My Instant Mommy (JenLisa)

By jynxtrix

Billionaire bachelorette Lalisa Manoban at the age of 30 is now tired of being alone. She once dreamt of havi... More

Penthouse
Mancave
The Plan
Halmeoni (Grandma)
Brief Encounter
Love On Hold
Crazy Little Thing Called, Crush
Not A Stalker
Her Eyes
Her Smile
My Turtle-Rabbit
I'm Here
Lucky Who
Proposals
Proceed With The Plan
The WOMB
The Lost
Almost
The Heart Knows What It Wants
Your baby, My baby
Sealed With A Kiss
YES
Not An Update
Readers Alert
I Want You (M1)
Looming Feelings
Changes
Ice Cream Chillin'
Bachelorette's Party
Girls Night
Mingle All The Way
Sensations (M) 🔞🔞🔞
Dance Only For You

Pleased To Meet You

645 13 0
By jynxtrix

At The Park Near The Alley

Lisa POV

Policemen came after that incident. I called them for assistance before I came to that area.

But before I talked with the officers, I gave Jennie my jacket and let her sit at the nearby bench.

She's still shivering in fear. That's why I ask my private investigator Bambam and my lawyer, Mr. Wang to give them initial statements at the station and that I will just follow them in the morning, after that I went back to Jennie.

"What just happened, Lisa?"

Still trembling but she curiously asked. I just sit beside her and let a deep sigh.

{I hope I will not leave any wrong impression to her}

Jennie POV

"What just happened, Lisa?"

I asked, and she sat beside me, and I heard her sigh.

"Those men had been following you for days now, Jennie."

I was shocked by her news, and then she continued,

"My company is just across the street where you work. I already saw you at the mansion when Jisoo and I ate at the diner."

{Those were the times when she saw me sleeping on the couch. Oh my, this is so embarrassing.}

"You were the one who served us that day, and I recognized you, but since we haven't been properly introduced then, I just let it pass and continued our meal."

{That's why her voice seems familiar. I'm so focused on my work and always looking down that I couldn't notice them}

"I was about to use the comfort room near, where those men were seated, when I overheard them talking about you. I'm so concerned about what they'll do to you that I decided to take action without you knowing, I-I mean anybody would do something if they heard someone is in danger, right? I'm so sorry, Jennie."

I guess I'm still in shock that my heart skipped a beat of what she just said

"I guess those men are from the loan sharks, Lisa. They've threatened me before, so I'm working on a way to pay them, but I never thought it would come to this."

I explained while my head was low because of shame.

"You don't have to say sorry, Lisa. In fact, I'm so thankful you were there to help me. I don't know what happened to me if you weren't there. Thank you."

She just bumped our shoulders and said

"Hey, cheer up. I will do this for a friend. That's what friends do. They work together. We're friends now, aren't we? Or you don't want to be my friend?"

She said, pouting, and it made me feel better about her, I smiled at her.

"You really want me to be your friend, Lisa?"

I jokingly replied,

"I'd be glad to. And for that, I would like to formally introduce myself. Hi, I'm Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa. And you are?"

She held her hand for a handshake

{Silly but cute}

I smiled and also introduced myself,

"Hello Lisa, I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, but you can call me Jennie, I'm pleased to meet you,"

Then I shook her hands and gave her my brightest smile

{She's kind, thoughtful, and protective, I'm so lucky to be her friend}

🐥🐈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
673K 21.5K 31
Lalisa Manoban is one of the sought after bachelorette's of the country, admired and well loved by many, despite being a total play girl. What will...
829K 15.1K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
84K 2K 10
Lalisa Manoban, a shy and awkward 24-year-old who hasn't quite mastered being an adult. Until she meets a beautiful brunette, which changes the way s...