do i wanna know? [ERENxF.READ...

Por ianhecoxluvsu

You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over... Más

Character Descriptions/Visuals
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

twenty one

1K 35 96
Por ianhecoxluvsu

A/N: This one is a shorter chapter but I'm pretty sure chapter 23 is also a shorter chapter so im sorry in advance! but this is one of my favorite chapters so enjoy!-ian :3

CW: fighting

✩✩✩✩✩

I watched the sun slowly go down outside of the living room window as Mikasa and I snuggled, waiting for Eren to show up and join us. I yawned as I sat up. Mikasa watched me, a small smile on her face.

"So...Eren coming over. You want me to go to my room?" She asks. I scoff.

"No. We weren't planning on doing anything. I told him I was chilling with you anyway. He's expecting the two of us," I reply. She chuckles.

"Alright but if you guys start kissing then I'm leaving. Gross," She teases me. I chuckle as I hear a firm knock on the door. I stand up and approach the door and unlock it before opening it to see Eren standing and waiting for someone to open the door for him. He gave me a small smile before walking in.

"Alright, I'm here. What are we watching?" He asks Mikasa and I as he takes his shoes off and approaches the couch. I close the door and lock it before walking to the living room. I see Eren hug Mikasa before landing a kiss on the top of her head. I scoff.

"So Mika gets a greeting but not me? You getting shy, Jaeger?" I tease him. He looked at me with a comical straight face before I approached him as he stood in the middle of the room, still not settled in.

He opens his arms to me and I walk into them, hugging him. I looked up at him and he leaned down, giving me a discreet kiss. I chuckle as Mikasa gagged falsely.

I let him go as he took his jacket off and tossed it on the couch. I sat down next to Mikasa again as Eren took the other couch to lay on. His eyebrows creased.

"What are you guys watching?" He asks.

"A Walk To Remember. Such a classic," Mikasa replies. Eren groans.

"Put on something scary," He protests. I sigh.

"What? No. The movie's almost done. They're getting married now," She declines his request. He scoffs.

"Wake me up when it's over," He jokes as he turns his head to sleep more comfortably. I watched him for a moment before speaking.

"How was your mom? All good?" I ask him. He turns his head back to face Mikasa and I. Mikasa's eyebrows creased.

"You visited Mom today? How come I didn't know?" She asks him. He sits up and yawns.

"Yeah. It was last minute. Zeke stopped by and he was telling me something was up because they didn't let him visit. So I stopped by to see if things were fine; They are," He debriefs with us. I nod.

"Well, what is it?" Mikasa asks, a tang of concern in her voice.

"I can't say for now since shit is too fresh. But she's fine, I promise," Eren replies with some obscurity. I checked out of the conversation since I felt like it wasn't my place. Mikasa nods, reassured now. She leans back on the couch, a little more relaxed.

I looked back out at the window as the sun was peeking out now. I sighed.

"It's already March. It's getting warmer. What are we doing for Spring break?" I ask. Mikasa hums.

"I haven't thought of it. Wanna go on a trip?" She asks me. I shake my head.

"I'm broke. I gotta pick up extra shifts. Thanks for reminding me, actually," I tell her. She chuckles.

"My dad has that lake house. I can ask him if we can use it for Spring break if you guys want," Eren casually tells us. Mikasa chuckles.

"Holy shit. I almost forgot about the lake house. That sounds like a good idea. I haven't been there in so long. Y/n, you need to come. It's so pretty," Mikasa tells me. I nod.

"Sure. If it's a drive away," I reply.

"I'll take you. It's a little past Forks," Eren offers. I look at him and nod.

"Alright then I'm down," I answer. Eren nods before standing up and heading to the bathroom. Mikasa and I chuckle together before Eren's phone vibrates in his jacket on the couch. Mikasa reaches over to shut it off since we were at the part in the movie where he visits her father after her death.

Mikasa pulls her focused eyes off of the screen to shut the phone off before nudging me. I looked for a moment and saw that Hitch was calling and texting him. My eyebrows creased as I took the phone from Mikasa as she chuckled.

I couldn't see the texts since I needed to unlock the phone first. I chuckled to myself before standing up and approaching the bathroom door. I lifted my arm up to knock but Eren opened the door to the sight of me holding his phone. He gives me a small smile.

