she is the best thing that's...

By multi_fand0mxx

Friend to lovers story :))) Marinette's twin sister y/n shuchun cheng is someone who has standards for men an... More

A/n and character profile
1: Y/n Shuchun Cheng
2: The first encounter
3: Hesitations
4: Sister bonding time
5: A Friendly outing
6: The distance between us
7: The annual Valentine's Day Dance
8: Typical questions about boys
9: Decorating committee
10: Will you be my date to the Valentine's Day dance?
11: Valentine's Day pt 1
12: Valentine's Day pt 2
13: Chilly nights in Paris
14: An unexpected incident
15: Family reunion
16: Sick day
17: Study date
18: The confession
18: Home alone
19: Sleepover at the Couffaine's
20: Babysitting duties
21: Bestie hangout time
22: Cheng sisters' sweet sixteen
23: Mutual friendship
24: Marinette and Adrien's moment
25: Lady's days
26: Jealousy and overthinking
27: Making up pt 1
28: Making up pt 2
29: No longer just friends
31: Chloe's sweet sixteen
32: Homecoming preparations
33: Homecoming dance
34: Leaving Paris for a while
35: Long distances
37: Finally reunited
38: Christmas morning
39: Third-wheeler
40: 1 year together

30: Spooky season

89 1 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Halloween chapter!!

Ever since the twins were young, Halloween was one of their favourite holidays after Christmas and Chinese New Year where they went to Shanghai every year to visit their relatives in China. As kids, both of them would wear matching costumes and go trick-a-treating in the neighbourhood, including going to the Halloween fair where there were special performances, workshops and treats to enjoy. This year however was a little different for the two teenage twins since they were old enough to give candy out to the children in the neighbourhood. Instead of receiving candy, they were giving out candy. Y/n being someone who loves to cook made some Halloween treats for her family and friends as well.

"Trick-or-treat!" Two children in costumes knocked on the door as the twins opened the door and commented on their costumes.

"Aww, your costumes are adorable." Y/n commented as she placed a few pieces of candy into their jack-o-lantern before running off to their next house. This year, y/n was dressed as a pirate while Marinette was dressed as Spiderman. Instead of having her hair up in two ponytails, Marinette decided to let her hair down for that day. The twins also asked their boyfriends to match with them and they agreed.

"What time are heading to meet everyone at the Halloween fair to meet everyone else?" Marinette asked.

"8pm, there's a performance at 8.15 so we should head over earlier." Y/n replied.

"Sometimes I miss those times where we would wear matching costumes on Halloween." Marinette sighed.

"Let's not forget about our matching Halloween pjs we wear every night on Halloween every year." Y/n winked.

"Oh right, our new set just came in last week." Marinette's face lit up.

"Yeah, and we can enjoy punch we made." Y/n added. "While watching a horror movie." She continued.

"Ooh, you know I don't do horror movies, right?" Marinette became hesitant about the idea of horror movie.

"It'll be alright, you have Adrien this year. And you said he loves horror movies, doesn't he. You can hide behind him if you're scared." Y/n insisted.

"Alright then, horror movie with the guys tonight then." Marinette agreed.

"Hey girls, I think there's more kids who want candy." Adrien opened the door with Luka behind him. Y/n immediately went back to giving out candy for the kids.

"Hey guys, want to try these cupcakes y/n made? It's a chocolate cupcake with strawberry jam filling in it." Marinette offered the tray of cupcakes to the guys. They took a bite and insisted Marinette kept some for the others.

"There's more than enough in the kitchen for the gang, we'll bring them over later." Marinette pointed to the kitchen.

"And that's all the candy we have this year." Y/n announced, closing the door with an empty bowl in her hand.

"Great, and there's still some time till we meet everyone else so we should head to that Halloween fair." Marinette suggested as everyone agreed.

~

"Aww, aren't you guys the cutest, wearing matching costumes." Alya commented.

"You and Nino look cute too." Marinette commented. Alya and Nino went as Mavis and Johnny from Hotel Transylvania, Mylene and Ivan went as Victor and Emily from The Corpse Bride while Juleka, Rose, Zoe and Alix went as fairies. Even though Alix was more of a tomboy, she still had a girly girl side when she was a kid and has always wanted to go as a fairy so she picked this year to go as one when Rose suggested the four of them went as fairies.

