This Time..Let Me Love You

By vluve_Words

An effort than will be made by both bible and build...to get back to each other..but with so many doubts and... More

Chapter 1 💙🖤
Chapter 2..🖤💙
Chapter 3..🖤💙
Chapter -4..💙🖤
Chapter -5🖤💙
Chapter -6💙🖤
Chapter -7 🖤💙
Chapter 8 🖤💙
new story
Chapter 9💙🖤
Chapter 10💙🖤
Chapter 11🖤💙
Chapter 12🖤💙
Chapter 14💙🖤
Chapter 15..💙🖤
Chapter 16💙🖤
Chapter 17🖤💙
Chapter 18🖤💙
Chapter 19🖤💙
Final Chapter 20💙🖤
Writer's Knock knock
Let Me Love You- In Every Life

Chapter 13🖤💙

241 18 0
By vluve_Words

Inner thoughts will be in bold
Flashback will be in italics

This night was longer than usual and tonight Bible was breaking the rule. Standing by the large windows of living room in Biu's home, he was attacked by a light gusty wind that made those white curtains fly to inside. He liked wind but pinned up the curtains that were hindering his guilt driven act. The act of sipping a whiskey while letting his mouth suck in the tobacco from the cigrette. His Biu told him not to. But he couldn't stop. He needed something to distract him from the series of questions and thoughts running through his mind. His dilemma was overpowering his every other sense. He still felt Biu's breath on his neck. The hotness of his skin had still not left Bible's body. Maybe the whiskey was making him delusional but he could still feel Biu's body enclosed in his arms. Biu makes him devious. He was not even aware of things Bible imagined doing to him. Bible used a mountain of courage to stop himself. And only he knows how difficult it was. But more difficult was to not understand wheather he was doing any right by running away like this. "But how can I. How can I even think of doing anything like this to Biu. This is wrong Bible. Stop yourself. Stop being selfish. You need to wait. Even if it takes a lifetime. But you cannot force yourself on him. You canno..."

Bible was convincing himself a lot but not to his help his eyes landed on a beautiful large size picture of Biu hanging on the wall. Bible unconsciously walked towards it. And as always he was just mesmerized. Biu was looking breathtaking. Wearing an extra large size black shirt falling on his mid thigh exposing rest of it till knees as he was kneeling down. The blue unending ocean behind him and his palms resting on both his cheeks with traces of sand in it were a scene to give anyone a dry throat gulping down their hidden desires for this man. Those seductive eye expressions and his exposed chest as his shirt buttons were undone could make anyone have dirty thoughts. And Bible was one of them. Wanting to pull out his beautiful boyfriend out of that picture, and take him with his shirt half falling from his shoulders. Hell even an imagination was playing with Bible's body. He wanted Biu. All to himself. His senses were now almost all gone as he gulped down the third peg of his drink. He stumbled on his footsteps when a hand held him.

Biu was there. Wearing the same black shirt as in that picture. Smooth chest peaking through it and hell , Bible could even see his pink nipples which had  softened unlike an hour ago when they were rubbed by Bible's buds. He straightened Bible and came close to him.

"Bible , are you okay. Why did you come out of bedroom like that" Biu said and that whispering voice was only making Bible sweat from forehead and thump his heart.

"Biu , i think...I would say you should go and sleep"

"How can I without you. Come sleep with me"

Biu hugged Bible . Slowly and softly. Moving on his body as if a snake slithers on the sandal wood. Bible's heat was only elevating. He was finding it hard to think with a sane mind about how he didn't want to do this with Biu but it was hard  because right now every voice in his head was telling him how badly he wanted to actually do it with Biu. How he wanted to tear him apart from pleasure. How his mouth is salivating as Biu felt like a delicious meal for which Bible would forever be hungry. He was only starting to realise his demanding harmones when he felt Biu going down on him and sliding down his bottom wear. But he stopped him.

"Biu no. Please. Don't do this. I can't do this to you now. Please stop...biu... biu..no...biu no.."

A loud banging of window startled Bible. He got up in a second and was hit by brightness. A few seconds of confusion and he finally realised that it was already day and also that all he experienced was just a dream or maybe a delusion due to alcohol. His head felt heavy and dizzy.

"You are an Idiot. Biu was right. You can't handle alcohol Wichapas. Why did you even drink."

