His Summoner || Demon! Nightm...

By PricklyHedgie

When a demon summoning goes wrong, a rich and powerful man's son gets killed and (Y/n) is forced to team up w... More

ūnus
duo
trēs
quattuor
quīnque
sex
septem
octō
novem
decem
ūndecim
duodēcim
trēdecim
quattuordecim
quīndecim
sēdecim
septendecim
BONUS - HORROR
duodēvīgintī
ūndēvīgintī
vīgintī
BONUS - DREAM
vīgintī ūnus
vīgintī duo
vīgintī trēs
vīgintī quattuor
BONUS - CROSS
BONUS - KILLER
vīgintī quīnque
vīgintī sex
BONUS - NIGHTMARE
vīgintī septem
vīgintī octō
BONUS - SUNDAY (INTRO)
🦴BONUS🦴 - MONDAY (KILLER)
🦴BONUS🦴 - TUESDAY (HORROR)
🦴BONUS🦴 - THURSDAY (ERROR)
🦴BONUS🦴 - FRIDAY (CROSS)
🦴BONUS🦴 - SATURDAY (NIGHTMARE)
🦴BONUS🦴 - SATURDAY (DREAM)
vīgintī novem
trīgintā
trīgintā ūnus
trīgintā duo
trīgintā trēs
trīgintā quattuor
trīgintā quīnque
trīgintā sex
trīgintā septem
trīgintā octō (🦴MATURE🦴)
trīgintā novem
quadrāgintā
BONUS - G
quadrāgintā ūnus
quadrāgintā duo
quadrāgintā trēs
The Dream story is up!
BONUS - WAYLON
BONUS - WAYLON (MATURE)
quadrāgintā quattuor
quadrāgintā quīnque
quadrāgintā sex
quadrāgintā septem
quadrāgintā octō
quadrāgintā novem
quīnquāgintā
quīnquāgintā ūnus
quīnquāgintā duo
quīnquāgintā trēs
quīnquāgintā quattuor
quīnquāgintā quīnque
quīnquāgintā sex
epilogus [epilogue]

🦴BONUS🦴 - WEDNESDAY (DUST)

789 26 133
By PricklyHedgie

Dust hated Killer. Well, ok, 'hate' was a bit strong, but that smooth motherfucker made charming (Y/n) look easy. Dust saw the effort Killer put in, and despite how badly Dust wanted her, he wasn't smooth. He barely talked to her. So how in Nightmare's name was he supposed to do this??

"You ok?" Horror's voice brought him out of his stupor, and he swung his glare up at the giant demon. Horror chuckled. "It's your day. If you want her, you gotta take your chance, buddy."

"It's not that easy," Dust grumbled bitterly. Papyrus was gone this week—like he'd been gone every other heat Dust had experienced—but that made his own thoughts louder by comparison. And having no one to talk about his lack of game made him irritable.

"Heya (Y/n)," Horror said, making Dust's head shoot up. (Y/n) walked into the room with a shy wave, glancing at the two demons curiously. Based on Dust's body language, he wasn't in a very good mood, and she wondered just what they'd been talking about as she checked him out. His unzipped hoodie and shorts were on, but he was missing his shirt—not that she was looking or anything.

Horror glanced at Dust, who was keeping his head down despite his subtle attempts to stare at her out of the corner of his socket. "You look delicious, buttercup." She blushed at Horror's smirk as Dust shot him a heated glare.

"Thanks Horror." She was wearing a rather simple outfit—clearly she knew it wasn't going to stay on very long anyways—but it made her look amazing. It wasn't elaborate, just a simple t-shirt and short shorts, but she could feel all eyes on her all the same. She hesitated, a question on the tip of her tongue, so Horror waited patiently. His heat urges were a lot more tame now, so he was content to take his time talking with her—all the while knowing how badly Dust wanted her. "Am I...allowed to know whose day it is?" She leaned a little closer as if trying to whisper to him despite how clearly Dust could hear her.

Horror pretended to think for a long moment, all the while Dust glared at him. When he 'couldn't remember' if she was allowed to know, he looked back at her. "Was there a certain someone you were hoping to hear?" Her eyes flickered to Dust briefly and her face turned a little more pink as she quickly shook her head.

"Oh no, I just, um..." She ran a hand through her (h/c) hair. "...just curious." She again glanced at Dust, who met her gaze with confusion. "Do you remember whose day it is?" It took him a moment to realize she was talking to him, and he felt his skull get a little more flushed.

"Yeah," he grumbled out, adjusting his hood so she couldn't see him blush. She waited for him to elaborate, but when he didn't, she awkwardly smiled.

"I'm gonna guess it's not your day?" When his blue and red eyelight focused on her, she went on. "Well you just seem, um, angry? And I'm sure that's just the heat, but..." Her words dissolved into silence at his continued staring, and she almost looked nervous as Horror chuckled.

