Might As Well Be On Mars // M...

satansbitch_19 tarafından

Evie Deal's life is turned upside down when her father's new band takes America by storm. She goes from being... Daha Fazla

Surprise!
Danger
Happy Birthday!
Shows
On With The Show
Broke Dick Dog
What's It Gonna Take
In the Beginning
Chapter 9
Time for Change
Home Sweet Home
Red Hot
Five Years Dead
Alone in the Light
Under the Gun
Starry Eyes
Help is on the Way
Spark in the Dark
Put The Thrill Back in Bed
Down at the Whisky
Mutherfucker of the Year
Night Prowler
Out for Blood
Same Ol' Situation
Slice You Apart
Part 2: Shout at the Devil
Pt 2 Chapter 2
This is Gonna Hurt
Rehearsals
Bring a Girlfriend
Knock Em Dead
Girls Will Be Girls
Chicks = Trouble
I Need A Fight
Round And Round
The Spaghetti Place
Caught
Wild Cat
Off to the Races
Girls, Girls, Girls
Nothing Else Matters
Paris, France
X-Mass
We're Positive
It's So Easy
Antagonize Me, Motherfucker
Outta Control
Tell The Boys About You
When Your Heart Beats Next to Mine
You Could Be Mine

Legal's Never Been My Thing

246 10 2
satansbitch_19 tarafından

December 8, 1983

The first time Evie Deal got arrested was in the troubled country of West Germany. The band was there playing a night in the old timey-looking city of Bremen before stopping in the Netherlands, and then they would be playing a string of shows nearly every single night in West Germany, Belgium, and France. Then, they would finally be able to go home (if only for three weeks before the North American leg began).

Their stay in Bremen began just as it would end: poorly. It was a dreadfully long drive from Stockholm, where the previous show was. Normally, it should have been a little over twelve hours, but when they factored in the snowy conditions, it turned out to be closer to fifteen. They did it all in one shot, leaving in the early morning of December 7, just a few hours after the Stockholm show ended.

Evie was tired from working at the gig and was hoping to just sleep through most of the ride. The guys, though, seemed to never rest. Instead of being able to go to the nearest pub or strip club and harassing the poor residents of whatever town they happened to be playing in that night, their chaos was confined to a 45 by 8 foot bus.

While Evie climbed right into her bunk, the band, a few of the roadies, and Ozzy Osbourne went straight to the front lounge, where they had enough booze and drugs to poison an entire town. But Ozzy, having been in the business longer than Evie had been alive, knew that if the drugs didn't all get consumed by the time they made it to the German border, they would have to go to waste. As soon as the music, laughter, and drunken yelling began, Evie put in her earplugs, pulled the blanket over her head, and naively assumed the guys would drink themselves to exhaustion before too long.

The first loud crash came almost an hour into the ride. It was followed by a quick bout of silence, and then cheerful hollering and laughter, and then two more loud crashes. Evie, still not having gotten anywhere close to sleep, sat up. She opened the curtain to her bunk, swung her legs off the side of the bed, and looked around. Tom Zutaut, who had also been trying and failing to sleep through all the noise, was already out of his bunk. He was standing near the door that separated the bunk area from the front lounge. He almost didn't want to open the door in fear of what he'd find.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Evie whined.

"Costing me a lot of fucking money, that's what they're doing."

Evie hopped down from her bunk and walked toward the door.

"Should we go out there?" She asked. "Tell them to shut the hell up?"

Cue another loud bang followed by more laughing. She heard Tommy say something like, "that one... was...that one...yeah."

Zutaut groaned and turned the handle. Nobody in the front lounge noticed their shocked stares as they realized what was going on: the guys were throwing Jack Daniels bottles at a table, seeing who could shatter theirs the most. And worse, Mick was passed out drunk at said table, meaning he was covered in broken glass and liquor.

"Oh. My. God. I can't even...You deal with this." Evie threw her hands up and walked back toward her bunk.

Zutaut considered following her, but stepped into the lounge.

"What's up Electric man," Vince slurred.

"Would you guys mind, uh, keeping it down out here? We're trying to sleep."

Nikki threw another bottle at the marble table, shattering it into hundreds of little pieces. "No." The room burst into laughter.

