She's Not Afraid - A Zayn Mal...

Autorstwa b_writing0510

Shy and timid Leilani moves from London to Bradford to encounter Zayn Malik; the bad boy of the school who li... Więcej

Chapter 6
She's Not Afraid - A Zayn Malik FanFiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
THANKS
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
COPYRIGHT
CONTEST!! :)

Chapter 25

954 33 3
Autorstwa b_writing0510

Hey, guys! Today is a good day :) WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

Song Quote of the Day:

My eyes are open wide

By the way I made it through the day

I watch the world outside

By the way I'm leaving out today 

*****************

Chapter 25

(Leilani's POV)

"Leilani, come here!" Ava called to me. I got up from my spot on the sofa to the kitchen, where Ava was holding a carton of eggs. "Can you go by the supermarket and pick up two new cartons, please?"

To be honest, I didn't want to go anywhere. I wanted to yell back at her. I wanted to say, 'Get your own precious egg cartons,' but I didn't. I just nodded, grabbed my car keys, and left in the old, used car that I had gotten two weeks before. Driving to the supermarket, the car was making weird sounds. Normally, I would've panicked and left in a hurry away from my car. This time, I didn't I just kept driving. I feel like some part of me hoped that I would die in that car. To this day, I have no idea why I would feel that way.

Anyways, I got to the supermarket, got what it was Ava wanted, and got back in the car. I was driving home when I heard the noise again. Before I could do anything, the car broke down. Right in the middle of the road. There was no one there. I was closer to home anyways, so it was more rural area. I decided to walk the rest of the way, so I grabbed the grocery bag, and began walking. Unfortunately, I chose the most uncomfortable shoes ever, and I was in pain. I began crying a little, too. Frustration, probably.

"It can't get any worse than this," I told myself. As if God had heard me, and decided to torture me, the heavens opened. Rain poured down on me. Hard. I sprinted back to the car, threw myself inside, and broke down into tears. I was so frustrated, so I hit the wheel over and over. "Start, you stupid car! Start!"

In the distance behind me, I saw a man in a dark hoodie walking down the road as if there was no rain. He seemed like he could help me. I got out of the car.

"Excuse me, sir! Can you help me?" I yelled to him. I wiped my tears away, but they kept flowing. Luckily, the rain hid them. He looked my way, and began walking towards me with his head down. When he reached me, I almost fainted. He took off his hood. There, right in front of me, was Zayn. "Zayn!?"

"Leilani. I'm sorry. I had to kill him," he told me. The rain was falling all around us, but suddenly, I didn't mind. His hair was getting wet, and falling over his eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm just glad that you're back," I let out a weak laugh. Before either of us could say anything else, Zayn leaned down, and kissed me. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him back, but it was just perfect. I missed his lips. I missed the touch of his cheek aganist mine. The soft touch of his hair in between my fingers. I missed it all. And in that moment, I had it all back.

"Now, how about fixing your car problem?"

*******************

 Like I said, it's really short. But really cute. Muahaha, I SHIP ZAYLANI!!! Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xxx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...