Chapter 2

Hey there, guys! Here's the best part about right now. I just spilled mint chocolate chip ice cream on my shirt (because I'm a fattie) and now my shirt smells like mint :3 But anyways, enjoy!

************************

Chapter 2

(Leilani's POV)

I walked quickly home, as Zayn was chasing after me.

"Leilani! Leilani, stop!" he yelled after me. Finally, I stopped, and he caught up to me.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" he asked me, tilting my chin up. I looked away, and swatted his hand gently away, but he just grabbed my hand. "Tell me."

"The truth?" I asked, gulping. Zayn nodded, and I got a nice good look at his face.

"You scare me to bits. Just please, leave me alone," I tried running home, but unfortunately, I'm not that fast. Zayn caught my waist, and spun me around.

"Stop being afraid of me," Zayn hissed. His hands were squeezing my shoulders now. It was painful.

"Let go!" I yelled at him as loud as I could, which wasn't very loud at all.

"At least go on a date with me," Zayn stopped me right in the middle of the sidewalk with his shocking words.

"Why would you want to go on a date with me?" I snapped. I was trying to sound mean, but in reality, I sounded as scary as a puppy.

"Because I think you're really pretty. And smart. And quiet," Zayn replied, inching closer with every word.

"What if I said I don't want to?" I asked him, and I tried my hardest to not look at his eyes.

"You better not," Zayn growled. I shuddered, and walked the rest of the way home. Zayn didn't even walk with me. I think he just stood there. Right before I opened my door, I heard his voice.

"Tomorrow at 7:00, be at the chinese restaraunt down the street. Be there," he spoke softly but harshly, and then walked away. I stood there for a second. He was forcing me on a date with him. He was nothing like me. What could I possibly see in him besides his looks? He was overpowering, frightening, and laid back. I opened my door to see my mum standing there.

"I saw you walking with that boy. What's his name? Zayn, I think? I met his mother today. She's very nice. Are you two friends? Or dating?"  my mum was badgering me with questions.

"Neither," I replied coldly, and went upstairs to my room to do homework. I pulled out my English homework first, only to be reminded that he was in that class with me. Then, I did my maths homework. That also reminded me. French and World History did, too. I couldn't get him out of my head. His hot breath. His perfect hair. His chiseled cheeks. The way he spoke to me like I belonged  to him. It was all too much to handle for a first day.

I finished my homework, and skipped dinner. I was too upset to eat. I was so scared, that my stomach hurt. I was almost asleep, when I heard taps on my window. I looked out to see Zayn looking out from another window in a house behind mine. He was smoking a cigarette, and that just made me even more frightened. He saw me looking at him, and he winked. I just shuddered, and lay back down. He scared me more than you could ever imagine.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"You ready?" my mum asked me. I walked down the stairs in a purple and blue dress, black heels, and a brown handbag. I looked into the mirror. My hair reached down to my hips, and it scared me at how messy it looked. My mum just took a brush, and gently brushed it. Then, she put it into a neat sock bun at the back of my head, adding a small clip made of pearls. "Perfect"

My mum handed me the keys to her car.

"Don't crash it. And have fun, please," she giggled at her own comment. I smiled at her, then walked out. I got into her silver Audi, and drove away. I found the chinese retaraunt easily enough, and parked to find Zayn standing outside in a leather jacket with black jeans, and a white t-shirt underneath.

"You look beautiful," Zayn whispered with a raspy voice in my ear. I could smell the smoke on his breath.

"Let's just get this over with," I mumbled. Zayn took me inside, and sat me down at a table. The restaraunt wasn't fancy, but at the same time, it was very elegant and nice. Zayn looked at me, and winked. "Can you stop winking at me?"

"No, I can't. You look just that good," Zayn chuckled. I just rolled my eyes. He needs to stop. He scares me. A waiter came over to ask us if we wanted to order.

"We want a plate of the lo mein noodles to share," Zayn spoke before I could order for myself. The waiter walked off, and I glared at him.

"I can order for myself, you know?" I crossed my arms. I wasn't even scared of him at the moment. I was just angry. He was so overpowering.

"I don't want you to," he growled. This was turning more and more into a game for him.

"You know what?" I asked him rhetorically as I stood up, "I think I want to leave."

Zayn grabbed my arm, and sat me back down forcefully.

"No. You. Don't," he hissed. I shuddered.

"Don't you know how to treat a girl?" I asked him harshly. Suddenly, the anger disappeared from Zayn's face.

"I've never had a girlfriend before," Zayn mumbled. I was kind of shocked at his response. He was way too attractive to never have had a girlfriend.

"Well, that's no excuse," I mumbled back. Zayn just shook his head as they brought our food. After eating enough for me to almost explode, Zayn and I walked outside. I had gone to the bathroom, and assumed he had paid the bill. I got into my car, and saw Zayn begin to walk back to his house. "You want a ride?"

Zayn turned around, and nodded. He got into my car, and we drove off to our neighborhood. I took him to his house,and he got out, but before he shut the door, he decided to tease me.

"You know, I thought you wouldn't be able to reach the gas pedals."

************************

LOL! So who liked this chapter? Good? Bad? In the middle? What should I change? Nothing? Everything? Vote, Comment, and Share!

Love,

~B~xxx