Chapter 33

Bonjour ;)

********

Chapter 33

(Leilani’s POV)

“Is there anything that would make you more comfortable in your visit here in London?” the woman at the front desk of the hotel asked me.

“No, thank you,” I smiled at her, and spoke in my fake American accent. I had to seem like a tourist. I got into the elevator, and to the floor where my room was. The room was actually really nice. What I liked about the hotel was that it was a Victorian building, and looked really beautiful and vintage. If I wasn’t wearing jeans and the leather jacket that Zayn bought me a while back, I would’ve really thought I had gone back to the 1500s.

I sat down on the soft bed, and smiled to myself. It wasn’t so bad. I really did hope Zayn was safe, though. I had already missed the meeting with ‘Mum’ so I had to figure out how to find him myself. That sounded like a hard task at the time, but I had to do it. I decided to nap on my thoughts, so I could wake up with a fresh mind.

''''''''''''

I woke up to darkness. I sat up, and the sunlight was already draining from the windows. I had been asleep for a good seven hours. I knew that I wasn’t going to get much sleep that night. I turned the light on, to bring some light into the utter darkness that surrounded me.

When I did, there was a dark shadow that cast over the floor. It was in the shape of a square. Quite a large square to be exact. I looked up at the light, and blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn’t seeing things. As my vision cleared up, the shadow was still there. I squinted, and rubbed my eyes again. It stayed. I looked up.

There was a box in the overhead light. I stood up on the bed, and saw that the bowl covering the light was a few inches from the ceiling. I slipped my hand inside, and pulled out the parcel that was there. I quickly opened the package, and inside was just a note. I sighed in frustration. I threw the note on my bed, and walked a few paces away.

Then, curiousity got the best of me. I picked it up, and read.

Dear Leilani,

If you are reading this, that means you have discovered my note. Congratulations. I realized far too soon in the game that you weren't going to cooperate with anything. By the time you've reached this note, I'm most likely on an airplane with Zayn and my accomplices to India. This is your second chance to find us, and we can discuss terms. I understand that you're travelling alone. If we find out otherwise, I'll kill the both of you.

Mum

**********************

Whale then.

Goal:

4 comments

4 votes

Love,

~B~xxx