Book 1: Inazuma eleven ares x...

By Penniepe

Ah,the sweet memories... Don't get me wrong,some memories bring happiness and calmness while others,well..the... More

πŸ…¦πŸ…”πŸ…›πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…”
πŸ…πŸ…”πŸ…¦ πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…˜πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…’
πŸ…’πŸ…”πŸ…£ πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…›
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…žπŸ…‘ πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…”
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…“πŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…žπŸ… πŸ…žπŸ… πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…’πŸ…—
πŸ…’πŸ…ŸπŸ…”πŸ…’πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…› πŸ…£πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–
πŸ…€πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…›πŸ…” πŸ…¦πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…›
πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…©πŸ…πŸ…šπŸ…˜,πŸ…–πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…šπŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…ŸπŸ…”πŸ…‘?
Ⓔⓧⓣⓑⓐ β“’β“—β“β“Ÿβ“£β“”β“‘:I'm what?
πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…› πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…ŸπŸ…‘πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…—
πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…€πŸ…£πŸ…ž'πŸ…’ πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…›πŸ…₯πŸ…”
πŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘
πŸ…¦πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…”,πŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’,πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…!
πŸ…¦πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…›πŸ…”,πŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’,πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…!πŸ…ŸπŸ…£.2
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…ŸπŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…œπŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…¨
πŸ…©πŸ…”πŸ…€πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…“ πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…˜
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…” πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…’
πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…’?πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…—,πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…¨ πŸ…“πŸ…žπŸ…'πŸ…£ πŸ…”πŸ…§πŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…£
πŸ…—πŸ…€πŸ…‘πŸ…£πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…–
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…–πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…¨ πŸ…–πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…šπŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…ŸπŸ…”πŸ…‘
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…˜πŸ…’πŸ…”πŸ…’
πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…›πŸ…¨ πŸ…žπŸ…‘ πŸ…•πŸ…žπŸ…”
πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…” πŸ…˜πŸ…£ πŸ…˜πŸ…’
πŸ…•πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…›
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕖

πŸ…€πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…—,πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…˜πŸ…šπŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…˜ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…—!

53 1 0
By Penniepe

At Raimon (no one's POV)
"Grr!"

"Good morning, huh?" Kyuno greeted his teammates but stopped upon seeing Asuto.

"Ngghhh!!" Asuto growled as he ran on a treadmill with a piece of meat attached to a rope around him away from tigers.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT IS DANGEROUS !!" He yelled to Asuto who kept on running.

"If he stops, Kyuno, he will die!" Akari yelled.

"Oh hoho!"

A day ago
"If we want to win in this tournament,we will have to learn a special move." Kozoumaru said

"Learn a special move?"

"Exactly. No matter how long the survival of the team is decided,one of the special moves Akari and I have won't last that long," Kozoumaru continued.

"You are right,after fighting Seishou and Minodouzan I realised that right now what we need to take them head on is a special move. I'll do it." Asuto said.

"Asuto-kun!"

"Heh?!!"

Everyone gasped as coach jumped down from heaven knows where and a headlight shone on him.

Back to Akari's POV
"Woo-yaa!! So without further ado,to all of you, I'll make you learn the 'special move' " coach said doing his Kung Fu moves again.

"What? Coach?!"

"Asuto-kun, your training starts tomorrow. I hope you'll be ready." He said and left.

"That old man gets on my nerves," Goujin said looking at coach as he left.

Back to present time
I approached Kyuno who was standing by the treadmill.

*Growl*
"Is this even a special training?!"He asked and I could tell he was upset.

I put my hand on his shoulder and bent down to his height," Can you keep a secret?"

I dragged a little further from everyone. "Those aren't real tigers,they are holograms."

"Oh,that's why coach doesn't seem alarmed."

I nodded."Come on,"

"Now Ultra Chukchi!" He yelled playing his video game then Asuto fell off probably exhausted.

"Asuto-kun,don't stop, the power generated by the treadmill is used to charge the console." He said firmly making Asuto gulp.

"Coach... I... I really want to learn a special move!" He said bowing down

"You leave me no choice then," he said as he got up and began walking to the goal,"in 5 steps,come to this flag!" He said as he put up a flag.

"Huh? That's all?"

"Um Asuto that is quite a distance," Kyuno pointed out.

"Okay," he exhaled.

"That's impossible!" Kyuno said

"Nothing is impossible for the possible," I said looking forward.

Asuto took a deep breath in and leaned forward

"1,2,3,4...5!" He counted at each step but still did not make it to the flag.

"What I didn't make it? Well, I won't stop now damn it," he cursed pissed off.

Whoa,I have never seen Asuto so mad not have I ever heard him curse.

