Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XXIX

6.4K 288 192
By Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

I just think about my baby
I'm so full of love I could barely eat
There's nothing sweeter than my baby
I'd never want once from the cherry tree
'Cause my baby's sweet as can be

Music played lowly in Yuri's AirPods as she held Yasir as they sat in the hospital room with Olivia who was waiting to give birth.

The emotions in the room was high & overwhelming, everyone was sad about deno yet happy that Olivia was having the baby.

"You okay baby?" Yuri spoke just above a whisper making Yasir lift his head up looking at her. " no" He shook his head.

"I'm sorry..." Was all she could say before placing a kiss on his forehead. "I gotta go home, text me if you dilate some more I'll make my way back up here" He stood up

"Okay, please drive safe Yasir" Olivia spoke. "I will"

"Yuri you can go with him if you need to babe my mother in law is on the way back up here now" She looked over at yuri. "Do you need me Yasir?" Yuri looked over.

"I just needa be by myself for a minute I'm cool"

"Yasir- I love you" Yuri spoke making him smile a bit. "I love you too yuri"

"Come here" She waved him over making him walk back over standing in front of her, yuri pulled his arm down making him lower down before she placed a kiss on his lips. "Stay safe okay? Don't do nothing you gone regret"

"I won't mama, I already told you"

"I love you..." Yuri waved at him. "I love you too mama, love you liv call me if you need any li' thing ima turn back roun Ight?" Yasir nodded

"Okay, thank you Yasir"

Yuri hugged him tightly letting the smell of his Dior cologne hit her nose. "Clingy ass" Yasir chuckled.

Yasir placed a kiss on her lips before making his way past von & k3 exiting the room, yuri pulled her headphones out rubbing her belly a bit.

"Baby his heartbeat is so strong" Yuri spoke listening to the heartbeat fill the room. "It is.. my strong man" Olivia chuckled.

Yuri watched as Olivia played with the engagement ring on her finger looking as if she was going into deep thoughts.

"You good liv? You need anything?" K3 finally spoke, the young man had been quiet all day most likely trying to process everything.

"No, I'm fine k3 y'all can go to deno's room or even home if y'all need to I'll be alright" Olivia sent the a small smile.

"We good in here liv" Von responded . "You hungry or anything yuri? Let me know" He glanced over.

"I'm fine"

"My fiancé, our wedding was going to be in Puerto Rico we had y'all tickets ready it was suppose to be a surprise..." Olivia spoke

"Don't say was, y'all still gone have it my nigga gone shake back Olivia I promise" k3 spoke as they looked at Olivia.

"... y'all got money" Yuri pointed out making the group chuckle a bit. "My soulmate yall- me and this man done been through hell together"

"We love you liv, we all do and we got you through all this shit" Von expressed.

"Y'all- grab a doctor I think the baby is coming I'm trying to stay calm but damn this baby ripping my vagina..." Olivia spoke calmly.

As soon as yuri stood up the door swung open revealing an older woman who resembled deno. "Hi mom" Olivia waved.

Yuri made her way out the door finding a nurse. "Olivia Johnson, she's in labor if y'all could get a labor unit into the room that'll be great" Yuri smiled

Grabbing her phone yuri dialed Yasir's number waiting on a answer . "Hello" He spoke tiredly on the third ring. "Olivia's about to have the baby!" Yuri spoke excitedly

"Deadass? Alright I'm on the way I'll be there in a cool five minutes"

The two exchanged a few more words before yuri walked back inside of the room where nurses surrounded Olivia. "Do you want anyone else in the room?" The nurse questioned

"We gone step out and let you do ya' thing give you some space" k3 stood up. "Agreed" Yuri nodded

"It hurts so fucking bad" Olivia cried loudly making yuri frown, the three of them stepped out of the room going back to the waiting room.