"You missed me already?" He jokes. I huff before handing him his phone.

"Your phone was going off so I wanted to personally hand deliver it to you to make sure you answer," I give him a petty undertone. His eyebrows creased skeptically before grabbing his phone and checking his notifications. He chuckled before looking at me.

"You think I'm texting Hitch?" He asked me. I shrug my shoulders before stepping back.

"I didn't say that. I just wanted to hand your phone to you since it seemed important. That's all," I reply, obviously lying.

He watches my face for a reaction before unlocking his phone. He turns his phone around and shows the one-sided texts. On the same screen, he clicked a few buttons and blocked her, showing me the proof of it. He puts his phone back in his pocket. I nod, unimpressed.

"You jealous?" He teases as he approaches me, getting closer. I shake my head before backing away.

"Nah. Just wanted to give you your phone," I replied in a petty manner before walking back to the living room and sitting back down, beside Mikasa, who watched the movie until the end. Mikasa looks at me with a humorous smile. I scoffed as I glanced at her.

"You mad at him?" She asks in a low volume. I shrug my shoulders.

"He just irritates me. Why would you even let her texts pile up like that? I bet he wouldn't have done anything if I didn't know. Whatever. Not my boyfriend. Not married. Just a little annoying," I tell Mikasa. She huffs before standing up.

"He's a dumbass. I finished the movie so I'm going to my room. Good luck," She tells me before leaving. I sigh before standing up and approaching my room. I see Eren follow behind me as he closes the door behind us. I get on my bed and get on my phone, ignoring him. He crawls on top of me to annoy me.

I suck my teeth, irritated with his excessive touch. I nudged him off as he chuckled, knowing that his teasing was working. He snatches my phone from me and tosses it to another part of my bed. I sigh, finally looking at him.

"Why are you being bratty? I blocked her. Or are you actually jealous?" He teases as he kisses my neck, laying on top of me comfortably. I nudged him.

"You just irritate me sometimes. There should be no reason that she texts you that much and you didn't do anything about it. It's like you like the attention," I tell him. He huffs before chuckling.

"So you're jealous."

"No. Irritated."

"You can't just mask jealousy with irritation as if they can't coexist. I'm not dumb," He tells me off. I sigh before shaking my head.

"Whatever. I'm over it already."

"Sure you are."

✩✩✩✩✩

Mikasa and I sat at a table in the coffee shop as we talked over what plans we had in store for Spring break next month. We laughed as Mikasa suggested we do something stupid. Eren and Armin walked in and approached us, sitting down at our table.

"What's so funny?" Eren asks us curiously. We shake our heads, brushing his curiosity off. Armin sighs as he was attached to his phone. Mikasa watches him.

"What's up with you?" She asks the blonde. Armin lightly tosses his phone on the table before sighing. He looks up at us.

"Annie and I just broke up," He casually announces to us. Eren scoffs with a small chuckle. Mikasa and I's eyes slightly widened at the sudden news.

"...Oh? Sorry–"

"Don't be." Armin interrupts Mikasa. I smirked at the sight of him being aggravated. He did look attractive when he was more serious. I glanced at Eren, who already had an eye on me. His eyebrows raised slightly with a petty look. I scoff, looking away.

"I thought shit was gonna be way easier with her but I was wrong. Not like I give a fuck now but..." Armin trails off. We chuckle.

"So what now? Is she still hanging out with us?" I ask.

"She can do whatever she wants. I don't care," Armin dismisses me. Eren nudges Armin with a small laugh.

"Well, now everyone here is single so maybe that calls for a celebration," Eren tells the table. Mikasa and Armin scoffed in unison.

"What?" I ask obliviously. Armin looks at me.

"Mika and I are the single ones. You two are betrothed or some shit," Armin makes fun of Eren and I. I snicker at the joke before laughing.

"What? No we're not. Right, Eren?" I ask for backup. He nods.

"Right. We aren't dating. We're single too. It counts," Eren rebuttals. I nod, backing him up. Mikasa chuckles.

"Alright. Y/n, are you fucking anyone that isn't Eren?" She asks me. My eyes widened slightly, a little shy to answer the question since I felt thrown in the middle. I cleared my throat.

