Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

8.

8.3K 154 12
By amelieshep94

Lando POV

Somehow, Lottie had managed to convince me to travel the 2 hour journey to Mclaren HQ with her personal driver and her 7 foot giant of a bodyguard, Marco.  She insisted to Marco that he wasn't needed, but they still had to be nearby incase anything happened. I coulnt help but feel sorry for her, spending the majority of her life out in public with the fear some stalker could possibly harm her.  I instantly felt protective, and Marco and I shared an understanding between us.  I liked him. 

The town car was large, so Marco sat in the passenger seat with Bill driving.  Lottie and i sat in the spacious back seats.  I felt odd in my training kit, in a luxury car with Lottie looking effortlessly glamourous even in a simple outfit. I couldnt help but stare at her, currently in conversation on her phone with her manager. Her side profile was goddess like, with her hair styled and brushed to perfection- not a single hair out of place even after my hands were all up in it before.  Her arms were toned and dotted in fine line tattoos, ones i was eager to ask about as i watch her talk animatedly. 

She looks to me and pulls a face as her manager talks on.  

I dont think i've ever smiled this much with anyone. 

"Yes Jennifer. Of course i'll be there" she says down the phone and rolls her eyes at me. "I'm just having a little day out" she shoots me a wink and i shake my head although it does nothing to hide how totally besotted i am with her.  I hear her manager say something else. "Hold on, i'll ask"

"William!" she calls in a posh accent "what's the ETA?"

I see Bill shake his head and smile at her antics, clearly used to it "about 10 minutes Charlotte!

"Ya hear that Jen?" she adds cheekily "All in good time" i hear mumbling on the other end as Lottie gasps "when am i ever late?!"

She holds the phone out away from her ear and mouths a quick 'sorry' to me, before placing it back and smiling "sorry jen, you're breaking up" i can see that she is dying to laugh as she fakes concern "the signal is just terrible around here. But i'll see you in a few hours, ciao for now!"

"All good?" I ask she she turns her phone off and places it in her bag. 

She turns her body towards me, a soft look on her face "it is now"

She clicks the button on the side of the car door and the partition goes up. 

"So, from what you've explained on how today goes, we wont have much time together" she begins a faux innocence "In private"

I swallow as i hate how easily turned on she gets me. 

"No, not really" i answer and hope my voice doesnt waiver.  Unfortunately for me, her winning smiles says it did. 

She unclips her seatbelt, slides over and places her hand on my neck with her thumb stroking my jaw. 

"Better do this now then" she adds breathlessly as she closes the gap. 

It starts off quite tender, but there is something between us, something that needs to snap.  What starts as off soft, soon becomes wet and dirty as her tongue is on mine.  I feel the electricity in me, pumping in my heart as it hammers in my chest and I hardly think when i nip at her bottom lip.  The moan she lets out should be illegal, and i know where this kiss would lead if it werent for the two men behind the partition. 

And thats how i spend the last 10 minutes of our journey; wildly snogging the hottest woman i've ever met in the back of her chauffer driven car. 

***   ***

The acting i had to do when we left the car was something that should have won a BAFTA; to pretend to be normal when my entire body is on fire and all i can feel is the erection in my boxers.  Luckily i had baggy shorts on as i knew i would be training so it wasnt noticeable.  

Lottie could give me a run for my money as i watch her greet members of staff with such genuine excitement and kindness, introducing herself by name as if they have no clue who she is. 

I feel oddly nervous as i introduce her to Zak and Daniel. 

"Its an honour to meet you both" she says charmingly as they all shake hands.

Zak's usual calm demeanour is gone as he beams back "no, it is all my please. Its so incredible that you could take time out of your busy schedule to pop in and visit us"  Zak almost seems as charmed as me.  Daniel being Daniel pulls her into a hug and they banter back and forth; is it weird i feel a little jealous?

"The whole team are going to be thrilled" Zak says.

Lottie smiles shyly as she nods towards me "Lando thought it would be a fun surprise"

Liar

She shoots me a sly wink without Zak noticing.  Zak then adds "Lando, you can go ahead to the gym, just light exercises with Arjan today like we talked about"

"Sure boss" i reply and smile at Lottie, trying to not let it show to Zak im half in love with him already.

*** ***

We do light jogging back and forth from one end of the gym to another.  There seemed to be an increased presence in the gym today, i wonder why?

Arjan is shouting drills at both me and Daniel when i hear someone shout "SHE'S HERE"

I whip my head back to see her stood with Zak and a few other members of staff.  We watch as a few photographers take pictures of her and Zak. 

For the next hour i train on light neck exercises with my physio Anna as Daniel does the drills and takes every opportunity to talk to Lottie in between. 

I feel slight guilt as its turned into a meet and greet for her, but she seems to be taking it in her stride.  Im stretching my hamstring when Daniel comes over and sits beside me.

"Alright mate" i say as i tear my eyes away from Lottie who is now talking with other members of staff. 

"All good, you?" Daniel asks as he stretched forward and i mumble back a quick yes- eyes dating back to Lottie and the constant growing number of staff members crowding her. 

"She is absolutely gorgeous aint she" Daniel states as he looks to where i am.  I frown at his words "and you are not subtle my friend"

I turn to him "what do you mean?"

He points at the frown line on my head "dont worry, she's all yours" he winks at me and i try and protest.

"Pack it in Lando, I've known you long enough now" he laughs as he goes back to stretching "you could do much worse kid, she really is lovely"

"I know she is" i admit and sigh as i go back to watching.  One staff member, Ben from catering whips his head back as he laughs loudly at something Lottie has said. 

