π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~26 INTENSE

242 36 27
By Ada_xoxo_

           May this new year bring in so much joy
                                  and laughter

                   🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 🇵 🇴 🇻

                         •𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐋°

I watched him attentively, while he scampered through his things. No one could miss the anger in his eyes. He was so mad at me, but I cared less. One look at the pill he left on the table, directly in front of me and another look at him.

"It's a new pill, does better than the one I think you are looking for. You can be the first set of persons to partake in it, my boss wants to see how far it can sell." He said.

I didn't look his way while he spoke. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I was very sure he was trying so hard not to sell to me.

"Or wait to see how it turns...," He paused.

Dude looked so shocked while we watched me throw it into my mouth at once. The shock on his face was everything. I loved it, the guy freaking underestimated me in every way.

"It's twice the amount." He said.

Was he joking? A peanut I could afford.

"Oh I forgot, spoilt child of the rich."

I wasn't pleased with that statement, and the fact it was laced with venom.

He hates me, it was so obvious. What was I thinking following him down here? He could do anything to me.

"Your friend doesn't know you are a junkie." He threw at me, with a look of disgust.

"I bet your mama, doesn't know you are a dealer." I threw back. His facial expression changed to a big frown immediately, he hissed and walked into one of the rooms.

I couldn't tell which room he walked into, not to forget his house was as small as a carton.

He walked out immediately, obviously to my direction. The anger I felt within, I could only think of one thing. In a split second, I was struggling while he squeezed my hand, it did hurt a bit.

"What were you trying to do?" He asked.

"Slap you, did I need to spell it?"

"Never try that again in your life." He whispered then pushed me away.

"I'm not an addict," I scoffed.

"All I see is Junkie, junkie, junkie...," He said along. Dude was trying so much to spite me.

"You are just upset that I beat you at your own game." I chuckled. Trying so hard to maintain my balance. I felt my hands moving, while I was trying so hard to comport myself.

"Girl, all I need is the video, I don't care about you, if you want to destroy your life, trust me it's none of my business. I'm just not comfortable doing business with you, because you look like someone who could land me into a deep mess. So don't give yourself that much credit." He said.

I burst into an uncontrollable laughter immediately, he nodded and walked back into one of his cardboards.

Idiot.

Bastard.

He thinks he is better than me.

Look at the disgusting place he lives in, yet he feels like he is better than me.

I wasn't feeling okay, my eyes felt glassy all of a sudden. My hands suddenly felt like they weren't mine.

"Can you give me what belongs to me, you are wasting my time." I yelled.

"Onome."

I turned back immediately, Aaliyah stared at me, with lots of questions in her eyes, I noticed the shirtless guy behind her. He had a nice body, I could give credit for.

"My crew had just called, I have a work related engagement, I lied that we were in your house. We need to get there before they do. My granny is already furious. The shoot is impromptu."

I couldn't understand what she was saying, her mouth was moving so fast.

Aaliyah was beautiful and perfect, I envied everything about her. I would give anything to be in her shoes.

I am miserable and useless.

"Onome!" Aaliyah called out to me, with concern all over her face.

"Have it." He said while he walked in.

He paused on impulse, retreating his hands, he looked shocked. I hated him, he knew nothing about me, yet judged me.

                  GIOVANNI'S POV
°OREVAOGHENE GIOVANNI DONALD

"Onome, are you okay?" She asked her friend, meanwhile, I and Jomjom threw glances, he obviously had a lot of questions for me.

I was beyond shocked. I had forgotten what I gave her was so strong, I let her consume it in my house was a huge fuck up from my side. That was so careless from my end.

Jomil gave me a look.

Initially, I thought she was gonna reject it, when she saw it wasn't what she wanted, and me making a fuss about how it was a new product and all that.

I threw a glance at her, then to Jomil. I knew he could tell I was already panicking, even though I tried so hard to hide it.

I had every reason to. What if she overdosed or something?

No be poor man pikin be this oh. I didn't finish.

"What did you do to her?" Her friend asked.

"Give to her? Abeg oh!" I said all defensive.

"Does she take drugs?" Jomjom directed the question to her.

This boy craze oh, which kind of careless question be that?

"Jeez, no!" She responded almost immediately.

So clueless.

Her phone began ringing, meanwhile, my gaze fell on the stubborn girl who refused to listen. I felt a pang of guilt.

Na hustle I dey oh, I no kill person.

You don kill person.

My subconscious chided me. With one look at Jomjom, I saw my fuck up.

"Oh God." She sounded distressed, while she turned to her friend who sat quietly on the floor, staring up, like she could see God.

I could manage her with the little knowledge I had about getting high, but I needed that Jezebel out of here, I couldn't trust her, also letting her out of here this way could fuck me up. No adult needed to see her this way.

