she is the best thing that's...

By multi_fand0mxx

Friend to lovers story :))) Marinette's twin sister y/n shuchun cheng is someone who has standards for men an... More

A/n and character profile
1: Y/n Shuchun Cheng
2: The first encounter
3: Hesitations
4: Sister bonding time
5: A Friendly outing
6: The distance between us
7: The annual Valentine's Day Dance
8: Typical questions about boys
9: Decorating committee
10: Will you be my date to the Valentine's Day dance?
11: Valentine's Day pt 1
12: Valentine's Day pt 2
13: Chilly nights in Paris
14: An unexpected incident
15: Family reunion
16: Sick day
17: Study date
18: The confession
18: Home alone
20: Babysitting duties
21: Bestie hangout time
22: Cheng sisters' sweet sixteen
23: Mutual friendship
24: Marinette and Adrien's moment
25: Lady's days
26: Jealousy and overthinking
27: Making up pt 1
28: Making up pt 2
29: No longer just friends
30: Spooky season
31: Chloe's sweet sixteen
32: Homecoming preparations
33: Homecoming dance
34: Leaving Paris for a while
35: Long distances
37: Finally reunited
38: Christmas morning
39: Third-wheeler
40: 1 year together

19: Sleepover at the Couffaine's

138 1 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Sleepovers. It has been a while since the twins and their friends had a sleepover. The girls had a sleepover at almost everyone's house except for Juleka's, and one night, the girls finally decided to do it. Before the start of their school vacation (Or school holiday), the group decided to host the long-awaited sleepover at Juleka's house.

"Remember girls, 5pm at Jules's house so we could play some games." Rose reminded as everyone nodded.

"Wait, but where will we be sleeping?" Zoe asked.

"We'll decide on that later when everyone is at the house, see you girls later!" Rose replied as she left the group.

"See you guys later, Mari and I have some packing to do." Y/n say as she dragged her sister home. She knew she was really excited to see Luka again even though they went out for lunch during the week once already.

"Since it's the weekend tomorrow, we should go hang out somewhere." Y/n insisted.

"Tell that to the girls later, then we'll figure out what to do tomorrow." Marinette say. "But just to be clear, Luka won't be coming." She continued as y/n sulked.

"What, you two went out for lunch on Tuesday already" Marinette said. She then knew what was going on. "Wait, I know, you have a crush on Luka, do you?" Marinette asked.

"Me? Crushing on Luka? Nah, he's just a really good friend." Y/n lied, even though it has been almost 2 months she's been dating Luka behind everyone's backs. A/n: Lmao, this reminds me of that Adrien scene when he, Kagami, Marinette and Luka went ice skating. 'Me? Going after Marinette? No, she's just a friend.' She just felt that it was a little too early to tell everyone even though a small group of people know about them being a thing. Y/n looked around at her room and started to pack everything she needed for the night.

"Wait, I have some online notes to finish up, maybe I should bring my laptop and laptop charger too." Y/n muttered as she packed her laptop and laptop charger in her computer bag.

"Are you done yet?" Marinette asked.

"Almost." Y/n replied as she packed the last piece of clothing in her bag before leaving her room.

"Have fun at your sleepover girls." Tom wished.

"Stay safe my girls." Sabine added.

"We will, see you tomorrow mom and dad." Marinette and y/n waved to their parents as they left for Juleka's house. When the twins reached the doorstep of Juleka's house, they were greeted by Juleka's mother.

"Marinette, y/n, how have you two been?" Anarka asked, inviting the girls in.

"We've been alright." Marinette replied.

"You guys can put your things in Juleka's room, we were just about to turn on a movie." Alya say as the girls went up to put their bags down. Y/n took a peek into Luka's room to see if he was in but surprisingly, he wasn't in.

'Weird, where did this dork go to?' Y/n thought.

"What movie do you guys suggest we watch?" Zoe asked, looking through the different options.

"How bout we watch a series all of us has never watched before?" Y/n suggested.

"Oh, that would be great, what do you suggest?" Rose asked.

"Have you guys watched XO Kitty? It came out not too long ago." Juleka asked.

"I haven't finished one episode of it." Alya replied.

"Y/n and I have never watched it before. We don't have the time to do it." Marinette replied. Mylene, Rose and Alix replied, "We've never watched it either."

"Great, XO Kitty it is. I've never watched it before but I have seen the trailer." Zoe say as she scrolled to the series and played it on the television.

