TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE โœธ E.M...

Por lushfruit

Loving You Is All From The Book ELI MOSKOWITZ. & ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI Mรกs

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Act Two.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.

Today Was A Fairytale

2.9K 71 38
Por lushfruit

This letter is for whom I may love, and for whom may love me back. I hope the stars align as we lay under the dark sky, and we can point and say that we can see ourselves. Our hearts will scatter across the prickly grass, and we can pick it up as we please. I love you, my love.

✸ Today Was A Fairytale ╱ Bella

As a young girl, Delaney Alexopoulos would secretly read fairytales under her covers past bedtime.

She'd giggle and grin at the cheesy love stories and would go to bed dreaming that she would end up like those princesses. She would play dress up and imagine that she lived in a magical kingdom where a prince would come and sweep her off her feet and whisk her away to paradise. The Disney princess costumes that were locked away in a box in the attic was enough to tell.

She'd put them on and walk the halls of her home to show them off to her brother and parents. The two adults would coo and cheer in adoration for their youngest, while the boy who was only a year older than her would roll his eyes in annoyance and fake gag to himself as his little sister dramatically twirled and pranced around.

Delaney's favorite dress to the wear was Belle's from Beauty and the Beast. One, because it was yellow and and had a pretty skirt, and two, because Belle was a brunette like her. Plus, Delaney was a sucker for a good fairytale book.

The girl would picture herself as the intelligent princess, dressing up as her for Halloween four years in a row. She'd put on the costume dress whenever she wanted to feel that little sparkle of happiness and light in her. She also considered it her good luck charm, as whenever she wore it, good things would happen.

And good things did it bring her.

Like she always did, she danced around in her gorgeous, yellow Belle dress, strutting around as if the house was her very own castle. She then skipped into the living room, humming to herself as she wanted to find a nice book from the large bookshelf in the corner. A light smile was on her face as she stepped one foot into the open entrance of the space, and then she took a pause.

Demetri was sat on the couch with a gaming controller in his hands, and a boy Delaney had never seen was sitting right next to him. But then something went up in flames in the girl's tiny heart. Her eyes laid on the boy for the first time and then the sound of birds chirping and the light air rang in her ear.

Hearts might have just bulged out of her eyes.

She felt her heart swell with an emotion she had ever felt when reading her fairytales, and she immediately swooned when his innocent eyes connected with hers. Delaney had always wondered what her own fairytale would have been like, and she was certain that she had found her Prince Charming.

For the years that came after that, Delaney would spend her days pining after the boy that her brother brought over almost everyday. She'd imagine living a life of royalty with him, and running away to a far, far, far away place where Demetri couldn't bother them.

And it helped that Eli was the kindest and gentlest soul she had ever met. Whenever he was over at the house, he always made sure to say hi to her or if she needed anything he'd always volunteer to get it for her even though Demetri would already to be up to assist her. Delaney had fallen deeply in love with the sweet boy, and it never faded as they grew older.

Delaney had fallen so deeply for Eli Moskowitz, and there was no indication that she'd ever escape that hole.

But everyone learns to climb eventually.

Delaney Alexopoulos.          Katie Douglas

( Costumes, Taylor Swift, Love, Last )

&&
Eli Moskowitz ╱ Jacob Bertrand
Demetri Alexopoulos ╱ Gianni DeCenzo
Miguel Diaz ╱ Xolo Maridueña
Samantha Larusso ╱ Mary Mouser
Tory Nichols ╱ Peyton List
Robby Keene ╱ Tanner Buchanan
Jordan Lyle ╱Brandon Flynn
Everyone Else  ╱ Their Respective Characters

✸ WARNING ! inappropriate language, violence, blood, fighting, abusive/toxic relationships, underage drinking, depression, angst, etc.

✸ DISCLAIMER ! i do not own cobra kai, or the original karate kid series, or the characters. i solely own my ocs, and everything i make up about them. i do not own any gifs or photos used unless stated otherwise. and most importantly, i am not romanticizing nor am i trying to normalize abusive/toxic relationships. i myself have experience what a toxic relationship can be like and i am in no way trying to make it seem like a thing that is normal and should be encouraged. this layout belongs to cami who is listed below!!! ilysm

✸ TAGS ! f4brays stainedstardom bruisedwounds andromqda biteflu gwetersluv

✸ AUTHOR'S NOTE ! yes another fic being posted by me i can't stop and i don't plan to stop. also this was originally just an eli fic but then all of these robby fics crossed my mind and i just needed to add him too

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

196K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
76.1K 1.5K 26
"i ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ." ๐—˜๐—น๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
4.1K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...
207K 7.7K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings