Always Has Been You

By hotdawggggg

-/ NOT EDITED \- Octavia Thornton has hated Axel Kingston from the minute he spilt his red jungle juice down... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Epilogue

Twenty Seven

2.5K 48 0
By hotdawggggg

I subconsciously push myself further into the warmth beside me, when I feel a hand squeeze at my hips I freeze.

My eyes slowly open revealing Axel, my left arm sprung across his chest whilst the other twirls with his hair— when the fuck did my hand get there?

I stop twirling at his hair and go to take my hand away when his large veiny hands clasp around my small ones holding them in place on his head.

"No." He moans in the lowest sexiest voice ever. "Feels so good."

Oh fuck, I think my vagina grew her own heart because the pulsating in her is not normal.

I clear my throat. "Uh, morning." I manage to say.

A small laugh leaves his lips as his head turns to look down at me. "Morning." He smiles.

I chew at my bottom lip and my mind darts back to last night— my hands tied, him slamming into me hard and fuck, his lips.

I need to stop obsessing over them.

I admit, when that freshman said Axel could tie her up anytime he wanted I got jealous.

I didn't understand why though, he's not mine. He has every right to do those types of things with any woman he desires and yes as much as it sucks— like I suck his cock...

Fuck sake Octavia I scowl at myself.

At the end of the day we're friends and I have no right to get jealous over something like that.

Friends?

We're friends right?

Friends with benefits instead of enemies with benefits?

Oh I don't know, it's too early to be thinking about that right now.

I may have left something out last night however, when he asked what happened to my elbows, yeah I did fall over an empty Jack Daniels bottle but it was because I could see the blonde twirling her fingers around the rope on his waist and batting her eyelashes up at him.

My heart probably pumped about twice as much blood around my body and my stomach churned, the jealously inside of me became visable and I just couldn't stand there and watch them flirt and as soon as I started walking again I tripped over the bottle— my drink spilling all down me and my elbows grazed the pavement.

I was too drunk to feel embarrassed if anyone saw me so instead I took one last look at Axel and the blonde— her hands on his bicep squeezing at them, it made my blood boil and I took off upstairs to his room to calm my erratic heart and clean myself up.

"What's going on inside that head?" Axels voice cuts through my thoughts as he taps his finger on my forehead.

"Huh, what?" I question a little dazed.

"I asked how you slept?"

"Oh um, yeah not bad not bad... um how about you?" I respond mentally face palming myself.

I couldn't exactly tell him that every time I sleep next to him I have the best night sleep I've ever had in my entire life, granted I've only slept over a handful of times but the times I have, they've been the best and I was starting to love it.

Love it?

Holy fuck.

My stomach does that twirling thing.

"Yeah, was good until someone started jabbing their knee into my dick." He sends a pointed look at me.

I laugh as I trace some of the tattoos on his chest and stomach, I've always been told since I was younger that I was an awful sleeper— always kicking and punching the air, stealing the duvet and just all around annoying anyone who slept next to me.

"What's your favourite tattoo?" I find myself asking him as I trace against the swallow tattoo close to his belly button.

He bites his lip clearly thinking of one. "Umm..." he turns on his side slightly so I get a view of his back. "Definitely this one."

He points just next to his left shoulder blade where a bunch of numbers are written— are they birthdays? They're all connected somehow as they go down and across in various different places.

"Are they birthdays?" I ask my hand gently sliding across it.

"Yes." He responds laying his shoulder back down on the bed, my arm automatically goes to rest back on his stomach. "They're my parents and siblings birthdays."

I find myself smiling. "That's cute." I reply.

He nods his head smiling back at me. "What about you, what's your favourite one?" He asks.

"Probably this one." I say lifting his jersey up and showing him the one on the side of my ribs. "It's my dads hand writing."

It said always and forever, It was my first tattoo— Celine had taken me to get it done on my sixteenth birthday after months of begging for one.

When I showed dad later that evening he cried happy tears but called me a stupid idiot for ruining my body but said it was the most thoughtful thing anyone could've done.

Little did he know three years later my body would be practically covered with tattoos, most meaningful and some stupid drunken ones like a duck wearing a balaclava pointing a gun on my ankle— I don't even know how I went about getting that but every time I look at it I laugh.

"Are you close with your dad?" He asks.

"He's my bestfriend." I admit, my cheeks hurting from smiling so big.

A phone goes off next to him and he turns picking it up and looking at the caller ID. "It's my mom." He says.

"Answer it, I'll get ready and leave." I don't even give room for him to reply before I'm getting out of bed and walking into the wardrobe.

I walk to the back corner and rummage through my clothes there taking out a pair of sweats and some underwear, I walk over to Axel's hoodies hanging up and take one before making my way into the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I brush through my tangled hair and put my clothes on before exiting the room and walking to the other side of his bed grabbing my phone so I can order an Uber home.

"Yes mom, I promise." He laughs, saying umm, yeah and uh huh every now and then. "I love you, bye."

He hangs up the phone throwing it somewhere on the bed and takes a look at me. "I'll take you home." He says.

"Oh you don't have to, I'll order an ub-"

"Rose, I'm taking you home." He replies sternly. "Let me brush my teeth and then get dressed, I won't be long."

I find myself nodding my head as he goes into the bathroom to do his business before exiting and walking into his wardrobe, he returns not long after in a pair of grey sweats and a matching hoodie.

He sits on the bed pulling some socks on before putting his feet in a pair of slides, grabbing his keys from his bedside table and walks to the door.

I slowly follow after him, hoping that nobody is around to see me.

I've avoided the whole house everytime I've come over for the last year, i'm not sure how but I know I'm not about to let myself get caught now.

As we make it to the bottom of the stairs I hear voices and my eyes widen grabbing onto the back of Axels hoodie and scrunching it in my hands.

He turns to face me. "Here." He says handing me his car keys. "Go wait in the car, I'll make sure nobody comes this way and then I'll meet you there ok?"

"Ok." I say very weakly taking the keys from his hand and practically bolting out of the house.

I unlock his car and slide in the passenger seat, five minutes later Axel makes an appearance with two water bottles. He opens the drivers door and hands me a bottle before starting the car and reversing out of the driveway.

I gulped down about half the bottle only just now realising how dry my mouth was and before I know it Axel is pulling up at my apartment complex, I take off my seatbelt and turn in my seat to look at him. "Thank you." I say.

He nods his head. "I want to take you out tomorrow." He responds. "On that date."

My stomach does that twirling thing. 

"Where are you taking me?" I find myself asking.

"I'll pick you up at four." Is all he says back. 

"W-what do I wear?"

Why am I stuttering?

He takes hold of my hand. "Anything casual, make sure you'll be comfortable in it ok?"

"O-ok." I reply.

He brings the hand he's holding up to his lips and places a small kiss there causing my insides to twist together.

"Don't be late." He warns. "I'll pick you up at four sharp."

I nod my head biting my lip to stop the smile from escaping as I open the car door and get out, grabbing the bag of my clothes from last night before walking up the stairs to my apartment.

As I unlock to door I'm welcomed to silence, everyone texted to group chat last night to say they're staying out and would be back at some point today.

I throw my keys down on the shoe rack and as I'm walking into my bedroom all I can seem to think about is where the fuck is he taking me?

I haven't been out on a date in months, granted they've never turned out well— the last date being the one with Damion who turned out to be working for Larissa, but I'm never usually nervous about them... so why was my body shaking with nerves at just the thought of mine and Axels first date?

Dress casual but comfortable plays in my head like a record.

My mind comes up with about a thousand scenarios as to where he could be taking me before I hear the front door slam shut and Paytons voice shouting out asking if anybody is home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
16.6K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
355K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
662K 22.2K 50
He used to be my crush, now he's my nightmare. ******************** Long story short: We knew each other since forever. We became best friends, but t...