Remnants: | «•The Mother of G...

By L1keAGh0st

¡ONGOING! ⚠️REMAKE⚠️ A/N: "I am remaking this story, if you want to read the original then it's still u... More

•| Info about you |•
1. Ruby Rose
2. The Shining Beacon 1
3. The Shining Beacon 2
4. The First Step 1
5. The Badge and The Burden p1
6. The Badge and The Burdens p2
7. Best Day Ever
8. Welcome to Beacon
9. Extracurricular
10. Dance Dance Infiltration
11. Field Trip
13. It's Brawl in the Family
14. Never Miss a Beat.
Plz read.

12. Round One

35 1 0
By L1keAGh0st

YAY we finally made it to s.3 if RWBY! It's honestly my favorite season sense more angst and such is in this season especially because of a certain scene but I'm not going to spoil it. Well that's all cya!
_____________________________

  Ruby was standing in front of her mothers grave stone. Carved into the grave stone was the name by 'Summer Rose'. Ruby looked as if she was praying. She finished her prayers and put her hood down and said,
"Hey, mom." There was a pause as she looked at her mothers Grave stone. she soon continued to speak at if her mother was in-front of her.

"Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad." She shrugged and put her hand in a ball moving it in front of her chest,
"He's still teaching at Signal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you." She pulls her hand down and said sounding Forlornly, "I miss you too."

  She pause but after a short moment says trying to cheer up as she put her hand in front of her and intertwined them together,
  "Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form Team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends, and then I met some... let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say: "like mother, like daughter"! I still wonder why Ozpin and Mrs. Ariti let me into the school early. But uh, I guess they'll tell me one day. You know how they are. It's funny, the more I get to know Mr. Ariti, the more she starting to sound like Uncle Qrow. But than again they are like mother and son a little.."

she Heard Zwei bark behind her making her  turned her head to see her Father and Zwei,
"Oh! Looks like Dad's back! I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck!" She put her hood back on and turned running towards them but stopped in her tracks and turning her head "It was good to talk." She turned her head back and continued to run walk toward them.

. . .

  It was finally time for the tournament! People from all over remnant came to see this tournament that was held at the Amity Colosseum! After some fights it was finally team RWBY to fight their opponents.
  As they fought crowds cheered in the stands for them as others cheered for the other team that RWBY was fighting.
The battlefield was divided into two biome, the 'Icy Glacier' and the, 'Volcano Earth'. There Team RWBY Fought there opponent aiming to win.

Above the fighters and the crowd were two familiar teachers, Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port who sat on a sportscaster's desk with a mic in between the both of them and a holographic image of the four kingdoms symbols United as one.
    Port was the first to speak,
"Hello! It seems that we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?" Oobleck turned his head towards port and port did the same as Oobleck says annoyed by the man with the big mustache sitting beside him,
"Doctor." Oobleck says already Brightened up excitedly again,
"And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be the closest we've seen of the four-on-four round of the tournament!"

They turned there heads ahead since they were on live broadcast. Port says whilst waving his arm to gesture at the entire event from his place on the gigantic screen over the crowds
"For those of you just now joining us, welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!" Oobleck & port now starts to explain the rules for the ones who don't know what they are,
"If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules." Oobleck start to explain,
The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds;" A hologram appeared beside Oobleck. "teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant!" The hologram screen then disappeared and Oobleck continued
"In this tournament, your only attribute being tested... is skill."

Port then says as a hologram appears beside him.
"Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round, followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again. The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!" The hologram disappears.

Oobleck says,
"And yes, Peter," he quickly turned his head towards Port. "these certainly are some spectacular spectacles—" Oobleck moved his Glasses down and looked at the camera that's broadcasting.
"—on which to spectate on! I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that!" Oobleck put his glasses back up and Port says to him,
"Ahh, and why would they? Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon, and Team ABRN, of Haven."

. . .

A girl name Reese was riding on her board that was also her weapon. She was close to Blake and spun around making her board lunged at Blake.

Blake dodged it with her weapon making the hover board go back to Reese. Once the board got close Reese hit her Board making it go to Blake. Blake kicked it and the board when back to Reese. Blake went for the attack, but Reese blocked all the attacks with her Board. Reese then started to attack Blake.

Reese did the looked like a Round off and landed on her Hover Board. She starts to move towards Blake. Blake smirking and used her semblance but this time making her clone into ice. Reese ran over the ice making the ice crumble and shatter from the impact.

