Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 6: Moment?

11.9K 362 33
By Jtmay10

*Zach's POV*

I slouched in my bed, and yawned. Ugh, school. So I've heard Rachel is having a party on Saturday for her 18th birthday. That'll be my chance to strike. I don't know if she is a werewolf or not. If she is, that'll probably be the day she will shift.

I shifted when I was 14, so I've been stuck with Panther for quite a while, since I am 18. This rest of the week, I just need to spice her up.

I slipped out of my nice, warm bed and over to my dresser. I opened up the drawer and pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans, a purple T-shirt, some black converse, and my Michael Jordan hat.

I walked into my bathroom, nothing exciting, just a normal, plain bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and placed gel in my hair. I slipped on my sunglasses and walked downstairs.

I didn't bother picking up my backpack. I didn't feel like turning in my homework. I know I said I get good grades, but sometimes I am too lazy to do my homework.

I walked into the kitchen. I sighed when I saw the note on the kitchen table. I picked it up and read it:

Hey son,
Sorry I couldn't be here this morning, I had an emergency at work. There are pre-made pancakes in the fridge and syrup in the pantry. Oh and don't forget to take your homework to school, and don't bring any girls home. I will also be gone for a week, I um.....have to go on a business trip to Japan, so yeah.....
Sincerely,
Dad

Of course he decided that he needed to go somewhere. He is rarely home, and to be honest, I miss his company.

I balled up the note and through it in the trash can. I walked up to the fridge and pulled out an energy drink. Yes, I do refrigerate mine.

I took a sip of it and sat down at the bar. I pulled out my phone. Ugh, it is 7:00. I need to get ready to leave. Time for another day of miserable school.

At least I get to see Rachel. WAIT NO!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I......um.....meant it like....uh.....ya know....I can't wait to make her fall for me......

I grab my bag and walked out to my car. I climbed inside and started the car.

Once I got to school, I parked it and walked up to the school. I entered and went up to my locked.

"Hey man." I turned to face the voice. Jack leaned against the locker as I gave him a small smile.

"Sup." I said as I shoved my stuff into my locker.

"How was your date?" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes with a frown, "I don't like her! I'm just playing her. I don't fall in love, I make people fall in love." I reminded him.

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "Whatever you say..... Anyways, did you do the math homework that Mr. Williams assigned us?"

I shook my head "no". I was too busy doing other things besides that.

"RING!!!!!" the bell rang throughout the hallways. "Later." I muttered plainly as I walked away sharply.

I finally made it to my class. Everyone was already seated. The teacher already started teaching. I quietly opened the door and stepped in. Everyone turned to face me, I just gave them a small nod, and strode over to my seat.

"As I was saying.......We are going to work more on our Adverbs and Adjectives. But first, we are going to be rearranging our desks." Mr. Adams announced as he walked over to his desk and picked up a clip board. "This is the new seating chart. You will be in pairs of two, and will be partners for the rest of the semester, or maybe even the whole year."

Mostly everyone moaned and groaned when they heard this news. Everyone loved where they sat, mostly because at the beginning of the year, you got to choose where you sat.

"These will be the pairings...." He read off names, but I didn't really pay attention until I heard my names. "Zachary Bryant and Rachel Smith."

A groan escape from Rachel's lips which caused me to smirk. I glanced at her and she was placing the palm of her hand across her forehead. "Of course this had to happen. Lucky me..." She mumbled and swore under her breath.

Once he finished reading off of the list, he started telling everyone where to move the desks. Rachel and I ended up sitting in the very back, which was perfect. Everyone was spread out in the room, so no one was near us, which was even more perfect.......

"Okay, now that we are settled, just continue to finish up your homework. There really isn't a lot of time to start a new lesson." and with that, Mr. Adams went back to his desk and sat down to grade some papers from a recent test.

Rachel sat quietly and started to draw on a paper. I looked over her shoulder and noticed she was sketching Baymax from Big Hero 6. "Isn't the big fat marshmallow guy from Big Hero 6?" I asked.

She quickly slammed her composition book closed and quickly looked away. Is she on her period or something???? I mean the other day, she was all hyped and not scared of me. Now she is acting like we've never met before. I mean, we did just meet like the other day, but none of that matters.

"Why are you so shy?" I asked as I leaned back in my seat.

She shrugged and just stared at the floor while fiddling with her fingers. I need to come with something to talk about, quick.

"So, your party tomorrow....." I said awkwardly.

Suddenly she gasped, "Crap!!!!! I forgot about it! I need to get all the decorations ready, and food, and all the other things!"

"I can help if you want...." I assured her hesitantly. A smile forming over her worried face.

"Thanks...." she murmured .

The rest of the period was awkward and quiet. Once the bell rang, Rachel quickly walked out of the room.

I was about to walk out when this girl came up to me. She had long, straight black hair. She had a ton of makeup on and looked kind of slutty, but pretty. She looked at me with a smile.

"Hey, I'm Valery." she said holding out her hand.

"Um.....hi." I said as I shook her hand awkwardly. Why is she talking to me? I mean, she probably just wants to flirt or something.

"Hey, are you going to Rachel's party? I heard it'll be the party of a lifetime!" the girl piped as she flirtatiously curled locks of her hair around her finger.

Why do girls do that with their hair when flirting? I find it annoying. Well, that's just me.....it works on some guys.

"Yeah....." I said trying to get away.

She quickly grabbed my arm desperately. "What do you want?" I asked a little annoyed.

She batted her eyes and smiled. "I was wondering if you would take me to the party. Ya know, like a date." She continued curling her hair.

