My Little Vampire (Male Wedne...

By SriyaRout

MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she coul... More

Casts
EPISODE 1
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Wednesday Facts
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
EPISODE 3
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 22

7.2K 245 49
By SriyaRout

Don't confuse love with obsession. You truly love someone only if you have genuine feelings underneath your obsession, or it just an illusion of love.

---------------------☠️🌸---------------------

...[weeping]...

In the girl's dorm, Enid was weeping her eyes out, on her bed while (Y/N) was rubbing her back sympathetically.

Meanwhile Wednesday climbed the balcony that connects his dorm to their dorm. He entered the dorm through the cobweb window.

Both Enid and (Y/N) jumped up from their seats and Enid walked towards him, exclaiming with frustration,"Where have you been? I'm literally having a heart attack right now. Yoko's in the infirmary!"

Wednesday not knowing anything, raised his eyebrows, looking at the girls,"What happened?"

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction." (Y/N) informed.

"She's out of the Poe Cup. I don't have a co-pilot." Enid added, in distress, pacing around the room.

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it." Wednesday guessing told them.

"How do you know?" (Y/N) asked.

"Doesn't matter." Wednesday replied with a firm tone.

"I and You both are going to take her down tomorrow." Wednesday said them with a confident tone.

Enid and (Y/N) looked at him in disbelief and both asked, together,"Wait. You're joining the Black Cats?"

...[Sniff]...

"You're willing to do that? For us?" Enid exclaimed walking towards him with a excited disbelief tone.

Wednesday just backed away knowing that Enid would hug him out of excitement anytime soon and he doesn't want it.

"I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat." Wednesday told in fierce tone.

"Yeah..., but mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right?" (Y/N) asked in a hopeful manner.

Wednesday looked at her and turned around and didn't answer her and changed the topic,"Tell me how she keeps winning."

"It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking." Enid answered.

"Sounds like sabotage." Wednesday told suspiciously.

"There are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a siren, which makes her master of the water." (Y/N) told guessing.

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game." Wednesday determinately told and turned to them.

Both of the girls nodded their head, confused.

_______________☠️🌸______________

In Wednesday's dorm, Wednesday was sitting on his desk planning for the Poe cup.

But his mind was drifting back to the conversation of Bianca and Xavier.

'Does he really like her? But he used to date Bianca. Why was Bianca insulting my puppy? Don't she have other works to do? I think I should change my puppy's name...? And... why I am so relieved to hear Bianca that (Y/N) likes me. I am only obsessed with her....I don't do feelings...Feelings are equal to weakness....'

'But what does she think herself as, to call my (Y/N) a eager-eyed puppy? Hmmm...No worries, tomorrow she will taste her own medicine... While Mi divertirò guardando la mia dolce metà festeggiare.' Wednesday smirked at the thought.

_______________☠️🌸______________

The next morning, Wednesday was walking outside, passing Bianca in the process who has a evil smirk, looking at him. Not knowing that Wednesday has much greater plan for her.

Enid and (Y/N), stood up as they saw Wednesday coming towards them.

"We're all set." Enid told with excitement.

"Good. Thing's in position." Wednesday replied.

"Can't you tell us what you two were up to?" (Y/N) asked.

"And spoil the surprise? I don't think so.." Wednesday responded, looking at her mischievously.

"Speaking of surprises, your costume's in the tent." Enid told him squealing, not containing her excitement.

"Costume?" Wednesday glanced at her, shocked.
_______________☠️🌸______________

Wednesday came out of a tent, wearing black cat costume with cat ears on his head. His expression showed his unhappiness and grumpiness.

Enid wearing her own costume with her whiskers, exclaimed with thrill and amazement,"OMG, you look purr-fect!"

"Only thing, where are your whiskers?" Enid asked, noticing the missing whiskers on his face.

"Ask again, and you'll be down to eight lives." Wednesday warned, looking at her, threatening.

"How do I look?" A voice asked them, emerging from another tent.

Both of them turned to see (Y/N) wearing her cat costume, standing their uncomfortably.

"You are just looking so...cute."Enid squealed in excitement and began to squeeze her cheeks.

"Stop!Stop! It hurts.." (Y/N) exclaimed trying to stop her.

Meanwhile Wednesday just stood there looking at (Y/N) with hypnotised eyes, checking her out shamelessly.

(Y/N) noticed his staring, felt her cheeks burn because of blushing. Enid noticing the situation, went from their happily.

Wednesday walked towards (Y/N) who was looking at him admiringly, began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Wednesday asked with raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry. I never thought to see you dressed like that." (Y/N) told with a smile.

Not knowing where she got confidence, she teased him,"So.., should I start calling you a... kitten."

Wednesday looked at her, smirked mischievously grabbing her waist by one hand, pulling her towards himself.

...[Gasp]...

Her chest collide with his body. While her hands were between their bodies. They stood there as if they are couple who are not afraid to show affection to each other in public.

"But I think you look more like a kitten in this tight fitted costume. So, should I start treating you like one too." Wednesday said in seducing tone, roaming his hand from her waist to butt.

"But I think I should stop calling you these names. Don't you think? bella ragazza..." Wednesday said, pinching her on her thigh.

...[Gasp]...

(Y/N), who was shy and flustered by now, widened her eyes and looked at Wednesday to scold.

"You can't...I...You are a...." (Y/N) forgot how to scold while Wednesday raised his hands in surrender and backed away with smirk, winking at her to make her more flustered than before, towards the canoe.

(Y/N), who was looking at Wednesday's back, was holding her scream but went towards the canoe with her unsettled feelings.