"The frowns back" Daniel teases in a sing-song voice

I just sit in silence as i cant even deny it.

***   ***

"How was your meet and greet?" I quip as Lottie leans her hip against the water table next to me, all too proud of herself. 

"How do you think? I had to concentrate and listen to people whilst you stretched over there" she fans herself and blows air out "the positions you can get yourself in... my mind's mush"

I giggle and lean forward slightly, but then i catch myself and remember cameras are about filming.

Zak joins us, followed by cameras as he holds a Mclaren team shirt with the name 'HILL 1' 

"Hi Lottie, we were wondering if you could take a picture holding the shirt with Lando and me?" Zak asks, full of excitement. 

Lottie, ever the  professional gives Zak a big smile back "sure, no problem!" she holds the shirt out and examines it "i love this!"

We take a few pictures, our arms around each other as we smile for the cameras. 

She signs another shirt as a gift to the team, takes selfies with various staff, signs autographs, however the arrival of Marco tells her its time to leave.  

"I honestly had the best time today, thank you so much for having me" she gestures to Zak and the staff to the left of her.  The staff thank her back and blow kisses and i feel myself falling harder and harder. 

I walk her out of HQ to her car with a sadness in me that i cant quite place, wanting to spend more time with her but having to let her go off to do her own thing. 

I suppose i should get used to wanting someone who will never be entirely mine. 

"Thank you so much for today" I say and finally grab her hand, cameras be damned "I think you won everyones heart"

She gives me a smile but its more dejected than usual "thank you for having me" she utters, her thumb brushing the back of my hand "i'll miss you"

I pull her into a hug, yearning to kiss her and tell her how much i want her. "I'll miss you too." We pull back and i give her arms a squeeze "but i'll call you later?" 

"I hope so" she says as Marco opens the door for her "see you soon"

"Bye" i wave at her as she gets in. 

I watch as the car drives off and i feel washed over with feelings that are surely too soon to name.  But i feel it, like i've never felt with anyone else before. 

It clicks in my head... Lottie Hill might be it for me. 

*** ***

lottiehill just posted a story!

liked by landonorris, danielricciardo, maxverstappen and 7,835,946 others

mclaren: Great to have you @lottiehill today at Mclaren HQ! May we return the favour and show you support at Friday's Webley show!

danielricciardo: so good seeing you bestie! cant wait for wembley!

landonorris: A class act through and through @lottiehill🤍🤍

>liked by lottiehill

*** ***

Me: thank you for the most perfect day! including the most perfect date... with the most perfect girl😘💗

Lottie🩷: You're making me blush🙈

Lottie🩷: I had the best day.  Is it weird i miss you so much already😔

Me: I miss you too!!!

Me: It's driving me crazy i didnt get to kiss you goodbye

Lottie🩷: I know me too... now i've kissed you its just torture not having you here

Me: tomorrow?

Lottie🩷: I have a full day :(

Lottie🩷: I'm at wembley super early to check the stage, then im in interviews all afternoon

Me: oh i remember you saying😖 I will see you on show day though right?

Lottie🩷: Absolutely you will! And i will be putting on a show for you😜

Me: cant wait 😍😍😍

Me: I may have some competition with the way the boys have been going on about you since you left....

Lottie 🩷: Lan, when it comes to you, there is and will never be any competition💓

Me: Smooth talker😘

*** ***

As i lie in bed ready to go to sleep, i hear my phone ring with a notification.

Lottie🩷: Are you up?

Lottie🩷: I'm outside and i dont want to knock😂

I scramble out of bed, quickly checking my hair is okay in the mirror as i go past, groaning to myself at the fact im in my cookie monster vest and shorts.  Cant win them all i suppose.

I open the door and there she is, hands in the pockets of her cargo trousers as she grins at me. 

"Hi!" I say as i surge forward and hug her.

"What are you doing here?" i ask as we laugh together "not that i'm complaining!"

"I wanted to see you"

I beam as my heart bursts, "Are you staying?"

Disappointment etches her face as she shakes her head "I cant, im up early tomorrow and its late already" she says sorrowfully "Bill's waiting with the engine running still" she adds with a smile "I wanted to see you to do this"

"Do wha-"I begin to say as she cuts me off with a soaring kiss. 

The kiss was quick but intense and left me breathless. Lottie sighed and leaned her forehead onto mine "I do want to stay" she whispers. 

I place my hands on her jaw and pull her back in for another searing kiss "Then stay" i say back breathlessly, leaning in again for another. 

She kisses me once more and then takes my hands that rest on her jaw into her own. 

"Not tonight" she utters, lost in my eyes for a moment before she leans in again for a sweet chaste kiss. 

"But when i do stay, i want to take my time with you" she adds darkly and bites her lip "and i want no distractions. Just you and me"

I shoot forward again, kissing her with everything as she giggles into the kiss. 

"Has anyone ever told you how much of a great kisser you are Mr Norris?"

"A few times" i tease as she lets go of my hands and stands a step back "only one person that matters though"

"Smooth talker"

"Truth talker" i shoot back, earning a sexy arch of her brow. 

"Soon?" i ask seriously.

"Soon" she says with a longing look into my eyes and then she tears them away to shamelessly checks me out "oh and lan?"

"Yeah?"

"Please wear the cookie monster pyjamas"

"Get out of here!" i joke as i try to cover my vest

"Good night handsome" she coos and blows me a kiss, "dont forget to lock your door!"

I watch as she walks back to her car, my smile never leaving my face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.9K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
245K 5K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
1.3M 21.5K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
unconditional By

Fanfiction

1M 14.8K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...