Forelsket || taekook

Autorstwa happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... Więcej

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
56
A/n

55

1.4K 91 13
Autorstwa happyne55

UPDATE

Namjoon Hyung was the one who called.

Hyung's concerned voice stated, "Come to head office as soon as you can." kept me on alert.

As soon as I arrived, I could feel the tension in the environment.

Yoongi Hyung's and Namjoon Hyung's, my appa. There stood the three men.

Mr min and Appa were looking furious. They didn't stop glaring at Yoongi Hyung.

Who was it sitting there on a couch, holding a revolver in one hand and his head hung low?

The most composed-looking person in the room was Elder Kim, Namjoon Hyung's father.

"Uncle, what took happened?" I asked him cautiously.

He looked at me and then glared at Yoongi Hyung.

"Well, Lee's office was blown up by your dumbass hyung." He shrieked.

"What? Really?" I couldn't control my excitement, so my uncle smacked me on the back of the head.

"You're grinning. You guys are useless." It was Appa this time. Who shot three of us with daggers?

"I did nothing at all,"

"Close it." Three of you are one. You all don't use your brains. Replies Min's uncle.

Well, He did create a huge mess while trying to find Minji.

Now, you will stay here. And these two will find Minji Uncle Min says to Yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi Hyung was about to argue but then min uncle beat him to it, is it clear yoongi?

Hyung just nodded and left the office glaring at the elders.

did you two get anything? uncle Kim asked.

no appa, we are still finding they are

no excuses Joon.

"look for anything. There is a chance that Minjis life would be in danger" Appa clenches his teeth.

After what happened at the head office, I was unable to find Yoongi. He left a message informing us that he won't get involved any further.

Knowing yoongi, Namjoon Hyung and I exchanged a glance. Yoongi Hyung will not give up until he finds Minji.

We know him better than anyone else.

All we wanted was for him to keep calm. These elder men would kill us if we messed up.

Joon and I spent the entire night trying to learn anything we could about the Minji location. But nothing—it was as though she had vanished.

The next day arrived without our knowing.

that's when Mr. Min received a video of Minji being bound by some guys.

Mr. Min throws his phone,

"Namjoon," saying, "Get them."

"get our daughter back." Elder Kim and Appa spoke simultaneously.

To track their IP, Namjoon headed to his office.

Calming the rush of blood and anger. I vowed to kill every one of them who was involved in it.

No touches on my family and life. No one.

My jaw tightened as I heard Hyung say, "Tae, I got those bastards."

"Where?" I question. I need to get to her as soon as I can.

I am sending you the location. Reach there. I am coming there too.

"Okay..Where is Yoongi Hyung?" I motion to the guards to get things ready as I ask. Taking out my gun. I hastily left. Rushing towards the location.

"I can't get through to him. I'm still attempting. However, let's remove Minji from there first."

"Where the hell is he now?" I exhale.

"Tae, don't enter there hastily. We have no idea how many people are present there" How dare they meddle with his family, my hands are itching to get to them.

Ignoring Namjoon Hyung's words. My mind raced.

"Taehyung" was a tone of authority that the Namjoon rarely used, which brought me out of my trance.

When he does, though, it indicates that I must listen to him.

"Yes,"

"Enter there with someone else. Hold on to me or Yoongi

Namjoon waited, he knows me all too well.

"Yes, Hyung," I assured him half-heartedly.

I hung up the phone, our men were informed of the location they were rushing there too.

Here, I rushed things. In less than forty minutes, I arrived at the spot.

I arrived there and immediately contacted Namjoon Hyung.

He would still take fifteen to twenty minutes to arrive. With each second that went by, my patience grew shorter.

I was waiting for the arrival of Yoongi Hyung or Namjoon Hyung.

When I heard a scream from inside.

My blood turned cold, it must be Minji I had to get inside. fuck Hyung.

I asked my guards to follow me given that one of them told Hyung.

I stealthily make my way through the abandoned warehouse, shadows concealing my movements. My heart pounding in my chest as I search for Minji.

As I look for her, my heart is pounding in my chest. There was one path leading to the basement and another upstairs.

I had my hunch to go towards the basement.

As I made my way to the basement, I sent a few guards a signal to go to the first floor and another to the second with one man in tow.

There was not a single light reflection; everything was dark.

As I advanced, I could hear muffled cries guiding me more into the building's pitch-black maze.

A faint light caught my attention from one end. where two males with their backs to me were visible. I stop walking and hide behind the wall.

I was unwilling to take any step that may harm Minji.

After a few seconds, those males left. I felt a mixture of relief and rage as I saw Minji strapped to a chair.

attempting to avoid alerting the kidnappers I silently approach her.

her head was hung low.

she probably didn't even realize that I was there.

"Minji, it's me, Taehyung, " I whisper.

