๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ lonkaiorr

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

792 38 21
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ lonkaiorr

March 22nd
Friday

"What did you get for number seven?" Jaidyn asked Phoenix as they sat in the library. It was the friend's lunch period so they decided to sit in the library instead of the lunchroom.

"I got A," Phoenix looked down at her paper, making Jaidyn huff. She had gotten D, which was nowhere near the answer A was.

"I'm off this," Jaidyn stuffed the paper into her folder.

"Girl I been stopped doing that shit, fuck it," Kyonni laughed and Malakai nodded in agreement.

"You stopped doing it? Shit I never started," Malakai shook his head and Jaidyn laughed.

"Just shut up," Jaidyn told him. "You 'bout dumb as a rock," she shook her head.

"I'm gon' walk across that stage come may tho' so ion give a fuck," Malakai shrugged making the group laugh.

"Speaking of graduation, what are we doing for spring break?" Myah popped her head up from her phone.

"What the fuck that gotta do wit' graduation, Myah?" Phoenix asked, snickering. Myah shrugged her shoulders.

"Do y'all got passports? I wanna go out of the country," Jaidyn protested an idea.

"Oh! Let's go to Cancun!" Myah interjected, agreeing with Jaidyn.

Taniyah, Phoenix, and Kyonni nodded in agreement, thinking that a trip out of the country would be great for spring break.

"Who said I have Cancun money?" Malakai half-joked. He had money, but he never said he had Cancun money.

"Shut up boy," Myah mugged him. He rolled his eyes, turning away from her.

Later that evening, the group was seated in the bleachers of the large basketball arena. Today was the day of Taniyah and Phoenix's basketball tournament.

Jaidyn looked up from the TikTok she watching, seeing Malakai bringing her popcorn and Skittles she asked him to get her from the concession stands.

"Here, had me standing in them long ass lines," Malakai playfully complained making Jaidyn laugh.

"Thank you, Kai," Jaidyn said, grabbing the snacks from him.

"Jai, why didn't you cheer?" Myah asked, watching the other cheerleaders' performance they were doing before the game started.

"Oh, I quit. I knew Trinity would be on bullshit, and I already beat her ass. Next step would be to kill her dumb ass," Jaidyn half-joked, opening her Skittles.

"Lemme get some," Malakai reached for the bag and Jaidyn moved her hand. "Gang you always want something of mine now you're being stingy," Malakai side-eyed her making Jaidyn smack her lips.

"Here, nigga. Damn," Jaidyn rolled her eyes and Malakai laughed, holding his hands out for Jaidyn to pour some out. "Nigga was just up there, could've bought him one," Jaidyn mumbled and Malakai waved her off, sitting down.

A few minutes later, the cheerleaders were moving out of the way for the basketball players to come out. As both teams came running out from opposite ends, applause erupted in the arena.

"Woo! That's my girlfriend!" Jaidyn cheered loudly, waving around her number eighteen foam finger, which was Phoenix's jersey number.

Phoenix looked over at the bleachers that they were seated in. Laughing, she blew Jaidyn a kiss which Jaidyn caught, a tradition they'd had since Phoenix's first game.

"You look like somebody Mom," Kyonni chuckled, recording Jaidyn as she took pictures of Phoenix as she listened to her coach talk.

"Bye, I'm in love," Jaidyn sighed, dramatically sliding down in her seat.

After the game, which their school won 88-19, winning the city championship, the group found themselves at Phoenix's house to celebrate her win. She had dropped 26 points in the game alone, with Taniyah close behind her with 22 points.

The two were overflown with bliss from their win and their excitement hadn't died down any.

"Okay, sit y'all asses down na'. Shit," Genesis mugged both Phoenix and Taniyah as she walked into the living room. They shared looks and laughed before taking a seat on the long couch.

"Congratulations girls! I got y'all a cake in there in the fridge. And I cooked, say thank you," Genesis announced, sitting down and turning on the TV.

The teens laughed and thanked her before going into the kitchen. Malakai slowly rubbed his hands together, looking at the food Genesis cooked.

"Aw yea, I'm finna fuck this up fasho," Taniyah grinned, grabbing a paper plate. She had made steak, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, and dinner rolls.

"And Jaidyn you better eat some of that asparagus!" Genesis yelled from the couch. Jaidyn sighed, knowing she was going to try to avoid the vegetable.