He regretted it and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for himself. It was still early and Biu was probably sleeping. Bible didn't want to get scolded so he carefully discarded all the cigrette traces. Unfortunately he will still have an earful for whiskey. While sipping his hot coffee he wandered his eyes around and they again landed on that beautiful picture of Biu. The morning wood of Bible was definitely getting into shape but also a feeling of jelousy creeped in on thinking who took Biu's picture like that. Was that a work or was it a vacation. Who got to be that close to him while he is all exposed sitting like a seducing mermaid. Bible realised his jelousy is making him even more hard. As much as he wanted to release himself thinking about his beautiful man, he felt it's not appropriate to do it. Hence he calmed himself down.

He went to bedroom with a lot of hesitation. The way he left the room yesterday night, and whatever he was doing to Biu before that , he feared Biu will not even talk to him. He entered the room hoping to see Biu still in deep sleep but to his surprise the bed was empty. He was about to knock the washroom door but it opened a bit because it was not locked. He was just stilled at his place on seeing Biu standing infront of the mirror. He was wearing only his boxers and his body was completely exposed to the sharp lines of the mirror taking his figure in. Biu was looking at himself in a very observing way. He was touching his torso and Bible was tempted to touch them himself. Biu moved his soft fingers on his neck tilting his head , Bible's lips pulsated to give a mark to him. Biu touched his arms and Bible wanted to encircle them around him when he thrusts him deep.

Bible again shook his head " why the fuck are you turning a pervert for him. Do you want to repeat what you did seven years ago?. Get a grip Bible. Please"

Bible dismissed his thoughts and he entered the washroom and Biu got startled. He immediately hid himself with a bathrobe. His face had an expression of a sorry. And he ultimately uttered it out.

"Sorry Baiben. I was just...i was just going to wash up ..I am... I am"

"Biu , relax. Why are you sorry." Bible approached Biu and took the bathrobe from his hand.

"Have you taken shower?"
"No i will after few hours before leaving for shooting. "

"Ok. Then let's prepare some breakfast for you." Bible made him wear the bathrobe. He was standing close to Biu. But was so casual.

Biu was looking at him with curiosity. He wanted to ask him. He wanted to ask why Bible left like that yesterday but somehow the words were not coming out in the form of sound. Something was keeping him stiff in the tongue. And even though his face spoke a lot his mouth decided to keep quiet.

They were about to leave when Biu hugged Bible. His entire body was exuding insecurity. He wanted to feel Bible's warmth this very moment and Bible could not deny him that. He hugged him back placing chaste kisses on his shoulders. He himself was not in very confident state right now. And so he did whatever he could to make Biu believe in his love and intentions.

After a while Bible and Biu were preparing breakfast when Jimmy came down. Biu was quiet as Bible adviced him to.

"You came at the right time. Breakfast is just about to get ready" Bible tried for a friendly talk but all in vain.

"Who wants to have breakfast with an escapist like you"

Biu was about to snap but Bible controlled him.

"Jimmy i know you remember me. And i know you are not only hurt for your uncle but also personally . Afterall I was your play buddy many times and I left abruptly. I am really sorry. But now I am here. And I will make it upto you both. I hope you give me that chance. This time I come to stay for life."

"I don't care . You are not a person of trust"

" I will prove you wrong" Bible said with a smile and it was an infectious one which was almost softening Jimmy's heart but he still didn't want to let Bible have his way.

"Fuck off"
"Mind your language Jimmy." Biu had enough to control any further but this time he was much calm than before.

"You are shouting at me for him? Do I need to take you down the memory lane for you to remember how you were crying for him . Running at nights wanting to see him while he must have been fucking his way around"

And again a slap was something Biu wanted to give Jimmy but he didn't as Bible told him not to. "Where the hell are you learning to talk like this Jimmy? Say sorry right now? Biu was fuming but so was Jimmy.

"I won't. I have self respect but I guess you don't have any. He showed you a little fake love and you allowed him to come back so easily? No wonder when Peter says you don't have a spine."

