The Gamer in Highschool Dxd

By goddragon99

A person died but he was reborn as a gamer in his new life! He had a desire to be powerful and have a harem o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 15๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 16
Chapter 17๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 18
Chapter 19๐Ÿ‹

Chapter 11๐Ÿ‹

1.8K 72 20
By goddragon99

Hello" - Speaking

'Hello' - Thinking

Hello - System Talking
_________________________________

Before me was one of the few people that I had no desire of seeing so soon or at the moment...

The person in question was a large man wearing some sort of robe amour with shoulder plates that would seem to get in the way of door frames from how wide they were, The man himself was very handsome sporting some very detailed facial features but his most striking trait was the long crimson hair that reached down to his shoulders.

Though he was not alone, beside him was a woman dressed in a maid outfit which clung tightly to her figure accentuating her curves, besides her beautiful figure much like the man she had a very beautiful mane of hair with hers being colored pure silver.

The people before me were none other than Sirzechs Lucifer, the great devil king...

And Grayfia Lucifuge, the strongest queen...

Sirzechs Lucifer

Title: The Crimson-Haired Prince of Destruction, Super Devil Class, Maou Lucifer

Race - Devil

LVL - 400

Tier - Champion

HP - 3600000

MP - 4200000

STR - 5500 x 6 = 33000

END - 6000 x 6 = 36000

DEX - 6300 x 6 = 37800

INT - 7000 x 6 = 42000

WIS - 6950 x 6 = 41700

CHA - 5200 x 6 = 31200

LUK - 5038 x 6 = 30228

Thoughts about you - Intrigue

Affection - 10

...

Grayfia Lucifuge

The Strongest Queen

Race - Devil

LV - 220

Tier - Elite

HP - 1020000

MP - 1060000

STR – 2500 x 4= 10000

END – 2550 x 4= 10200

DEX – 2500 x 4= 10000

INT – 2650 x 4= 10600

WIS – 2675 x 4= 10700

CHA – 2750 x 4= 11000

LCK – 2525 x 4= 10100

Thoughts about you - Slightly Annoyed

Affection - -5

Relationship Loyalty - 90

Both of them are extremely powerful and high level too, I doubt that I can't even beat them with Excalibur right now.

Grayfia seems doesn't like me, which is unfair I don't do anything to her? Is she pissed because I turned down Rias' offer to join her peerage? Also, what is relationship loyalty that is a new one!

Relationship Loyalty is for people who have a lover or a love relationship with someone else. As long it is high that certain person can only see you as a friend and nothing else, even if their affection is max out! The only way to weaken their loyalty to their lover is to make them dislike their lover or show them that you are much better than their current lover.

Thanks for the information, Isis. So, she will see a friend as long as her relationship is still high.

Sirzechs: ''Good evening, I apologize for the sudden appearance.. but I hoped that I could talk to you, mister Keith''

The man said rather casually with a friendly smile, his companion was in a different mood though having a stoic face that mostly concealed her emotions but not enough for me to not notice the intense annoyance she was radiating, which was specifically directed at me mind you.

Keith: ''...Sure, please come in''

I let the two in and led them to the living room, on my way there I gave a sign to Sakuya to tell the others to go inside their rooms until it was over, not that they needed to since they most likely sensed Zechs's power when he entered.

Once we got to the living room, Sirzechs sat down while Grayfia remained standing right next to him as I took my seat opposite them. Then, Kuroka my 'pet' cat decided to join us as she jumped onto my seat and lay down on my lap as I started petting her head.

Keith: 'Naughty cat you better not cause some trouble by transforming to your true form in front of them!'

Kuroka: *Purring* Meow!

Keith: ''Now... What do you two need?''

Grayfia: ''Show some respect human, do you not know who you are speaking to?''

-5 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge

This woman needs to chill, it's not like I'm being rude to him at all.

Sirzechs: ''Grayfia please calm yourself, he must not have known who we are''

That got the maid to calm down but she was still staring daggers at me regardless.

