New CP

It was a few days after you had found out your gift. It still shocked you little but you got used to it. You were in the basement playing a boring game of catch with Naynay,by the way you were winning like a boss,and telling her about the other CreepyPastas. She had taken a "liking" to Toby. And you teased her of course. Then Nattali came down. " y/n come upstairs we have a new CP." You nodded and walked upstairs you saw a girl sitting quite close to Toby on the couch making him really uncomfortable. She had long brown hair, one green eye and a clock eye, and stitches on the sides of her mouth. "Meet," Nattali tried to fake a smile. "Clockwork." She turned to you. Clockwork stood up and walked over to you tugging on your hair. "Have you ever thought of coloring your hair? Or cutting(or growing if it's short) it? Or curling(straightening) it?" You flinched and stepped away. "No I'm fine with my hair." She tilted her head. "Um ooookaay?" "Anyway, let's go say hi to the others." Nattali trudged off clockwork following. "Bye Toby~" He just nodded. "She's weird." He admitted as they made it down the hallway." You nodded. You smirked remembering the fact Naynay liking him also. He looked over at you. "You ok?" "Huh oh yeah I'm fine." You turned and walked back to the basement. Naynay was whistling the song Imortals by Fall Out Boy. You sung along and she jumped hearing your voice. "Girl, you some kind of Ninja?" You laughed at her and continued your game of catch telling her about Clockwork. "So she like Toby now." She sneered. You giggled at her jealousy. "So you like anyone?" Your face heated up. "Well actually I-" Your sentence was cut off by Jeff,the only other person who knew Naynay, came in. "Hey you girlys done talking Nate needs you y/n." Naynay rolled her eyes as you walked over to the door following Jeff. You saw Nattali with her back against the wall. "Hey y/ n I got BEN to show that annoying Clockwork girl around lets try out your powers!" She exclaimed. You nodded in agreement as she dragged you to the room with the book. She went over to the wall and pressed a button. "Ok say a video game,place,or show and a time." You were a little confused but you agreed. You said somewhere simple. "London 2015." You felt your body become lighter and yellow fill your vision. When the yellow faded you had a phone like device in your hand and you were in the middle of an alleyway. You looked around and realised you were in London. You gasped as your eyes landed on that big blue box you loved. You fangirled a little bit...ok a lot. You squealed,then the device vibrated. You pressed a button and Nattali's face appeared. "NATE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND!!" "SSSHH you can't let ANYONE know your there. Remember this is just a test, you passed it, now just say home base 2015 into the Mic and come back." You grunted and did so. You were back at the mansion in the room. "Yes it works...what's wrong?" "I was about to meet the Doctor!" You pouted. She rolled her eyes and sighs. You walked out of the room and back to the basement. "Hey Naynay." "Hey y/ n!" She said cheerfully. You sat down and just as you were reaching for the ball she said. "You never answered my question. Who is your crush?" Your face heated up again. "Um I-i- " you stuttered and dropped the ball. You sighed and picked up again. She was one of your best friends you had to tell her, she told you hers. "I like..."

AYE GUYS sorry for not posting heh heh heeeh please don't kill me... Anyway hope you like this chapter. And I'm having a vote in the comments for who your crush is. Note this isn't the guy you'll date. No dating...yet. ill make some x readers for the top 3 voted k bye. PEACE OUT!