Heartsteel: The Price of Fame...

By HeartsteelStory

When the music industry's dark secrets ensnare K/DA's Akali and Heartsteel's rising star Kayn, a battle of wi... More

Chapter 1: Dreams and Rifts
Chapter 2: The Price of Fame
Chapter 3: Chains of Gold
Chapter 4: Strings of the Puppeteer
Chapter 5: Breakdown
Chapter 6: True Damage
Chapter 8: Strings Attached
Chapter 9: Strings Tightening
Chapter 10: Kayn's Revenge
Chapter 11: Rhaast - The Demon Within
Chapter 12: The Battle Lines are Drawn
Chapter 13: Final Warning
Chapter 14: Heartsteel vs K/DA
Chapter 15: Chasing Shadows
Chapter 16: A Struggle for Control
Chapter 17: Seeking Answers
Chapter 18: Desperate Measures
Chapter 19: Redemption
Chapter 20: Leap of Faith
Chapter 21: False Gods
Chapter 22: Reflections of Darkness
Chapter 23: The Mirrored Abyss
Chapter 24: Faith
Chapter 25: The Escape
Chapter 26: Reunion
Chapter 27: Desperate Symphony
Chapter 28: The Valley of Shadows
Chapter 29: Exposing the Darkness
Chapter 30: Melody of Liberation

Chapter 7: Heartsteel's Rise

219 9 0
By HeartsteelStory

Akali lounged on her couch, remote in hand, flipping through channels. The TV screen flashed with images of celebrities, concerts, and interviews. Suddenly, a familiar face caught her attention. It was Kayn, seated confidently in a plush chair across from a popular talk show host.

"Kayn, Heartsteel's rise to fame has been nothing short of meteoric," the host began, her voice filled with admiration. "How does it feel to be the new sensation of the music world?"

Kayn leaned back, a smirk playing on his lips. "It feels like destiny. I've always known I was meant for greatness. It's about time the world caught up."

Akali rolled her eyes at his bravado but continued watching, intrigued. Despite her own challenges, she couldn't help but keep an eye on Kayn's rise. She saw his interviews, his social media posts flaunting his new lavish lifestyle, and the not-so-subtle jabs at K/DA. But what concerned her most was the name backing Heartsteel: Silco Records.

The host laughed, "Always the confident one, aren't you? Tell us about your journey. How did Heartsteel come to be?"

Kayn's smirk faded a bit, replaced by a more contemplative expression. "It's been a rollercoaster. I've faced my share of challenges, but joining Heartsteel... it felt right. We're here to revolutionize music. I've made the offer to others before, but nobody could handle the idea - until now."

Akali felt a pang of guilt, remembering that day, years ago, when she dismissed Kayn's suggestion to launch a new music genre together.

"And you've signed with Silco Records. That's a big deal," the host pressed.

Kayn hesitated for a fraction of a second. "Yeah, they saw our potential. With their backing, there's no stopping us."

The interview continued, but Akali's thoughts were elsewhere. She remembered her own early days with Silco Records, the promises, the allure, and the eventual entrapment. She wondered whether Silco was propelling Heartsteel's rapid ascent as a way to undermine and punish her for forming True Damage. She felt a pang of worry for Kayn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
16.3K 556 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...
12.1K 226 8
Meet (Y/N), a typical college graduate, caught in the trap that is a dead-end retail job. Through a stroke of luck, he found a reliable gym partner...
2.8K 113 15
Things had been going well for Kaldur and Madison after they supposedly put an end to Klarion and Vandal Savage's invasion of the League. But ju...