While Reese was still in mid-air Blake hit her making Reese go flying upwards. While Reese was in the air her Board went in half making them go into gun mode. She started shooting at Blake but when she made it to the ground. Let's just say she didn't stick the landing... Reese put her hand on her bottom in clear pain. Blake winces in sympathy for Reese.

Meanwhile Yang was attacking this girl named 'Arslan'. Yang got a punch on her and Arslan did a low spin kick. While Yang did a high one. They both dodge each other kicks. As they fought they meet fist to fist making part of their surrounding fly back from the sound wave they caused by the mere strength of both their punch.

Yang jumped back and as well did Arslan. Yang charged towards Arslan as she sent a kick towards Arslan. Arslan flipped back to avoid Yang kick. She used her weapon and wrapped it around one of Yangs leg, and kicks Yang making her fly back.

Yang was now in the Icy Glacier biome. She got up and stumbled because of the kick. Arslan Sent any other punch making Yang fall Back on to the ground.

Yang landed beside a boy named 'Nadir Shiko' but we're just going to call him Nadir. He turned around but got shot by an ice attack making the bottom half of him trapped in ice. He looked embarrassed by how fast he got trapped.

  Ruby was the one that Trapped him and said loudly to her sister,
"Got your back!" But than she was alerted by the voice of a boy named "Bolin",
"But who's got your?"

  A glyph was set behind him and then Weiss lunged herself at him making him fly back. Weiss successfully landed on her feet while the glyph disappeared. Ruby and Weiss looked at each other. Ruby then says to her,
"My BFF!"
Weiss rolled her eye and said deadpanned,
"No." Weiss run off while ruby said to herself while she pumped her fist,
"Yes." Ruby ran off as well.

Bolin put his head up to see a glyph in front of him. Once he got up Weiss went for the attack. She hit him a couple of time and went back into her fighting stance making a glyph behind her. Ruby jumped up, in the midst of air she charges towards Bolin, one close enough the only thing making distance between Ruby and Bolin is her scythe. Her face distorted into anger and pulled the trigger making him fall back and her fly back.

Ruby landed on the ground and Bolin was on the ground. He got up and ran towards them. A glyph appeared below Weiss and she sent a crystal attack. He dodge it and ran towards Ruby. Ruby was ready to attack and strikes at him. He jumped up and run towards a fire crystal of sorts. He slipped a peace of it and throw it at Reese.

She emerged the fire crystal into her Hover board. Blake looked at her and Reese just winked at her. She rode to her team mate Nadir breaking him free from the ice.

She rode to Blake, Blake blocks her head with her arms and the hover board landed on her arms. Reese then jumps back making the board throw Blake back making the ice behind her shatter.

Reese ran to her board and got back on it. Her board was about to meet with Blake body and she moved back to not get hit. They got attacked each other.

When Blake used her semblance. She used her weapon and lunged to get away from Reese. Reese rode to her and find her standing. She chuckled at this and quickly rode towards her and hitting Blake with her Board. But it was a trick. When Reese noticed Blake's weapon she was in disbelief.

Blake tugged at her weapon making Reese go body first on to the string. Blake's weapon reattached and she used her semblance appearing behind Reese and kicks her making Reese crash into the wall and fall on top the ground in defeat.

   Port coming from the speakers,
"Ooh, a double whammy! Reese Chloris is eliminated by ringout and Aura level!" Reese was shocked and then angered hitting her fist on the ground and Oobleck then says after him,
  "Oh, she really should've worn a helmet!"

[End.]
_____________________________

Words: [1855]

My apologies for this chapter is short.— though in the next one there will be a mention of a "dusty old crow". I don't have a lot to say so I will cya guys, bye! -MISHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 136 8
(Discontinued for personal reasons. Want to adopt this then feel free to take it) Sage Rose Pure-Yamamoto, Varu Yamamoto-Pure, and Sora Yamamoto-Pure...
3.7K 69 10
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
8.2K 105 64
(Sequel From Im Not Your Brother...I Am A Marine) 1989: US Fleet conducted Operation with Highly Advanced Submarine in The Mariana Trench. Crystals a...
147K 5.9K 49
OLD AND BADLY WRITTEN THE REWRITE IS POSTED ALREADY DISCLAIMER: The god figure created in this fanfic is purely fictional. He is purposefully made to...