Sirzechs: ''I apologize for that and now to introduce ourselves, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer and this is my wife Grayfia Lucifuge''

Keith: ''I know who you two are, what I want to know is what do you want with me?''

-5 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge

Grayfia's glare intensified for a moment before returning to her usual stoic expression, not wanting to embarrass her king. She can dislike me all she wants, but my perks will make it harder for her to hate me and I still have my heart crystals to make her like me anyway!

Sirzechs: ''So you know of us huh?... I suppose it's not that unexpected, Rias did say that you knew quite a bit for a human''

Keith: ''So Rias has been telling stories to her big bro?''

Sirzechs: ''Indeed, though I am curious... how did you manage to befriend my sister without joining her peerage''

Keith: ''I mean people can make friends with devils without joining a peerage right?

Sirzechs: ''I suppose... Anyway while I would like to spend more time talking, I have some pressing matters to discuss with you''

Keith: ''And those matters are?''

Sirzechs: ''It's about Rias... To put it bluntly, she is currently in an arranged marriage set up by our family and I would like it if you could assist her in stopping the engagement''

Keith: ''Is that so? Who's the lucky guy?''

I know the person is, I just pretended that I know nothing at all to gain their trust.

Sirzechs: ''With a member of the phenex house, Riser Phenex''

Keith: ''Riser huh? I think I heard a bit about him, something about him being a perverted arrogant womanizer or something...''

Honestly, my knowledge about current events and everything about this world might be kinda outdated or useless, since I have changed the plot of this world.

Keith: ''Still, that begs the question... what do you expect me to do about that? I am a human, I doubt I have any better say on this matter than you do''

Sirzechs: ''True... You see Riser has been getting impatient about the engagement so he is pushing up the date of the marriage, Rias has expressed that she would never marry someone like him which leaves us at a roadblock. One wishes to force the matter while the other refuses to take any part in it...''

Keith: ''Sounds like a true dilemma''

Sirzechs: ''Indeed, fortunately... there is a way to settle this through a rating game, are you familiar with it?''

Keith: ''Slightly, supposedly two peerages battle it out and whoever defeats the king of the others' peerage wins, right?''

Sirzechs: ''Correct and that is where you come in, I want you to join my sister's peerage and assist her in her troubles, if you do you will be handsomely rewarded for your cooperation''

So that's his plan huh?... this could become interesting.

Keith: ''Sounds like an interesting offer... but it does not seem to benefit me really''

My sudden statement caught their attention... Sirzechs was mildly curious while Grayfia continued to glare at me for no reason.

Sirzechs: ''... Could you elaborate on that?''

Keith: ''I don't particularly want to become a slave and be treated like one!''

Sirzechs: ''You are worried about treatment then you have nothing to fear, the gremory house treats all of its members like family''

Keith: ''Even if Rias's house treats its servants right, I doubt the other houses will, a servant is still a servant regardless of what their master calls them...''

Sirzechs: ''Hmm... Then how about I promote you to the high class right away? You would only need to stay a low class for the duration of the game and once it's over you won't have to serve if you don't want to, plus you would also get your peerage''

Keith: ''Tempting... but that opens more problems, namely Riser himself. I doubt he would be very happy that a human of all things interrupted his big day, he would want my head on a platter that much is guaranteed''

I was hardly wrong in this assessment, pissing off an entire pillar is not a very smart idea, and unless I can get some assurance then I have no reason to accept.

Sirzechs: ''*sigh*... What would it take for you to accept?''

Keith: ''At the moment? Nothing. But since you are so insistent about it, I will give it some thought but ONLY some thought, nothing more''

Sirzechs: ''I see... I can respect that. Anyway we will be on our way, I hope in the future can find in your heart to make the right choice''

Both of them created magic circles and just as quickly as they came they also disappeared...

Raynare: ''... Did they leave?...''

Keith: "Yeah!"

Raynare and Asia got down from their rooms to check up on me.

Raynare: ''Why the devil king want with you, master?''

