Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Episode-22

7.2K 164 11
By EricaAB99

Episode-22

Cherish's POV:

Riccardo grabbed my waist as he said, "Trust me..." He said making me face the view, "Isn't it nice..."

I was with him in the highest room of the castle and I had to admit the view is spending. Riccardo brought me here and now is trying to pull something romantic out of this situation.

Riccardo said, "I bet you never knew this place exist...." I felt the breeze on my face and I relaxed, it's really nice.

I was avoiding him all this time after that night. And now.... being this close to him.... it makes me excited.

He back hugged me as he said, "Isn't this exciting...."

Is it exciting?

I opened my eyes to look straight out, it does look pretty, I whispered, "Beautiful...."

I heard Riccardo as he placed a small kiss on my shoulder, "It is...."

I knew what he was trying to do, but seeing this view from his perspective made my heart relax. I wish my life was this beautiful.

My eyes went to the dept under my feet, I realized how high up was I. My body shivered, I turned back and embraced Riccardo.

I whispered, "please.... it's scary...."

I heard him, "It's ok, love..."

I felt him picking me up, I was on the couch. I looked at him as I felt safer, Riccardo said, "I didn't knew you were scared of hight..."

I said little defensive, "Who the f*ck does will be ok with this dangerous place..."

He chuckled, Riccardo bent down to kiss me, I moved myself away from him. He stopped, I asked him, "You are trying to impress me.... it's useless"

Riccardo said, "Maybe....." I rolled my eyes walking away when I felt him grabbing back of my neck and pulling me into him, He was kissing me.

I didn't got to protest, because he released me soon. Riccardo passed a wink as he said, "I have a meeting soon... I will be back early today...."

I grabbed the vase and threw at him, he catches it as he said, "You need to practice your aim, Wife...."

Riccardo's POV:

I scoffed as I heard Isaac over the phone, "Wade Thomson..... showed up at our house, asking about Cherish..... Should I make him vanish?"

I smirked, I laughed a little as I said, "Let him hope.... I am thinking a way to get rid of him...."

I don't want to act harsh, He needs to go, but by himself.

My wife has to forget him before I do anything to that guy.

I ended the call, before Isaac could speak further. But the phone rang again, "Hi..." I answered, My father called.

He said, "What I heard is true?"

I said, "About what?"

He warned, "Riccardo...." I stayed silent waiting for him to speak. My Father said, "You asked your mother to leave... for a girl as such!!!... Who is that girl!!!"

I smirked as I said, "If you care too much, then you can see my wife once.... But I won't allow that either...."

My father screamed, "Riccardo!!!... You Brat!! How dare you!!"

I said sitting back, "My wife has security risk.... I trust no one.... I got it from you,Dad.... don't trust anyone to protect what's yours...."

He whispered, "Power does makes you mad...."

I smiled, I said, "Maybe....."

I was about to cut the call when I said, "If You want to meet your daughter-in-law,,, then come when situation is better and treat her better....."

I realized Dad already ended the call, he is a strict man. There is no way he will be happy with my defensive attitude.

I sat back, but Like Fred senses my happiness. He walked in pulling the phone off his ear. Fred said, "Bank called... Your wife just made a huge transaction on the card..."

He said, "She is planning no good..."

I smirked as Fred told me the amount she spent on the card. Fred's phone rang, He answered while I just thought, what she has in her head now?

Is this how you show anger, Cherish?

Cute, what you think this will bother me, Wife?

Fred said, "She got a new car..... Bank thinks it's a fraud...." I laughed.

Cherish's POV:

I said as I started the car, "Iris... where should we go?"

Iris freed her blond hair, she said, "Isn't your shopping spree over?.... I am tired" She laughed.

I just want to get back on him.

See, I am spending your money like water, what do you feel Riccardo. Surely getting angry somewhere?

I raced the car as I said, "I am in mood today...."

Iris said, "What if your Mr. gets angry?" I told her about Riccardo few days ago, not the whole thing but some of it.

I said, "Well then tell Mr. to cry in the corner!!!"

Soon, I stood beside Iris, I said to the lady, "Yea... this is just some gifts for the kids...."

The Nun looked at the stuff getting carried in the orphanage. She said, "Are you sure?" I just gave her a smile.

She said, "You are kind to think of these kids..."

I just replied, "You should call the kids to have a look at these..... will they like it?"

Iris said, "Of course they will.... Cherish, I didn't knew you will do this"

The Nun ordered someone to call the kids, While I just stood there. If I am going to spent his money, then might use it for something nice.

At last, this is like a down payment for the crimes my family is doing for all these years. Not enough, but as small apology to the world we live in.

I smirked said to Iris, "Isn't it a great idea to annoy him?"

Iris whispered, "You are nice, Cherish...."

I heard the Nun talk to me, "Will you like to meet the kid?.... I am sure they will like to say thanks to them..."

I said denying, "I am not good with them..."

I do like them, but I get attached to things easily, I just want to have healthy distance.

The Nun said grabbing my hand, "Thanks for everything.... I mean, we need some new restoration for children's furniture and you just showed up on gods will.... You are really kind, Miss. Valentine...."

I was little confused, She said, "Mr. Valentine just donated a huge sum in your name too... He called, I am so touched... This will be great help, we need it..."

I looked at her confused, he.... He got to know so fast...

And he donated too.....

Why?

I felt someone holding my hand, I realized Riccardo was standing beside me. He said to the Nun, "It's nothing.... It's bare minimum...."

The Nun said, "Thank you so much again, Mr. AND MRS. Valentine...."

Riccardo said, "It's nothing..."

I said freeing my hand from him, "We should go...."

I signaled Iris to come with me, "Iris let's go..."

I heard Riccardo, "Cherish.... Fred will drop your friend..... Will it be ok?"

I saw Iris confused, she said, "Sure... sure... bye..."

Riccardo grabbed my hand talking me to the car, he is going to scold me for spending so much money. Surly I am dead.... I should have known better....

I was in the car nervous, I knew he might scold me. I shouldn't have spent his money like that, in fact in anger I messed up.

But I will never admit I am wrong.

I heard my phone ring, I checked it, My eyes widened on surprise, the card got filled with money again, twice the amount I spent today.

I looked at Riccardo, I heard him, "Is it enough or you need more?"

I scoffed, keeping my phone in my bag, "You surely have lot of money....... This is not working on me, I do not value money...... it's just for fun..."

Riccardo said keeping his eyes on the road, "I know.... But you did a fair use overall, I am impressed....I am ok with whatever you spent.... I could never have did something nice like you....."

Riccardo said finally, "I am ok with whatever you spent....everything I have is yours.... Wife..."

"Including me" He whispered the last part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
189K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
19.2K 424 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...