Practicing a scandal

By Yeahidonthavethink

"Alright," Lola started, leaning back into her seat with a cigarette between her fingers, "Strip." Jungkook f... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authors note
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15

10

29 2 21
By Yeahidonthavethink

Upon Jungkook's request the two had made their way to his bedroom where Lola had insisted he lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as he waited for her to undress for him. He could hear each piece of clothing drop to the floor, but he wouldn't dare to look. She had told him not to.  

He was barely clothed himself, having nothing on but his work shirt. He felt exposed and awkward, but also excited. He was going to pleasure her, this time. She was going to feel good and he was going to be the one making her feel that way. 

He was slightly tense, however, at the idea of doing something he'd never done. He hoped he wouldn't be bad at it. Surely sucking someone's genitals was pretty easy, right? He assumed so. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lola's voice sounded from across the room, shaking him from his fretting. He knew she was naked without even seeing it and it was driving his mind into a mix. He could hear her footsteps coming closer to him, slowly and confidently. Each step was causing hitches in his breathing.  She was a damn sex goddess and he was under her spell.

Jungkook tensed up in his position, wanting to look at her but stopping himself, "Yes." His eyes remained trained on a small area of his white washed roof, but that didn't mean he wasn't imagining her naked figure standing in front of him. 

"How do you want to go about this, Jungkook?" Her hands came to rest on his thighs, which flexed at the unexpected touch. God, she was so close to his crotch. 

"Wha-What do you mean?" He tried to ignore the feeling of her soft hands against his skin as he tried to make sense of the situation. Wasn't he supposed to be the one with the hands on her thighs?

He could have sworn her hands inched closer to the ticklish area at his waist.

"Can I do something before we start?" 

"L-Like what?" Anything. He'd say yes to anything. God, he'd beg on the floor for it. 

"Can I touch you?"

"Where?" His breaths came out rough and harsh as if he had to think hard in order to make them. 

"Everywhere I want to, Jungkook. Would you like that?" God, she sounded delicious. It was making him delirious. 

Jungkook stopped for a moment. "What about you?" 

She chortled, "I'll wait, Jungkook. I want to do this for you."

"So," She went on, almost whispering, "Do you want it?" 

"Yeah...Yeah I would." He squirmed in his place, biting his lip and waiting for the moment those hands were everywhere on his skin. He wanted to taste her, but if she was willing to touch him first, he would definitely not decline the offer. 

"What if," He felt her fingers climb his leg, "you didn't make any sounds while I touched you? Do you think you could do that?"

He knew he couldn't. She was already causing small whimpers to leave his throat and he knew the more adventurous she got, the more his mouth would let her know he loved it. 

"I suppose..."

"Is that a yes?" He nodded, slightly hesitant but very interested.

He licked his lips as he felt her breath blow against his stomach. It tensed as some of her fingers trailed in a feather like motion up to his waist and began sliding back down to his crotch. At the same time, her mouth began kissing the smooth skin of his abdomen and her other free hand began pinching ever so lightly in areas around his hips. 

God, it was too much stimulation. 

He kept his mouth closed however, breathing roughly through his nose as his nerves went wild and his dick began to sit upright again. He almost let out a scream as her fingertips turned into nails, lightly scratching its way up his length. Her kisses, now against his neck, began to intensify to sucks, leaving red blushes scattered against his throat. 

His legs lay discombobulated as she came closer, laying her voluptuous boobs against his torso as if she knew it would make his whole situation harder to handle. Her nails ran their way around the base of his dick as it pulsed violently against them. Her legs had straddled the large muscles at his thigh as she subtly grinded herself against it, grasping with a hand around his hip bone to keep her stable.  

If this wasn't enough, she began to speak to him. 

"You're such a good boy, Jungkook." Her breathy voice cooed to him as her mouth took another suck of his delicate skin. "Being so still and quiet while I eat you up." The 'p' in up popped naturally from her mouth and for some reason it sounded like the most sexiest thing he'd ever heard. 

He almost moaned out her name in response, but stopped himself. He wanted to be good for her. Oh god, he'd be good for her. He'd do anything she wanted. She could have him, naked and silently crying as much as her heart desired. 

"You taste so good, Jungkook." Lola moaned out purposefully, knowing it would make him grow harder. 

She was going to kill him.

"I just want to..." She stopped to sink her teeth into his ear lobe, which made him incredibly aroused, "wrap my thighs around this pretty little face of yours and ride it, just like I'm doing to your thigh." His mouth parted as he imagined her fat, juicy thighs around his neck, choking the life out of him. 

Oh, he wanted that so bad. 

"Can you feel how wet I am, Jungkook? How wet I am for you?" She was basically sliding in a pool of her own arousal on his thigh, of course he could tell. He wanted to taste it. He wanted it everywhere - in his mouth, on his torso, on his fingers. God, she knew what she was doing to him. 

