new girl (creepy pasta x read...

By BedrockHKBREN

hey guys this is my first x reader hope u enjoy! you were HUGE gamer. you loved pokemon,LOZ,minecraft,ect. yo... More

MEETING THEM
FIRST MISSION
Prisoner and a gift
New CP

'I NEED TO LEAVE

14K 386 420
By BedrockHKBREN

your pov

You wake up and hit my alarm. You look at your computer. It was still on EJ's creepy pasta. You sigh and get dressed. You put on a white hoodie,black pants,and black tenni shoes. 'I look like Jeff.' You thought as you brushed your(hair length) (hair color)hair. You walked down stairs. You bumped into your sister Gemilia.

Whatch it "goth." She said.

She had long blonde hair,a pink mini skirt,and a pink tank top. You rolled your eyes. When you got down stairs your mom,suzana,started yelling at you for waking up late.

Are you even listening to me?! (Name)! She yelled.
yes ma'am. You mumble.

She couldn't hear you. So she thought you said no and slapped you. Gemilia just started laughing. After you ate breakfast your dad,stevn,came home. Your parents checked your room. It was still messy. Your parents were furious. They hit you until you collapsed. You absolutely hated your family. You needed to leave. But you had no friend to run away with. When it was night your parents didn't let you eat dinner. They had been like this since you were little,but your best friend jack ,the only person that was nice to you, disappeared and that made your life miserable. The only way to leave was to get rid of your parents. 'No I can't!' 'Yes do it!' A voice told you. Then eventually you gave in. You had a knife under your bed,and you walked downstairs with it behind your back. Your Mother looks at you.

What are you doing? GO TO YOUR ROOM! She yelled.

You pulled the knife out. Her eyes widened in horror. You covered her mouth and stabbed her. In the heart. She fell down with a loud thud. Your father walks out of the bathroom to see you all bloody. And your mother on the floor. Instead of calling the police he charged at you. You dodge his attacks and you get him in the head. It felt good to you. You run to your sisters room. You held your nose. I smelled like cigarettes. 'Ew' you thought as you walked to your sister. And you stabbed her heart. She laid there lifeless. Then the cops came. You jumped out the window and ran into the woods.

Now I really look like Jeff! You said looking at the blood on you

Then it hit you,you killed your parents. And sat down paralyzed for a moment. The you heard something rustle in a bush. You look around. You saw 2 white eyes glowing in a bush. But they disappeared. You shake your head and stand up. Then you heard cops running towards you. You ran. Running for your life,not because of the cops. Because you saw a tall faceless man with a tuxedo appear behind them. After running for 20 minutes you lost them. You climbed a tree and laid there. You stuck the knife in the tree. Then your stomach growled. You should have packed something. You didn't see any berries or any food in general. You were tired. So you started falling asleep. But you heard creepy music. It wasn't creepy music ghost children would play in movies,but just as creepy. Probably some other kids were there. You were afraid they would turn you in. So you followed the music. You saw a person sitting down. They had grey wraps around their arm and legs,a black cloak like thing that covers their body like clothes except for their arms and legs,and last a sinister mask. It was half dark blue half light blue. The strangest thing was one of the eyes of the mask was glowing blue. It looked at you and you hid behind a tree. You peeked around the tree and it was gone. Just when you thought you were safe something grabbed your waist. You turned to see a tentacle holding on to your waist. Then you looked up and saw the faceless man. Your (eye color) eyes widened in horror. You tried to loosen his grip but something hit your head and you blacked out.

Why is she dressed like me? Said a male voice.
That's probably how she likes to dress? Said an older male voice.
Why would someone put blood on them selves?! Said the first male voice.
*sighs* MAYBE ITS THE SAME REASON WHY YOU DO!? Said the second male voice.
Stop fighting both of you. A deeper male voice.

Then everything was silent except for a faint sound of the calm tune "Twinkle twinkle little star." Sung by a girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
170K 7.6K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
212K 13.8K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...