Her headshots looking at me in horror, as if not believing that I am there.

looking at her I could see she had a few bruises on her face.

I held her face in my hands, "I will kill all of them" glancing at her bruised face.

Minji teary-eyed nodded.

It looked like they didn't give her food.

those fucking bastards. She looks so weak.

"be careful hyung" she speaks with fear evident in her eyes.

The door of the room creaks open, revealing two menacing guys entering before I can react. My men were lying on the ground getting shot by them.

making eye contact with me two bluff men smirked, making me even more furious.

One of the men smiled and said, "Well, well, what do we have here?" as I moved to shield Minji.

"A courageous young hero attempting to save the girl?"

With my eyes fixed on those men, I take a defensive stance, tightening my jaw.

I whispered to Minji, "I'm here, don't worry".

calming her nerves down. She looked like she would faint anytime soon.

I have to keep her safe at all costs. I can't act carelessly just now. All I have to do is adhere to them for a while. Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon must be arriving, anytime now.

who ordered you to kidnap her I ask with venom in my voice.

Glancing at each they smiled cunningly.

none of your concern boy. We had to deal with the mins. Not you one of them pointed at me.

I am here.

you are not one of the mins. get lost

I am their family. I am Kim Taehyung. Let her go. Let deal it among us. I tried to bargain with them.

I cant let her get hurt. She had nothing to do with the stuff we do. She lives in the US. She barely even visits here.

Hearing me one of the kidnappers started laughing

You're in no position to make demands. Take him out!

One of them was about to shoot when I kicked the gun in his hand.

He lunges at me getting into a heated struggle. I almost took those two men out when another one came and held a knife against Minjis neck.

Making me halt my movements.

look here boy, a single move and a slit her throat

I could see in the eyes of that men that he wasnt bluffing he would hurt her.

So I just surrendered.

They threw me on the floor. Punching me left and right.

God these bastards. One of them stepped on my back holding me from moving any further

Now,.. the kidnapper held my hair tightly moving it upwards . She will die before your eyes.

The guy who was stepping on my back held both of my hands at back. Stopping all of my movements.

Another guy sat in front of me holding my hair and making me look at Minjis scared face.

dont you dare, I say

Which earned me a kick on my back and clenching my hair.

Making me dizzy.

Those bastards. Before I could think of anything a gunshot rings through the air, and Yoongi, bursts into the room to help.

He fires his gun, taking down one of the kidnappers who was holding the knife against Minjis neck.

With the sudden event, the guy holding me was distracted I took advantage and freed myself, and kicked the guy holding me.

I took one of them down. Fighting another one, more men came probably after hearing the gunshot.

This time our men were there too. In just a couple of minutes, everything was clear.

I was holding one of the kidnapper interrogating him.

Yoongi Hyung moved to free Minji.

thank god you are fine ji yoongi rushes to open the ropes from Minjis hands and legs.

In all the chaos none of us saw one of the men, getting hold of the gun. I snapped my head upon hearing the gunshots. Not one but two.

It took me a couple of seconds to realise that

The bullets have struck Yoongi's shoulder, and he cries out in pain, fuck collapsing to the ground.

I left the kidnapper whom I was holding and rushed towards Yoongi. While our men killed the guys who shot him.

My heart sank at the sight of Yoongi lose consciousness.

Hyung I scream and rush to Yoongi's side, applying pressure to the gunshot wound.

shit, shit,.. tae hyung what.. yoon.. Minji fell on her knees collapsing at the sight. Looking terrified as ever. Her eyes glued to the wound on yoongi shoulder.

look at me, I say.

Minjis eyes were stuck on the blood that was oozing out of his shoulder.

GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL I scream at my men.

Who looked too terrified to move an inch.

They took him and rushed towards the hospital.

As I dragged Minji out of that where house. Making her sit in the car as we rushed towards the hospital.

Minji eyes were stuck, and she was constantly murmuring inchorehent words.

Minji I shook her once and then twice. Before I yelled, MINJI she flinched upon hearing my voice.

she looked at me and started crying,

Tae.. hy..yyungg.. I hugged

sshhh you are fine.

Hyung will be fine too I rubbed her back calming her down.

Even though my own heart is beating out loud.

Praying to god that Yoongi Hyung is fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am so sorry for not updating.

I wasn't feeling well much. I wrote the chapter but didn't have the energy to proof read it.

I am really sorry for my absence.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Happy Diwali btw!!

I will update next chapter wed/thrus.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91.5K 3.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
70.8K 3.7K 30
It was like a movie. That summer was the last time they saw eachother, the first and last time they shared a sweet kiss, and the last time they would...
321K 17.6K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
106K 4.5K 35
"I'm not supposed to talk to you." "Well I'm not supposed to talk to you either." ----- In the Kim household, Taehyung is fed up of his life_ His st...