He bit into his lips so hard that the skin began to peel and break at the intensity. He couldn't speak. He couldn't moan. His mind was flurrying with begs and groans but there was no outlet for them. He was going insane, and she was everywhere on him. He could feel all of her. He wanted her, he wanted her so bad. 

Her soaking wet womanhood began to roughen its pace against his thigh as her mouth began to release heavy pants against his ear. She knew what it was doing to him; the idea of turning him on with her blatant actions made her tingle below. Her nails had now left their place at his raging dick and were scratching down his thighs, making remarkable pink artistry against his milky skin. 

"You're going to suck me so good, Jungkook. You're gonna do such a good job." Her words mixed with tiny licks against the outer cartridge of his ear were sending him over the edge, causing his fingers to grab hold of the sheets beside him. At this point, his dick was going to come undone without her even needing to touch it. 

He needed to moan, or speak or something.  He needed to let it out - the feeling he was locking in his blood. He needed to let her know he wanted her to choke him with those thighs. He wanted her to know he'd do anything to taste the wetness that was being wasted on his skin. 

She knew what she was doing to him.

She knew she was driving him crazy and had stopped him from letting it out. 

He wanted to pay her back. 

Roughly, he reached his hands up from their clenched position at his sides and gripped them against the squashy, delectable fat at her hips. With nails pinched into her skin, he began to push her crotch down against his thigh, driving her clit down harder into his flexed muscle. Surprised, Lola let out a gasp, briefly looking down between their torsos to see that she was no longer in control of her grinding. 

Her gasp only urged Jungkook to go further and harder, relentlessly, crazily. Slops of wet skin against wet skin erupted in the room as Lola tried to pull herself up to put an end to his greedy revenge. In return, Jungkook's dropped from her hips to the her thighs, where the tips of his fingers ground into her plush ass cheeks. 

"Jungkook-"

He wouldn't listen, grinding her down with more and more urge, revelling on the sounds her mouth was letting loose.  She wasn't so confident now, that was for sure.

"Jung...mm..." 

The noises she was making was driving him wild. He felt her legs open further against his thigh, allowing her clit to be just in the right position to hit his muscle with each thrust. She was enjoying it. 

Not letting him have the last laugh, her mouth immediately dived to meet his nipple, where it began to suck and bite like an animal. 

That was all Jungkook could take. 

In a loud pant, he yelped out, groaning her name over and over as his hands loosened against her ass. 

She had won this time. 

Her face met his with a big grin as both stopped what they were doing to pant silently. Jungkook could only pout. He had her there, so good. She would have came right against his thigh, all because of him. Her moans would have penetrated his ear drums and landed him in sweet ecstasy. 

"You're a little devil." She giggled at him, putting her hands against his shoulders so she could now slide her soaking wetness to his torso, just missing the pulsing dick below it. He could see for the first time now the big, jiggling breasts that hang above him. 

"More like you are." He shot back with uncharacteristic confidence, trying not to hypnotise himself at the sight of those, big, delicious nipples waiting for him to bite them like she'd done to him. 

Instead of letting the hungry man have them, however, Lola pulled her legs over from his torso and landed them against his shoulders. Now he was face to face with her part that had just been wallowing against his thigh. He'd never seen a woman's vagina before, and the weird triangular thing did look slightly odd to him, but something about it made him want to bury its face in it. 

"Do you wanna finish the job, Kookie?" Lola challenged, using a nickname so as to spur the man further. Jungkook nodded, his eyes still on the pulsing womanhood in front of his mouth. 

Lola placed her thighs tighter against Jungkook's neck, but not enough to choke him. He groaned hungrily as he felt them surround him, wanting them to be closer. 

"More, please." He panted. 

"More?" 

"Choke me with your thighs, please." His voice came out strained and wanting. Lola had no whims doing what he asked. 

"Oh, Lola..." He blubbered as they went tighter around his neck, causing her womanhood to be right up against his lips. Instinctively, his tongue reached out to lick the outer lips of her womanhood, just to taste. 

God, she tasted good. 

"Come closer." Jungkook urged, pulling his arms through the back of her bent knees so he could use them to open the edges of her pussy. She did so, allowing him to fondle with the foreign part as she enjoyed his fingers against it. 

They pulled and they trailed around her clit as they scooped up all her arousal before Jungkook began licking it off them. The sight both shocked and aroused Lola, but she didn't say anything. She wanted him to try out whatever he thought would make her feel good. She knew it would make him proud if he could. 

Within moments, the curiosity had worn off on Jungkook and what had once been unsure touching was now his face in her hole. His fingers pulled her lips open as he sucked and licked at everything he could. 

Lola's fingers went to Jungkook's hair, roughly pulling his curly strands as she instinctively drew closer to his mouth, grinding her pussy against it. Her legs opened further to allow him access. She was now basically sitting on his face, riding his tongue.

She was enjoying it too. For a first time guy, he definitely had better skills than a lot of other men she had met. It seemed he knew exactly where his mouth needed to be in order for her to scream in pleasure.  Her toes crinkled in the bedsheets and her hand began pushing his face further into her swollen pussy. 