"Hey Jules, do you know where your twin is?" Y/n whispered to Juleka.

"He went out with some friends, he'll be back after dinner." Juleka replied.

"Ah, I see."

"Well, I see someone is interested in seeing Juleka's twin right now." Alya teased.

"Alya, he's just a friend. Besides, I was just curious only." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You sure about that sis?" Marinette nudged. Y/n shot a death stare at her sister as Marinette focused on the show instead. After watching a few episodes, Anarka called the girls for dinner.

"Come around girls, spill any tea you girls have in school. Back in my younger days I was a real gossip girl." Anarka explained.

"Apparently, I hear that Chloe is planning to throw a party for the class to make up for all the nasty things she's done to us." Alya started the gossip.

"Chloe, planning a party for the whole class? Hard to believe." Marinette scoffed.

"I'm not kidding Marinette, there are rumours that Adrien is invited too." Alya said as Marinette squeaked while everyone started laughing at Marinette's reaction.

"I think the party really is happening, Chloe just sent me an invitation." Y/n held up her phone and showed the recent message from Chloe.

"Probably because Chloe practically worships you, she never picks on you and she's always nice to you compared to the rest of us including her half-sister." Alya said.

"And also, whenever you fire back at her, she never wants to pick on you." Zoe added.

"Wait, she sent me one too." Alya checked her phone and got the same message. Everyone's phones started going off as they checked their phones and also got the invitation, everyone except Marinette.

"You guys got invited, but guess what, as her sworn enemy since elementary school, I'm not invited." Marinette folded her arms and leaned back on the chair.

"Well, looks like you spoke too soon Marinette." Y/n pointed at Marinette's phone when a notification from Chloe came up. Marinette exclaimed, "Wait, what? That's impossible!" She opened her messages and y/n was not kidding, Marinette got the exact invitation everyone else got.

"She's really not kidding, but Chloe isn't someone who would invite all of us to a party that she hosts." Marinette said.

"What if she wasn't the one who planned this on her own but someone asked her to." Alya thought.

"Zoe, Chloe's your half-sister, did she actually plan it herself?" Alix asked.

"No, Adrien asked her to plan it so the rumours on Adrien asking to Chloe to plan a party for all of us is actually true." Zoe replied. Marinette stood up and yelled, "I knew it!" Everyone stared at Marinette as she silently sat down and apologized. Once the girls were done with dinner, they changed into their pyjamas and played some card games.

"Girls, to make up for the last time I didn't hang out with you guys, should we go out tomorrow since it is the weekend?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, we definitely should!" Rose exclaimed.

"Where do you want to go tomorrow though?" Mylene asked.

"Oh, I remember coming across a food fair last week, there are a lot of different food stalls so we could check it out tomorrow." Alya suggested.

"We could go roller skating at the roller-skating rink since all of us know how to roller skate." Alix added as the rest of the girls agreed.

"We better have a light breakfast tomorrow so we can save our stomach for the food at the food fair." Mylene insisted.

"Let's head up to Juleka's room to decide how we're going to squeeze in her room." Rose insisted as the girls headed up to Juleka's room. Juleka's room may not be as big as y/n's room but there was enough space for all 8 girls to squeeze in. Once the girls go comfy in the room, the girls felt bored.

"Gee, usually we won't be this bored at a sleepover." Marinette sighed. Suddenly, a pillow flew right in her face as y/n exclaimed, "Pillow fight!" The girls picked up their pillows and started slamming each other until they were drained.

*-*

"Thanks for today guys, we'll hang out another time." Luka waved to his friends as he entered the house. When he noticed the many shoes, Luka asked, "Mom, why are there so many shoes here? Who's here right now?"

"Oh, your sister is having a sleepover." Anarka replied.

'Right, I forgot Jules has a sleepover tonight which means y/n is there too. I hope she isn't mad that I didn't respond to her messages all day.' Luka thought as he went up to his room.

"Pillow fight!" Luka heard y/n as he noticed the girls hitting each other with pillows, laughing. Luka chuckled at the sight of y/n and her friends having fun as he entered his room and rested a while.

"Hey son, want anything to eat? There are leftovers." Jagged asked, knocking on Luka's room door.

"I'm alright dad, I'm not hungry." Luka replied as his dad left his room.

*-*

Before midnight...

