Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
π…π’π§πšπ₯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XXX

6.6K 268 121
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I'm tired baby" I leaned my head on yasir's shoulder as we sat in deno's hospital room, deno had been woke for a day & was still in the hospital planning to be released in a week.

I loved being there for everyone but lord I was ready clear my head & go back to Houston I was very overwhelmed dealing with everyone's emotions plus mine.

"We gon leave in the minute"

My eyes traveled up to deno who took a nap quietly in the hospital bed holding the baby in his arms, he had been active for the past twenty-four hours so the doctor gave him medicine to calm him down a bit.

The sound of a long beep could be heard making me jump before looking up. "What the fuck..." Olivia spoke as I stood up. "Ain't no fucking way.." Yasir spoke as they stood up.

I made my way out of the hospital grabbing a doctor. "Something's wrong..."

Doctors rushed inside the room looking at deno as I stood by the door quietly, I could see Olivia wanting to break down as she stood next to the bed. "Please deno" She cried

"We don't have a pulse... we lost him death time approximately 11:32PM - we need you guys to step out" The doctor spoke

My heart dropped as everybody in the room began crying. "No- fuck no my brother not gone man fuck no" Yasir cried walking over to me.

"My brother gone yuri" He cried

"My husband..." Olivia spoke grabbing his hand. "I'm not leaving him- I can't yuri take the baby please" Olivia cried.

I grabbed the baby from her before grabbing yasir's hand walking out of the room. "I'm so sorry Yasir... so fucking sorry I don't know what do" I looked at him

"My fucking brother just died with his son in his hands...."

"Yuri..." He looked over at me making me sigh. "I know Yasir, I'm sorry baby" I frowned

"Ima' lose myself"

I sighed to myself leaning my head on his shoulder as we took a seat in the family room. "You wanna go see BK yasir?" I questioned, he nodded.

This is going to be a hard week...

ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

How many brothers fell victim to the streets?
Rest in peace young n—, there's a Heaven for a G
Be a lie if I told you that I never thought of death
M n—, we the last ones left, but life goes on

Music played loudly as everyone walked past the black casket throwing roses inside, I held Olivia's hand as we got closer.

Today was the day of deno's funeral and it was definitely hard, Olivia hadn't spoke much she was trying her best to be here for everyone while containing her emotions I know she wanted to break down so bad but she was holding it in.

Once we got to the casket I looked down letting my heart dropped, it felt so surreal seeing deno in the casket I felt like I could break down at any moment.

Even though we didn't have much time together anytime I was around deno he treated me like a sister, he'd call & check on me every day & he supported my decisions like no other I definitely appreciated him.

It was crazy how one day he was here & the next day he was in a coma now he's gone....

"My baby- I can't believe you're gone" Olivia sighed leaning down placing a kiss on his forehead before placing the rose inside, she held his hand placing a kiss on his fore head.

I placed my rose inside before walking with her back to the front row. "I love you liv" I spoke. "I love you too Yuri, you okay?" She questioned.

"Yes, are you?"

She nodded.

I walked over to Yasir who was standing in the line, I held his hand tightly letting him grip mine I know he was hurting I had been with him for the past two weeks & all he was doing was breaking down today he was quiet, hadn't spoke much or expressed too much emotion.

"You okay Yasir?" I questioned, he nodded. "You ready to go?" He questioned.

"I was going to stay until the end so I can make sure Olivia is okay" I responded making him nod, Yasir placed the rose in the casket taking another glance at deno before we made our way back to the seats.

"It's okay to cry you know that right?" I looked up at Yasir, he nodded once again. "I'm straight. It ain't shit we can do about it ain't shit to cry about now my brother gone and he ain't coming back that's it"

Soon enough k3 & von walked back over sitting next to us. "Yasir let me chat it up with you" k3 spoke making me sigh. "You a bitch don't say shit to me" Yasir chuckled

"Ima' bitch? Ight cool stamp that"
"Stamp it fuck you mean" Yasir stood up.

I immediately grabbed his shirt pulling him back. "Stop it, this ain't the time nor place" I spoke, he simply nodded keeping direct eye contact with k3. "I got you" He nodded

"Don't do this at my husband's funeral" Olivia spoke looking over at them. "Ain't nobody finna do shit ain't no nigga gone touch me fuck you mean" Yasir spoke before standing up leaving the building.

"You can go Yuri, I'm fine I can hold my own" Olivia spoke. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, my mom is here too go make sure he's okay" She spoke, I stood up walking towards her giving her a tight hug before making my way out the building looking for yasir's car.

Once I spotted it I walked over getting inside the passenger side, he looked over before pulling out of the parking spot.