Kyuno's POV
"1,2,3,4..5!" Asuto yelled but he slipped on the fifth leap.

He went on with his practice that he didn't even eat supper. What shocked me was how Akari supported coach fully. He fell and bruised his nose cheek and ended up with a bump on his forehead.

5 days to the day of the match
"Oh,I left it in the clubroom," I said remembering I had left my phone in the clubroom.

Some dark clouds appeared over the city and began to cover the whole sky . Within minutes it began to rain as I ran trying to get to the clubroom when I heard a familiar voice.

"1,2,3,..4,..5!"

"Asuto?" I saw through the gate that he was still practicing but he had a big tire on his back.

' Asuto if you keep this up, your body will break down.'

Asuto's POV

"Mom,what should I do?" I cried looking up at the dark sky.

I looked back down and stared forward and saw Haizaki." Haizaki!"

He glanced back at me grinning then he began walking away." Wait,don't leave!" I called out but he began disappearing.

I started running up to him and leaped to him when I got close enough but fell on my face but... I was beside the flag. I did it!

The storm subsided and the sun began to shine through the clouds."Okay, one more time Asuto!"

"1..2..3..4....5!" I said jumping and landed again Infront of the flag.

4 days to the match
"Hohoho! Today is the last chance you have for practising the special move," coach said.

"Today, you must dribble past all your teammates and get to the flag in 5 steps,"

"This old man is crazy," Goujin muttered.

"That's impossible! He won't be able to dribble past 12 people!" Kyuno yelled.

"Coach? If I do this, would I have mastered the special move?" I asked and coach nodded.

"Asuto you can't be serious!" Mansaku yelled.

"I'm serious, to be able to master'the special move' I'll be able to get to the top!"

"What exactly do you mean by the top?" Coach asked me.

I turned to him."I can't exactly explain it but for me, the top is... Haizaki."

I noticed Akari turn to me and smile.

"So in order for me to win, I need a special move..!"

"I see,I see,"coach said still playing his game," well then,let's get started."

"Asuto come on, we will stop you..!!"

I smiled. I really am lucky to have such great friends. I leaned forward and dashed past Akari, Kozoumaru and Goujin(forwards),"1" I got past Michinari and Hiyori(midfielders) "2," I got past Hiura,Mansaku,Hanta, Okuiri and Golem(defence) "3," I got past Kyuno,(goalkeeper) "4," and I got past Norika(goalkeeper)and fell on the goal net "5!"

While I was running I hadn't noticed that I had generated lightning so much that I made coach look away from his game."Bravo! That is it, the special training that's created from the 'lunge' and the 'jumping power' that exceeds the limits... This is the Inabikari dash!"

"Inabikari...dash!" I repeated.

"Good job," coach congratulated me and threw confetti in my face.

'but there's an exception, I never thought he would run past the flag and into the goal..'

"Well,now you are ready!" Coach said turning back to his game.

Goujin turned to coach and I asked him if he was okay."I don't know,just who is ...that man?"

3 days to match day
" Now that Asuto has mastered Inabikari dash,we can focus on training."

Before coach could say anything more,some men dressed in dark suits showed up and put coach under arrest for illegally accessing 'classified documents' from a computer that was not his.

"What? No..coach!" I yelled but Mansaku held me back.

"This is all a misunderstanding.. I'm innocent!" He said as he left.

"I knew it! Coach and his shady secrets.." Goujin said getting up.

"Speaking of secrets, why don't you Akari Minawa tell us why you have been lying to us? Or should I call you Akari Takahashi?" Hiura asked turning to Akari looking pissed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked and all hell broke loose.

"Wait,let me get this straight, you are the famous soccer legend 'Akari Takahashi' and you never told us? Why?" Goujin asked Akari looking even more pissed and everyone else turned against her.

"Takahashi is my middle name but I don't remember being.."

"That's why you had such strong plays in only one match without practice!" Norika yelled.

"I knew there was something fishy about you.." Kozoumaru added.

I looked at Akari who was shocked and looked like she was going to cry..
Oh no.

Thanks for reading 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 257 5
( ⩇⩇:⩇⩇ ) Δ±llΔ± . πš‚π™Έπšπ™Έπš…π™΄π™½π™½π™΄π™»π™° 𝅄 οΈ΅ ━━━━━━ '𔓕ˏ 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺 π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ–Ίπ–Ίπ—‹ + 𝗏𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗁𝖺 𝗋𝖺𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗋 αŽ’ ❅ ( π“‡₯ )...
1.3K 246 23
Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.
55.2K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...
16.3K 612 15
You though everything will be fine between the two of you. Even if you two had a rough time or a fight things will go back to the way they were event...