"Uh...No. But–"

"Eren? Are you fucking anyone that isn't Y/n?" Mikasa cuts me off, moving onto Eren. Eren sighed.

"Well, no. But the–"

"Then are you two really single? Or hooking up?" Mikasa asks us. Eren and I look at each other with confusion. Neither of us knew how to answer it. I looked back at Mikasa.

"We're both single. Eren can do whatever he wants," I tell the table, including Eren. Eren looked at me and chuckled.

"That's sweet of you to say. You can't do whatever you want though," Eren tells me. I look at him with creased eyebrows as Mikasa and Armin laughed.

"Wh–That's not fair. I can do whatever I want," I reply, arguing. Eren shakes his head.

"Nah. Maybe Mika's right because if I see someone touching you in any kind of way, I might have to commit crimes," He half-jokes. I sighed before chuckling at his possessive nature. I liked it. And he knew I did.

"Alright so I lied then," I backpedal.

"We know." Mikasa and Armin say in unison. Eren smiled at me, confirming that he knew as well that I was bullshitting. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Whatever. Then let's celebrate our semi-single lives and go out clubbing. Hissy said we should all go together. Maybe this Friday?" I suggest.

"Sounds fun," Mikasa accepts.

"Armin and I gotta do something," Eren tells us. I look at the boys.

"So what? Do it later," I insist.

"I could use a night out. I need to get shitfaced," Armin accepts. I smile before looking at Eren. He sighs.

"I hate clubbing."

"You'll be alright." He smiles at my response.

✩✩✩✩✩

The night was still young when Mikasa and I decided to get ready with Sasha and Historia. Tonight, Hissy was going to be the responsible one and not drink so Sasha, Mika, and I, started to take shots to pregame the club.

We listened to music on the TV in the loudest volume as we drank while doing our makeup.

I wore a short dress tonight. Just under my ass is where it laid. It was a cute plain dark red dress with a draped collar, showing some of my breasts. I had shaved my legs for tonight so I was gonna wear something that showed off my legs.

I wore simple heels to match with the dress. The back of the dress stooped a bit low, exposing most of my back. I did my hair before doing my makeup. Sasha pours me another shot as I finish doing my lashes. I throw it back and put the shot glass back down before shaking my head.

"That's it for me. I wanna get drunk when I'm there, not here," I joke. The girls laugh. Everyone was in their own respective corners, getting dolled up and listening to the music that played aloud.

I stand up and clean my area up before putting my things back in my room and spritz some perfume on. I take my bag and unplug my phone, checking my messages.

eren :p

eren :p

are u guys ready yet? we're on our way already

y/n

i just finished but

i think hissy needs like..

5 more mins

eren :p

okay

let me know when u guys are on ur way then

y/n

okay

I put my phone in my bag before stepping back out and looking around. Mikasa was putting her shoes on and Sasha was applying some lip gloss. Historia was just finishing her eyeliner before she rushed to put her shoes on and some lipstick.

"Sorry guys. I know I take forever," Historia rushes as she runs to the bathroom quickly. I chuckle.

"It's fine. Eren just texted that they're on their way so we won't be early," I tell the girls. Sasha and Mikasa nod, grabbing jackets and their bags as we wait for Historia. Mikasa turns the TV off. Historia walks out of the bathroom and quickly puts her jacket on before grabbing her keys and bag.

"Alright let's go!" She rushes out the door. We chase behind her and I lock the door before running after the girls to the car.

We get inside her small baby blue car and she quickly turns it on before driving off. We didn't even have time to adjust ourselves before she was out of the parking lot and down the road. Mikasa and I laughed at Historia's quickness. I quickly texted Eren that we were on our way as we blasted music to keep the mood up to the club.

✩✩✩✩✩

Historia swiftly pulls into an available parking spot and turns the car off. We all looked at each other, a bit puzzled.

"Is everyone ready?" Hissy asks with a sweet voice. Mikasa scoffs.

"You drove like you were on the fucking run but yes, we're ready," Mikasa jokes. We chuckle before hopping out of the car and approaching the club.

"You guys remember that dude I said I was talking to?" Sasha asks us. We nod.

"Yeah. What happened to him?" Mikasa asks.

"He's meeting me here tonight so if you don't see me, just know I'm with him," Sasha tells us. We smile at her.

