Rashell

Av GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 18

19 1 2
Av GeniRock

Students cheer as they group around posters. Rashell arrives and draws closer to read what the posters had indicated.

 A visit to the national museum. Rashell keeps reading whiles everyone begins to walk away.

''You are really something, everyone is walking away but you seem to be very focused  on what you're reading.''

Rashell sighs deeply and turns to look at Tyron.

''Should I move? Do you own the poster too?''

She turns and continues to read.

''I'm talking to you!'' Tyron shouts and holding Rashell's hands, he drags her from the poster.

''Let go of me! What is wrong with you, you imbecile!!''

Tyron lets go of her.

''You bitch! Say that again and your pretty face will be destroyed!''

Everyone is scared for Rashell because they know what Tyron is capable of.

Rashell laughs 

''You are really something, are you done admiring my beauty?''

Tyron gets upset as anger begins to boil within him. Rashell flips her hair  and walking away, Tyron pulls her bag and she falls on her knees with her hair falling on her face. The crowd gets more scared for Rashell but she stands on her feet with anger raging within her and yells at Tyron.

''Stay away from me!!!'' She walks to class.

Tyron yells at the crowd and they scuttle to their various classes.

''Hey, you good?''

''Don't touch me!'' Tyron takes off Jason's hand from his shoulder and walks away.

''The girl is too hard, I'm scared of what Tyron will do to her. He's capable of anything.''

''Tyron, wait!!''

''He's too angry to listen to us especially this happening before everyone.''

''The girl is not easy to handle like the others.''

''I like her confidence.''

''Me too. I think she can control Tyron especially with his anger and rude behaviour.''

''Lets go before class begins.'' 

They boys scuttle to class.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

43.4K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...
681K 19.2K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...