"Yes ma'am," Jaidyn replied sadly making Phoenix laugh. "Stop laughing, it's not funny," Jaidyn added.

"Yes it is, you eighteen getting forced to eat yo' vegetables," Phoenix chuckled, handing Jaidyn her plate she had made her.

"Whatever," Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes. "Thank you, baby," she leaned up, kissing Phoenix's lips before going to join everyone else at the table to eat.

After everyone ate and Jaidyn voluntarily washed the dishes, everyone sat at the table playing games.

"Scared? Anxiety? Anxi- Shit!" Myah cursed as the timer went off. They were currently playing couples charades, excluding Genesis who had left to go "check on something".

"Panic nigga! Oh my god, I need a new partner," Malakai stressed, passing the phone to Kyonni. Jaidyn shook her head, laughing lightly.

"Okay, my turn!" Kyonni squealed, standing up from her seat. "Taniyah don't get to acting stupid please," she rolled her eyes.

"Stop playin' wit' me dummy," Taniyah waved her off. "What the fuc- okay," she scrunched her face up looking at the word she had to act out. Finally figuring out what to do.

She put her hands in the air and began to silently scream.

"Uh, uh.. riding a rollercoaster!" Kyonni shouted.

"Yeahhh!" Taniyah jumped around, high-fiving Kyonni. Jaidyn picked up her pencil, giving their team a point.

"Don't get too excited, y'all still know who number one is," Phoenix inputted, kissing Jaidyn's cheek.

"Period," Jaidyn supported her.

"Man shut the fuck up and take yo' turn," Taniyah waved the two off. Phoenix chuckled, taking the phone from her so she could go next.

March 23rd
Saturday

"What I am trying to say is, that love is ours to make so we should make it! Everything else can waitttt, the time is ours to take so we should take it," Kyonni sang along loudly as she patiently waited for Taniyah to come out of the house.

With Taniyah's basketball practice time nearly doubling the last month and Kyonni's job putting her on schedule more, the two barely ever had time together.

So, today Kyonni told Taniyah to get dressed so she could take her out.

A few songs later, Taniyah finally came walking out of the house. Her outfit was simple, consisting of a black and red sp5der hoodie, black cargo jeans, and panda dunks. Kyonni was happy that she chose to wear a black jumpsuit instead of the brown one she was initially going to.

"Wassup pretty," Taniyah smiled, getting in the car.

"Hi baby," Kyonni blushed, leaning the console to give Taniyah a kiss. "I've missed you, you act like you don't care about a bad bitch no more," Kyonni rolled her eyes. She laughed at Taniyah smacking her lips as she pulled off.

"Shut up, you know I love you, dummy," Taniyah mushed her head and Kyonni quickly swatted her hand away.

"Stop nigga, don't you see I'm driving? Gonna kill us both," Kyonni scolded and Taniyah chuckled.

"Lemme see yo' phone baby," Taniyah asked, placing her phone in the cup holder. Kyonni told her it was in her purse and Taniyah nodded, going into Kyonni's black Saint Laurent quilted leather crossbody and pulling out her phone.

Taniyah typed in her passcode, going to Apple Music, and playing Safe 2 by Veeze. As they listened to music and held a conversation, she scrolled on Instagram.

"You play this song every damn day," Kyonni complained and Taniyah shushed her.

"Don't worry 'bout me lil girl," Taniyah spoke making Kyonni slyly roll her eyes.

The couple walked into the dimly lit restaurant called the X Pot, an all-you-can-eat wagyu restaurant Kyonni seen on TikTok. A lot of their dates were based on ideas that both of them had seen on either TikTok or Pinterest.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Kyonni, table for two," Kyonni spoke kindly to the hostess.

"Yes I see it, follow me please," the hostess led them to a table. They were seated in a corner, away from many others, which Kyonni was glad.

"Here go your menus, I'll be back soon to take your orders," she announced, placing the menus on the table before walking away.

"Baby, ion know what none of this shit is," Taniyah frowned making Kyonni giggle. The menu was in both English and Japanese but no pictures showed what the foods were.

"Hm," Kyonni hummed, looking through the menu herself. "Do you want truffle fries, spring rolls, orrr.. yeah those are your only options," Kyonni proposed. Taniyah wasn't exactly a picky eater but she wasn't too fond of trying new things so Kyonni wanted her to get something a bit familiar.