"That's great! I hope you guys have fun. Be safe. And if you leave without us then text the group chat," Mikasa replies. I smile, agreeing. Sasha beams a smile back at us before nodding.

"Where's my girlfriend?" Historia looked inside the club before we entered.

"I'm right here," I joke. Hissy chuckled before we all walked inside.

The club was packed. This was downtown so the nightlife was exceptional all year round. In the dark building were strobes of colored lights with flashes of other lights as the music blasted loudly throughout the packed building.

I observed the bodies on the dancefloor and grinding up on each other as they mindlessly danced and swayed to the bass of the music that I could feel under my feet.

Mikasa held my arm as she looked around for the boys. Sasha nudged us and pointed at a booth.

"They're there! Come!" Sasha shouts over the loud music. We approach the booth and see the boys as they laughed, sitting down and drinking casually.

Connie was the first to notice us. Ymir stood up and approached Historia, immediately kissing her.

I chuckled as Connie stood up and approached me, hugging me with a drink in his hand. He let me go and held my hand, spinning me around to get a good view of my dress.

"Looking exceptional as ever tonight, Y/n. What's the occasion?" He asks me in a flirtatious manner. I chuckle.

"You tell me. I'm gonna go get some drinks." I let go of his hand before approaching the bar. I leaned against the bar island and watched the bartender make drinks and laugh with customers.

He came back around to where I was at the bar and beamed a smile at me before cleaning a glass.

"What can I get for you?" He asked me. I smile at him.

"Can I get a margarita with salt and lime? And bottled beer. Any kind," I ask. He nods before starting on the margarita. He smiled at me as he poured things into a margarita glass.

"Where are you from? I haven't seen your face around here," He asks me amongst the music.

"I'm originally from Shiganshina. I moved to Forks not too long ago," I answer. He nods with an intrigued smile.

"Interesting. Usually we don't get exceptionally pretty girls around here. You caught my eye so I'll make your margarita with extra love," He tells me. I laugh smally.

"How kind of you," I keep it short.

"What's your name?"

"Why?" I hear Eren's voice behind me. Startled, I turned and saw him almost hovering over me as he watched the bartender with a cool expression. I suck my teeth.

"Eren..." I say his name with a whine. The bartender chuckles nervously before finishing the drink and going into the fridge and grabbing a bottled beer. He places it in front of me before nodding.

"Enjoy," He now kept it short. I sigh before grabbing the drinks and turning to face Eren. he gives me a small smile before leaning down into me. I put my occupied hand out, stopping him.

"You ruined my chances of getting these drinks for cheap so thank you. Also no PDA. Jean's here, remember?" I remind him. He smirks before taking a small step back.

He observed my outfit before biting his bottom lip softly with the same stupid smirk on his face. I scoff nervously at his gawking.

"Sleep over tonight," He suggests. I laugh at his common line.

"We'll see. Move out of my way please," I move past him and walk back to the booth, handing Mikasa her drink before taking a sip of my beer. I sat beside Jean as he enjoyed his beer. He looks at me with a small smile before observing me.

"Hey," He awkwardly tells me. I huff at his stiffness.

"Hey Jean," I replied. He smiles again.

"You look nice tonight," He compliments me. I nod.

"Yeah? Thanks. You look cute," I replied innocently. He chuckles.

"Thanks. I talked to Sash about the restaurant that we talked about at the bowling alley and she said that she was down to come if you wanted to come with," He told me in my ear as the music blasted. I nodded.

"That sounds good then. When?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I'll let you know when," He replies. I watched as Eren came back to the booth with more beers. He handed one to Armin before clinking bottles.

Armin sighed as he chugged down as much beer as he could in one go. He takes a big sigh before shaking his head slightly. He stands up and looks out into the packed dance floor.

"I'm gonna go find somebody to dance with," Armin announces before leaving. Eren and I watched him as he disappeared into the dancefloor, possibly looking for a girl to dance with. I turned and looked at him as I sipped on my beer.

"I take it that he's taking the breakup pretty hard?" I half-joke. He scoffs.

"Contrary to popular belief, Armin's not the kind of guy to stay hung up on a girl. This is his process," He informs me. I chuckle before nodding. I nudged him as he drank from his bottle.

[play: let it happen-tame impala]

"Do you dance?" I ask him. He chuckles lightly before shaking his head.