"Relax, buttercup." He set his hand on her shoulder comfortingly and Dust glared daggers at him. "Whoever's day it is will come to their senses eventually, cuz if they don't, they're gonna miss their shot." The sun was already setting after all, and neither Killer nor Horror waited this long. (Y/n) relaxed under Horror's touch—which just pissed Dust off more.

"You sure?" She glanced at Dust, making his glare fall away to surprise. "I don't want to force you guys to do anything..."

Horror smirked at Dust. "Nah, it's not you. It's him." Then the giant leaned down to kiss her, but before he could, she felt her soul grabbed by blue magic and she was yanked into Dust's arms. She let out a gasp of surprise, her hands flat against his ribs as his multicolored eyelight smoked in its socket. Horror looked completely unfazed, winking at Dust like 'you're welcome' before he teleported away.

"I- wait, Dust, is today-" Dust cut her off with a rough kiss, holding her body flush against him. That was all the answer she needed so she kissed back, going up on her toes to reach him easier. He chuckled into the kiss, then teleported the two of them to the couch.

(Y/n)'s face flushed at the memory of falling asleep with him in this very spot, the good memories making her relax in his hold further. She looked up at him hopefully, and taking that as a clear indication she wanted him too, he pushed her back into the couch with a kiss, promptly disrobing her. Putting her hand over his to stop him, she nervously looked around. "Are you sure you want to do it here?" It was a rather public spot, even if from the kitchen you could only see him on top of her.

Dust smirked. He didn't care if the others saw, she was his for today. And seeing the jealousy from the others—especially Killer—would just make it all the sweeter. "I know what I'm doing, dove. You'll be more worried about what I'm doing than them." He gently tilted her chin up so she looked him in the eyelights as he spoke, a cocky smirk on his teeth. She smiled up at him sweetly. She didn't doubt that at all.

Once all her clothes were off, he ran his hands up and down her body, simply feeling her up. Her face warmed at his obvious approval, and when she tried to cover her nakedness, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the pillow above her head. His eyelight smoked again, but somehow it made her more excited than afraid. With her body completely exposed, he took his sweet time dragging his gaze from her beautiful face to her chest to her thighs. If her face could be any redder, it would be.

Using blue magic, he grabbed her soul and flipped her over into doggy style. He grabbed her hips to pull her up and into him, spreading her thighs so he could run his boney finger along her pussy. She gasped, quickly planting her face in the pillow to muffle her sounds. He smirked, and when he found her clit, he rubbed slow circles on it. Her thighs started shaking, and despite trying to quiet her moans, he could still hear her beautiful sounds.

(Y/n)'s moans were loud enough to draw over a curious Killer, and it was a good thing her face was in a pillow or her cheeks would be burning up at being watched. Dust smirked at him, sticking out his tongue mockingly. He didn't need rose petals to get between (Y/n)'s legs, and even his crappy game still allowed him to score with his beautiful dove. Killer watched like the pervert he was, and Dust glared at him. Killer could only smile innocently back—clearly his lust wasn't as sated as Horror's was—and rose a browbone as if to ask 'can I join?'. Dust summoned a bone and threw it at Killer, who ducked behind the couch just in time, then held up his gloved hands to show surrender. But before he left, he tossed a bottle to Dust.

Dust looked down at the lube bottle in surprise as Killer made a lewd gesture before disappearing. (Y/n) looked up as he removed his hand from her clit, and her face seemed to grow rosier at the realization of what was in Dust's hands. He smirked down at her. "You ready?" He slid his shorts down to reveal his light purple glowing cock, and he could feel her wide eyes on it as he squirted some lubricant onto his hands, sliding his hands up his purple length. He took his sweet time slowly stroking his dick, imagining just what he was going to do to her as her eyes stayed glued to his movements, her desire practically sparkling in their (e/c) hues. She wanted him badly.

Dust positioned her ass so it was against his hips, using the tip of his dick to tease her opening. She whimpered, looking back at him pleadingly, and unable to hold himself back any more, he rammed himself inside of her. The noise (Y/n) let out was heavenly, and he all but growled as he pounded into her again and again. "Fuck, you're tight," he groaned, having to steady himself with his hands on her hips. Her moans became louder and louder, and he nearly lost himself in the feeling of her. The sound of bone slapping skin barely cut through his girl's sounds.

"Fuck, (Y/n)~" Dust growled, his hands digging into her hips as he pulled her into each thrust. Her ass looked great bouncing against him like this, and the smack of his hand against it made the girl whimper. He looked up at her as her face turned red, before a slow smirk stretched across his teeth. "You like that, you dirty slut~?"

"I-" He smacked her ass again, and she let out a quiet gasp.

"I wanna hear your moans, little dove," he growled, but his dominating tone only seemed to excite her submissive soul. This time as he slapped her ass, he kept his hand there, squeezing the skin tightly. She let out a whimper that made him moan quietly, and he gripped her hips tightly as he thrust into her harder. Every little sound she made drove him crazy, and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Ngh~ Dust~" (Y/n) moaned. His hands tightened enough to bruise her, and he all but growled as he picked up the pace.