"Imma go with the truffle fries," Taniyah nodded, thinking out loud. "Ky?" Taniyah called out. Kyonni looked up from her menu, meeting Taniyah's brown eyes.

"Yeah?" She spoke softly.

"I love you," Taniyah smiled making Kyonni blush. She could listen to her say those three words all day long.

"I love you more," Kyonni mirrored Taniyah's expression.

Along with having the black truffle French fries and their drinks, they also had some A5 Wagyu hot pot, sushi, and ramen.

On their way back to Taniyah's house, they stopped at the grocery store to grab some snacks for a movie night.

"Ouu, I wanna watch the Player's Club. Can we watch that?" Kyonni squealed. The Player's Club was one of her favorite 90's movies to watch, some of her oldest memories were her sneaking to watch it while her mom was sleeping and her dad was at work.

"Yeah, C'mere," Taniyah mumbled, tapping the space near her. They had both already taken a shower and got into more comfortable clothes, Taniyah in a white wife beater and a pair of grey sweatpants while Kyonni had on a bone-colored Skims tank top with matching boxers.

Kyonni happily made her way over to the bed, jumping on top of Taniyah pulling a laugh out of the both of them.

"I said lay next to me lil girl," Taniyah joked, picking up the Roku remote to turn on the movie.

"Well that was more fun," Kyonni shrugged before rolling off of her and laying down comfortably next to her so she could see the TV.

"Taniyah, don't go yo' ass to sleep," Kyonni looked over at her, mugging. Taniyah had one hand in her pants and the other was around Kyonni, the usual way they fell asleep together.

"Ian goin' to sleep mama, shh," Taniyah muttered, dozing off already. Kyonni just rolled her eyes, eating some of her sour patches.

March 24th
Sunday

The next day, Jaidyn was at home in Myra's room. The two were laid out on the bed, both in their own little worlds. Myra had been sending Jaidyn TikToks about sister relationships so Jaidyn made it a priority to spend time with her today, even though they were always together.

The hormones were driving her mad.

"What time does Sin get off?" Jaidyn asked, looking over at her sister.

"Seven," Myra sighed. "He's off the next three days though, thankfully," she tried to cheer herself up. Sincere was an IT specialist so most of his day was spent in an office, however now he was looking for remote options since he would have to pay more attention to Myra and the twins.

Jaidyn nodded, eating some more of her fries from when she and Myra ordered Wingstop.

"Girls! Are y'all here?" both Jaidyn's and Myra's heads shot up at the voice of their mother. She hadn't told the two that she was coming home soon so they were surprised, to say the least.

"Mommy! What are you doing here?" Jaidyn questioned ecstatically, running over to hug Monica.

"Hi baby, I'm gonna be here for a few days," Monica smiled, rubbing her hand over Jaidyn's slick bun. Jaidyn was taking a break from both heat and weave.

"Ahh, MyMy! My grandbabies are getting so good, oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, rushing over to Myra. "Can I touch?" She asked, wanting to rub her belly. Myra nodded, a faint smile on her face.

Monica sat down on the bed next to Myra, placing a hand on her stomach. She cooed at the feeling of the twins moving around.

"Y'all excited to see y'all GiGi, huh? I'm excited to see y'all too," Monica laughed, rubbing her daughter's stomach.

"I get so sick of yall and this GiGi and glamma shit. You are a granny, a grandma even," Myra joked and Monica rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, girl," she silenced Myra and Jaidyn laughed, laying back down on the bed and continuing to eat her food.

"So, how long you gonna be home?" Jaidyn asked after a few minutes. Monica looked over at her, a saddened expression etched on her face. "What? How long?" She asked again.

"Two days," Monica muttered watching as both of her daughter's faces fell. "I'm sorry y'all, but this is my job. I've always wanted to be a travel nurse and it's taken me a long time to get to my level. And I don't plan on stopping anytime soon," she expressed. Myra scoffed, shoving her mother's hand off of her stomach.

"Two fuckin' days? Are you serious, ma?" Myra rose off of the bed, hovering over her mother. Jaidyn sat quietly, she didn't know what to say. She was completely tired of her mother never being home. There were plenty of nursing jobs right here in Chicago, where her family was.