"Nah. Do you?" He asks. I nod.

"Yup. Come dance with me," I persuaded him.

"Will you sleep over if I dance with you?" He counteracts. I scoff.

"Yes."

"Alright, let's go then," He replies quickly, grabbing my hand before pulling me into the dancefloor. We got lost in the crowd, not being able to see the booth from where we were. I face him and feel the music before dancing.

"Sounds like a good song," I comment. Eren nods with minimal interest since he didn't really care to dance other than for me. I held my beer in my left hand and grabbed his hand with my right.

I started to sway my hips in a goofy manner as I looked down at my feet for a moment. I look up and see Eren laughing at me. I chuckled at my attempt to make him laugh, which worked.

I turned around and backed into him as we danced casually to the beat. Eren kept his available hand on my lower stomach as he followed me. The chorus of the song made me dance a little harder. Not too intensely.

I slowed down again before grinding against Eren. He leaned down and nuzzled into my neck before giving it a kiss. I chuckled, pushing his face away since I didn't want to risk anyone seeing us.

Eren looked around before grabbing my hand and turning me around, facing him. I laughed at the gesture. He leaned into me again and we danced in close proximity, his hand on the small of my back as he kissed my cheek and neck.

I chuckled as I rested my hand on his chest, trying to keep a gap between us. But with the music playing and no one in sight, I think we were both inclined to get physical.

He kissed my ear gently as the music blasted. I turned and placed my hand on his cheek before kissing him. He held a tighter grip on the small of my back as he pulled me in as much as he could without our bodies meshing into one.

He kissed me passionately, our lips clashing sloppily. I smiled against his lips before pulling away from him. He watched me lustfully before biting his bottom lip gently again. That same look. I pat his chest before walking away.

I walked amongst the crowd on the dancefloor and spotted Armin dancing with some random girl. I laughed before taking my eyes off of him and drinking my beer. I re-approach the booth and see Jean and Connie talking and laughing.

Jean straightens up at the sight of me.

"Were you dancing? This song is good," Jean asks me. I nod.

"Yeah but not for long. You guys don't dance?" I ask the boys. Connie chuckles.

"I'll dance with you," Connie flirts. Jean nudges him, annoyed.

"Oh. My bad," He tells Jean. I chuckle. A couple of moments later, I see Eren emerge from the crowd and come back to the booth. I looked around for Mikasa but she was nowhere to be found. I hummed before looking back at the boys.

"Any of you know where Mika went?" I ask. They shake their heads.

"I think I saw her go to the bar but I'm not sure," Connie tells me. I nod before leaving, looking for her to make sure she was safe.

"I'll go with you," Eren tells me. Jean and Connie look at him, skeptical. I glance at them before shaking my head.

"Nah. It's fine. I'm just gonna check the bar and the bathrooms," I reply. He glances at the boys before nodding.

I go back to the bar after making my way past crowds of people. I finally make my way to the bar area and look around, up and down the long bar. I don't see her.

I sigh before looking around again and making my way to the bathroom area that I saw from afar. I bumped into a few people before I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?" I hear my name. I turn and see Lara Tybur with Louise. I sigh. Great. I give them a false smile.

"Hey, guys. It's been awhile," I tell them, still trying to look for Mikasa. They chuckle before hugging me. Gross...

"We haven't seen you in like a year! Maybe more...Where have you been?" Louise asks me. I purse my lips into a false smile.

"I go to college in Paradis now," I reply, short. They nod with chuckles.

"Paradis U? Wow...I didn't think you'd go there after high school. Everyone thought you'd go to Marley U since we were all there! Oh, Willy's here too if you wanna say hi," Lara tells me. I cleared my throat uncomfortably.

"Wait. Colt too! He told us that you guys had a messy breakup though...Sorry about that," Louise adds. I sigh.

"We...We were never together. But aside from that, it was nice seeing you guys. I'm looking for a friend though. Maybe we can catch up later," I suggest. They nod with dumb smiles.

"Oh! Of course! Have fun tonight then. You look amazing! You still have the same number, right?" Lara asks. I nod.

"Yeah. Bye," I tell them before leaving them in a rush. I took a moment to myself before sighing again. I didn't think I'd see them in Forks at all. Marley is ways from here. Unless Colt knew I was going out tonight...