I shook my head, "Sorry, I just...... I can't alright." And with that, I quickly walked away, not turning back. I don't feel like breaking girls hearts right now.... My main priority right now, is to break Rachel's.

***

The rest of the day was a blur. I was mainly thinking about Rachel, and how I could get her to fall for me.

Like seriously, this is like the hardest it's ever been. Usually girls would be like; *gasp*, "of course", *starts making out*...... you get the idea here.

"Hey Rachel." I said with a grin as I walked up to her while she dug in her locker. She ignored me like she does most of the time. Only on occasions does she ever talk to me.

"When should I come over to help you with getting the party ready?" I asked leaning against the locker next to her's.

"After school." she answered plainly after a long train of thought. She is so boring, isn't she happy that I'll be coming over later? Geez.....

"Okay. Well school is basically over..... Want me to drive you?" She rolled her eyes in response.

"No." She said walking away from me.

I quickly caught up to her and kept her pace. "Why not?"

"Because-" she paused for a second, I guess thinking of an excuse not to spend more time with this guy, *wink* *wink* "Reasons." She finally finished.

You call that an answer? "That's not a good enough answer." I said grabbing her wrist, causing her to stop walking. "Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine......" she mumbled. A smile grew on my face as she finally looked up at me. We then started walked outside and over to my car.

We drove off, and finally arrived at her house. We got inside, and she showed me around. Her house is really big inside. Bigger than the outside.

"And this is my room." she announced as we walked in a big room. Wow, she has a really nice room.

"This is a really cute room." I admitted with a nod.

She gave me a small smile and went over to her bed a plopped down. I came up to her and laid down next to her.

I felt her tense up which caused a smirk to appear on my face. I stretched my arm out and grabbed her by the waist. She let out a squeak and tried to squirm out of my grasp, which caused me to tighten her grip.

"What's the hurry princess?" I whispered in her ear, which sent chills through her spine.

Rachel started choking out words, "I-I uh....w-we n-need.......to g-get st-started....on the party things!"

A chuckle escaped from my lips as I sat up. "So what needs to be done first?"

"Well, Evelyn is coming over very shortly." she stated while climbing off of the bed.

"Ugh......why?" I groaned.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" She asked, her brown eyes staring at me.

I shrugged in response. I didn't really feel like telling her that we dated and I broke her heart because it'll make her hate me even more, and I don't want that. "I don't know, we hold grudges against each other, nothing really big...."

She mouthed "O" and went over to her desk, where a laptop was sitting. "We need to start planning. Evelyn and I already got some things ready."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I walked over to Rachel and bent down to look at the computer screen.

"The theme is Neon. We want to have black lights in the room and neon colored decorations everywhere, so that they would reflect in the light."

"Okay, do you want me to start placing orders for decorations?"

She shook her head, "No, Evelyn already did that...... We should probably drive over to the Country Club, where the party would be held."

***

*Rachel's POV*

We were standing in the middle of the Country Club party room. "This is a nice place." I stated as I scanned the room.

The walls were a cream color and the floor was a black rug with rainbow spots everywhere. "I am guessing they covered the floor with the rug so that it would reflect from the black lights."

"I AM HERE!!!!" I heard a voice squeak from the entrance. Zach and I turned to face the voice.

At first Evelyn had a smile plastered across her face, but then frowned when she saw Zach.

"Ugh......why is that here?" She groaned as she placed her hands on her hips.

"He wanted to help.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Zach asked angrily.

Evelyn rolled her eyes and gave me a tight hug, then whispered in my ear, "Be careful Rach."

I gave her a quizzical look. She ignored me and started to help organize.

***

We finally finished organizing, and were laying down on the floor. "This was so much fun!" I squeaked. We decorated the whole entire place.

"Yeah it was...." Zach agreed.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going home to sleep. I am exhausted and a girl needs her beauty sleep." Evelyn yawned as she got up and stretched.

She walked over to the door. "Oh btw, this place looks totes a-may-zing." she looked around in awe.

"I know." I chimed. "We're good like that."

Evelyn smiled and walked out of the room, leaving Zach and I behind.

It suddenly became super quiet and awkward. "So......." I started awkwardly.

"So......." he responded equally awkward.

"We did a pretty good job." I smiled as I stood up off of the floor.

"Yeah...." he stood up in front of me. "I guess we make a pretty good team, huh Rach?"

I nodded my head, "Mhm....."

It became really quiet as we stared at each other. I gulped as he raised his hand up to my waist, to bring me closer to him. He slowly leaned down to meet my level. Before I knew it, I was leaning forward too. LIke what the hell am I doing? Like seriously! I don't like him AT ALL. Maybe it's just the moment, I guess......

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. Zach and I quickly retracted and looked towards the entrance. Evelyn was standing there shocked.

"Ummmm....." I said awkwardly, my face burning up as hell.

"I ah.....I came back because I forgot to remind about the homework.......thingy. B-but it looks like you're a bit busy....." Evelyn observed.

"You didn't interrupt anything, because I was just leaving." I snapped while picking up my things and headed for the door. Without saying "bye", I left the country club and back to my house.

***

Hey awesome nerds!!! Missed me??? Pffft, highly doubt that.

 Anyways, this is probably by far the longest part in this story. I hope you guys liked it!!! As usual, please do the following: 

Comment. 

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay AWESOME!!!!

You guys are the best. I really appreciate you guys taking your precious time to read my story. It means a lot to me. Anyways, thats about it for today. Love ya!!!! BYE!!!! <3 <3 <3 

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
696 32 13
Lanie Bythesea has attended St. Ailbe Catholic High for the past two years. Now in her Junior year, Lanie is excited to almost be done with high scho...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

629K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...