"What? Who said it?"
" No one" Jimmy was red suddenly.
"I heard a name"
"I didn't take any. I am leaving for college and I will return to mom."
"No you will come back here. Live with me now"
"I won't. My college is far away from here. "
"It's ok , I will drop you everyday but you are going to stay here"

"I won't. I want to live with mom. And why do you want me to live with you. To see your romance? You want me to stay away from alcohol when your boyfriend keeps bottling it down in the midnight . Ever thought what influence it will have on me? I will stay at mom's"

"What" Biu was confused
"Check your whiskey bottle uncle. I am leaving." Biu turned to Bible who was busy serving the sandwiches leaving the uncle and nephew alone. Jimmy picked up one sandwich and uttered a little sorry to him and went out of the house. He walked for a few steps and a bike stopped infront of him. He hopped on and left with man on that bike.

Back at Biu's house Bible was trying to prevent the scolding that's on its way.

"Biu taste it . How is it. Do you want something to drink along" and that's where he went wrong.

"How about whiskey? It must be nice right?" Biu said with firm voice

Bible made a pouty face trying to act cute to melt Biu. He had a light hold on Biu's sleeves and pulled it again and again saying tiny sorry in between.

"Biu. Sorry. I was just not able to sleep yesterday. Please please please. Pretty please. I won't do it again. Not without you. And he started placing wet but tiny kisses on Biu's cheeks. Which ultimately melted the other.

"But no more alcohol. And specially when I am not around. What if you get unwell after that. You need to take care of yourself Ben please" Biu said while setting Bible's hair. Bible pulled Biu's chair towards him bringing him more close. Taking Biu's face in his hand he kissed Biu.

"Promise i will not do alcohol without you anymore. Now eat please. I am also hungry"

.............

Both left for work after a while. There was a little sadness in the air because both knew Bible won't be returning today here. He had to go back to his home. And it was not like they have moved in together though Biu had been getting this thought but he didn't knew if it's too early to ask Bible to move in. Afterall they have met after years. Yes they were much close and in much deeper relationship now but still such a vast gap changes a person and what if Bible still needed time to for such a big decision. Biu knew he was getting a little desperate for this and he should wait and take time. Specially after remembering how Bible left the room yesterday he was not even sure what Bible really thought of him.

Bible reunited with Brian in the editing room and since then had been teased for the new glow he is having nowadays.

"Oh my my. Bible the stiff man is having a smile on his face? Leave that man . He is changing you. Your Biubiu"

"I will kill you. Stop calling him that. I know you have a lot of interest in him . Stay away from my boyfriend "

"Woohh possessive Wichapas." Brian teased.  "But I find him quiet cute and hot . And i have a good equation. I think I should take my chance what if it works. I am sure you are too boring for him".

Bible hit Brian with a pen warning him while smiling at the same time.

"Has Rob possessed you?"
Right then Rob entered the office. He was helping Bible with his short film. But Rob in past few days was a completely changed man. He had slimmed a little. There were dark circles. Whenever he appeared he carried the smell of smoke with him. He was turning into a chain smoker. He had completely drowned himself in work. No time for friends or even his brother. He had become quiet. No more jokes. No more friendly banters. Both Brian and Bible didn't knew how to handle this situation. They were waiting for time to heal everything but Bible doubted it. Rob had never loved or even fooled around. He always said he will wait to actually fall naturally for someone and he did. He fell in love with Matt but was wronged by her. Bible too felt a little guilty that the two people who brought him and Biu together were now separated and sad.

"Bib ,I have a story. It's a nice one i think you should give it a read. This can be a good series and it's a love story with some serious theme. I even see it as a good project for your start as a director of long series format. Give it a thought. I think Biu will be great as a lead actor." This was probably the most Rob has talked in these past few days. He left after handing the script to Bible.

"We need to bring him back on the track" Brian said

"I don't understand how?"
"I think first we should try to know if Matt loves him. Then we can make an arrangement to let them meet. He is not going to recover without talking to her. Without venting out whatever he is holding inside. You think you can ask Biu for help?"

"I can but i don't know if he is even talking to Matt. Let see . I will talk to him today."

"Going to his place?"
"No , not today. I need to be home. But just don't want to go home . I want to be with him" Bible was sulking

"I hate love sick puppies. Get to work you dumbass"

.................

Biu was standing infront of the locked door not knowing wheather to call his friend or not but before he could Matt came back carrying some groceries in her hands. She didn't look quiet well. Seemed tired and somewhat thinner.

"Hi Matt. Are you ok?"
"I am , i just couldn't get a good sleep yesterday." Matt said almost cutting Biu in between.