"You're mad at the world yasir..." I spoke making him chuckle before nodding. "I am, mad as fuck at everything I don't got many people and I just lost one"

"You can't take it out on everybody Yasir... trying to fight k3? That shit ain't worth it y'all are brother's y'all need to talk that shit out and you? You need to get out the streets before the baby gets here this shit? I don't wanna have to deal with it with you Yasir this shit is scary and real... you never know what can happen" I ranted

"Fuck k3 and anything else on my mama I ain't with that bullshit he on nigga tryna' beef and we brothers on everything I love I'll kill him where he stand fuck nigga forgot I'm really like that" he chuckled.

"Yasir- you're not listening to me"

"Yo' birthday next week" He changed the subject, I nodded my nineteenth birthday was next week December 22nd but I wasn't too worried about knowing everybody was going through stuff I was just planning to take myself out.

"Yeah..."

"What you wanna do?" He questioned. "Nothing"

Approximately ten minutes later we came to a stop infront of his house, I unbuckled my seatbelt getting out of the car grabbing my things before following him to the front door.

"Do you want to eat?" I questioned looking at him as we walked inside. "You wanna cook?"

I shrugged. "I will if you want me to"

Yasir sat at the bar in his kitchen looking around at nothing specific, I sat my things down walking towards him before wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you Yasir.." I expressed making him smile for the first time today, "I love you too Yuri"

I placed a peck on his lips before leaning my head on his shoulder. "Move to Houston.. it'll be better" I suggested.

"I will, eventually when my shit together and when you have the baby- it ain't shit down there for me yet but the shit I'm doing here I gotta get a plan before anything"

I nodded in agreement, all I could do was hug him I was drained, tire & ready to get back home to Houston everything was tiring & stressing me.

Feeling Yasir placing kisses around my face I smiled a bit. "I got you kid..stop worrying bout' us we good try to help ya' self"

"And I heard you, ima get out the streets sooner than later mama the shit really do just take time especially with the fact yo' dad being in jail all the product is left to me I gotta get that out the way before anything and handle some more business before I can actually stop" He explained

"If you don't be out by time the baby come I don't want you in the baby's life... the lifestyle you live can cause dangers to my child and Yasir I don't want that at all...."

He nodded. " alright , I understand"

Although I would never keep Yasir from our child I needed something to say so he wouldn't be so damn hardheaded & stubborn but I did need him out of the game soon.

"You ain't gone leave me right?" Yasir questioned. "Never"

"Let's fuck" He blurted out making me laugh. "No baby"

I looked at him rubbing my fingers across his face as he looked up at me, wrapping my around him I leaned his head on my chest. " I got you Yasir , I promise.."

" I got you too"

Loud knocking could be heard making me move allowing Yasir to stand up, I grabbed his hand following him to the front door.

"Man" He shook his head opening the door. "What you on?" Yasir spoke taking off his jewelry..

"I'm not finna fight you bitch you still my brother at the end of the day I ain't onnat' we lost deno I ain't tryna lose nobody else bitch I'm tryna talk" k3 spoke

"Talk"

"Man, Yasir you been on straight hot head shit since Deno got shot and I been saying slick shit too but not once have I said I'll shoot you or Jill you my nigga and you telling me that I felt some type of way bout the shit cuh you pose to be my brother and you that mad over some petty ass words my nigga? You don't see nun wrong with that shit?" K3 spoke.

"I'm going to the kitchen" I tapped yasir's shoulder.

-A few hours later- Everybody sat in Olivia's house as loud music played, it was around ten at night & we were all here because after the repast we decided to come over just to help her out a bit but eventually turned into everyone coming over.

"Olivia I wouldn't mind getting the baby for a week" I looked up. "You're fine baby, go back home I don't want you worrying about anything else I'm fine I promise" She smiled

I felt so bad, you could see the pain in her eyes.

"If you need I'm always just a flight away remember that Olivia, foreal"

Feeling arms wrap around me I looked over seeing Yasir, he wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead.

"You high as hell ya" I pointed out making him laugh. "On everything"

"I can't believe my husband is gone but I'm going to take this time to heal and focus on motherhood- I'm just so glad Deno got the chance to meet the baby before he passed" Olivia spoke

I couldn't lie Olivia was strong as hell I couldn't never hold up as good as she was if I lost a loved one, she was definitely more than strong.

"Why are you kissing the back of my neck?" I looked back at Yasir. "You smell good" He smiled dumbly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deno passed & yasir's mad at the world , thoughts?👀

Comment goal: 20

I actually need a new @ for yuri I was going to keep this one but I keep looking at her neck, drop some &'a preferably if they had a baby or pregnant .

Ight , bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.8K 24
Just read
97.5K 2.7K 26
Old school love
280K 14.9K 36
Hood Redemption