Keith: ''Some devil bullshit... Apparently, Rias is in an arranged marriage with some womanizing asshole and Zechs wants me to bail her out''

Raynare: ''Typical... When devils can't solve their own problems, they come dragging others into them hoping it just works itself out''

Keith: ''Anyway, Raynare and Asia we are going to do some training!"

Raynare: "Okay, master I'm always ready!"

Asia: "Training?"

Keith: "You will see!"

I make a party for Raynare and Asia as I used to create an instant dungeon.

Keith: "ID: Demon!"

We were instantly teleported into the demon dungeon Asia is very shocked and surprised at the sudden change of location while Raynare is not surprised.

Asia: *Shocked and Surprised* "Where are we!?"

Keith: "This is a dungeon, it's a special place to get stronger with half the time than the other world."

Asia: "Okay, but why am I here for?"

Keith: "To get you and Raynare of course! Remember that red-haired guy and the gray-haired woman at my home."

Asia: "Yeah!"

Keith: Well that guy is one of the leaders of the underworld and ruler of devil kind. Also, his sister, Rias, and Sona are the king of the territory within Kuoh!"

Asia: "Huh?"

Keith: "Yeah, the reason I bring you here because so you can get stronger. Sona, Rias, and their peerage are very nice and kind devils, but other devils are not nice and they will try to kill you or force you to join their peerage against your will!"

Asia: "Really!?"

Keith: "Yeah, I want you to get stronger, so in case someone attacks you while I or the others are not around to protect you from them! So, Asia do you want to become strong enough to protect yourself and help me?"

She started thinking about it before replying.

Asia: "Yes, I want to get stronger, Keith!"

Keith: "That's the spirit!"

I turned to look at Raynare.

Keith: "Raynare, I want you to protect Asia from any danger, okay!"

Raynare: "Of course, master your wish is my command!"

Keith: "Good!"

Then, I noticed a group of imps and hell knights charging at us. I pulled out Boosted Blade and summoned a Holy sword in my hands.

Keith: "Let's get started, then!"

I have started killing demons while Raynare is protecting Asia with her light spears.

-Later-

After 4 hours in the demon dungeon, Raynare and Asia have leveled up quite a lot in the dungeon.

Raynare

Race: Fallen Angel (8 winged)

Level – 150

Rank – Veteran

...

Asia

Race: Human

Level - 30

I have leveled up the Saber class to max level along with leveling up Blade Blacksmith.

Keith Vermillion

LVL - 240

Class - Saber - LVL (100/100)

2nd Class - Cryomancer - LVL (40/100)

Sub-Class - Chef - LVL (10/50)

Race - Human

HP - 17500 [3500 per min]

MP - 40600 [20300 per min]

STR - 850

END- 875

DEX - 1150

INT - 2030

WIS - 2030

CHA - 800

LUK - 275

Points - Locked

HP = END X 20

HP Regen = END X 4

MP = INT X 20

MP Regen = WIS X 10

Skills upgraded

[Light Armor Proficiency (Master)]

You have mastery of knowledge on the use of Light-Armor

Light armors are 50% more effective

[Sword Proficiency (Master)]

You have mastery of knowledge on the use of Swords

Swords deal 50% more Damage

[Magic Resistance (Master)]

You are 50% resistance to magical damage

[Physical Resistance (Master)]

You are 50% resistant to Physical damage

...

[Sacred Gear: Blade Blacksmith] - Lvl (50/100)

This Sacred Gear granted the user to create and summons regular Holy Swords at will.

Balance Breaker Unlocked:

[Balance Breaker: Blade Knight Mass]

The Balance Breaker form of Blade Blacksmith, allows the user to create an army of Knights that wields Holy Swords.

Every knight is half the level of the user.

I have finally unlocked the balance breaker of Boosted Blade and Blade blacksmith, and now I have created an army of holy knights. Now, it's time for a new class.