I head to the bathroom area and look at the long line. Mikasa was nowhere to be found here either. The dance floor is the only resort. I groaned before walking towards the large crowd, trying to find her.

I say excuse me about a thousand times before spotting Mikasa. Finally. I sigh before approaching her, seeing that she was talking to a dude. I paused at the sight of the coincidence. She was talking to Willy. I groaned to myself before regaining composure.

I walk towards the pair before putting my hand on Mikasa's shoulder. With a previous smile, she turns and sees me. Her smile grew brighter before she hugged me.

"I was looking for you everywhere. Are you okay?" I ask her. She lets me go and nods before signaling behind her.

"Yeah. I was just talking to a new friend here." She turns back and faces him.

"Willy, this is my best friend–"

"Y/n. Yeah, we know each other. How've you been? It's been awhile," He says the same line. I sigh frustratingly before Mikasa looks at me.

"Oh? How do you guys know each other?" She asks us. I bit my bottom lip lightly, not wanting to speak.

"From school. Colt and I are close so naturally, I know Y/n," Willy answers. Mikasa's facial expression shifted after sensing my discomfort to Willy's connection to Colt. She understood.

"I see. Well, the rest of the gang are probably looking for me. I should head out. You got my number," Mikasa kindly tells him before we walk away. She hugged my arm as I looked ahead.

"You okay? I had no idea–" I shake my head.

"It's okay. I know you didn't. Willy's alright anyway. I just don't trust him," I explained briefly. She watches me, nodding.

"Okay...I'm sorry," She tells me. I shake my head again.

"Nothing's your fault. Don't apologize," I reply. She nods.

"You want anything else to drink?" I ask her.

"Beer?" I nod.

"I got you. I'll bring it to the booth," I reply before unhooking my arm from hers and approaching the bar once again.

After asking for two more beers and having them opened for me, I started to slowly walk back to the booth before I felt a hand grab my shoulder. My eyebrows creased before I turned around my entire body tensed up at the sight of Colt.

He watched me with guilt in his eyes. His demeanor was calm and sorry. I didn't like it. It wasn't like him anymore. This wasn't sincere. I took a step back as I watched him.

"Lara and Louise told me you were here so I figured I'd try to–"

"No. I don't want to talk to you."

"Y/n, please. It was a moment I wasn't proud of. I'm sorry. I was–I was just so worked up and–And so insecure and I thought I was losing you. I thought that you didn't care about us or me anymore and I just freaked out and I did shit completely out of my character. Please...Please? Let's talk?" He rambled quickly, trying to get every word out before I ultimately declined a conversation with him. He knew this.

My chest rose up and down quickly before taking another step back. I shake my head.

"...No. It's not happening. I'm not hearing you out," I tell him sheepishly. I bit my lip nervously before backing away once more. Colt approached me quickly and grabbed my wrist swiftly.

I tried to yank away from his grip but he simply overpowered me. He put his hand on my cheek gently, despite the hurtful hold he had on my wrist. I flinched away from his touch as I tried to keep my distance.

"Colt...Let me go," I try to keep my volume at one he can hear over the music since it was still loud. He caresses my cheek once more before kissing my cheek in a sinister manner. I flinch again before trying to pull away again. He refused to let me go.

"Y/n...Please...You remember the good times we had, right? With Willy, Louise, and Lara? Come...Yeah?" He whispers into my ear with persuasion. I closed my eyes before looking down at my feet.

"...No." I stand my ground. He sighs.

"Then let's talk. Come with me outside. Let's talk," He suggests, almost desperate. I yanked my arm but he still held on. I groaned.

"Jesus...Colt let me go. I don't wanna have to yell," I grow irritated. He chuckles.

"I just want to talk. What happened to you? What happened to the Y/n I knew? You used to be sweet and you smiled so much. You laughed the hardest with me...Remember? In classes when we sat together? Don't you miss it?" He tries to be sweet with me. I yank again. Nothing.

Colt was yanked backwards by his hair. He let go of my wrist as he stumbled backwards. He looked and saw Armin, who looked irritated to say the least. I sighed with relief.