"I love y'all..." yuri spoke looking at the gentleman as they sat in the waiting room looking tired. "We love you too youngin"

"Deno gone be okay..." She mumbled

"I hope so shit, that nigga like everybody big brother man we can't fucking lose him Olivia got lose herself and shit I am too I ain't have nobody but deno until I met the guys" k3 sighed

"Where she at?" A deep voice spoke, yuri stood up walking towards Yasir wrapping her arms around him. "She in there, deno's mom is in there"

"Sound good" He nodded

"You hungry?" Yasir looked at yuri. "A little bit but I don't wanna leave Olivia"

"She'll be cool mama, we'll be back"

"Okay..."

Yasir nodded latching onto her head. "You ain't gotta be on dirt stop being a hoe" K3 spoke making the two look back.

"On my brother chill out in this bitch" Yasir chuckled wiping the bridge of his nose, yuri scrunched her face in confusion.

"What's going on?" She questioned looking between the two. "Yasir acting like a li bitch that's all" k3 shrugged

"This ain't even the place foo - chill out" Von shook his head. "Ia' kill you k3 remember that shit don't give a fuck how close we is chill out" Yasir nodded before making his way towards the elevators.

"What the hell y'all got going on?" Yuri questioned as they stepped onto the elevator. "Petty street shit"

"Like what?"

"Me and k3 was there when deno got shot k3 wanted me to chase them down but I won't even finna leave deno there I told him we'll catch them niggas another day he started getting mad calling me a hoe and it's been up since" Yasir explained with a shrug.

"Unt unt- y'all ain't about to get into it over this shit y'all are brothers Yasir"

"Fuck him cuh" He shook his head. "You going back to your place?"

He nodded. "Ashley there?" Yuri questioned

"Man fuck that bitch"

"Baby your attitude is so bad today - calm down please before you make yourself even more mad" Yuri spoke. "I apologize.. I ain't tryna take that shit out on you I'm just focused on deno waking up man he can't leave us cuh he can't leave liv and the baby this shit fucked up"

Yuri latched on to Yasir's hand leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked out of the elevator heading towards the exit.

"I want everything to be okay Yasir... I was us to be okay and happy, I want deno to be okay and I want Olivia to be okay.. I want my dad home it's too much" Yuri spoke.

"Everything gone get better pretty lady we gotta keep praying"

"I wanna hold my baby already, I haven't been in the best mindset lately and this just worsened it honestly I don't want to do nothing but hold my baby already"

"What's going on with you mama?"

"I don't know-I just wanna break down so bad"

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

- A Week Later- Yuri stood in the hospital room wiping her tired eyes as loud baby cries filled the room. "Liv give me the baby" Yuri spoke

"No, it's fine I have him can you just make his bottle really quickly" Olivia responded

A week later yuri was still in Atlanta, she was suppose to fly back home six days ago but decided to stay & help Olivia since she didn't have any help.

"Olivia- I'll make him a bottle and feed him go take a walk or something you're overwhelming yourself babe"

"I- yuri I got I promise" Olivia sighed to herself watching as yuri made the bottle. "You've been in here for a week straight Olivia I'll call you if anything changes with deno I promise"

Yuri had been in & out from the hospital and over yasir's house checking on them both, she hadn't had a real time to process anything with herself because she was busy checking on everyone else .

"I can handle my baby yuri I- I promise I just need a little more time" Olivia spoke with a crack in her voice, yuri frowned walking over to Olivia before taking the baby out of her hand.

"Go home... go shower or clear your mind I got him and I'll text you if anything changes even if it's minor  you need rest plus it'll be good practice"

"Are you sure yuri?" Olivia questioned, yuri nodded. "Yeah I'm positive go ahead"

Yuri held the baby in her arms feeding him the bottle as Olivia left the room, seeing Olivia plenty of times yuri knew what she was doing plus it was common sense.

"Your momma stressing DJ we gotta tell her you're gonna be just fineeee" Yuri mumbled as she watched the baby eyes fall short.