_______________☠️🌸______________

...[rousing fanfare plays]...

The race was about to start, all the canoe were parked at the docks while all the participants sat on their respective canoe.

In the Black cats' canoe, Enid was sitting at the front, (Y/N) behind her and Wednesday behind (Y/N).

Enid glanced beside her, noticed Ajax dressed as a scary clown. Enid, smiling waved at him still holding the paddle. Ajax glancing at her smiled at her and looked away shyly still smiling.

(Y/N) looking at the scenario, began to smile, happy for her best friends.

"Focus." Wednesday told Enid.

(Y/N) frowning turned to look towards Wednesday to which he mockingly said," Yes, my majesty...."

(Y/N) huffed and again began to look ahead to which Wednesday only smirked to his victory.

It was until Xavier who was dressed like a scary clown looked at (Y/N) who also glanced at him. Both of them passed smile to each other.

Wednesday who was watching the scene unfold, blocked (Y/N)'s view by his hand, turning her head to look ahead.

"You... also focus." Wednesday with a firmly.

Bianca interrupted the moment, commenting looking at Wednesday,"What do we have here? The runt of the litter."

Wednesday said looking at her,"For the record, I don't believe I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you."

Hearing that, Bianca looked at Wednesday with confused anger while (Y/N) smiled proudly.

Principal Weems announced on the mic attracting everyone attention towards her,"I want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allan Poe Cup. This is one of Nevermore's proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years. Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk. First team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special privileges."

During the announcement, Wednesday saw thing who came out of his hiding spot under the boat's seat.

"Let the Poe Cup begin!" Principal exclaimed with enthusiasm, firing the pistol, she held in the air.

..[Bang]...

...[Go! Go! Go!]...

...[all cheering]...

Immediately all the participants started rowing to move forward.

..[Move. Faster!]..

..[Come on, ladies. Let's go!]...

...[tense, dramatic music plays]....

...[cheering]...

The scary clowns' canoe managed to pass black cats' canoe. And other canoe were close behind them.

Xavier commented,"Oh, excuse us!"

...[Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!]...

Meanwhile Bianca nodded signalling a boy standing on the dock to start his work.

The boy opened his shirt and jumped into the lake while all the canoe passed that dock where he was standing once.

...[Splash]....

The canoe next to the Black Cat's canoe has axe attached to it. One of the member pulled a lever because of which the axe attached to it, swung over the Black cats' member's heads. Hopefully all members ducked out of self reflex.

...[lever clacks]...

...[axe blade rasps]...

Meanwhile the siren in the water began to push the canoe with axe to a side. The members began to panick and tried to control their canoe but they couldn't.

...[Come on! Go!]...

...[Come on!]...

The canoe pushed into the buoy which broked the canoe into two halves and all members thrown into the water.

...[thud]...

..[all exclaiming]...

...[coughing, spluttering]...

....[malicious chuckling]...

Meanwhile Bianca looked at scenario and laughed along with her teammates.

Both (Y/N) and Wednesday noticed that. (Y/N) used her vampire senses and began to hear something like... someone was swimming.

And suddenly pointed towards a direction and informed Wednesday,"There.." where she saw the siren swimming.

Wednesday took his telescope to see the siren's tail in time. He pulled down his telescope.

...[Faster!]...

"Thing." Wednesday called out, looking at thing who pulled down a lever.

A net shot out at the siren who has began to came towards their canoe. He got tangled in the net which made him frustrated to take it off from him.

...[tense, dramatic music continues]...

The clowns' canoe reached the island first. Both Xavier and Ajax went towards Crackstone's Cryst.
And other two members stayed there to protect the canoe.

The black cats' canoe reached the island few seconds later. Wednesday got off the canoe quickly and held his hand up, signalling Enid and (Y/N) to stay on the boat.

"Stay here and make sure Bianca can't sabotage our boat." Wednesday said before running towards Crackstone's Cryst.

As Wednesday went away, thing came out from his hiding spot. Both (Y/N) and Enid noticed him.

"Thing, we need you to distract a couple of jokers." (Y/N) said.

Thing climbed off the boat and stood on a log of wood, picking a stone and throwing it towards the jockers.

The two jockers looked towards him who just showed them his middle finger before running away from there.

"What?" "Come on." Both the boys abandoned their canoe and began to follow him.

Enid quickly went towards their abandoned canoe and using her claws, she slashed on it.

...[canoe cracking]...

_______________☠️🌸______________

Ajax and Xavier, first reached the Crackstone's Cryst and grabbed their flag.

"Let's go, man." Xavier said.

"She's right there. Come on." Ajax told.

Both of them ran back, passing Wednesday.

Xavier exclaimed,"Later, Wednesday!"

Wednesday ignored them and went to grab the flag. He putted his hand onto the Cryst.

But as soon as he did that, his head flew back with his widened eyes. His body stiffened and he fell down on the ground.

_______________☠️🌸______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 994 29
This story is about how you and Wednesday Addams fell in love. (This is my very first story so sorry if it's cringe) y/n backstory : You are kinda l...
893 55 11
❝ UP WITH YOUR TURRET AREN'T WE JUST TERRIFIED? ❞ After waking up from a 3-year coma, Darla Erikson Is sent to Nevermore by a frien...
437K 18.9K 67
New cover is courtesy of the wonderful @Aikon_MJ5 Apparently this story has been"Hand picked by Wattpad ambassadors for top 3 Netflix stories"...
Measurements By n/a

Teen Fiction

233K 8.6K 20
"You're beautiful," he looked me dead in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't joking. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You are the most beautiful...