"Jesus...You just don't give it up, do you?" Armin asks Colt in a petty manner. I feel a hand brush against the small of my back. I turn and see Eren approach the situation, walking past me. Mikasa watches from afar before coming to my side. I hand her a beer before drinking mine.

"What's going on?" She asks me. I don't respond. I just watch.

Colt looks to his left and right, seeing Armin and Eren on each side. Eren looks at Armin.

"I don't wanna make a scene in here," He tells Armin. Armin nods.

"You're right. Getting kicked out sucks," Armin replies with sarcasm.

Eren snickers before quickly grabbing Colt from the back of his head, gripping on his hair aggressively. He practically walked Colt outside of the club. Armin follows behind. Mikasa and I, along with the rest of the group, follow the three outside.

I took another sip of my beer as I watched silently. Mikasa stood alongside me.

Eren let go of Colt's hair, throwing him on the floor. Colt catches his breath before Armin kicks him in the head.

"Jesus..." I hear Connie.

"I have a question. If you answer it, it's gonna give you some grace time before I beat the brakes off of you. I suggest you answer it. Personally," Eren keeps his tone calm. Armin watches. Colt groans, still recovering from the kick he received.

"Are you dumb? Let me know," Eren asks him a simple question. Colt takes deep breaths, still in pain from the kick. Eren leans down and swiftly punches him in the face. So loud that it echoed throughout the street. Connie and Jean hissed.

"One more time. I'm gonna ask again. Are you dumb?" He asks Colt calmly. Colt groans before spitting out some blood from the inside of his mouth.

"...No...?" Colt tries to please Eren with his answer. Eren chuckles. Armin kicks him hard on the side of his torso, right on the ribs. Colt makes an audible noise of being winded. I take another sip of beer as Mikasa squirmed.

"You're not? Then why do you need to keep getting your ass beat? Why aren't you smart enough to know not to lay your fucking hands on a woman?" Eren keeps some coolness to his voice, this time, trying to mask his anger. Mikasa held me tighter.

"...It's not like that–" Colt was cut off by Eren punching him across the face again. Hard. Armin followed with another kick in the head.

"Jesus...You guys are gonna fucking kill him," Jean says aloud.

"Jean, shut the fuck up," Armin surprisingly dismisses Jean. Mikasa's eyebrows raised with surprise. I take another sip.

"It's not like that? Like what? What excuse do you have? Didn't I already fucking tell you?" Eren grows a little more aggressive. Colt spits out more blood before sitting up, his weak body holding up on the sidewalk. He sighs before taking a couple of breaths.

"I just...I just wanted to talk to Y/n–" He was interrupted again by Eren hitting him again. Armin stomped on his hand. Colt screamed in agony. Eren grabbed his face, urging him to shut up.

"Scream again and he'll break all of your fucking fingers. Did she want to fucking talk?" He asks Colt in a sinister tone. Mikasa took a small step back, a bit afraid. Connie bit on his fist as he hissed. I kept drinking out of my beer. Colt breathed shallowly, trying to answer. He shook his head lightly.

"...No. I'm sorry..." Colt tells him in a low voice. Eren lets go of Colt's face before chuckling. He looks at Armin as he chuckles as well.

"Armin. What does it mean to be sorry?" He asks Armin. Armin hums comically before answering.

"I think it means that you won't do it again," Armin answers. Eren nods sarcastically. He looks down at Colt.

"So...You're sorry? You aren't gonna do it again? Is that what I'm hearing from you?" Eren asks Colt for confirmation. Colt nods quickly.

"Yes...Yes," He replies diligently. Eren sighed, pondering for a moment. He caught Colt off guard with another hit to the face. Colt was now on his back, flat on the ground.

"Then why do you keep fucking doing it?" He rhetorically asks Colt. Armin stomps on his hand again, to which Colt screams in his own mouth. Armin steps away. Eren stands up straight before looking down at Colt as he breathes quickly from the screaming.

"Let this be the last time I do this," Eren tells Colt before kicking him in the face once more, knocking Colt out completely. Mikasa flinched at the sight. Jean and Connie hissed again. I finished my beer, expressionless.

Eren and Armin looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders carelessly. Finally, Eren turned and faced the group. He looks at me, who looks back at him neutrally. He approaches me.

"You okay?" He asked me. Mikasa looks at me, almost scared of Eren at the moment. I nod.

