VILLAN

By Synctime

When Sky and Rain get themselves involved in a drug case how will they solve the mystery in their way while f... More

What is your weakness?
Relevance
No harm done
I'll go myself
Kinda
See you
Me and U
That's the same
Eureka
He is my boyfriend
Congrats
Phi, do you like me ?
Once and for all
What's wrong
Don't you want revenge
Corel
Can't I be him ?
Eternal Happiness
Clear things up
Lover

Rich enough

418 26 2
By Synctime

"Have all of you gotten interns as well ?", Mrs. Tama, chairman of Windstorm questioned.

"Of course , all the new faces are excited to work , totally unaware of the reality of this world. It's pitiful and magnificent at the same time ", Mr. Soon said.

"What about you Mr. Prapai ?", Tama turns to Pai who was sipping his drink.

He wanted to be there to see Sky by himself but he couldn't cause the Relevance meeting was kept in the morning.

"I'll only know more about them when I see them. I prefer keeping a close eye on new commers", Prapai said.

"What about you Mr. Payu ?", Soon questioned.

"I have left that responsibility to Mr. Kin. He has been in the company since it first started and has always been his strict self. I think he would be able to shape the newcomers well", Payu said.

"Strictness might not always be good you know. This is a new generation , they usually don't hold it in if an adult questions them", Mrs. Quinn said.

"True , kids have gotten really spoilt now. But they have their own charm as well", Mr. Quinn said.

Moon walks inside as the crowd gets quiet. He leans close to Pai's ear and whispers something.

"Well , ladies and gentlemen, I would be taking my leave. I had planned to meet the interns before they start their work , you know , few words of encouragement ", Pai said as he heads out.

His walk was calm though his speed was fast. Pai sits in the his car as Moon drives off.

"Who set the fire ?", Pai asked.

"One of the interns seemed to have messed up ", Moon said.

"Which one ?", Pai asked.

"It's not Sky ", Moon said.

"Doesn't change much , the fire was still set", Pai said as he sat back in his seat , stressed out.

It took them 20 mins to reach the company but there seemed no sign of a fire. Pai was confused at the unexpected calmness. Regardless he walked inside to see what was going on. Everyone bowed to him like usual.

"Wasn't there a fire here ?", Moon questioned.

"What fire ? The employees asked.

Pai was confused at the response.

"Are you seeing dreams or something ?", Prapai asked Moon but Moon was fixiated that there indeed was a fire.

"I am sure sir , it was from the office ", Moon said.

"Who called ?", Prapai asked.

"Pine , she called and was freaking out on the phone ", Moon said as he walked to the department Pine worked in.

As they entered the place they heard Pine yelling at someone. Prapai and Moon walked there and , 5 interns stood there with their heads lowered except one that was looking up at Pine and trying to reason with her.

"What's going on ?", Prapai says as they all catch his attention.

Pine looks in their direction and bows quickly , the others bow as well.
The boy that had his head up raised his hand and said ,
"Sir, may I ask something."

"What are you doing ! That's the CEO", Pine said freaking out.

"Proving my point", the boy said.

"Go ahead ", Prapai said.

"When you came here did you ask anyone about the fire ?", The boy asked.

"Yes", Moon replied on Prapai's behalf.

"What did they say ?", The boy asked.

"They didn't even know there was a fire", Moon said.

"Exactly my point ", The boy said as he turned to Pine.

"Mrs. Pine can you explain what happened ", Pai asks in a dark tone.

"Sir , one of the interns caused a fire and this one shut it off. I was scolding the intern  for causing the fire but now he is stopping me from scolding him saying that no harm was done ", Pine said.

"He stopped the fire ? ", Prapai asked.

"Well he did", Pine said.

"Give a warning to the one that caused the fire and you , to my office", Prapai said as he left the area.

The former intern panicked while the other followed Prapai.

" What's your name again ", Prapai said as the boy froze and didn't say anything.

Prapai looked up in confusion while getting no response from the boy.

"The boss is asking you something ", Moon said.

"I think he already knows my name ", The boy said.

"I can't remember everyone's name you know", Prapai said.

"What was your name again , that is a phrase we use when we are trying to recall someone's name. I haven't mentioned my name even once. You know my name and are just asking for the sake of it ", The boy said.

"You are pretty smart Sky ", Prapai said.

"Most Fince students are smart , you would know that best ", Sky said.

"Of course , same school. Brings back a lot of memories ", Prapai said , unamused.

What is this guy up to? Sky thought.

"So Sky , wanna have lunch ?", Prapai asked.

Is this guy crazy ? Sky thought.

"Sure sir , when should I report ", Sky said.

"Whenever you hit lunch time. Come up and knock five times before entering so I know it's you ", Prapai said.

"Yes sir ", Sky said as he heads back to his place.

Everyone was curious what happened between him and Prapai but he didn't reveal anything and just got to his work.

As lunch hits , Sky goes to the office again. He was gonna knock when he heard a conversation inside.

"Miss. Mina has been announced life long imprisonment ", Moon said.

"I already knew that would happen , she dared to mess around with stuff she shouldn't have ", Prapai said.

So he really is behind it all or is there someone else as well. Sky thought.

Sky heard a bit further but then the duo had started talking about normal work only.

Sky knocks on the door five times.

"Come in !", Prapai's voice calls out.

Sky opens the door and steps inside. He bows as Prapai gets up and starts to go outside. Sky just follows him. They go to the private restaurant in the building and have a meal there.

"Is the curriculum still hard ?", Prapai asked.

"It has never changed , just something we need to do. We can't lag behind just because we are rich ", Sky said.

"So , how rich are you ?", Prapai asked.

"Rich enough ", Sky said as he ate his food.

He wanted to have conversations to get more information about the drugs but from where he was sitting if he talked to the guy in front of him he would be bored as hell.
As a waiter came to serve them their soup he slipped. Sky acted fast catching the bowl without a single drop slipping.

Those are some fast reflexes. Prapai thought as the waiter apologized to Sky and Pai.

"It's fine ", Sky said as he kept the plate down.

Prapai reached for the bowl as he retreated his hand almost immediately.

This is boiling hot , how in the world did this boy hold it. Pai thought as Sky sat down.

The lunch continued without any further talking only silent judging.

[ Author 's note : Since this isn't mentioned in any chapter the reason behind Sky being able to touch the boiling hot bowl is cause his step mother used to torture him by burning metal rods and putting it on his skin.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 741 21
" He is so good , that means he must have a lot of good options right. I'm afraid I am just one of those " - Rain " He has been with so many people...
25.5K 1.8K 39
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...
110K 4.3K 17
Can a house be ever a home when the foundation and inspiration behind it no longer exists? Five years ago, P'Payu has gone missing. Rain, in an attem...
Still By SivSan

Fanfiction

48.5K 2.5K 39
it's a fanfiction of Love in the air series... but there are many changes in the... including the personality of characters,their Major and families...