"Phew, what a day, we should get some sleep now." Rose started as she laid in her sleeping bag. Juleka turned off the lights as the girls slowly fell asleep, all except y/n. Once everyone was fast asleep, y/n got up from her sleeping bag and went to get her laptop before going down to the living room finish her notes. The tapping of the keys on the keyboard caught the attention of Luka who was still awake.

"Babe, why are you still up at this time?" Luka asked, entering the living room where y/n is at.

"C'mon, I want to finish up my notes, I am this close to finishing them." Y/n whined. Luka sat next to y/n and said, "But you shouldn't stay up too late either."

"Please, let me finish this." Y/n begged.

"Fine, but you're not sitting here to do you work." Luka agreed in the end.

"What do you mean? What are you doing?" Luka carried y/n as y/n grabbed her laptop while Luka carried her up to his room. He placed y/n on the chair which leads to his study desk and insisted she continued her notes while he waited in bed. Y/n smirked and continued typing her notes for another 20 minutes before shutting down her laptop and placing it in her bag in Juleka's room.

"Remember this guy?" Y/n asked, hopping into Luka's bed, holding up the bear that Luka gave her.

"Yeah, but you won't be needing him tonight." Luka replied, grabbing the bear and throwing it aside.

"Hey, why'd you do that?" Y/n asked.

"Why cuddle that bear when you have the actual bear here." Luka replied, pointing to himself. Y/n rolled her eyes and snuggled closer to Luka, enjoying the scent of his cologne.

"Goodnight my princess." Luka muttered.

"Goodnight my prince." Y/n smiled as she lightly pressed her lips against Luka's before falling asleep in Luka's arms. The feeling of his embrace always soothes her and has always wanted to cuddle with him.

The next morning...

Marinette woke up the next morning realizing her sister was not sleeping next to her.

"Weird, where did this girl go?" Marinette muttered. Zoe woke up after Marinette and realized y/n was not next to her. Rubbing her eyes, Zoe asked, "Marinette, where's y/n?"

"I don't know, we should go look for her. She's usually someone who wakes up late on the weekends." Marinette got up and started looking around the house. Meanwhile in Luka's room, y/n and Luka were asleep peacefully with Luka clinging onto y/n. Y/n slowly opened her eyes and stretched for her phone to check the time.

"8.30 only? I've never been up this early on a Saturday. Oh well, since I'm awake already I should head back to Juleka's room so the girls won't suspect anything.

"Y/n, where are you?" Y/n heard her name as she started to panic.

"Oh no, I forgot my twin always is an early bird. What do I do? I can't just walk out of Luka's room, they'll think something is up." Y/n muttered.

"Babes, it's too early for a Saturday, come back to bed." Luka muttered.

"Sorry love but my sister is looking for me and I have to get back to the girl's sleepover." Y/n got up.

"Luka? Are you up? Have you seen y/n?" The door knocked as Luka immediately sat up in bed.

"Hide." Luka whisperedas y/n hid in Luka's closet while Luka answered the door.

"Sorry girls but I haven't seen her, I just woke up." Luka replied.

"Ughh, where could this girl be?" Marinette became impatient as she whipped out her phone and called y/n after leaving Luka's room.

"You can come out now." Luka opened the closet door as y/n pranced onto Luka playfully.

"I think I better go back to that girl's sleepover now." Y/n gave Luka a small kiss on his cheek before leaving.

"Sorry girls I was looking around the house randomly, what time are we leaving?" Y/n went back into Juleka's room.

"Right, but I saw you coming out of Luka's room earlier." Alya smirked as y/n's eyes widened.

'Crap, I need another excuse now.' Y/n thought.

"About that, he was up already too so we hung out for a while." Y/n sheepishly smiled.

"Alright, enough about this misunderstanding, let's have a girl's day out!" Rose exclaimed as the other girls squealed.

"And that also means no texting boys when we're out." Alya stated as y/n sighed and agreed on the 'no texting boys' rule. 

Word count: 2225

Your pjs: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 418 13
Y/N Dupain-Cheng, the twin sister of Marinette Dpain-Cheng. Marinette and y/n have never gotten along. After a big fight, they had Marinette told her...
29.1K 2.3K 42
Marinette is a rich girl, but she isn't that happy with her boyfriend Luka who was imposed by her family, she never known about love or good and happ...
102K 3.4K 26
Luka Couffaine is starting his new life at his temporary new school. And honestly, he expected time to fly by as fast as lightning while he was stayi...
15.1K 427 26
As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . Turning to my right, I was slightly start...