Prisoner and a gift

You were about to head out with nattali and Jack to find the mystery girl when Jeff came rushing over to slender. "I saw a human getting to close to the mansion." "Just kill them." Herobrine said crossing his arms. "No it was...her." Herobrines eyes widened. Nattali grabbed your hand and ran outside. There was a person wearing a green hoodie that zipped up in front of their face making a creeper face. They were spraying paint on a nearby tree. "NAOMI!?" Nattali yelled tears forming in her eyes. They whipped around. You noticed where her eyes were it was glowing red. "No. No no." She turned back around to run but slender man appeared in front of her picking her up with his tendrils. She blacked out. You were still very confused. You went back inside with nattali. Slender teleported into the basement and chained her up. "This is for your own good." He said before teleporting back. "Y/n you're in charge of bringing her food." "What..? You mean she's our..." "Prisoner." Nattali cut you off. Your eyes widened. Why would she be a prisoner? What did she do? A lot of questions fluttered around your head. You decided to get some sleep so you walked upstairs to your room. You laid down trying to sleep. But you were awoken by something yelling at you...in your head. "Free me NOW. Or I will take this place with me." You rubbed your head and covered your ears. It kept yelling. You screamed in pain. Jack sat next to you trying to get you to calm down but you couldn't hear him. You felt someone hit a nerve on your neck and you blacked out.
Skippy skip skip
You woke up and rubbed the back of your neck. You almost forgot about the girl. You ran down stairs still in your pajamas and ran to the basement. You saw her arms chained to the floor and many different types of bombs and grenades on the wall on the opposite side of the room. The girl didn't have her jacket on. She had a black tank top,shorts that went above her knees,and socks. Her hair was short. She looked up with big brown eyes. She looked like she didn't sleep at all. "Hello n00bie!" She said smiling. "Uh hi, my name's y/n!" You said in a cheerful voice. "Name's Naomi but you can call me naynay." You remembered the food and walked up the steps. "Wait here I'll get your food." She nodded and you ran upstairs. You brought back toast,waffles,and cheese cake you stole from the boys. She smiled and said "Ah yes stolen from 3 proxies and a grape." You giggled and gave her the food. She ate it like she hadn't eaten in days. You giggled and sat in front of her. "Eat like a lady." You said in your best British accent. "Lady shmady its food it's ment to be shoved in your mouth at 100 miles an hour." She smiled. You thought she was really funny and nice. Then you asked. "Why are you chained up?" She shrugged. "Slender says 'its for my own good.' " she finished her food and you took the dishes to the kitchen. You walked over to slender. "Why is naynay locked up?" He turned to you. He sighed and answered. "She was killed along time ago. Nattali couldn't take losing her so she replaced her heart with a creeper one,since she did that it wasn't stable in her human body so we have to keep naynay from becoming a walking nuke." You remembered the voice and what it said. "Or I will take this place with me." You told slender what happened and what it said. Nattali ran in the room and almost knocked you over. "You heard that last night?!" "Yeah." You aaswered her. "YOU HAVE THE GIFT SHE HAS THE GIFT!" She yelled jumping around in exciment. You tilted your head confused. "What gift." She grabbed your arm and ran to a room that looked ancient. There was a big dusty book in the middle of the room. She ran over to it. "Your the first person in over a million years to hear mind waves. Last night that was naynay trying to contact someone." She opened the book. She pointed at a picture. "It also means you're a jumper. Which means you can go to different dimensions. Kinda like doctor who but without a tardis." She added. "But that's just a tv show. Right?" "NOPE!!"

Aye guys sorry I took so long been busy getting ready 5 school. See ya in the next chapter PEACE OUT !