"Come on guys," Zutaut continued. "You're getting glass all over Mick."

"Look at him!" Nikki gestured to the guitarist. "He doesn't even know."

"Have a drink, Zutaut." Tommy handed him a bottle.

"No, seriously guys. Evie and I are trying to sleep."

"Tell her to get her ass out here," Nikki said. "Join the party."

Ozzy started repeating "party, party, party," and soon all the guys in the room were chanting it. Zutaut gave in, taking a seat in the lounge and saying, "alright, alright. But no more smashing bottles on the table, though. You're gonna break something."

This was met with Vince throwing his bottle and turning up the volume on the stereo playing Van Halen.

Evie was about to scream. All she wanted to do was sleep, but the guys just got louder as the night went on, and evidently, anyone who tried to stop them just got sucked in, too.

She had pulled the pillow over her head by the time Nikki whipped open the door to the bunk area and called her name.

"Eviiiiie! Eviiiie," he slurred.

She groaned and turned to face the curtain, which was soon pulled open.

"What, Nikki?"

"Why are you still back here? Don't you know the party's out there?"

"I don't wanna party, Nikki."

"What!?"

"I just wanna sleep." She looked at him with desperate, tired eyes. He was too drunk to have any sympathy for her, though.

"You can sleep when you're dead."

Next thing she knew, she was out of her bunk and suspended about four feet in the air.

"Nikki!" She objected. "Put me down!" But there was a hint of laughter in her voice.

Nikki ignored her. He carried her bridal style towards the back of the bus. He nearly dropped her when he used one hand to open the door to the back lounge.

"Nikkiii!" She whined. He set her down on the couch, next to the inflatable sex doll with a Hitler mustache that had been in their bus since the beginning of the tour, but that Evie did not know the origin of.

Nikki pushed the doll onto the floor and adjusted Evie until she was laying down on the cushion. He leaned over her and began showering her with kisses. Evie was helpless to do anything but kiss him back.

"Do you know what you did today?" He said between kisses.

"What?"

"You didn't give me a good luck kiss before the show. And I think that's why I fucked up the second chorus of Live Wire."

Evie thought back to earlier that evening. She had gotten to the venue ten minutes late and was in a bit of a rush. "Yeah," she admitted. "But you kissed me right before Red Hot, when I was handing you your red bass. And I think someone in the audience saw us. When you walked away there were these girls glaring at me."

"Yeah, and so what? They need to know that you're mine."

She supposed there really was no 'so what.' Practically everyone in their immediate circle knew there was something going on between her and Nikki. Some people, they had literally made out in front of. Others (like Mick), could tell just by the way they looked at each other. But something in Evie told her that they should still be trying to hide it. Like, she was doing something forbidden by dating him.

While she was trying to make some sense of her irrational thought process, Nikki stood up and undid his pants. Evie sat up, anxious to see what he was going to do. He let his pants fall around his ankles, stepped out of them, and then looked at her. He seemed to reconsider, and dropped to his knees. He gently pushed Evie onto her back, a firm hand on her chest holding her down.

He kissed her through her pajamas, moving from her belly, to her outer thighs, to her inner thighs. Finally, Nikki wrestled her legs free of their prison. He stroked himself as he ate her out for the first time in two and half years. They had seen each other naked, touched each other, made out countless times, and she had gone down on him at least two or three times since the day in Copenhagen, but for some reason, he hadn't thought to return the favor. He only tried once, but she was so drunk and on the verge of passing out that Nikki knew he couldn't. Since then, they had talked and decided that the first time he properly fucked her, they wanted it to be in their bed, in Nikki's California home.

For now, he would have to do with performing the old ABC's trick that one biker chick he met at one of Tom Keifer's parties taught him.

Evie covered her mouth with her hand to keep herself from moaning. Nikki made a game out of trying to make her scream. He held her thighs down while he licked her, knowing that she was the type of girl who liked to kick her legs when she came. He would tease her; eating her out like his life depended on it for a few seconds, but the second she started to tremble, he stopped to kiss her thighs.

This went on for almost fifteen minutes. Just his tongue on her and inside of her until she was ready to cry out, even if it alerted his bandmates about what was going on. Finally, Nikki edged her once more, but when he stopped, he stood up to look at his desperate mess of a girlfriend.

