Little Tricks (PJO x HP) DISC...

By SCREAMQUEENXXXX

In which the wizarding world discovers that Ara Potter-Black is a true phenomenon Or In which the gods reali... More

Characters
Graphics
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE: I Accidentally Vaporize My Prealgebra Teacher
CHAPTER 2: Three Old Ladies Knit The Socks Of Death
Break
CHAPTER THREE: Grover unexpectedly loses his pants
CHAPTER FOUR: My mother teaches me bullfighting
CHAPTER 5: I play pinochle with a horse
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN: I become supreme lord of the bathroom
CHAPTER EIGHT:WE CAPTURE A FLAG
CHAPTER NINE: I am offered a quest
PEOPLE
CHAPTER 10: I RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD BUS
Help me decide pls๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rewrite
the ballad of nightingales

EDITING

751 9 3
By SCREAMQUEENXXXX

To everyone who has been reading little tricks:

...

I'm so sorry- I'd make up some really amazing excuse, but honestly, writers block got to me, and I just lost the connection with the story.I even asked a reader to edit for me! (I'm so sorry about that by the way)

And a lot of you have mentioned things in the story that don't make sense. So I want to edit the story. I'm not discontinuing it! But I want to edit it, and try and form it in to the way I like it, and in a way we're it makes sense.

Another reason I'm doing this is because my irl author friend told me to stop asking for advice from readers, it can be helpful (seriously, you all are hilarious, and amazing) but it's my story and I shouldn't be asking others how to write it.

So in short, I'm taking the story down for a brief period of time, then I will post it again with a new and improved version.

Please note that some of the relationships I made in the story originally, won't be there anymore, for instance, the Percy x Leo x Apollo x Theodore is definitely going away.

So yeah, the story is going to go through severe editing. Goodbye my dear readers, have a lovely day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 222 15
Amelia Black, a young girl whose destiny was already written, will have to face thick and thin during her years at Hogwarts. She was convinced she wa...
152K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...
30.8K 327 15
slytherin boys โญฃ draco malfoy lorenzo berkshire theodore nott mattheo riddle tom riddle regulus black blaise zabini
119K 3.3K 37
โEVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSHโž Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...