"The first performance is starting guys, let's go!" Rose exclaimed as the group headed to the stage where all the performances occurred. There were a few K-Pop performances and a few games played. A few food trucks were selling Halloween treats as the gang bought a few, found a spot to sit and enjoyed the performances.

"Y/n, these cupcakes are delicious." Zoe commented after taking a bite of the cupcake.

"I woke up real early to make these on my own." Y/n explained.

"Alone? Wow, I like that girl power." Alix commented. After hanging out at the fair for almost 2 whole hours, everyone decided to go home while the twins invited their boyfriends to their house for a movie night. The guys agreed as the four of them headed to the twins' house for a movie night.

"I have something for you, follow me." Y/n pulled Luka to her room where she showed him what she bought.

"This will be more comfortable when we watch the movie." Y/n insisted, holding out a onesie of Toothless and The Light Fury.

onesie reveal!!:

"I love you so much right now, this is perfect and cute." Luka hugged y/n before changing out of his pirate costume and into the onesie.

"Aww, it fits you." Y/n commented once Luka was in his onesie.

"You look adorable in it too." Luka commented. Y/n jumped onto Luka's back, instructing him to head to the living room.

"Oh, so that's why you bought those onesies." Marinette said as y/n got of Luka's back and sat on the couch.

"What movie should we watch?" Y/n picked up the remote control and started looking through the different horror movies on Netflix.

"The Boogey Man looks interesting." Adrien suggested.

"Ooh, I've never watched that before, let's watch it." Y/n selected the programme and leaned back on the couch as the movie started. The start of the movie was not too scary with a few jump scares occasionally.

"Not too bad I guess." Marinette whispered to y/n.

"It's just the start, it's definitely going to get scary in the later part of the movie." Y/n whispered back. Throughout the movie, Marinette had the blanket she and Adrien shared almost covering her face while y/n was hugging a pillow. Both guys were alright with horror movies as they snuggled with their girls and comforting them if they get scared during the jump scares, snacking on the treats occasionally. When the movie ended, both sisters heaved a sigh of relief as y/n commented, "Gee, that was unexpected."

"I guess I should watch a comfort movie before heading to bed." Marinette suggested.

"We have to go now, will you two be alright on your own?" Adrien asked as he and Luka stood up.

"We'll be fine." Y/n replied as the twins bid their boyfriends goodnight before deciding what movie to watch.

"What do we watch now?" Marinette asked. Both twins were silent for a while before they turned to each other and replied in unison, "Descendants!"

"You just read my mind sis." Y/n smiled.

"Scootch in sis." Marinette opened her arms while y/n snuggled against her sister as they selected the movie while they got comfortable.

"Oh, we should have gone as the core four of Descendants for Halloween, the four of us." Y/n suggested.

"We'll save that idea for Halloween next year." Marinette replied.

"Sure, best Halloween ever!" Y/n exclaimed as the sisters continued watching the movie, falling asleep in each other's arms halfway through the movie. 

Word count: 1176

Halloween costumes everyone wore: 

Y/n &Luka:

Marinette & Adrien: 

Alya & Nino:

Alix, Zoe, Juleka & Rose:

Mylene & Ivan:

The twins' pjs: 

Songs relating to this chapter: 

TT- Twice

Bite me- Enhypen 

Psycho- Red velvet

Like Ooh-Ahh- Twice

Good boy gone bad- TXT 

Blue blood- IVE

Lion- (G)I-DLE 

Hush Rush- Lee Chaeyeon

Pirate- Everglow

Illusion- Aespa 

Vengeance- BIBI

Boys like you- ITZY 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 475 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
102K 1.6K 36
Marinette got accepted to a new school but this school is for the Rich. Although Marinette's parents have a successful business, they aren't million...
10.9K 418 13
Y/N Dupain-Cheng, the twin sister of Marinette Dpain-Cheng. Marinette and y/n have never gotten along. After a big fight, they had Marinette told her...
169K 4.9K 59
With 15 you fell in love with the first time but you got heartbroken. You started to hate loving someone and started to concentrate into your career...