Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XXXII

5.5K 235 200
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Hi my stinky man" I smiled at my son as I held him in my arms, I couldn't lie being a mother was  a top tier feeling even though parenthood wasn't easy alone I was managing.

Although I never wanted to live life with deno I mentally prepared myself for this along time ago just because I knew he was deep in the streets.

I wouldn't say I was healed because I wasn't at all but I was managing .

Hearing loud knocking at my door I scrunched my face. "I'll hold him" My mother spoke, I gladly handed him over before standing up.

I couldn't lie my mother had defiantly been a great health from the day I had the baby up until now & so was deno's mom I was more than thankful for them.

I made my way to the door seeing Yasir making me pull the door open before he walked inside. "I'm mad then a bitch on my momma" He spoke.

"Calm down, why're you mad?"

"Man- this dumb ass bitch cuh on my momma I hate this hoe I done spared this bitch the first time she busted my windows but she did that dumb shit again and slashed my tires fool this bitch busted the windows to my fucking house!" He ranted

I chuckled shaking my head. "Who Ashley?" I questioned, he nodded. "It's alright, tell her to send her location" I responded

"Alright"

I couldn't lie when it came to Yasir I was a little over protective because he was truly like my younger brother, he knew I'd do anything for him especially when he came down to his feelings.

I walked inside my guest bedroom which was actually a closet, I grabbed a pair of blue shorts & a white tee changing into it before I slipped on my black air forces.

I threw my hair into a ponytail before leaving out the room going in the living room. "Mama I'll be back in less than thirty minutes okay?" I looked at her.

"Okay.. be safe girl"

"She sent it" He spoke, I grabbed my phone before leaving out the house behind Yasir heading straight towards his car.

"Why she bust your shit again?" I questioned making him shake his head. "Mad cause I'm fucking with Yuri like I give a fuck stupid duck ass bitch on my life I'll kill her"

"Calm down, ima' handle it and make her pay we gone leave it at that" I spoke. "I don't understand why she so fucking mad anyways stupid ass bitch I told her what it was from the start" He ranted

- Ten Minutes Later- The car came to a stop infront of the modern sized house where Ashley stood, I got out along with Yasir.

"Come here" I waved her over. "You tryna' fight?" She questioned, I simply nodded.

"Really though? Olivia we were cool I never had a problem with you..."

"Baby girl we were never cool we were cordial because my brother 'liked' you but once you went against my brother it was over I don't wanna cordial you busted his windows and tires over petty shit he feel some type of way about so come on" I shrugged.

I knew of Ashley we weren't cool but I didn't a brother with her, now I did though.

She walked off the porch coming closer to me before she held out pepper spray. I stood there as she sprayed it with it not phasing me one bit.

"That shit weak baby, come here" I chuckled throwing my guard up. "Olivia I will beat the shit out of you" She laughed

"Please do it baby, less talking more doing"

Once she threw her guard up she threw a right hitting me on my cheek which didn't hurt at all, I threw a quick right making her head go back. "Yeah baby, come on let me teach you baby come on" I chuckled throwing another punch.

We both threw punches with me getting the upper hand, once we were cornered by Yasir's car I grabbed her by her hair tossing her to the ground before punching her again.

"Alright - it's good liv"

I stepped away from her looking at her as she touched the blood around her nose. "You can't fuck with me and I just had a baby Ashley- stop fucking with my brother before I beat you up every day I'm too grown for this shit chillout with the childish shit" I spoke.

One thing about me I didn't like to fight, I was too grown but I defended myself &'others when that time came .

"Oh and- give me that purse" I stood in-front of her as she sat on the concrete . "What?"

"Bitch give me this" I scrunched my face snatching the bag, looking inside I grabbed her wallet and the extra money she had inside before throwing it down.

I opened the wallet seeing a stack of twenties making me take it before throwing her wallet down, I handed to money over to Yasir .

"Bitch I told you I was gone get you touched" Yasir laughed shaking his head, I let them yell as I got inside the passenger seat.

—————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

Feeling Tears run down my eyes I sighed wiping them, I sat down on the white blanket before I took my baby out of his car seat.

My hand went across Deno's head stone as I sat in front of his grave, no matter how much I tried to heal it was like every time I came to his grave I broke down.

We had so many things planned for the future, we were going to get married and move to California, we wanted to start a family business; we wanted to travel more there were so many things we wanted to do but couldn't because they took my baby's life.

I couldn't be made at them though, I knew what I signed up for when I said 'Yes' to being his girlfriend I never wanted this to happen though deno was just making his exit plan out the game.

I was definitely glad he got a chance to meet his son before passing, all the pictures I gotten while he was awoke with the baby was crazy he was just full of joy looking at his Jr.

I could tell deno was full of joy around the baby, I know he was going to be a great dad & that was understood, overstood.

"You see your daddy" I smiled at my baby, he was definitely a straight reflection of deno he was spot on.

I would've never imagined doing this parenting thing alone but I felt like I was doing a great job along with all the support I was getting from everyone.

Honestly my biggest thing was moving to me & deno's dream house, raising my baby somewhere else and I was going to do that.

I was going to accomplish everything deno wanted me to...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi...

Olivia done beat up Yasir ho, thoughts?

Do we like Olivia's fc?🤭I thought it fit her description .

I feel bad for Olivia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 13.8K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
99.6K 2.8K 26
Old school love
555K 14.8K 50
Est.2020