Choose a new class

[Fighter] [Ranger] [Support] [Mage] [Rogue] [Production]

I have to pick Necromancer because I can revive Team RWBY and Team Hanzo as my servants to serve me and fight for me.

Class Gained

[Necromancer] – LVL (0/100)

Gain 5 INT and WIS per level.

Skill Gained

[Create Undead] (Active)

100 MP to cast

Create a weaker level undead to fight for you, you can only have 1 undead per 5 INT.

Undead can be dismissed and summoned at will.

Undead Available

[Skeleton Horde] [Zombie Horde] [Totenhund] [Bayrok] [Plague Zombies]

Skill Gained

[Create Ghost] (Active)

100 MP to cast

Create a weaker level undead to fight for you, you can only have 1 undead per 5 INT.

Undead can be dismissed and summoned at will.

Skill Gained

[Ray of Death] (Active)

20 MP to cast

Deals 50 plus INT Death Damage to target.

Skill Gained

[Drain Life] (Active)

25 MP to cast

Drains 25 HP from the target and gives it to the second target.

I cannot revive them yet, but I will be able to when I started leveling up the Necromancer class until then I can wait for later.

Keith: "Okay, that is enough training for the day! Good job Asia I can tell that you are much stronger than before!"

Asia: "Thank you, Keith!"

10 Affection with Asia Argento (90/100) for training her

40 Obedience with Asia Argento (90/100) for training her

Keith: "You are welcome, well it's time to go home now!"

Raynare/Asia: "Okay!"

-Home-

We returned home from the dungeon and we had dinner afterward I decided to take a bath, and suddenly Asia wanted to take a bath together, so I said ok.

Asia: "Let... me wash your back, Keith."

Asia offered, her face still flushed. I accepted, took off my towel, and sat down on a small plastic chair in the shower room. Asia took off hers as well and knelt behind me. She took some soap and began to rub my back.

Asia: 'His back is so wide and hard.'

She thought to herself, staring at my back.

Asia: "Umm... Ke-Keith, this may sound s-selfish, considering you have done so many things for me. But I want to have a m-more... serious relationship with you."

She said nervously. Then she moved her arms to my chest, slowly tracing down.

Keith: "Oh sure let's do it!

I accepted, then he grabbed Asia's hand and moved her in front of me. I could see all of Asia and Asia could see my erect penis.

Her face reddened like Rias's hair and covered her face with her hands. It didn't help in covering her eyes because she had her fingers wide open.

Asia: "R-right now? In the b-bath?"

Asia asked, struggling to get her words out.

Keith: "Yes, let's do it right now. Unless you want to do it in my room, but the others might hear us!"

Asia: "N-no I think is alright to do it right now!"

Keith: "Okay, Asia!"

I said to Asia to go at her own pace. She put her legs over mine and started to slowly drop down, her pussy was becoming more wetter as time goes on. She 'eeek' when the tip slowly went in. After steeling her nerves for a bit, she started to drop down again. Asia's chest was sticking to my chest. After putting half of my shaft in, she winced and blood poured down her leg. I was by no means small, my erect cock size increased to 12 inches and the girth was also big.

Keith: "Sorry for this."

I apologized in advance, then I kissed Asia, gripped her waist, and pulled down, making my penis almost fully go into her. Her eyes widened and rolled back a bit from surprise. I parted their lips and waited for her to adjust.

Asia: "I'm... going to m-move now."

She said, after a minute. She started to slowly rise then dropped down again, making her moan.

Keith: 'Take that Issei, I have taken multiple girls' virginity unlike you can.'

I thought watching Asia bouncing up and down. I then fastened the pace, moving her using my hands. She moaned in pleasure and kissed me in a deep kiss.

Asia: "So-something is coming!"

Asia exclaimed, pulling from the kiss after a couple of moments. Their movement was completely synced, and they started to go faster. Asia's boobs bounced up and down, and her eyes rolled back from the intense pleasure. After a grunt, cum gushed out of my penis, making Asia feel full. She rested her head on my shoulder, cum leaking out of her pussy.