"I wanna hear you moan my name," he growled.

"Dust~" she whimpered. His eyelight was practically smoking as he drove into her harder.

"Louder!"

"Dust!" Her pitch rose an octave as she shouted his name for the whole house to hear.

"Fuck~" he moaned, the pure ecstasy forcing him to go yet faster, bottoming out inside her so she felt his entire girthy length. "You feel so good, (Y/n)~" His praise made her legs shake more than they already were. He was right when he said he knew what he was doing. Each thrust into her hit her g spot, and pure euphoria practically ripped the moans from her throat. She couldn't get enough of him, every low moan he released or dirty thing he told her made her wetter for him.

A sharp slap on her ass made her let out another whimper, the pain mixing with the pleasure. He barely fit when he first pushed into her, but he'd made perfect use of his length like he'd done this many times. His strokes were perfect like he knew just how to hit her g spot without her having to say a word. She pushed her face into the pillow, her entire face burning at just what her demon was doing to her.

One of Dust's hands moved to tug on her hair, pulling her face out of the pillow right as she released a loud moan. "Dust~"

He growled, his hand knotting in the (h/c) strands as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I wanna hear your sexy little sounds, little dove~" It was a command, and she obediently gave him exactly what he wanted. If anyone walked by, they would know just what exactly he was doing to her, but she didn't care. The entire house could probably hear her as she released loud, sweet moans for every thrust into her, and he loved it.

To reward her, he released her hair to find her clit, rubbing soft circles against it as he roughly pounded her into the couch. He was practically shoving her face deeper into the pillow with every thrust, but her moans became all the louder at the added stimulation. Her legs shook violently.

"Ngh, Dust~ I'm gonna cum!"

"Then cum for me, you dirty slut~" he purred, his finger circling faster on her clit. Despite wanting to push her face into the pillow as she felt her climax, she kept her head up just enough so he could hear her practically scream his name. Her orgasm rocked through her in waves, and she clutched the pillow tightly as she buried her face into it, gasping for breath at the pleasure.

Her pussy seized around him and he moaned, his thrusts getting sloppy at the feeling combined with her moans, and it tipped him over the edge. He slammed his hips into her ass as he came, letting out a shaky groan. "Fuck, (Y/n)!" His fingers tightened on her hips as he shot his cum inside her, and as he slowly came down from the high, his eyelights almost seemed to take on the shape of hearts as he gazed down at her.

After a long moment, Dust pulled away, letting (Y/n) slump onto the couch tiredly. He was the roughest by far, and she could feel it in the way her body ached. But it was a good kind of ache, and despite the bruises she knew would be on her hips after this, she felt herself blush at the thought of what just happened. Dust chuckled, making her eyes return to his. He licked her cum off his fingers—turning her face crimson—before wiping his hand on his hoodie, then gently tilting her head side to side. Her rosy cheek look was adorable, but that was just like her. His little dove~

"Hey Dust?" Her voice was as soft and sweet as her, and he cocked his head to the side to show he was listening. "Can you carry me to the bath?" She nervously looked down at her legs—which were still shaking badly. She didn't think she'd be able to stand, let alone walk. He smirked and nodded, sliding his hands under her to carry her to the bathroom. They could both use a bath.

Dust drew her a bath, holding her tightly to his chest while he summoned a Gaster Blaster to help him out. The Blaster made a chirping sound at seeing (Y/n), and she reached out to pet its snout as it helped pour soap into the tub to create bubbles. Dust watched her with amusement then gently set her down in the hot water. The Blaster loomed closer, resting just outside of the bath like a dog as it watched her with big, puppy eyes. She pet it as Dust stripped, then he slipped into the bath behind her. He pulled her closer so her back was against his ribs, and he closed his eyes to relax with her.

"I thought of a name for your Blaster," she mumbled tiredly. He hummed. "Conejito. It means 'little bunny'."

He let out a soft chuckle. "Why not 'little dog'?"

"Perrito?" She yawned, snuggling into her demon as her hand rested on his ribs, her fingers wrapping around the bones like she was clinging to him. "That could work too."

The water was warm like a blanket, and her demon holding her tenderly like this made her relax into him after the rough sex. The Gaster Blaster whined as she took her hand away from its snout, but settled down when it saw her breaths even out—signaling she fell asleep. And as it looked up towards its master, it realized that Dust was asleep, too. The pair were cuddled up like they had been on the couch, the demon feeling safe enough to sleep with her like he had been that day. And she felt safe with him, like nothing could touch her with Dust's protective arms around her. It was his day with her, and dreaming of her while she snuggled into him was perhaps the best way he could possibly end it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
1.7K 134 20
Shattered has taken over many parts of the Multiverse, growing stronger due to the mass amounts negativity. So strong, he's been able to subdue his c...
60.4K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
6.4K 237 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...