Akshara broke down to Abhinav. 

Abhinav spoke consoling Akshara.....Akshu stop crying.....and nobody can deny the fact that u have more rights on Abhir than anyone, ur his mother Akshu....Abhimanyu is his father and nobody can deny that too....exclaimed Akshara. I'm a lawyer Abhinav, I know the rules and acts and I also know that none of us will get Abhir's sole custody, not when Abhir want both his parents at his side. I don't know what will be the court's verdict Nav, if ever it is in Abhimanyu's favor I cannot let my son live in that house especially with a woman and mother like Manjari Jindal, nor I'll step in that house where I had been constantly blamed and disrespected with or without my fault....Akshara opened up herself.

If that's the case, get ready to earn back what u lost in the same place Akshu....said Abhinav boosting up Akshara's moral support.

.................

Abhimanyu is waiting for Abhir near his school, as today he really needed a strong support that will be none other than his junior. Not to disrupt Abhir's livelihood and mental state Abhimanyu decided to keep Abhir away from all this, well Akshara share the same thought as Abhimanyu.

Junior..... called Abhimanyu when he saw Abhir getting down the bus. Papaaa....calling Abhir ran to Abhimanyu and hugged him, which Abhimanyu reciprocated. Hello Uncle....greeted Dhruv and Abhimanyu reciprocated the greetings with an affectionate hug. 

Papa....why u came now? we will be meeting evening after school naa....asked Abhir. We will be meeting as per the daily routine junior, but today Papa is going for a fight and he is scared to loose.....said Abhimanyu. Don't be scared Papa...u will win....Abhir encouraged. 

Abhimanyu smiled at Abhir and they hear the school bell. Uncle we need to leave our assembly will start....said Dhruv. Abhir and Dhruv bid byes to Abhimanyu and rushed into their school. Abhimanyu watched until they disappear, and walked back to his bike, he was about to leave when he heard.....Papaaa....All the best, wished Abhir from the other end of the school gate.

Abhimanyu waved at Abhir and left from their to reach the court.

..............

In the GH, Suhasini who is settled on the dining table opposite the other family members spoke....Manish we need to go to the court for Akshu. 

Haa...bade papa, we should support Akshu, we cannot let Abhimanyu snatch Abhir. And how dare that Abhimanyu to even file for custody, when he left Akshara, when she needed him the most....said Kairav.

Is it necessary? asked AG. When we came to know about this court case from Aarohi, we called Akshara to talk to her, but she just shunned us and asked us to not involve in any of her matters. Even after that u guys want to support her?.....questioned AG.

She is angry at us Akhilesh, we weren't there for her when she needed us and it is her anger towards us.....said Swarna.

Even after Swarna's words, AG is still not convinced, majorly because he was still salty towards Akshara when she let Vikram dominate and disrespect him.

It is decided that they gonna grace their presence at the court to support Akshara, well she already had her family for support. 

.......

In Birla Hospital, Aarohi is in her cabin after the morning rounds, her entire mind is occupied with Akshara and she didn't knew why?

When Akshara was back after 7yrs, Aarohi was worried that she will loose her attention, however that didn't happen infact Akshara rarely interacted with her, infact the only conversation they had is when she apologized to her for Neil's accident. But she came to know things here and there from Ruhi who along with Neil used to visit Sharma's house. Ruhi used to tell her how Akshara used to treat them with snacks, milkshakes and fruits. How she used to listen to the kids when they just keep ranting, from Shivu she came to know how Akshara and Pari used to be the refree when ever the kids have a fight while playing. From their rants she came to know that Akshara share a very beautiful bond with the Sharma siblings. That realization brought a ache in her heart, which she brushed it off saying that it is good for her if Akshara stayed away from her. 

Bringing Aarohi out of her thoughts a nurse rushed.....Doctor...doctor....patient xxx is having seizures. Aarohi immediately rushed to attend the patient. 

...............

In the court area, Manjari is walking tensed as, Abhimanyu has still not reached the court. She cannot contain her excitement to have her grandson. Harsh looked at her least interested. 

Harsh noticed Akshara entering the court accompanied by Sumitra and Kailash. Harsh reached the Sharma's and greeted them and questioned Akshara looking at Manjari.....As I warned u earlier....get ready for the fight. 

Akshara looked at Manjari who is looking at them in anger. That was when Abhimanyu pulled up both Akshara and him shared a look.

As usual Manjari rushed towards Abhimanyu with her rant, while Abhimanyu unbothered kept looking at Akshara who is chatting with Harsh, further fuming Manjari.

The Goenka's also reached the court arena, they walked towards Akshu and spoke.....Akshu u don't worry, we will do anything in our power to not loose Abhir. Abhimanyu will never have our Abhir.

Akshara just nodded as a formalty, while Abhimanyu who heard Goenka's stood unbothered, as with the years passed by Abhimanyu had realized Goenka's hypocracy.

Both Akshara's and Abhimanyu's lawyer's approached them talking through the details. That was when their case was called for hearing.

Case no: xx/xxxx, u are up for the hearing. 

Akshara and Abhimanyu looked at eachother and taking a deep breath they walked inside the court.