"Come inside" she said while unlocking the door.

"How are you Matt?"
"I am good Build. How are you" Biu could sense the sadness in her voice and the way she was not looking at him but down to the floor it didn't take a lot for a soft hearted person like Biu to shed every grudge and hug his friend. He knew that Matt did wrong to him and Bible but he doesn't want to own any right of punishing her specially when she was the source of him and Bible being together again.

"Matt , I am here to say that I have already forgiven you. And I also can't live without talking to you. So stop feeling guilty or anything and just become my old Matt again. Please"

"Biu, do you really mean that?"
"I do"
"I am really sorry , i know I don't deserve this much soft treatment from you but this distance from everyone is killing me. Can I really come back to you"

"Yes, come back to me. Because I miss you."

"I was dying to hear that. I am really sorry Build. What I did to you both it's unforgiving but I am so selfish I don't want to loose your friendship. This time i will try my best to not disappoint you . I hope Bible can also forgive me."

"Trust me he will. I think he already has. Just that we didn't get time to talk about it. So smile now and get to work."

"Work? But it's still time for your next project "

"Personal work darling "
Matt understood the coded language. She rubbed her face as if becoming ready for some mission. "Tell me, what did your boyfriend do. What help do you need. I am at your service."

After hearing the narration from Biu, she was silence struck.

"Matt, say something "
"Is Bible impotent?"
"Noooo....he is not . I have seen enough to know that he is not."
"Then what is that idiot's problem. Why does he run away everytime. "

"Not everytime. It happened just two times . But it's not about him running away. I can always feel some hesitation in him. He tries to avoid touching me. But sometimes he is totally into it. He is confusing me. And yesterday we had such a perfect moment but he ran out of the room. "

"So he kisses , does foreplay but runs at the main thing " Biu nods lazily

"Has he got erectile dysfunction "
"Trust me, he definitely doesn't have that. Yesterday when I sensed..mmm"...biu coughed a little
"When i felt his thing, I was scared how will he...how will ..you know"

"Yeah , how will fit in your.."
"Shutup Matt , you are too bold."
"What ? either be shy or do something to have sex with your boyfriend. Can't even talk frankly and you want to have sex."

"I am leaving"
"Don't you dare Build. Sit down and tell me what do you think is the problem "

" I am the problem Matt. Don't you get it. I lack my youth now. I need to do something about it."

"Oh come on Build. Even a blind person would tell that Bible is head over heels for you. He drools at you
and here you are thinking nonsense."

"I am not thinking nonsense. You just help me. I want to do something to attract him."
"Means you want to seduce him?"
"Yes you can say that. Please Matt. See i could have waited more and more but we are not getting any younger. If Bible doesn't like me completely I want to work on myself quickly. I know he loves me but there are other things too. The early i prepare, the early i can make him happy."

"I don't support this regressive thinking but just for you." Matt took in a long breath.

"Ok, you remember the shirt that black one the one you are wearing in that picture. Wear it exactly like that"

Biu is nodding on every word.

"And don't become a teacher. Let him have a little wine and play some erotic music. Try to dance with him or you know on him or for him." Matt herself was not very sure of whatever she was suggesting to Build.

"Most important is do not give him the control. You should be the one making decisions of your moves. I think this should work."

"You sure?"
"Biu , do you really think i will be sure? I don't roam around seducing people but since I know all this is not required because Bible is totally dripping for you I think this little effort will only lead to wonders. Now you should go. Don't spend a lot of time with me. Your Baiben will not like it." Matt teased him.

"Ok. Then I need to go. I will have to prepare myself. Thank you Matt. Next time a wine date with you."

"No , coffee date would be better. I am cutting down on alcohol " Matt said nervously.

"Why, you love wine"
" Just trying to have a healthy lifestyle. Now go. Get ready and do tell me how it went " Matt said frantically and pushed Build out and ran towards the washroom as soon as she closed the door.

Evening approached Bible was heading towards his home. He stopped on the traffic signal and while moving his head from one side to other on the music playing in his car he spotted a figure for a minute second which appeared just like Jimmy. He tried to chase the figure through his eyes as far as possible but it got lost in the road crowd. He could not be sure about that person being Jimmy however what concerned him was that the boy came out of a bar. Bible convinced himself that it was not Jimmy and drove off.