"Jungkook...Fuck...oh my god, Jungkook..." How the hell was he so good at it?

She humped against his mouth, screeching when his tongue bounced against her pulsing clit. She was going to cum and it was going to feel so goddamn good. 

"You suck me so good, baby." She whimpered for him, letting her head fall back as she stared up at the ceiling, chasing the tingling, burning orgasm that was going to arrive and explode in his mouth. 

Jungkook's dick was having a hard time below the two, bursting with strings of clear pre-cum as the blood rushed to it. Her voice -  her moans were sending him into a frenzy, causing him to groan into the suffocating womanhood that was slicking against his tongue. The vibrations in his deep groans were only adding fuel to Lola's arousal. 

"Jungkook...Ahh....I'm going to fuck your face until I cum." Lola was choking on her words, "I'm going to cum right in your dirty mouth." 

Jungkook gasped for air as he continued to relentlessly lick and suck at her hole while his nose bumped rhythmically against her clit, knowing what made her the wildest. The fact that she was riding his face and pulling his hair so roughly was making him so hard - so hard it felt like he'd burst if his dick were to be touched. He loved it so much. He wanted this all day everyday, seven days a week. His tongue in her pussy as she ground down on his face. 

Finally, the tingling and the burning had built up in Lola's ovaries and she knew she was going to come undone. Grinding harder and harder against his tongue, she let out a wild array of incoherent moans. 

"Fuck Jungkook, fuck me so good! Fuck me on your tongue!" Her voice cried out as she rolled her hips against his mouth, "God, I'm going to cum Jungkook! Oh god, I'm going to cum...Please, please, please..." 

Her grinds began to grow sloppier and sloppier as she orgasmed, screaming Jungkook's name and fisting his hair in her hands. It was the first time that she had come undone so quickly with a man. 

Jungkook nearly orgasmed at the sight of her own orgasming. Her boobs jiggled as she opened her legs wider, pushing against him as he tasted everything that squirted out of her wet hole. She tasted perfect. With her hair stuck to her face in dripping sweat and her chest covered in heated red blush, she looked perfect. 

Everything about her was perfect. 

Once Lola had settled down from her high, she pulled away from the man's face, panting and sensitive to the touch. Her nipples were hard and erect, sloping downwards with her body posture, basically begging Jungkook to come and bite them. 

His mouth was covered in her climax, his lips open and ready to taste whatever else she wanted to give him. He'd do it all over again. 

"That was...really good." Jungkook managed to choke out as he looked up at her, "You taste really good." 

Lola looked down at him, exhausted from the workout but laughing anyway. She swiped back the hair from her face with her hand before placing it behind her, accidentally hitting his solid hardness that was erect and waiting for her beckoning. Jungkook let out a pained groan as just the touch of her hand made his angry dick sting in pain.    

"Oops, sorry." She apologised meekly, backing further away from his face and unto a comfortable place on his ribs. 

"No, it's...it's fine." Jungkook assured her, though weakly. He didn't know how he was going to deal with that thing if she left him there. It was so hard it was in pain, now. 

Her lips would definitely make it better, but he was far too awkward to ask. After all, she'd already just sucked him off not a while before. If only his dick could slow down for a second.It was like it never got tired of being erect. 

Despite him not even asking for her help with his bubbling penis, Lola quickly twisted around, pulling her legs off his shoulders and turning them to lay side by side against his waist. She was now facing his dick while he was facing her ass, which was pressed against his chest. 

"Oh gosh, Lola, you-you don't need to..."

"Shut up and grab my ass, Jungkook." Lola interrupted curtly, leaning forward so her ass cheeks would be fully exposed for him to play with. 

She didn't have to ask him twice. 

A/N:

This writing kinda getting too spicy 

Welp, this is dedicated to my onlyfan of this book. You know who you are and I hope you liked the pun💀💀

Hope yall liked it. 

I hope it was sexy.

Favourite part? I got my cameras out so shoot.📷📷📷👹

This update brought to you by this song:

"I'm in love with a creeper - on the low I'm tryna fuck, bad as hell, she's a keeper, I just hope I'm enough. I got a diamond pickaxe, I'm gonna kick ass. She twerking in the cave to get cash, she got a thick ass." 

Lowkey the best sex song 💀💀 

Also yall don't be up here telling me that this aint how it goes just shut up its a book its fiction chill the fuck out and just because your sex is bad doesn't mean you gotta hate on Junola's💀💀

Okay bye💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 855 12
A smirk played on Y/N's lips as she leaned in closer to his face, the gap between their lips reduced to mere inches. With gentle fingers, she caresse...
419K 15.4K 15
"strip," he ordered. you were too shy and nervous to take off your clothes in front of him with your own hands. he chuckled, looking at you. "so kit...
283K 10.7K 25
" I saw her as the droplets touched her skin, her soaked clothes showing her perfect curves, and I tried to stop myself " ___________________________...
39.2K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...