I woke up..

By LittlePickles26

Mikey dies. But not just once. What will happen when his brothers find out about this "power"? **I do not own... More

Under the Stars
Mikey?
Are you okay?
On patrol
We protect eachother
The End

Am I Crazy?

663 20 1
By LittlePickles26

I opened my eyes hesitantly before jolting up, realizing I was not in my bedroom. In fact, I'm not in any room at all. When did I get outside? Where am I?  The sky was dark, however, on one side you can see a little bit of light starting to show up, indicating that it is early in the morning.

When I saw the empty pill bottle beside me, I picked it up and examined it. At first, I was confused, trying to recall last night. But then it all came back to me.

I woke up.

"I-I should be dead. Why am I not dead!" I yell out loud, frustrated that my attempt didn't work. I place my head in my hands slightly squeezing. How could I be alive! I took sixteen pills! Sixteen! Maybe..maybe they expired? Maybe it isn't possible to overdose on these kinds of pills. I don't know much about them. I have to try again. If that's not going to work then...

After standing up, I grabbed my skateboard and quickly threw it in the strap on my shell, and ran towards the city. I ran and ran until I found buildings, climbing the closest one. Then I jumped from building to building, climbing higher when I needed to so that I could get on top of one of the highest buildings near me. When I finally made it to the roof, I stood still trying to catch my breath. My legs gave out from under me and my body was shaking with how much I pushed myself. I felt so weak. When I was finally able to breathe normally again, I carefully stood back up, still slightly shaking, and walked to the edge of the building to look down at the alleyway beneath me.

This time. This time for sure. I will be dead.

With a shaking breath, I stepped off. Watching the ground approach closer and closer, I closed my eyes. Ready for whatever would follow.

*****************************************

I opened my eyes. Again. I looked up at the building I had just stepped off of.

I woke up. Again.

In spite of the fact that I am alive, I sit up quickly, looking over my body and wondering what kind of damage I have done to myself... But the thing is, I look and feel just fine. There is not even a scratch on me.

"No..no no no no no no NO!! This can't be happening!" My breathing quickens as I look around desperately trying to find something. Anything. Then, on the ground near a garbage bin, I see a rusty razor blade. I quickly crawled over to it, and without any hesitation, as soon as I grabbed it, I brought it to my wrist. I let out a little cry as I cut deep into my skin. I watched as the big white line began to pool with blood. That encouraged me to cut more, deep lines on both of my arms. I was completely covered in blood. I knew I'd have to wait a little while for me to bleed out completely, but I didn't have a while. The sun was starting to show itself and I needed to be dead. I was supposed to be dead.

I tightened my grip around the razor blade and brought it to my neck. As I took one last deep breath, I glided the razor across my throat. As soon as I did it, I dropped the blade on the ground and brought both of my hands up to my neck. I held it as I was struggling to breathe. Tears started to fall from my eyes while I choked on my own blood. It hurt. Everything hurt badly. I couldn't breathe.

Then my body started to go numb, once again. I couldn't hold myself up anymore.

I was still holding my neck with one hand when my head hit the ground. My vision became hazy, and I couldn't help but close my eyes.

*****************************************

My eyes shot open. My hands instantly go to my neck feeling around to feel..nothing? I sit up and look at my arms. I was still covered in blood but I didn't see any cuts.

What is happening?! Why am I awake!

I feel around my arms, whipping the dry blood, trying to feel any pain and cuts. Nothing. I hesitantly curled myself up into a ball as tears began to cover my vision.

"Why..why me?! Why didn't I die! I-I shouldn't be breathing! What's wrong with me?! Am I really that much of a screwup that I can't even kill myself?" A small chuckle escaped my lips. "At least this time no one is here to see you fail this time, right?"

Without realizing it, I was laughing. I was laughing as tears were streaming freely down my face like a crazy person. Am I crazy? Is that what's wrong with me? I'm crazy?

Looking at the sky I realize it's a lot lighter than it was earlier. I don't know exactly what time it is since I left my T-phone at home so I can't be tracked for when they realize I'm missing. I didn't want anyone to have to find me like that. But of course. I didn't die. So I guess it wouldn't have mattered if I brought it or not, huh.

Based on experience, I assumed it was around 5 am. This means my brothers will be waking up in a couple hours..and if I couldn't die, might as well go home and make breakfast for everyone like normal. After a couple hour nap anyway.

I get up about ready to start heading home when I reach around for my skateboard, only to realize it's not on my shell anymore. I look over to where I landed after I jumped off the building, and there lies my skateboard. Broken in half, with one half completely split down the middle.

"Aw, man... That sucks." I whispered to myself as I wiped the rest of my tears away. I walked over to pick it up, only to wince at the amount of blood all over my arms. I should probably wash all of this off before I go home.

Luckily, the building I stepped off of happened to have a faucet connecting to it.
I walked over and turned it on. It took a few seconds of waiting before a small trickle of water started to flow out. It's better than nothing I guess.

After washing the blood off my arms, neck, face, and shell, I turned the water off and grabbed my broken skateboard. After looking up at the sky once more, I proceeded to walk home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.3K 10
Tmnt-2012 Raph accidentally hurts Mikey, causing the youngest turtle to fear Raph. He does everything he can to avoid him, and the guilt is eating Ra...
1.5K 196 36
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...
72.3K 3.2K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...