"Yeah. Now I am," I reply calmly. Jean and Connie approach a splayed out Colt before checking his pulse.

"He's breathing. Jesus...His fingers are definitely broken. Did he come alone?" Jean asks. I shake my head.

"Nah. His friends will find him anyway," I reply. Mikasa looks at me before nudging me. I look at her.

"You're too calm. It's scaring me. Are you okay?" She asks. I nod.

"Yeah. I promise. I just needed to see that," I replied before turning around and walking towards the parking lot, where everyone's car was parked. Eren followed behind me.

"You want me to take you home?" He asked me. I paused before looking at him. I nod.

"Take me to your house." He watches me once more before grabbing my empty beer bottle. He tosses it to the side before wrapping his arm around me and leading me to his car.

He opens his passenger door and I get inside. He gets in the car before turning the car on. He looks both ways before backing out of his parking spot and drives off, heading back home.

✩✩✩✩✩

Eren and I headed inside after he unlocked the door to his house. He lets me in first before going inside and locking the door behind us. I sighed before kicking my shoes off and heading upstairs. He watched me at the bottom of the stairs before following behind me.

I head into the bathroom before looking around in drawers and closets. Eren's eyebrows crease.

"What are you looking for?" He asked me. I go into a drawer and find what I was looking for. A first aid kit.

I look at him and jerk my head, nonverbally telling him to approach me. He huffs with a small smile before sitting on the sink counter. I place the kit next to him on the counter before opening it. I grab gauze and medical tape and put those aside before grabbing wrapping gauze.

I grab a small towel before turning the sink on and dampening it with warm water. I gently grabbed his hand and he let me, attentively watching.

I start to dab gently on his cut knuckles. He hisses slightly at the initial sting of getting a wound clean before sighing. The white towel starts to turn a light pink at the contact of his blood.

After cleaning the fresh and dry blood on his knuckles, I put the towel aside before grabbing a disinfectant wipe in the kit. I rip the packet open before gently swiping the wet paper towel against his wounds. He hisses again from the sting.

We didn't speak throughout this process. I grab the gauze before placing them on his knuckles. He held them in place as I began to wrap his hand in the other gauze. He lets go of them after I already wrapped them into place.

After a few more wrap-arounds, he held onto the end I cut before I grabbed medical tape and taped the end, holding it closed. I put things back where they belonged as he sat on the counter. I fold the small towel before looking at him.

"You gotta wash this before it stains," I break the silence. He huffs before chuckling. He pulls me into him before giving me a sweet kiss.

"...I'm sure it'll come out with bleach anyway," He answered as we hugged in between his kisses against my cheek and neck. He kissed me on my face and I chuckled.

These were kisses I didn't flinch from.

"Thank you for wrapping me up too. It's harder to do it alone," He tells me. I smile softly.

"Well, now I'm here. And I need a shower and sleep..." I told him. He huffs.

"I'll start the shower for you. Go pick out some clothes," He tells me before kissing the top of my head. I stepped back to give him space to hop off of the counter before I headed to his room to pick out some comfortable clothes to sleep in.

✩✩✩✩✩

After getting out of the shower, I walked to Eren's room, where he sat on his bed, waiting for me to get out. He was on his phone before glancing at me. He puts his phone down before standing up and approaching me again.

He picks me up in my towel. I giggled as he kissed my wet face repeatedly. He gently sits me down on the bed before grabbing my hand. He stood at the edge of the bed, in front of me, and observed a dark bruise on my wrist before sighing.

"...It's pissing me off that I get there too late and he leaves you with shit like this," He admitted to me as he stared at the bruise. He was angry at himself. He wanted to be the one to prevent this but yet, it keeps happening.

I look up at him before poking his stomach. He chuckles, looking at my face.

"It's okay. I definitely feel avenged. It'll heal. It's just sore. Plus...You looked sexy defending me," I comment. He huffs before chuckling. He leans down and kisses me on the lips as gently as possible.

"You're crazy."

"Maybe. You too."

"Maybe."

✩✩✩✩✩

A/N: next chapter is also a shorter one i am SOOOO sorry yall but it's for a reason so please please PLEASE have faith LOL i have long chapters coming soon...-ian :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.5K 274 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
569 38 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
737 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
71.1K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...