Hearing movement Yuri's eyes traveled up to the hospital bed scrunching her face seeing deno's arm moving, she stood up opening the door. "He's woke!" She spoke before walking back inside the room grabbing her phone.

"Mm- don't call nobody" Deno spoke just above a whisper making yuri scrunch her face watching him sit up. "I'm good" He reassured.

"Deno- stop snatching them cords off you what the fuck" Yuri scrunched her face watching him. "I'm cool" He sat up a bit as the nurses walked inside.

"Don't touch me"  He nodded.

"What's going on?" The nurse looked at him. "Not chill, I'm cool don't touch me give me my son" He instructed.

Yuri looked over at the doctors keeping the confused look on her face. "Yuri- on everything I'm straight let me hold my son I'm cool I don't feel no pain" Deno spoke.

"Can we check your vitals first?" The nurse questioned. "No, give me my son"

Yuri did as told handing the baby over to deno watching him hold him carefully as he fed him the bottle.

"How you feeling deno?"

"I'm good... I'm straight I swear I feel normal it ain't shit but the stitches that's bothering me but I'm cool on everything - call Olivia tell her I'm cool and I don't wanna be in this hoe any longer so do what y'all needa do and discharge me"

"Are you sure you okay deno?" Yuri tilted her head in confusion. "Yuri I'm alright, call my wife let her know I'm straight and I got the baby"

Yuri looked at him with a titled head before grabbing her phone, something was weighing heavy on her heart for him no matter how many times he said he was okay yuri felt like it was different.

"Hello, yuri what's wrong?"Olivia spoke on the first ring. "Deno's woke..." Yuri announced.

"Really? I'm on the way thank you!" Olivia spoke. "Ok"

"Can y'all get out? A nigga good I promise" Deno looked at the nurses. "We'll leave you alone for ten minutes but we have to come check on you again" The nurse spoke

Once they left out deno looked over at yuri. "Come here" He waved her over. "Yeah?"

"You really like a little sister to me and the day I do leave this earth I need you to watch over my son and wife for me alright? You gotta stay strong for me and everybody else- you like everybody strong arm when everybody down they can count on you to be that positive light so when I go ima' need you to be that alright? You can grieve and allat' grieve as much as you need but everything gone be alright when I'm gone just remember and tell everybody that alright?" He spoke

"Deno you're going to make me cry..."

"Don't cry... I'm here but I ain't gone be here for long I'm in the streets though that's just how it is for niggas like me so you needa get Yasir out the streets quick.. he got a baby on the way he don't needa make the same mistake and end up like me yuri ion' know how much longer I got on this earth but it ain't long.."

"Deno please stop talking like this- you're woke and you said you're feeling well you're going to be okay" Yuri spoke

"I'm not though- I'm not gone be here for long just promise me you gone help Yasir get out the streets yuri that's my li brother I need him to do good for himself, for y'all baby, and for you.. don't give up on him I know how hardheaded he can be but help him please yuri"

"I- I promise" Yuri spoke wiping the tears that fell down her face. "My son look just like me man.." Deno smiled holding the baby.

"I gotta see my ole lady before I go" Deno mumbled. "Deno I need you to stop talking like that please..."

The room door was pushed open revealing Olivia & Yasir along with nurses. "Oh my fucking Gosh!" Olivia smiled in excitement rushing over to deno. "You scared me so bad" She spoke kissing around his face.

"Wassup mama" Yasir leaned over giving yuri a hug, "hey, you tired?"

He nodded. "As hell man"

"Let me speak to Olivia right quick then ima talk to you Yasir"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi, apparently y'all don't appreciate my chapters 🙄

Deno woke but yuri!: suspicious, thoughts?👀

Deno wants Yasir to get out the streets, thoughts 👀

K3 & Yasir into it, thoughts ?👀

Comment goal: 20

Remember y'all picked yes on that chapter so don't act shocked next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 13.8K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
550K 16.8K 48
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐥�...
66.9K 1.9K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