FIRST MISSION

Your e/c eyes fluttered open to the sound of people fighting. You opened your eyes and saw nattali and Jeff arguing about something. You got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and got some eggs and bacon and sat down at the table. Nattali came in and got some cereal at sat across from you. "Why were you and Jeff fighting." You asked her. "He stole something from me." She answered. "The other day at my weekend job I was paid,I took it to the bank to get it in cash,then Jeff stole it." She said finishing her cereal quickly,put it away,and went to her room. When you finished slender called you to his office. He told you you had a mission with EJ and Jane. You were excited. This was your first mission. The three of you walked into the woods,you couldn't see anything due to all the trees so you had some problems with roots sticking up out of the ground. You tripped a few times but you guys made it to a two story house. You snuck inside and went upstairs. You opened a door and saw a girl sprawled across her bed. She had short brown hair,a white shirt that looked like wraps,and shorts. You were VERY confused. You were told you and the others were supposed to kill a man,his wife,some grand parents,and a boy. You looked at the wall and saw some pictures of the girl with some other people. Then you saw her with nattali and herobrine. You backed out of the room and ran down the hallway and ran into a boys room. He was playing a video game on an Xbox. You stuck him in the head while he wasn't looking. You ran downstairs trying not to make a sound. Ej and Jane already killed the others. Jane put her hand on her hip. "What took you so long?" She asked. "S-sorry I got distracted." "Come on we have to go!" Ej said as you guys ran out of the house.

~skip LIKE A BOSSSS what I had to~

You sat on the couch still surprised by the picture. Then you heard music. You walked to the kitchen to see nattali forcing BEN and Jeff to do the whip. Nattali was cracking up while herobrine merely smirked. You laughed as well when Jane made nattali join in. You couldn't help but record it on your phone. When the music stopped everyone in the room was laughing. Then nattali chased Jane down the hallway. You decided to tell slender what happened at the house. You went to his office and knocked on the door. "Come in...unless your nattali trying to make me do that whip thing then go away." You giggled and walked inside. "Its ok it's just me!" You said sitting on a chair in front of his desk. "What do you need?" "So I'm on my mission I went in this room. And there was a girl. And she had pictures of her and nattali and herobrine." You finished. He stared at his desk for a moment then he called herobrine to the room. "Yes?" He boomed from behind you making you jump. "Shes here." Slender said and herobrines eyes widened. He looked on the verge of tears. Just as his blood tears were going to drop he wiped them away. "Was her father with her?" He asked you. "Uh yeah. I think jack killed him." He looked at you hurt then said. "How did he look?" "He had blonde hair I think and green eyes." You answered. He let out a sigh of relief. "Who was that?" You asked. "That girl you saw...that was my niece...and she used to be one of slenders proxy's before the others but she ran away." Your eyes widened. "You have a new mission...You must bring her here. Before any thing else happens I will explain every thing then." Slender said. Your partners would be Toby and Ej. You were still a little confused. All these questions ran through your head. Why would the daughter of notch not be in mine craft? Why was she a proxy? Why did she run away? What would happen to her if she doesn't come back?

HAY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK. Hope you guys liked this one! If you have any suggestions just tell me! PEACE out !