"Look at you," he teased. "All worked up for me."

She mumbled something and he leaned down to kiss her.

"Come on, sit up."

Evie whined as she was pulled up from her lying position. He really wasn't going to give her what she wanted, was he?

"Did you like that?" Nikki cooed.

"You're an asshole."

"I know. And you're a needy little whore, you know that?"

Evie had too much of an ego to even nod her head.

"I know you know it," the bassist said in a low voice. "I will make you cum, but you gotta do something for me, first."

"Do you promise?" Evie easily could've reached down and taken care of herself, but then the game would be over.

"When have I ever broken a promise?"

"Oh, I can name a few times," Evie mumbled. Nikki responded by shoving his dick in her mouth. They had gotten to the point again where Evie trusted him enough to let him take the lead. She sat there patiently, looking up at Nikki and trying to repress her gag reflex as he fucked her mouth.

Despite the much-too-long break they had from each other, Nikki still felt like he knew her body. He knew how rough he could get (or rather, how long he could be rough for) before he needed to give her a break. He knew that when her head twitched subtly and her fingers extended, it meant she wanted him to go easier. He knew that when she began to push against his legs, it meant he needed to stop and let her take the lead for a little bit. Most of all, he knew what she was thinking about when he used her mouth. She acted like she was doing him a favor, but they both knew she loved it. Sometimes, she even craved it. She needed to be degraded, used for his pleasure. One day, Nikki knew, he would get her to admit it out loud.

"My bad, my bad," a voice made Evie choke and jerk away from Nikki.

"Bro, come on!" Nikki was used to interruptions from his idiotic bandmates, but Evie certainly wasn't. Still, he remained standing there, holding her head just inches away from his cock.

"I just gotta grab my jacket," Tommy said. "I...I threw up on Vince's."

"Jesus, man. Just hurry up."

Tommy wasn't even out the door before Nikki resumed exactly where he had left off with Evie. Evie was helpless to stop him, but she got the feeling that she was being watched. She dropped Nikki's gaze and looked to the door in time to see Tommy giving her a thumbs up with a big drunk smile on his face before he walked through the door.

For the rest of the time, Evie couldn't get it off her mind. Tommy had not only seen her naked, but he had seen her sucking off Nikki. And that excited her. It felt so bad and rebellious that she just had to perk up a little bit until Nikki came in her mouth.

Nikki was going to keep his promise. He took a few moments to recover after he came, but then, he picked Evie up and set her down on her back on the cushion. Wasting no time, he got on the ground and set to work. It was only about thirty seconds until her hands were in his hair, and she was trying to both simultaneously push him away and make it last forever. Not bothering to be quiet, she came with a loud cry.

They sat naked on the couch in the back lounge, catching their breaths.

"Now," Evie began. "Will you tell your friends to be quiet so I can get some rest?"

"I can't control those fuckers. They're total animals. I can get you something to help you sleep, though."

"Is it liquor? Cause I don't need a hangover tomorrow."

"No," Nikki said. They dressed, then Nikki got up and gestured for her to follow. They stopped when they got to Nikki's bunk. He kneeled down and opened the drawer underneath it. He reached into one of the side pockets of his makeup bag and pulled out a compact powder container. He opened it, revealing not blush or foundation, but small blue pills.

"Nikki..." Evie eyed him suspiciously. "What is this?"

"Tranquilizers. They help you sleep."

"Are they dangerous?"

"Would I give you something dangerous?"

Evie hesitated a little longer.

"Come on, Evie. You're always taking those damn pain killers, why are you so afraid of some sleeping pills?"

"I guess you're right." She held out her hand and Nikki placed two of them in her palm. She grabbed a bottle of water from her bunk and swallowed them.

"Good," Nikki said. He hugged her waist and kissed her before saying, "why don't you sleep in my bunk tonight? I'll be in there as soon as the party settles down. I can watch for any...adverse side effects."

Evie smiled, considering. "Alright," she agreed.

She grabbed her favorite blanket from her bunk and nestled into Nikki's. By the time he returned to bed an hour later, Evie was dead to the world.