Bible's phone buzzed.
"Hello my Biu. You are done with the work?"
"Yes. What are you doing. How are your mom dad doing" Biu was smiling shy because of that endearing address by Bible "my biu".

"They are good. Chilling as always. And I am just sitting alone getting bored trying to figure out what to do next. How to spent the night. Then I remembered from your call , I have you now. I can talk to you all night"

"Poor you. I am so tired , I am going to sleep" Biu acted like he was yawning.

"Biuuu...come on . Don't you feel bad for me. Please"
"Why should I feel bad for you. You didn't feel bad for me by not coming home today and going there. Now keep getting bored"

"You are such naughty one Biu. You only told me that I must go home otherwise mom dad will feel bad. Now you are blaming it on me. I came here and they left. Why am I even here i don't understand."

"Where did they go?"
"I didn't knew they had a vacation planned with their friends and they could not cancel it for a son who vanishes whenever he wants." Bible taunted himself to which Biu laughed.

"Did you eat?"
"No , I think i will avoid dinner from now on "
"And why is that sir?"
"You said I am growing a belly fat."
"I was joking Ben. Don't do all this. Go and cook something for yourself. You are anyways good at it."

"I don't even know what they have at home."

"Even if they only have  vegetables make a soup and have it but no skipping dinner."

Bible cooked some noodles soup and ate it while being with Biu on the phone. He didn't even realise an hour passed doing that. It is that easy to pass the time when you have someone in your life. And when that someone is Biu. Bible had not had this easy dinner and such a smooth passage of evening in these past years. He was missing the beauty of life. The one he deserved and the one he has the right now.

"Thank you Biu. Thank you for coming back in my life. I don't want this to end ever."

"It won't. It's best evening in past seven years for me. I have someone to care for. To talk to. To scold him to eat."

There was a momentary silence as if they both were actually feeling this moment, actually trying to believe that they both were now together. As if they were finally living what they were meant to.

"You there?" Biu asked
"Where will I go."
"You disappear without informing"
"Not now. I am too greedy to leave you and this beautiful time."
"Ben, you know I have very less or very thin curtains at my home."
"Yes"
"That's because I have some trauma with curtains. I feel like someone is suffocating me with them"

"Because of me" Bible said followed by an immediate silence from both the sides.
"I am sorry Biu. I don't know how can I go back and repair the damage I did but i .."

"Ssshhh.. you don't have to go back in the time ,you can do it right now. Come to the window of your home that faces the front road. Open the curtains and smile at me. Everything will be ok."

Bible ran immediately . He opened the curtains harshly breaking a hook making it half falling from the window and saw Biu standing on his main door.

"Biu" Bible's voice was shaky
" Do I need to do this again for seven days?"
"Not even seven minutes more" and Bible ran out of house. This moment felt like a time travel. To do what should have been done. It was nostalgic but also new for them. They probably themselves didn't have any answer for why they were feeling so emotional .

Bible camr to Biu and kissed him. He held him close and strong. Biu let Bible have him. He knew Bible had as much trauma of those seven days as him . He got coloured in Bible's love allowing himself to go where Bible wanted to take him.

Bible's kisses don't seem to have any end. They make their way from Biu's lips to his cheeks to tiny love bites on his neck and again to the lips.

"I missed you so much baby. I missed you so much all these years." His voice had agony as well as desires in that husk. He was breathing heavily on Biu's lips, touching them in between talking. Those were his most delicious dessert.

"I missed you too Ben." Biu made a little jump and Bible carried him.

"Take me inside."
"As you say baby" and Bible carried Biu inside completely unaware what the night was going to bring to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope this story is still liked.
Your votes and comments will mean a lot since due to health issues there is a little struggle in writing chapters.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and encourage me.

Please check out my two other stories

Capicture You ( a Vegas-Pete ff ongoing)

Bandana lovers
Game Over
An hour of delusion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 469 16
Feelings can be develop in any kind of situation and with any types of individual. Just Vegas and Pete and nothing 🖤💙
4.3K 337 8
Read and you will know feel them.....
5.2K 342 8
Bible Soon to be wife ran away from the marriage.To save the family reputation bible family decide to tie knot with his own best friend build.What wi...
144K 6.5K 18
LOVE AND SINS 2