Keith: "We're still not done yet."

I said lifting her by the thighs and putting her back onto a wall.

Asia: "W-what?! We're still not done?"

She said, lifting her head, going wide-eyed. Not bothering to answer, I kissed her and started to thrust my hips. She started moaning muffled moans, but that just made me thrust faster.

Breaking the kiss, Asia surprisingly pulled my head and kissed me again.

Asia: "Haah... Keith... this feels so good. I love this, I love you."

She said, breaking the kiss. Asia had her arms wrapped around my neck, and I started going faster after feeling my climax coming. Giving out a last, loud, long moan, I came inside her again, making her belly look bloated. Taking out my penis, cum started to come out of Asia's pussy.

Asia: "That... was amazing."

She said, her face full of ecstasy.

10 Affection with Asia Argento (100/100) for having sex with her

10 Obedience with Asia Argento (100/100)

Keith: "Let's quickly shower and go to bed!"

I said, my penis becoming flaccid then carried Asia to the bathtub. After washing up, we went to our rooms as I entered my bed, a screen appeared.

Hidden Quest -Completed-

[Sex Machine]

By having sex multiple times with different girls!

Reward- Special Class: Eromancer

Class Gained!

[Eromancer] - LVL (0/100)

Gain 4 CHA, 3 DEX, and 3 END per level

[Enhance Pleasure] (Active)

1000 MP to cast

Any pleasure caused by the caster will be magnified, effect scales with Eromancer Level, and can be controlled at higher levels.

Will last until dispelled or canceled.

[Arose] (Active)

100 MP to cast

Causes the target to become aroused, effect scales with Eromancer Level, and can be controlled at higher levels.

Men will become erect, and women will grow wet

[Add Flavour] (Active)

100 MP to cast

Causes the target fluids to be altered in taste and smell to the caster's wishes.

[Bind] (Active)

1000 MP to cast

Causes the target to be bound by magical methods, the specifics are up to the caster

Well, then I'm going to have some fun with this very soon as I grin.

After that, I went back to bed and went to sleep to get ready for school tomorrow.

___________________________

Current Status:

Keith Vermillion

LVL - 240

Class - Saber - LVL (100/100)

2nd Class - Cryomancer - LVL (40/100)

Sub-Class - Chef - LVL (10/50)

Race - Human

HP - 17500 [3500 per min]

MP - 40600 [20300 per min]

STR - 850

END- 875

DEX - 1150

INT - 2030

WIS - 2030

CHA - 800

LUK - 275

Points - Locked

HP = END X 20

HP Regen = END X 4

MP = INT X 20

MP Regen = WIS X 10

Classes:

Pyromancer - LVL (100/100)

-Gain 5 (10) INT and 5 (10) WIS per level

Saber - LVL (100/100)

-Gain 4 (8) DEX, 3 (6) STR, and 3 (6) END per level

Cryomancer - LVL (40/100)

-Gain 5 (10) INT and 5 (10) WIS per level

Necromancer - LVL (0/100)

- Gain 5 (10) INT and 5 (10) WIS per level.

Eromancer - LVL (0/100)

-Gain 4 CHA, 3 DEX, and 3 END per level

Sub-Classes:

Alchemist - LVL (50/50)

-Gain 5 (10) INT and 5 (10) WIS per level.

Chef - LVL (10/50)

-Gain 5 (10) DEX and 5 (10) CHA per level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.5K 53
Y/n had died from multiple stab wounds from his Ex-girlfriend and friend that had belong to the cult of nyarlathotep. Or in simple words the cult of...
145K 1.9K 17
So wassup guys this story is just a bet I made with a friend so yeah. Enjoy!! Are Story is about a Emotionless Gamer who was killed while saving a gi...
52 0 19
A book of shorish stories, some made up, some dreams, mostly my DnD characters. Requests open! *Smut ๐Ÿ‹ *Fluff ๐Ÿ’จ *Sensitive content โ›” *๐Ÿ‰ D&D
6.5K 147 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...