She would stare into the space, and at a point, she would smile, then look down.

"She will be fine. Her parents can't see her like this." Jomil says.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because she would get into trouble for taking hard drugs." He responded.

"She doesn't take hard drugs." She defended.

"Well, I feel your eyes aren't for fancy," I responded, following Jomil's lead. I understood exactly what he was trying to do. Put the whole blame on her, and make me look innocent.

"I wonder what kind of friend wouldn't notice her friend is using," Jomil said.

"She isnt using. My friend was perfect before she went in with your friend. I wonder what he did to her." She said. Clearly pointing an accusing finger at me.

"We can actually fix this, she will be okay. She might have smoked or taken something hard, it just happened all..,"

"My friend isn't like that," Aaliyah defended.

"Yes, she isn't." Jomil mocked.

"Hey, I wasn't talking to..,"

Her ringtone blasted the whole room. She seemed like she was gonna cry at this moment.

"I left already, her driver is taking me to the venue." She explained to whomever was on the other line.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

Cinderella was obviously in a huge trouble. Serves her right, if only she did mind her business, she wouldn't be in this mess, and I could have been able to manage it better.

"My grandma," She said.

I had never seen this side of her. It was always the overconfident side. She was obviously scared of her grandmother.

"Calm down," Jomil said.

"I need to take her home before going there, and I am needed In ten, my grandma will be so mad." She looked tensed.

"Take who home, like this?" I asked, trying so hard to save my ass. If a responsible adult sees her, it would be a big problem.

"You know what? Go for the shoot, then come back to get her, she would be alright." Jomil suggested.

"With two guys I DONT know." She scoffed.

The girl was obviously not buying the idea.

"Okay, then stay with her," I said, deep down I knew she couldn't, that was a big problem for her.

"Good afternoon." Ziola greeted her while she walked into the sitting room. She threw a quick glance at every one of us, before walking into the room.

She began pacing, then suddenly stopped.

"Try to lift her on the chair." She intructed.

I carried it out immediately, but she didn't react, which scared me a bit. I was taken aback when light flashed on my face. I stood in shock, while trying so hard to comprehend what just happened.

"Thank you."

Did she just make I video, I turned to her in rage.

"Meaning?"

"Just a little assurance that if something happens to her, it would all come back to you, and you?"

She said facing Jomil with her camera now.

Bunch of insane people.

What was it with people making a video without permission today? I already had a ton of problems, why would I opt for more?

"If I wanted to hurt you. Do you think I would let you leave here?" I asked.

I noticed she moved back immediately.

"Just get lost. She will be fine."

I noted how disorganized she seemed. She looked so miserable, and I loved it. I saw how hard she was contemplating whether to leave or stay. The girl was clearly in big trouble already. Her phone began ringing again.

"Let me escort you to the junction," Jomil said.

Ashawo.

"Your number." She ordered. This girl was absolutely annoying.

Bossing people around sure did come naturally to her.

"If anything happens to her."

"We attend the same school."

"It doesn't matter."

Her phone began blasting again. She looked extremely hesitant.

                     ______________________ 🖊️

The house became a bit noisy, since my sisters came back. Even after I had asked them to tone it down a few times. She was currently sleeping in my bedroom, and fell asleep some minutes after her friend left.

I had fucked up big time, and was paying the price.
At this point, I was scared for so many reasons. Was wondering if I made the right decision to let her stay here. But if her parents saw her that way, and her big mouth of a friend mentioned names, I might be in trouble. Leaving her here wasn't left out of the equation. She was still asleep and it was currently 6:50 PM, I wondered if her people hadn't started looking for her, even though Aaliyah had assured me she had handled it.

She said she had gotten in touch with Racheal, like she was expecting me to know who this Racheal was.

The fact she had run down my phone with her constant calls, she even asked for a video call to see if her friend was still breathing, she was creepy as hell.

Like I had plans of killing her. Only God knew how I wanted this problem out of my house.

I knew how problematic this was gonna be, I shouldn't have let her stay, what if she overdosed? I had no choice, because what if she got home looking like this, I was definitely gonna end up in a big mess, if she decided to open her big mouth.

I met Jomil who seemed relaxed under the orange tree, I joined him on the bench while stretching my hand to take the weed away from him, and immediately he handed it over, I took a drag, letting the smoke out seemed so relaxing, it seemed like I was letting all my problems go.

"E don reach when dem go follow you come house." Jomjom chuckled. I wasn't even in the mood to make jokes, so I didn't respond.

"Abeg, help me with your phone." He said. Meanwhile, I gave him my phone without hesitation, and he unlocked it immediately, while I watched him in silence. I noted he took out his phone and typed something, before he handed over my phone back, with a naughty smile.