"Don't you dare raise your damn voice at me! I'm doing the best I can, I have to work!" Monica defended herself. Jaidyn shook her head, disagreeing.

"No, you're not. You're not doing your best and you never have. It's always been me and Myra, ma! You're always gone and you think just throwing money our way is parenting and it isn't!" Jaidyn finally inputted.

Monica looked at Jaidyn flabbergasted, Myra always let it be known she didn't like how Monica treated them but Jaidyn never spoke much about it.

"Well, I'm sorry! I never even wanted to have kids so no, I don't know how to parent 'cause I don't fucking want to be one!" Monica exposed more than she meant to. She froze, realizing she'd just told her kids that she never wanted them.

Jaidyn sat dumbfounded, not surprised at her mother's words but definitely disappointed. Myra bitterly chuckled, wiping the single tear that fell from her eye.

"I don't got time for this shit," Myra spoke under her breath. She walked into her closet, grabbing her Nike duffle bag and throwing clothes in.

Jaidyn didn't even ask where she was going before going to her room and packing a bag of her own.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that y'all. I'm just under a lot of pressure right now, I love y'all, okay?" Monica pleaded but the girls ignored her.

"Let's go, Jai," Myra sniffed, walking down the stairs. Jaidyn followed behind her, going to the car so they could leave.

Hours had passed since the incident with their mother. The sisters had gone to stay a few nights at Sincere's house. Myra and Sincere were both in his room sleeping while Jaidyn was in the guest room on FaceTime with Phoenix.

"You goin' to school tomorrow?" Phoenix asked, glancing down from playing the game to look at Jaidyn. Jaidyn shook her head, swiping to go to the next TikTok. "So you just not gon' talk the whole time we on the phone? What's wrong, baby?" Phoenix asked.

They had been on the phone for about 4 hours and Jaidyn had said a maximum of five words to her.

"I said nothing wrong Phoenix?" Jaidyn snapped. Phoenix put her controller down, mugging the phone.

"Ion know who the fuck you think you talking to but it ain't me. Now imma ask yo' ass again, what the fuck is the problem?" Phoenix pestered further. Jaidyn sighed deeply before explaining the situation to her.

"She's never been the best parent but for her to just straight up tell us she never wanted us," Jaidyn cried making Phoenix frown. "It hurts, P. Myra is the only person I have. My dad doesn't want shit to do with me, wherever he is," Jaidyn bitterly chuckled, wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have forced you to tell me," Phoenix sighed, feeling bad.

"No it's okay, I was being rude. Plus I needed to get that off my chest anyways," Jaidyn laughed making Phoenix smile.

"How 'bout this, I'm finna come get you," Phoenix offered. "We can stay home together tomorrow," she added making Jaidyn nod.

"Aight, go ask yo' sister," Phoenix laughed, hanging up. Jaidyn wasted no time running to Sincere's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Sincere shouted from the other side. Jaidyn pushed the door open, seeing the two cuddled up and watching the Grinch. "Wassup lil sis," he waved her off to hug her.

"Hey, why are y'all watching The Grinch in March? You know what, that's not my business. Can I go to Phoenix's house?" She asked, giving her most innocent smile. Myra rolled her eyes, a smile on her face before nodding. "Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jaidyn squealed, hugging her sister.

"Girl get off me, I am pregnant. I can't be out here hugging, my babies could catch negative energy," Myra expressed. Jaidyn waved her off, running back to the guest room.

As soon as she made it to the room, Phoenix was texting her to come outside. Jaidyn grabbed her bag, devices, and cords, and walked out of the room.

"Sin, lock the door! Bye, guys!" Jaidyn yelled from downstairs before walking out of the house and to Phoenix's car.

HI GUYSSSS :))

I'm back after ABANDONING you all for a month, I'm sorryyy lol!

Make sure y'all check out my new book too, their sanctuary!

As always, thanks for reading and comment and vote💞

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

2.6K 181 8
โ ๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž. โž โ™ฌ ๐ด ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“...
41.3K 362 12
alot of drama filled gay shi๐Ÿคญโ€ผ๏ธ read to see ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’“ โš ๏ธ = ๐šœ๐š–๐šž๐š โ˜๏ธ = ๐š๐š•๐šž๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐Ÿคญ
2.5K 97 2
A wasteland of URBAN oneshots. (Mostly bxb) May 6th, 2023.