Akshara was a little behind, that was when Manjari approached her and said.....U just keep watching Akshara, my grandson will be back with us and my Abhi will get his happiness back. U will pay for those years when u kept my grandson away from us. Manjari left.

Sharma's and Goenka's heard what Manjari spoke. Goenka's are fuming escpecially Kairav, on the other hand Kailash kept his hand on Akshara's head caressing it and said.....Akshu fight for Abhir's happiness and do remember ur family has got ur back. Kailash's this words soothed Akshara's fears and she walked determined. Meanwhile Goenka's witnessed this, they remained silent as they can't overdo Sharma's support to Akshara. Infact they never knew how to do it, as they have never done it. It was always Akshara who handled herself.

.......

The audience present in the court stood up as the judge entered, the judge seated so did the others.

Case xx/xxxx.......u can start said the Judge.

Abhimanyu's lawyer stood up and said....... My Lord, my client Mr.Abhimanyu Birla had filed case against his wife Mrs.Akshara Abhimanyu Birla for keeping away him from his son for 6 yrs.

I object My Lord....said Akshara's lawyer. 

First of all my client isn't Mrs.Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, they are divorced 6 yrs back and second my client never hid her son from his father, instead it is the father Mr.Abhimanyu Birla who didn't want anything to do with his son....Akshara's lawyer presented his point. More over isn't it a case filed for full custody of Master Abhir Akshara Sharma.

Judge looked into the papers and questioned Abhimanyu's lawyer.....the opposition's point is valid isn't it about the child's custody?

Abhimanyu's lawyer looked at Abhimanyu who nodded at his lawyer.....his lawyer looked at his lawyer and said.....My client doesn't want the full custody of his son, but want a chance in his marriage with an intention that the child deserves both the parents.

There was an uproar in the court, especially with the family members. Akshara looked at Abhimanyu shocked who already kept looking at her. The Birla's looked at Abhimanyu stumped and Manjari in anger.

The judge called for a 10 min break, as the case took a different turn and need to look in if the case can be moved forward in that certain perspective.

R u mad Abhimanyu? U want Akshara back in ur life, that girl who snatched everything from ur life?.....questioned Manjari to Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu didn't bother to answer her, meanwhile Akshara approached Abhimanyu and said....Abhimanyu I need to talk to u.

Abhimanyu followed Akshara to a secluded corner......what are u doing Abhimanyu? questioned Akshara. It is the same as said by my lawyer.....answered Abhimanyu. Keep it straight Abhimanyu, and as a matter of fact we are divorced...Akshara said agitated.

U want me to keep it straight Akshu then listen.....I haven't given up on u Akshu, nor on my dreams of having a happy life with u. I'm selfish Akshu and I want my Akshu and my Abhir back in my life.....Abhimanyu told to Akshara.

Oh, haa....and about those divorce papers, Abhimanyu took an envolepe from his pocket and handed it to Akshara....I have been waiting to give it u since long.

Akshara looked into the envolpe and looked at Abhimanyu.....the ashes of our divorce papers. We are still married Akshu and ur still my wife. 

Tears dropped from her eyes, Do u think it's a joke Abhiamanyu...questioned Akshara. Abhimanyu held Akshara's hands and gently wiped her tears and spoke.....I know Akshu, I hurt u but I just need a chance to rectify my mistakes, please Akshu. I love u Akshu.

Akshara just waked her hands from Abhimanyu's hands and asked U love me Abhimanyu....me...the Akshara who killed Aarohi's mother, who ruined Aarohi's happiness, who is responsible for Neil's state, who ruined ur mother's happiness, ur life, killed ur babies. Abhimanyu looked down, u didn't hurt me Abhimanyu, u ruined me, u ruined that Akshara...the same Akshara whom u brought back from her traumas and her panick attacks, the Akshara whose hand u held and dragged her from her darkness. And this Akshara isn't the same anymore Abhimanyu.....saying she left leaving a guilt ridden and tearful Abhimanyu.

The court resumed, when the judge asked to.....

Akshara's lawyer stood and said.....Mr.Abhimanyu had got his wife sign the divorce papers 6yrs back and My Lord I would like to bring into ur notice that, it was the time where my client has suffered an alleged miscarriage and Mr.Abhimanyu had divorced her on the same day and now he want to get back to her when he learnt that he had a son! Abhimanyu is unfit as a husband and as father.

My Lord, my client would like to make a confession....said Abhimanyu's lawyer. Abhimanyu looked at his lawyer......(Mr.Birla, u admitting to the mistake and asking for a chance to rectify would help us as a child is involved.....r u ready for it...suggested his lawyer, I'm ready to do anything to have my son and my my wife back in my life.....said Abhimanyu).

That's all for today...

Comments on Goenka's....

Comments on Manjari.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.7K 1.2K 15
A rewrite of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlatha Hai's third gen track. Karthik and Naira are alive and have four kids-- Kairav, twins- Akshara and Aarohi, and...
20.2K 1.6K 23
This is my take on Abhirohi after the camp fire accident. NOTE: Please be aware that as the story proceeds I've managed to give the main and paralle...
22.9K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
84.9K 4.1K 26
Akshara was ready to go away-her present to her brother during bhai dooj. Seeing Abhimanyu in the traffic wavered her heart. His smiling face lined w...