Then it dawned on me, I wanted to make a point.

"Aaliyah is a fucking child," I said, throwing a glance at my guy who didn't react. I knew Jomil, could tell he just took her number.

"Besides she is trouble." I felt the need to add.

Deep down I knew he was gonna chase after her, he was so stubborn. And would always go for girls way off his league. With the excuse that the heart wants what it wants, my friend your heart is stupid to wish for what's bigger than you.

"She should be sixteen or seventeen. There isn't a serious age gap, just three or four years. Some girls of that age date guys in their twenties." He claimed.

Jomiloju was a lost cause, no matter what I said, he was gonna go after her, The dude has had a serious crush on her from a distance, and now he has the opportunity, my guy wasn't gonna let it slide.

But wetin push her to come here today, busybody.

I couldn't help but hiss, Jomil on the other hand winked at me.

"Guy I don't want trouble," I said.

"After inviting one to your doorstep." He countered.

"That girl is a spoilt brat, hope you know. She would just insult your life." I tried convincing my fishhead friend to forget about that bag of problems in the form of a girl.

"You know girls wey dey die for me? (Do you know the number of girls that go crazy over me),"

He was a lost cause. I knew no matter what I said, he was only gonna do what he had been in mind.

Jomjom's head could be classified as a coconut head.

               __________________________🖊️

Startled, I stared at Belema who stood in front of me, like we both saw a ghost. I had no idea she was in my house, and neither did I take notice of when she got in.

I spent the last hour arguing with Jomiloju that I didn't notice when she got in.

She looked so different today, very attractive. I wasn't going to deny the fact that Belema was a fine girl. Sometimes I wondered what she saw in me because she was way off my league.

"I saw a girl sleeping on your bed." She was so direct.

Obviously Onome.

"I have been calling, you haven't been picking up. Wanted to say I was coming over." She said.

You still came anyway.

"Can I stay over, it's already late." She asked.

"No wahala," I responded.

I had a lot to do tonight, not to exclude babysitting that witch, and making sure she doesn't die under my watch. I also had to sort my business tonight, and I wasn't comfortable with a third party. But there was no way I could ask her to leave.

"But my room is occupied. If you can sleep with my sisters." I said.

She threw a quick glance at me.

"Where would you sleep?" She asked inquisitively.

Per my wife abi wetin?

"Here," I responded, while I attempted to go check on my current responsibility.

"The girl in your room?" She said with a questionable look on her face.

"My friend, she is sick." I responded adamantly. "I need to check on her."

"There is no need to sleep in your sister's room, I can sleep wherever you decide to." She said.

My gaze fell on her perfectly shaped boobs which were exposed by her clothing. Belema was very attractive, she knew it, because she definitely knew how to make a guy stare. The sort of ungodly thought I had at that moment. I felt the need to remind myself how expensive pampers were in the market.

She was attractive, no doubt, but I didn't like her that way. I was in for friends with benefits, but not the emotional attachment, which I was aware she wanted.

I couldn't remember the last time I actually did it with a girl, and here she was tempting me.

         ______________________________🖊️

I met an enormous darkness immediately I opened my eye with panic, just woken up to the feel of a hand on my dick. This wasn't a dream. My mind went blank immediately, followed by a whisper, my mind had run wild at that moment.

"It's me," Belema whispered.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, remembering I had personally asked both my sisters to share a bed, so she could be comfortable on the other.

"OREVA," she called out, obviously pissed. She pulled away from me. "Am I getting the wrong impression or is it me? I left school, only to spend time with you, yet you act like I am not appealing to you. Am I the one who wants this, because you aren't giving me a direct message." She explained.

If there was one thing I liked about Belema, it was how bold she was. She knew what she wanted and went for it.

But I didn't like her that way, and definitely wasn't leading her on, or was I?

"Am I not sexy enough?" She asked, meanwhile, I stared back at her speechless.

I wondered why she was so interested in me.

"Oreva." She called out.

"You are sexy," I responded.

Funny enough neither of us could see each other's faces, we were both whispering in darkness. I felt her hand on my dick.

"Belema, I don't want to take advantage of you, I value our friendship," I said.

I noticed she got up almost immediately. I couldn't tell her mood, but her body movement, seemed like she was upset.

2920 WORDS 🌹

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS 🌹
Love you all.

THE BILLIONAIRE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 15.2K 37
BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose likes John, John likes Feyi, Feyi like...
12.5K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
5.1K 1.3K 12
FEATURED in @AmbassadorsNG reading list Kamharida heard the unfortunate news and smirked but when she realizes she's the only one who could see the b...
322 39 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...