Evie stayed completely unaware of her surroundings until noon the next day, when they were just forty minutes away from their hotel. When she first opened her eyes, she panicked a bit, unsure of where she was. She always had a hard time sleeping on the buses, so this was probably her third or fourth time this whole tour waking up on one. Also, she wasn't alone. The bunk was small, a bit smaller than the size of a twin bed. She woke up with her back pushed to the wall, her head against Nikki's shoulder, and her left arm strewn over his chest.

"Nikki," she shook his shoulder. "Wake up, I need to pee."

Nikki only groaned.

"Nikki..."

"Babe," he was starting to come to.

"Get up." She kissed his forehead.

It wasn't until Evie had made it to the brightly-lit bathroom that she realized how horrible she felt. Her head was pounding and she felt a bit nauseous. She couldn't wait until they got to the hotel, where she would take a shower to refresh herself. In the meantime, she went to the darkness of her bunk to lay down for the remainder of the ride.

When they got back to the hotel, Evie kept her promise to herself: she immediately showered, got dressed in her everyday clothes, and walked with Diana to the nearest corner store, where she bought a bottled sweet tea, a loaf of white bread, and some fruit flavored gummies: the only things that sounded appetizing to her in her current state.

For the remaining three hours between then and the gig, her and Diana sat in the hotel room, talking about the two guys who got in a fight outside the merch stand at the latest show, and how Diana's grandmother was just now finding out about her job as a roadie and was throwing a fit because 'those rock n' roll boys are nothing but bad news.' At some point, Nikki stopped by, asking Evie if she wanted to go out for drinks after they played. She agreed, and as soon as the door shut, Diana nearly pounced on her, wanting to know the details of all of her excursions with Nikki.

Evie easily could have told her about last night on the bus, but for some reason, she didn't want to. Maybe it was the way he degraded her, or the much too risky location (and not to mention Tommy walking in on them and the feelings that brought up), but whatever the case was, Evie felt a bit ashamed of last night. To Diana, she left out the main event of the night, saying simply that she and Nikki kissed and then she slept in his bunk (and that wasn't even a lie).

Skipping ahead to approximately three o'clock that afternoon, it was time for them to head to the arena, which was actually walking distance from the hotel. That would've been nice, if it hadn't been just barely above freezing outside. They walked there anyway, arriving at the venue, unloading the equipment, setting up the equipment...basically everything they had done four or five times a week every week for a month and a half.

Then Motley Crue played the same show that they had played four or five times a week every week for a month and a half. The fun part came afterward.

Just as promised, Nikki found Evie when she was taking down the stage. He stood off to the side, watching her until a security guard from the venue came up to tell him how much he loved the band.

When the security guard was called away by his walkie talkie, Nikki helped his girlfriend transport the bass and guitar gear back onto the equipment bus. As Ozzy Osbourne was starting their set, they walked back to the hotel, because there was no way Evie was going out on the town in blue jeans and a simple black shirt. She let Nikki pick out a more appropriate outfit: a dark red short-sleeve shirt with a sweetheart neckline, a black pencil skirt, black tights, and heeled boots.

He watched her change, telling her that the second they made it back to California, he was going to throw her on his bed and fuck her until she couldn't walk (After he took her out to a nice Italian dinner, of course). Evie blushed and considered suggesting they ditch plans for the night. Maybe they could order liquor from room service and drink until the pool closed for the night. Then Nikki would use his rockstar charm to get them in, and they'd be able to make up for their pathetic double date with Vince and Diana (though the night was such a low point in their relationship that neither of them had brought it up since the day at the spaghetti restaurant).

Maybe tomorrow, Evie supposed. She was already dressed up and a bit hungry. Also, Nikki hadn't gone out somewhere since the strip club, and she knew he loved to socialize. They could have some alone time later.

They went out onto the street and there were already a few cabs within sight distance. Nikki hailed one, told the driver to take them to any good restaurant within a five minutes' drive, and they rode for only two or three minutes before they were dropped off outside a small building.

The place was small and humble, and Evie got the impression that it was family-owned. Their server spoke a bit of English, but the menu only had German and Russian. There were only two things Evie recognized, thanks to a Russian great-grandmother, so they ended up sharing pelmeni while discussing the social and political climate of the Soviet Union. Evie could tell by the atmosphere of the restaurant and the judgmental stares of some of the other diners that they were already a bit out of place, so she managed to convince Nikki to leave before he got too drunk.

Luckily for Nikki, they were just a block away from a dive bar. It was a new scene for Evie: a dark, sad place with graffiti on the walls, American and German pop music blasting, and filled with plenty of destitute men sitting by themselves. Nikki didn't seem to notice. They just sat at the bar, taking shots and talking about how Nikki was thinking about refurbishing his house when they got back to California. He told Evie they could meet with his interior designer and go pick out some furniture after this leg of the tour was over. Then all the work would be done while they were away and when they returned from Asia in the summer, they'd be able to go back to a home of their own. Nikki conveniently left out how he had already spoken with the designer, telling him to hire a cleaning crew to dispose of the drug paraphernalia and assorted junk he had failed to clean up before leaving for the tour.

Evie didn't even know how to respond to this proposal. She wanted to cry from happiness because Nikki was acknowledging that he did want her to be a big part of his life and yes, he did intend for her to move in with him when the tour ended. It seemed like it was quick (and it was), but at the same time, July couldn't come soon enough.

After about an hour and a half, Nikki proposed that they head back to the hotel. Evie agreed. She was so drunk she could practically already feel the hangover she would have in the morning.

"I don't think we need to call a cab," Nikki slurred as they walked out. "We didn't have any trouble finding one last time."

"Yeah," Evie agreed. But there were none in sight when they first made it to the street.

"Let's walk a bit. They've gotta be hiding somewhere."

Just then, someone whistled behind them. Evie did the same thing she did every time she heard one of those catcalls: tense up, feel her stomach drop, and keep walking.

"Looking good, American girl," a drunk German accent behind them said.

Evie tried to ignore it, but Nikki stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the two men.

"Excuse me, motherfucker," Nikki said.

"Oh..." One of the motherfuckers feigned surprise. "I didn't realize it was a girls night out."

"I didn't realize I had to worry about gay lovers catcalling my girlfriend."

The guy laughed. "That's rich, coming from a guy in makeup."

The other friend spoke up for the first time: "Come on, beautiful. What are you doing, wasting your time with this pansy?"

"Fuck you" Evie responded.

"Yeah, you better stop running your mouth before I break it," Nikki took a few steps toward them. Because he was holding her hand when he did it, Evie was now within arms reach of the Germans.

"She's feisty," the guy laughed. Just then, he reached his hand out, and his fingers gently brushed her chin.

Just then, Nikki's fingers not-so-gently brushed his cheek.

Soon, their section of the sidewalk was turned into a mess of violence and swearing. As soon as Nikki punched the first guy, his friend took a retaliatory swing that made Nikki stagger back in surprise. Evie realized it was now two against one, so she stepped in. She kicked one of them in the balls, and then screamed as loud as she could when the other guy grabbed her arm, calling her German obscenities. She screamed even louder and started swinging when the other one started pawing at her chest.

Of course, Nikki didn't let that go on for long. He recovered from being kicked in the chest and grabbed the one who couldn't keep his hands to himself, throwing him against a brick building. The other German managed to get Evie to fall on her ass, and she was screaming when she found the bottle of pepper spray in her purse. When one of them was on the ground, rubbing his eyes in pain, that was when they began to hear sirens in the distance.

Still, Nikki and Evie had one more guy to take care of. When the cops found them, Nikki had the man pinned against the wall while Evie kicked his legs and berated him. She didn't stop until a gun was pointed at her.

For the first time in her life (and the fifth time in Nikki's life), they were put in handcuffs and ushered into the back of a cop car. Through the red and blue lights coming in through the barred windows, Evie was able to catch a glimpse of her boyfriend. He was sitting beside her, blood on his face and chest, some of it his, some of it not his. His face had an annoyed, smug expression on it. They looked at each other and began to laugh. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8K 75 17
Meeting Tom Keifer who was coerced into a scummy contract with the same record company, changed everything for Nikki Sixx, but their new found love i...
5.2K 202 39
Motley crue are going to rehab. In June of 1988 things are changing but are they for the worse or better? After dying for two minutes Nikki Sixx is...
98.2K 2.1K 132
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...
735 9 19
*A Nikki Sixx story* The year was 1985, the prime time for drug abuse, strippers and lots of meaningless sex. Eve Brooks had joined her boys on tour...